All Comments on 'The Servant Pt. 01'

by SoBelle

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Looks very promising

Great start. Looking forward to reading more.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, hopefully she will either learn that she is a pet or a servant. There is a big difference between the two. If she is a pet, then she essentially has only fear to tame her. If she is a servant, then there are limits that need to be established. Well, she will be naked most of the time and maybe she will have some clothes. She already has been beaten before she was told about any other rules. A good D/s relationship needs to know the limits, rules, punishments, and a safeword to establish trust. If there is no trust, then fear rules. What happens after the probationary time, she gets a bonus (but what kind of bonus is not clear at all). If she lasts a year, she will be debt free but in what kind of physical or mental shape will she be in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoBelle@SoBelle
I realized my submissive tendencies late in life, but I'm making up for lost time. Looking for perfection in an imperfect world, because why not? If you don't look for what you want, you won't ever find it.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES