All Comments on 'The Serpentine Bodyguard'

by The_Hopeless_Heathen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RazzakelRazzakelover 3 years ago

I've read a few X-COM stories with Vipers but this is the first one where the viper could talk to the MC without using something to help her communicate or just using body language. Really enjoyed it and great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A sequel....

Now you can do a sequel about having Hssara show how she protects him from protagonists and terrorists, like what you mentioned in the beginning of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Pacing felt a little rushed, like there was a big hurry to get to the sex scene and then to the end. Nothing wrong with a quick story, but the setup of both the world and characters seemed to indicate there was a lot more depth to be explored. I like the characters a lot and do hope there will be more to their story.

steppinontoessteppinontoesover 3 years ago
Interesting

First type I’ve read this genre but I hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
There needs to be a sequel

Like maybe a year or so later they're about to become parents or something else.

skippersdadskippersdadabout 3 years ago

nicely done I hope you do more hope it does not end in a to be continued.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It started out a whole lot like "Uninvited" by Snekguy stories - perhaps just a tiny bit too much so... but then it veered off on a slightly different path

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Hopeless_Heathen@The_Hopeless_Heathen
An up-and-coming smut writer emerging from more esoteric circles to write for a more general audience. All of my stuff is being pulled off another site, SoFurry.com, as that has been my base of operations. I am currently accepting commissions, both to continue my own storylin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES