The Servant's Position

Story Info
Some Lords are worse than others...
3.5k words
4.28
31.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I may write about non-consensual sex however I would never agree with it. Fantasies between consenting adults are fine...

*

She was waiting patiently in his room, the Lord's son was due home anytime now and she was to ensure that all was to his satisfaction before she was allowed to turn in for the night. She was slightly older, recruited from the village after her husband had been killed fighting for the lord. Given a place serving in the Lord's household to pay for her way where she would have starved otherwise. She was tall, a curvy figure despite never having had children she had fuller breasts and curvy hips. She was dressed in the simple black dress and white blouse as she waited.

The room was prepared, a warm fire in the marble fire place, clean sheets on the large four poster bed and the tables and chairs tidy. Nick strode into the room and slammed the door behind him sliding the bolt home in a foul mood... His father had forbidden his hunt again tomorrow, he threw his sword and belt on to the chair and kicked off his boots, hurling them across the room before he finally noticed her stood there, rather shocked by the behaviour of the Lord's son.

He stood there, six foot two of dark haired, fury, anger and aggression as she quietly stood staring at the floor by his bed waiting to see if everything was to his satisfaction, she dared not speak but looked up as he stalked towards her.

"What the hell are you doing in my room bitch?" His anger having momentarily found a target he can lash out at.

She stood there timidly, blushing at his language and scared by his behaviour she found she was too afraid to speak and stuttered slightly as she tried to reply.

"You... your father told me..."

"My father sent you to spy on me is that it..." He interrupted her and grabbed her arms with his fingers, digging into her biceps cruelly as he pulled her close and shouted in her face...

"No Sir... he... he said... to make sure your room was prepared..." She looked terrified now...

"Lying slut... I bet he sent you here to check up on me... well perhaps I should check up on you, maybe that will give you something to report back..."

He shoved her hard and she stumbled backwards onto the bed, landing hard on the sheets so the breath was knocked out of her body as his strong fingers grasped the two halves of her blouse and shredded in, tearing it open and into rags on the floor. She shrieked at this attack and tried to cover her full breasts which suited him fine as he grabbed her legs and forced them up into the air and apart causing her dress to ride up and bunch around her waist, exposing her plain undergarments. Even as she realized the full extent of his intentions he had gripped them tightly and torn them off roughly, leaving them in tatters on the floor with the remains of her blouse.

With one hand he slapped her hard across the face stopping her resisting momentarily in the shock of the blow. In that time he had loosened his leggings and pulled free his shaft. He grabbed her legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed, leaning down he positioned himself and swiftly entered her dry slit, violently forcing himself deep within her depths as he reached out grabbing her wrists he pinned her hands either side of her head and with a cruel sneer he began to fuck her. Hard, fast and deep strokes in and out of her cunt.

She gasped unable to realize what was happening, her brain unable to take it in as the Lord's son raped her tight hole, she hadn't had sex more than three or four times before her husband had died and that was several years ago. The cock that now plundered her tight pussy was larger and rougher than anything she had dreamed or imagined as he fucked her hard and fast on the edge of his bed, making her squeal with every forward ram of his rod.

He thrust into her with wild abandon, she was a servant, below his contempt and there for his pleasure, he enjoyed every movement within her, every small cry of pain he elicited from her with the movement of his large rod. Leaning down he captured her nipple in his mouth, noting how firm they had become and how far they stuck out as he sank his teeth into it, making her gasp from the shock, shock upon shock coursing through her ravaged body as he repeated this on her other nipples, ignoring her pathetic attempts at resisting.

Finally he could feel his own orgasm approaching and thrust his shaft deep within her, hitting her back wall, painfully for her as she gasped in fear, feeling his shaft start to pulsate within her, filling her young fertile womb with stream after stream of his potent seed, tears flowing down her cheeks silently as he grunted and emptied himself within her.

Finally spent for the moment he pulled out of her, his shaft slick with his juices and he noticed some of hers as well, her pussy had responded to the stimulation from the hard fucking. She silently tried to gather her things and make her dress cover her modesty some how when his cruel voice froze her to the spot.

"Where do you think you are going slut?"

She turned to look at him, the fear evident in her eyes... would he kill her now he had taken his pleasure in her body, to keep his secret, depraved act from the world. She had heard tales of Lords who used their servants so but never had imagined it could happen to her. She trembled as he strode towards her, shirt open revealing his muscular chest, leggings unlaced at the top with his shaft glistening in the light from the fire as he stood in front of her...

"Kneel and clean off the mess you have made on my cock!"

He commanded her looking directly into her eyes, his hand moving to her head to push her down to the ground. She looked confused for a moment but followed his guiding hand down till she was on her knees, reaching for a piece of her torn blouse to wipe off the juices that coated his thick shaft.

"With your tongue and mouth slut, and be careful with your teeth unless you want to feel my crop across your ass."

His voice was long suffering, as though speaking to a particularly slow child. She lent forward, closing her eyes at the sinful thoughts of what she was doing and slowly stuck out her tongue and touched it to his shaft, tasting the glistening liquid. She slowly began to lick over his shaft till he grew tired and grabbing her head he pushed the head of his rapidly growing cock into her mouth...

"Suck it you whore..."

He groaned in pleasure as she began to suck on the head of her shaft, tasting their mixed juices on his shaft, tasting the salty precum as his shaft began to harden in her mouth again. He moaned softly as she began to find what please him and focus on that, working his shaft in and out of her mouth trying to take the whole thing so she could clean it all, making herself gag on his thick member as she took more and more into her mouth, breathing through her noise till finally she was swallowing it all, her nose in his pubic hairs.

"Hmmmmm you seem to be a natural at this slut... or perhaps my father has trained you well."

She tried to talk, to say that he had never hinted, never done anything like that but she simply wound up loosing her breath and gagging on his shaft, unable to breath till he finally pulled his steel shaft out of her throat, letting her drop down to her knees gasping for breath. He moved round behind her, lifting her skirt up over her ass cheeks, he marveled at the lovely roundness of them before reaching back then bringing his hand down with a sharp crack on each cheek, she screamed shrilly at the sudden, stinging blows, making her drop her head down to the cold stone floor. He knelt behind her and in one swift movement thrust his shaft back into her wet, slippery pussy. Feeling the warmth and the wetness as he slid in deep he began to fuck her from behind now, hard thrusts that shook her breasts back and forth like the pendulum on his fathers clock.

He thrust in and out of her, without the urgency and aggression of before now, enjoying the tightness of this servants hole as he filled her again and again with his rod, thrusting it as deep as he could, pushing her across the floor till her arms were braced against the bed and her knees scraped and bloody from the fucking, yet this time she could feel her body beginning to betray her. Her sensitive cunt, still aroused from the hard fucking he gave her before started to get wetter and wetter, she felt a strange tingling in her stomach till suddenly her body spasmed under him, her legs gave out and her arms gave way. As he slammed into her she came hard, her body going limp from her first orgasm, her head crashing into the hard wood of the bed board.

He looked at her trembling body, shaking out of control as she climaxed again and again. He lifted her easily and draped her over the edge of the bed, her legs spread and her body face down crushed into the sheets as he spread her ass. She tried to resist, shaking, screaming... he was going to, no he couldn't... her mind was a whirl as he thrust his cock into her ass, slick with her juices it was still tough as he raped her ass, taking her anal virginity, fucking her tight hole over and over, stretching her ass as she cried again. Her juices and his sliding down her legs from her orgasm as se experienced the intense pain of her ass being raped over and over by his cock till finally he came deep in that taboo hole... drawing his shaft out he wiped it down with a piece of her torn blouse and walked over, unlocking the door he motioned for her to leave...

She gathered her dress about her, too shocked, too stunned to be able to comprehend what had happened to her, legs shaking she painfully made her way out of the room, heading for her own private chambers, trying to work out what she would do now, she couldn't leave... she had no where to go, perhaps the Lord could help if she went to see him in the morning.

It was early morning and she lay in bed, her muscles aching from the strange position she had been put into the previous night. She hadn't been able to sleep at all, her mind going over and over what he had done to her, replaying it in her thoughts trying to work out what had happened and why, still unable to fully process everything he had done to her, the wicked ways he had taken her and her own body's betrayal towards the end. She had struggled with what to do now; he hadn't killed her like she thought he would yet she had to do something.

Finally she plucked up the courage and rose, she dressed in her spare dress, not as good as the one the Lord's son had torn up the previous night and went silently looking for the Lord. She found him in his study sipping his morning drink and reading some documents sat at his enormous wooden desk. She walked up to him and waited patiently to be acknowledged. He kept sipping his drink then finally looked up at her, a frown of annoyance crossed his face at being disturbed and she felt fear tremble in the pit of her stomach, what was she doing here?

"Sir, I need to tell you something, about your son Sir!" She rushed the words out as though she believed she might not be able to say them.

"Is he ill?" The Lord looked concerned as he stared at her, his now finished cup set down on the edge of the table.

"No Sir, last night, last night he raped me sir..."

Tears began to silently stream down her face as she related the events of the previous evening, how he had torn her clothes off, taken her on the bed, then made her clean his shaft then fucked her again and taken her ass. She was so caught up with her tale that she failed to notice the Lord's son had entered the room behind her and locked the door, or that the Lord himself had risen from the desk and was sporting a very obvious bulge in his pants.

The Lord walked towards her slowly...

"So he did this..." The Lord smiled and reached out, grabbing the front of her dress and tearing it open, just as his son had done the previous night. She stopped, gasping her shock. She hadn't known what to expect when she told the Lord, disbelief, fired, beaten but not this, she had never dreamed that it would happen again.

"Noooo!" She wailed as his hands tore her last dress into tatters on the floor. She tried to cover herself again but then felt the arms behind her reach round and grab her hands gripping them and pulling them behind her back, thrusting her chest and impressive breasts forward for the Lord's gaze. She twisted her head and saw the Lord's son stood behind her wearing that cruel grin again as the Lord in front of her caressed her gently at first, then squeezing her nipples hard...

"She is indeed a fine specimen is she not son, I take it my apology was accepted then, I thought that if you got to enjoy her first you might forgive me banning your hunting trip..."

"Yes father, totally accepted and she is a hot fuck, even came on my cock last night, before I took her ass."

She looked from one to the other, unable to move, frozen in fear and shock as the father and son discussed her like a piece of meat, the son released her arms and thrust her forward so that she fell face down over the wooden desk and she felt his hands grip her wrists and pull them up behind her back again. This time she felt something wrapped round them, holding them tied behind her back as her chest rested on the table, her large breasts cushioning her against the smooth polished surface, the surface she had polished so many times.

She felt the Lord's Son behind her, gripping her hair and pulling her head back and up so she was looking forward. Her heart lurched as she saw the Lord himself slowly undoing his trousers, letting his large hard cock slide free as he walked up to her and pinching her nose to make her open her mouth he slid his hard shaft deep, thrusting straight to the back of her throat and fucking her mouth till she opened wider and started to take him into her throat again, naturally sucking him off as she felt the Lord's son behind her, she felt his rod resting between her ass cheeks and knew what was coming, she knew she could not resist, knew there was nothing she could do as she felt him spread her legs and enter her roughly.

His shaft pierced her slit again, the third time in twelve hours as he took her, thrusting within her. The Lord with his shaft in her mouth at one end, the Lord's son fucking her from behind now, her body pushed backwards and forwards, stimulated and fucked till the tears rolled down her cheeks, her body giving in, relaxing. She gave up and accepted her role, knowing that there was nothing she could do to resist, all she wanted was for it to end as soon as it could, sucking harder on the Lord's cock as she pushed back against the son.

They noticed her compliance and started fucking her harder and faster at either end. The son slapped her ass several times as he speeded up, getting ready to fill her with his seed again. The father fucking her face hard enough to bruise her lips now as his heavy balls slapped against her chin with every thrust.

She cried out, the sound muffled by the shaft in her throat again as she came on the son's shaft, her body spasming and trembling again as she came, this spurred them on, fucking her brutally till finally the son came hard in her pussy, burying his cock inside her up to the hilt as he exploded followed quickly by the father who gripped her head and rammed his cock down her throat, holding her in position whilst he came, watching her struggle to breath and swallow all the cum he was pumping into her.

Finally then both drew out... leaving her lying face down, the Lord of the Realm sat back in his chair, his shaft covered in her saliva and his cum, glistening in the light as she lay gasping. He reached forward and took her chin in his strong hands to face towards him, looking in her eyes.

"You are ours to use how we see fit, your only other choice is death do you understand slut?" His voice was cruel, powerful and commanding as she stared up at him, aching all over again from the fucking.

"Yes, yes Sir..." She lowered her eyes, beaten, knowing she had nowhere to go, nothing she could do, and no one to help her.

The Lord stood and swapped places with his son, the son eagerly thrusting his juice covered cock into her mouth again, gagging her with his shaft as she sucked and licked at the length of it between throat fucks. The Lord moved behind her and she knew what was going to happen, she tried to relax but as she felt his firm fingers spreading her ass cheeks she tensed, making his entrance into her all the more painful yet tighter for him. He gradually worked the full length of his rod deep into her ass, splitting it open again, making her gasp as she felt him spread her wider, filling her even as she had the cock in her mouth.

A quick slap across her cheek reminded her that the son was expecting to be pleasured whether she was being split open or not. She tried to ignore the pain in her ass as she concentrated on using her tongue to get the young man in her mouth off. They returned to fucking her from either end, her body was simply an arousing tool for their enjoyment as the fucked away at her till finally they both filled her again, pumping stream after stream of cum into her body again.

The son made her lick his shaft clean again before putting it away, smiling to his father he left and went out of the room leaving her tied face down on the desk as the father came round wiping his shaft of the rags of her dress again.

"Well Valla... as you can see we own you now, your body is the property of my son and I, you will do what we ask when we ask it. There is a spare dress being sent to your room, it should arrive soon. However, when we are alone in the house you will wear nothing, you are not allowed clothes. The only time you are allowed clothes is if we have guests. Moreover, you will wear nothing underneath your dress, ever. Am I understood?" He looked down at her, a tall imposing figure.

She nodded slowly, tired and exhausted from the sudden change of situation that had happened in the last few hours. All she wanted was to sleep and try and understand her new role. The Lord released her hands and stood back. She slowly pushed herself up of the desk, her nipples tender and sore from scraping against the surface with being fucked backwards and forwards. She tottered out of the room just as she got to the door she heard his voice again.

"Oh and go and have a bath, you are mess, you have better rooms now, more befitting our slave, a bath, larger bed in case we ever want to take you there."

She staggered away to clean herself, then to sleep.