The Servant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHH," screamed Anum in helpless pain and subjugation, and then the cry changed to strangled gasps as Daniyal again flexed his buttocks to drive his invading cock deeper into the softness of her anal channel. He clutched hard at her hips, flexing yet again as he thrust still deeper into her rectum, into the warm forbidden depths of her shitter. The pressure pushed her forward, pushing her head down harder on the mattress.

Daniyal began driving his tool in with long, sawing strokes and the rubbery walls of Anum's arsehole stretched and expanded before his invading cock until, finally, with one last savage lunge he buried the last throbbing inch of his rigid penis into her warm, tight backdoor.

"Aaarrrrggghhhhhhhhhh." the fully impaled young wife wailed. "Oooohh, Allah, nooooooo. Oh, I can't take it."

You'll take it, and you'll scream for more Daniyal thought triumphantly. Before I'm through, you'll beg me to fill you up with my hot sticky seed, you damned aloof bitch. He flexed again, and again, and again.

And suddenly, to alleviate the terrible pressure in her arse channel, to force him to cum there as she had tried vainly to force him to cum with his cock in her mouth, Anum Aftab began to grind her buttocks back hard against his rock-hard cock. Her anal passage was becoming accustomed to the great weapon embedded there, and there were renewed signs of a rising desire in her body. It was impossible. How could she feel desire at a moment of degradation such as this? But it was true: her relaxing of her defensively clenched anal muscles to bring him to climax had unleashed a new torrent of unwanted passion in her body.

As much as the thought appalled her, she was beginning to enjoy her servant's tool's as it bestially sodomized her back entrance.

She was sobbing in a commingled mixture of frustration and self-loathing and desire as she fucked in ever-increasing rhythm back against the invasion of Daniyal's relentless sex attack. She involuntarily rolled and flung her arse back against the pounding shaft, feeling it worming deep into her belly, feeling his balls slam resoundingly with each forward lunge down against her well-lubricated cunt lips.

"She's gone wild, she's gone wild," Daniyal thought exultantly. "She's mine, all mine, I've conquered the stuck-up bitch. Paid her back for her treatment of me."

The pressure in his balls was intense now, and he knew his cum was only seconds away now, only seconds. He heaved and bucked like a rutting animal, emitting snorting, drooling sounds of sheer lust as he fucked her arse long, hard and deep, his fingers digging into the soft, tender flesh of her uplifted buttocks, restraining her in front of him.

And then, he was there, oh, Allah, he was there.

He began to chant crazily, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," and his cock began to jerk out of control sunk deep in the warmth of Anum's bowels. Anum felt the thick cum erupt from the swinging cauldrons of his balls, along his urethra tube to fill her arse to overflowing. He shouted his relief as he felt his gooey jizz run down along the crevice of her thrusting arse cheeks down the backs of her thighs to pool on the bedspread under her flailing body.

It was over. At long last, it was over. Or so she thought in that single, terrible moment of the climax of the servant buggering her. She collapsed forward finally, pulling his rapidly deflating cock from her anal passage with a painful wrench, and lay panting and sobbing, totally subjugated, totally broken. Daniyal fell across her, spent, exhausted and triumphant.

Daniyal tried to sleep in his small cheaply built room on the flat roof of the three-story mansion. Now that the euphoria of fucking the bitch had evaporated worry had set in. What had he done? Would Anum realise the truth and call his bluff about the photos on the imaginary cloud storage? Would it mean imprisonment just because he wanted to teach the bitch a lesson?

There was movement in the room, and he stiffened preparing himself for the beating by thugs hired by Anum. A naked body slid into the bed, and it was not long before his cock grew again into hardness, before he turned the willing, ready wife of his employer over on her back and spread her legs wide and proceeded to fuck into her open, already wet cunt with long, hard, slow strokes until he filled her sex cavern with more torrents of cum. He fucked her again, after she sucked him to hardness, this time doggystyle while he reached around her to diddle her engorged responsive clit until she screamed her orgasm to the night. He worked on her still widely stretched rectum with his middle finger and performed other and still more extreme sex acts on her flesh until Anum could no longer cum, no longer squirt her ejaculations.

Before she had ventured up the ladder to Daniyal's small alcove, Anum thought she would go insane from the fact that she had almost cum three times during the long brutal fuck on her bed. She acknowledged to herself she was aroused by her servant's sex, by his depraved sex, by his huge hard fuck rod, and that she wanted it. Not even when she was seducing Javid before her marriage to him had she felt like that.

Lying on the same bed her servant had used blackmail to fuck her she had tried to convince herself, as she had while he was sodomizing her, that she had only been doing it to make him cum, to end her anal fuck as quickly as possible. But then doubts began, and she wasn't sure. Had she somehow become so completely subjugated that she was now a lover of the same sick acts as he? The fact she had gone up the ladder to his bed was her answer to that question.

Anum lay back satiated and tuned into what Daniyal was saying. "You've got a good body, long legs, nice big firm tits, responsive nipples. Probably need to shave that pussy and be proud of your slit." She nuzzled closer to her servant and her hand reached for his cock to start awakening the tool she needed in her. "I can do that for you," she purred.

"Yes, and maybe dress a bit better," Daniyal continued. She sat upright. "But I wear revealing Western clothes and love it," she shot out. "But I think you can show more flesh, look more like a slut, like an expensive prostitute," he continued.

"Do you want that," she replied? "I would love it. We can pick out things to buy together and you tell me what to wear each day." She saw him nod in approval and went back to work on his cock. He groaned as she felt the first stirrings of his prick before he continued. "Yes, great body and a really good fuck. Nearly as good a fuck as my wife Sidra, I think."

She went as rigid as a telephone pole. "What the hell. You think your wife is better. What about what we have just done today, and that is my first fuck for years?"

Daniyal appeared to consider as his cock swelled in her fingers. "Thinking about it more closely, the two of you are probably about equal. I'd like to see a contest between you and her."

"I want that," Anum responded guiding his tool into herself. "We can hire her as another servant here and then me and this bitch can.." Her voice tailed off as Daniyal started hammering his cock into her groaning, "Yes, yes, yes. The two of you sexfight and catfight with the winner fucking the loser." As he fucked them both to another orgasm he explained to a willing Anum what were the sexfights and catfights he wanted.

12