The Serum Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I returned to the chair. "So, should we keep going?"

His eyes nearly exploded out of his head. "Keep going?"

"With the research," I flatly responded.

"Oh, um, yes, very good, carry on." He was mopping his brow with a pocket square now, the very picture of corporate slovenliness.

"Wonderful," I replied as I got up and left.

* * * * *

It had worked like a charm. My job was safe, the research was safe and for the first time in a very long time, if ever for that matter, I felt hot as hell. I walked through the door to my house closing it behind and letting out all of my excitement.

I went in the bathroom to get changed, in more than one sense of the word, starting first with the blouse and then the skirt, leaving me in my new, massive bra, a thong mostly hidden between my huge ass cheeks, and the thigh highs. Glancing myself in the mirror, I took in how ridiculously hot I looked. Compared to the first time I had done this a few days ago, my confidence was through the roof.

I went to unhook my bra but then another idea came to mind. It had felt so fucking good when I grew my boobs out to such a big size before, what would it be like if I were to do it again but bigger this time? The idea of my boobs spilling out over the top of this bra as they grew and swelled was incredibly appealing.

As before, I stood in front of the mirror and began to think about my boobs just growing and growing, with no end point in sight. The familiar sensation took hold, as my boobs began to swell and expand, spilling over the bra now fighting to contain them. I could feel the tension building, the fabric starting to tear as I got bigger, and bigger until finally, a snap, as the bra gave way and my huge tits spilled out in front of me, each one the size of a beach ball and still growing.

I couldn't take it anymore. I tore off the thong I was wearing and started vigorously rubbing my clit. Waves of pleasure washed through me, my moans of ecstasy growing louder and louder as my tits grew bigger and bigger. It didn't take long before I was orgasming, but to my surprise it wasn't just an orgasm. I squirted all over the bathroom mirror, each of my tits now bigger than my torso and catching most of the splashback. I had never cum so intensely in my life.

Not wanting it to end but not able to take much more, I finally stopped and got my tits and my ass back to good old normal me. There was so much I could potentially do, so much I wanted to do. My life was going to be very interesting from now on...

12