The Servant Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At least it's not illegal," Baron thought. "But eight years? That gap is a little big for me, and most likely for her as well. No wonder she was so terrified on the first day. But she's grown to like me somehow."

Sexually Baron was involved with two women before Diana -- Lavender and a prostitute -- they were the only ones who accepted her "deformity," or what the legal system liked to call it. Most people wanted to have nothing to do with it, but there were some who considered it a novelty -- those were the ones she stayed away from.

She forced herself on Diana and initially felt that she was getting back at the majority's intolerance, but soon developed romantic feelings for the girl and despised herself. To make things worse, the girl loved what she had.

The relationship could go on -- Diana getting paid and Baron getting sexual satisfaction, but Baron felt like she couldn't erase the guilt from her mind. She had to let her go.

Baron handed the card back to Diana. "I no longer want your services," she said quietly.

Diana's eyes widened. "Oh, um...alright..."

"But I can help you find another job. I'm sure there's something I can hook you up with. And you can still stay here if you like, in the guest bedroom."

Diana gulped. "Thank you for your generosity." She was heartbroken.

Later that day Baron handed her the envelope containing her pay. It was $4000, much to Diana's surprise. She was only there for a week.

In her room that night Diana made herself at home with the little that she had. She was just around the corner of the hall, a couple rooms away from Baron.

It was 10pm. She was lying in her new full size bed, fidgeting and disgruntled. Her vaginal opening was seeping, her clitoris hurt. It came to a point where she couldn't take it anymore. She flung the covers aside and paced the room for a while. She eventually decided to ask Baron if she could do her favours in return for her kindness.

She walked down the hall with her lips pouted, feeling like a cranky child. She softly and hesitantly knocked on Baron's door. Baron immediately opened it. Diana could see the redness in her face and noticed that she was flustered, holding her robe tightly together. Diana took it that she was busy and that she felt interrupted. When Baron saw Diana's face her eyes widened.

"I'm sorry, ma'am, if I bothered you."

Baron gulped and looked away. "No, it's alright," she said fleetingly.

"I, um...wanted to repay you for your kindness."

"There's no need."

"But, um...I'm willing to do what we did before...for free."

Baron shot her a surprised glance. "It's not right," she said quietly.

"But it will be fair..."

"Oh, no...you're so innocent...I see that I've already messed up your mind."

"Please." The pout became more pronounced.

Baron furrowed her eyebrows. "No." She shut the door. Diana couldn't help but notice the raised bump under the waist of Baron's robe as the space between them narrowed.

Defeated, Diana slowly walked back to her room. When she slipped under the quilt again she felt the urge to rub herself, just like how Baron showed her. She thought the act was strange, but the feeling was almost unreal.

She pulled off her nightgown and desperately pulled her underwear off. She was glad to finally be free of the damp piece of cloth.

She pulled the quilt over her head and tucked the edge at the back of her head. She felt comfortable in the warmth of her scent and the dead air.

She opened her legs. The second her fingers touched the full knob her bedroom door swung open, slamming the wall. Alarmed, she pulled the quilt from under her head.

Baron, tall and wide, was standing at the door. Her hair was loose and wavy, her eyes wide and shining. She walked to the edge of the bed, close to the girl's head.

Diana was looking up at a silhouette of Baron.

"Do you want me?" Baron said.

Diana was confused and didn't answer.

Baron leaned in over Diana, her hands propping her upper body. The loose strands of hair dangled.

"Do you want me, Diana?"

Diana gulped. She shifted towards the middle of the bed, trying to avoid being close to what she thought was an angry Baron. She felt she had gone too far in confronting Baron about her desire.

"I'm very sorry ma'am. It won't happen again," Diana said, desperate to not get a beating.

"Don't call me ma'am. You no longer work for me. Now answer my question."

"I don't understand." Diana was still clutching the quilt that was wrapped around her, her heart pounding.

"It's simple. Yes or no."

Diana still didn't answer. Baron wondered how much the girl was sheltered while growing up.

Baron suddenly raised and threw open her robe, taking it off completely. She hung it on a chair beside the bedside table.

"You came looking for this, right?" Baron pointed to her erect penis. She was suffering from not achieving an orgasm due to Diana's interruption. "Yes or no?"

Diana nodded. She struggled to see it in the dark.

Baron saw her perfectly well. The moonlight invaded a part of the room from behind Baron's back.

Baron licked her lips. "Have you seen these before?"

"No."

"But I'm sure you've heard of them."

"No, actually." Suddenly a memory flashed itself into Diana's head -- it was her first day in the orphanage as a five year old. The women in charge of taking care of the children examined them, for "quirks and deformities." But no one ever described what was unwanted.

"Alright. So what name would you give to it?"

"The beast?"

Baron laughed. "That's an apt name."

Baron turned and slowly walked around the room. "Tell me what else you like about me."

Diana caught glimpses of Baron's shape as she passed the large windows. The blue light shined on her wide back and the cheeks of her large hump. "I-I think your face is pretty..."

"How cute," Baron said, amused. She came to a halt behind Diana, who had by now moved to the opposite edge of the bed she planned to sleep and masturbate on. Baron placed her hands on the quilt and gently pulled it away from the girl's grasp. Diana held her head down as Baron massaged her shoulders.

"You're very stiff," Baron said. "I'm sure you've seen Lavender do yoga outside."

After her shoulders Baron slid her hands to the girl's perky breasts. She covered the cold nipples and started to kiss her face. Baron gently pressed the weight of her head against the girl's. Diana enjoyed the feeling of Baron's warm breath against her face.

Baron gave a final kiss on Diana's temple and let go of her. Diana turned to look at her.

Baron saw the desire in the girl's eyes. "Anything more and I'll have to court you," Baron said. "Would you want that?"

Diana turned her head the other way and thought for a moment. Dating Baron? She was terrified of her...yet very aroused. But Diana knew nothing about courtship.

"What would you expect of me?" Diana said.

"You let me pamper you." Baron wrapped her large arms around the small girl. "Say it and I'll give it to you. I have money to burn."

"But it would be one-sided. I have nothing to give you."

Baron snorted. "Oh you have a lot to give me. You know what I mean."

Diana smiled in excitement. "I'll do it."

Baron ran her fingers through the girl's hair. "Our first date is tomorrow evening. I'm taking you shopping for clothes at noon. Be in the patio by then." She let go of Diana, picked up her robe and left the room.

They both decided to finish their masturbation that night, separately, content in the thought that they would soon be touching each other.

End of Part One

12