The Serum Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked back through the door to my house and could hear the water draining from the bath. My timing was spot on, if quite lucky all things considered. I had enough time to quickly change out of my sagging clothes and sit myself back down on the sofa when Susan emerged from the bathroom. Her hair was back in a ponytail again but clearly still wet, and it seemed to be clinging slightly to the back of her blouse. She sat back down next to me with a sigh, but a sigh of contentment compared to the misery it had indicated earlier.

"Thank you so much, Sian, that was exactly what I needed."

"You're welcome Susan. The jets on the jacuzzi are quite something right?"

Susan giggled at my unexpectedly crude innuendo, but she definitely didn't deny it.

A placed my hand on her knee. "I've a feeling things will be much better from now on Susan."

"How do you know that?"

"I have a hunch," I replied, smiling back at my friend.

"I hope so," she replied.

She stood to leave, a smile returning to her face, looking far more like the Susan I knew.

"You're a great friend Sian, I don't know what I'd do without you."

"You too hun."

We shared a brief moment of understanding silence before she turned and made her way out of the door, closing it behind her.

"You did something good today Sian, you made a difference," I told myself.

* * * * *

I had not long been asleep after a prolonged session of pleasuring myself by expanding my tits and lifting the covers off causing them to slink further and further down the bed, when I heard a frantic knock at the front door. I grabbed my phone and checked the doorbell camera. It was Susan, stood in nothing but a silk nightie and she was once again in fits of tears. What had that bastard done now? Maybe he needed a little more convincing.

I got to the front door and let Susan in where she immediately fell into my arms, sobbing even more deeply that she had before. I moved us towards the sofa and sat her down.

"What's happened Susan, what has done to you?"

"He's left me!" she wailed.

The coward. The fucking coward. He had decided to cut and run instead of treating his wife like a human being. I tried to control my emotions, not wanting another situation like earlier when Susan wasn't even well equipped enough to deal with normal right now, never mind extraordinary.

"What the heck happened?" I asked.

"He's been acting weird all evening, moving in and out of the bedroom, grabbing random things. I didn't realise he was packing a bag!" More sobs. "Eventually and with barely a word he grabbed the bag and just went out of the door!"

"I'm sorry Susan, this is awful, but isn't this perhaps for the best?"

"For the best? He's my husband! I still love him, I've never stopped loving him since we met, and now he's gone!"

I hadn't considered any of this when I had stormed over to Susan's house in a fit of rage. I felt guilt for the pain I was putting her through. Part of me knew it was probably for the best, she was still young, she could do better, but as it currently stood, I had made her world collapse around her and it was entirely my fault.

"Stay here with me tonight, Susan, let me look after you."

I brought her head to my chest, soft sobs reverberating through me as Susan embraced my bosoms. Through sniffs she spoke. "Where have you been hiding these breasts Sian?"

"I'll explain tomorrow."

12