The Service Plan

Story Info
A man's guide of how to service cock repeatedly.
10.3k words
4.68
24.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkLazer
MarkLazer
861 Followers

A Service Plan

The What

What is a service plan? If you are not dating or married to someone, yet you have enjoyed sex with them well enough that you would like to repeat that performance on a consistent basis and you devise an informal schedule to accomplish that. Of course if you are friends, this would be "friends with benefits." If you really aren't friends but once in a while you like to hook up, then that is a service plan that benefits both parties involved.

I really like the excitement of a new cock in my life so I am constantly looking for anonymous men to hook up with or satisfy. However, there are those cocks that once I have had them, I just have to have them again so I will arrange ways to see that guy, repeatedly, in order to pleasure his dick. This sounds easy but in a time where everyone is busy with their adult lives, working, or involved in relationships, this isn't always as easy as it sounds. You may want some hot, long, drawn-out sex or just a quickie to get each other off, so creating the time and place for these sexual encounters must be planned out accordingly to some extent if both of you are extremely busy.

There are times when I'm horny and I go to the other side of the city and just want to suck off a few cocks at a gloryhole or meet up with guy and let him fuck me until we both cum hard but that often doesn't materialize into me giving them a service plan him allowing me a repeat performance. If you make it good for them, then most of the time. the decision will be yours to make. Over the years, I have had guys come and go. I might have seen them just a couple of times over the course of a week or many times in a month or months then for one reason or another, it ended. I will discuss the particulars of my current guys that I have incorporated a service plan with and hopefully it will help you decide if you want to proceed with someone or even multiple people in the future.

The Why

As a bisexual man, the irony is that I have dated and been only attracted to women my entire life but truly enjoy sex with men. I just love it. I love all types of cocks and cum which makes me a great bottom for dick. Starting in college, I went on a sexual promiscuity phase that would have turned many a gay porn star's head and from there, I never stopped. I have had some form of sex with well over two thousand men so my conundrum is that while I only have feelings for women, I am a much better lover with men. I believe anatomically, we are just more suited to have sex with a certain gender and even predisposed types inside that specific gender.

Now at 39 years old, standing 5'7 and weighing 165 pounds, I am small in stature with a thick 7 inch cock. I have pleased several women with my skills but not often do I send them over the moon in pleasure. However, my specific skills can not only make men have the most powerful orgasms imaginable, they keep them coming back for more. Because I have this ability, that only heightens my lust and desire to please men sexually which in turn gives me the type of orgasms I desire. I love the excitement of finding new cock to play with but occasionally, I find one that I like to play with over and over.

I apologize if it sounds boastful but I guess if it's true then I can state the facts as they are. First, I am a phenomenal cocksucker. This materialized with years of practice and the enthusiasm that goes along with it. Not only can I suck a dick with the perfect smooth warm friction needed until it explodes violently into my mouth or throat, I have a very suppressed gag reflex and am able to deepthroat an erection of any length. On occasion the girth may slow me down but eventually I will have most any sized dick in my throat. I have blown some monster cocks in my days as a cocksucker and I can only remember three freakishly thick ones that I couldn't deepthroat and I will discuss one of them later in this writing. Of course I have gagged and pulled off while sucking among many struggles so I don't want to sound like I can just take an 11 inch erection and swallow it whole without some difficulty. But once I find a rhythm it's all over for that dick.

Since I can take huge cocks down my throat to the balls, well-endowed men call upon me frequently to take care of them. Their wives or girlfriends cannot perform the feat and after they have enjoyed my oral skills once, they get addicted to them. I advertise on Grindr that I can deepthroat any cock and most don't believe it until I am on my knees in front of them. sucking every inch.

It's almost comical when I show up and they have that, "yeah right," look in their eyes and later while in the middle of the best blowjob they ever had, they are screaming things like...

"Holy fuck! You CAN swallow me whole."

"God damn...I never believed it was possible. No fuckin way!"

"I've never had anyone be able to suck all my dick like that."

Randy, one of my regulars, is in his mid-fifties and has been married for thirty years. He has a large belly and a thick ten inch dick that his wife has lost interest in so I suck him off about three times a week. When I'm servicing it, he is constantly saying things that are very flattering about my skills and has a primal orgasm grunt that could be heard across town. This past Saturday, I had to meet him in his garage and suck him off while he sat on the edge of his work bench. His wife was gone so he was able to get loud during the session.

With both hands on the wooden seat, my head was bobbing up and down while he kept saying, "Fuck! Fuck! God gave you a gift man! Fuck! Suck my fuckin dick! You're gonna make me blow!"

When he finally shot his load in my throat, he was grunting so loud I thought the windows would break, "Mmmmnnnggfffff! Fuuuuuuuuck! Swallow it! Swallow it! Ohhhhhhh!" When he finished he kept telling me that my dick sucking skills were a God given talent.

Finding a service plan for Randy isn't easy because of both our work schedules and him being married but because I only blow him, it can be squeezed in easier than some others who like to fuck. I really enjoy sucking him because his dick is very big and sexy. Even at his age, it gets extremely hard and he still ejaculates a large amount. His cum doesn't taste as good as some of the others but it is salty and thick which I simply love.

I have been blowing Randy for nearly a year and when his wife is home, I will drive to his house and park behind this big tree on his property and walk up his driveway to the garage. It has a side walk-in door so it really isn't difficult to get in discreetly but the hardest part is keeping Randy quiet enough so that his wife can't hear us. He simply loves cumming which most of us do and has trouble keeping it down.

About a month ago on a Sunday, Randy's wife was in the kitchen cooking dinner and we were out in the garage. Before that day, it had been over a week since I had blown him. It was probably more like ten days and he was really backed up and needed a release but we just couldn't find a schedule that fit. There are times when Kathy will open the door to ask him a question or just check on him so we had to be very careful.

In order to deflect suspicion, Randy moved his riding lawnmower over next to his truck, to build a makeshift fort. He held a few tools, simulating that he was working on it while I knelt on an old blanket in front of the truck, sucking his dick so that she couldn't see what was going on from the house door. He had already cum once in my mouth but wanted a second one and that was taking longer. I was careful to keep my hands down and had been sucking at least fifteen minutes in that second round when his wife popped the door open and asked him something about what he wanted to eat.

He was so close to cumming and didn't want me to stop so he tried to answer her without so much as changing the infection in his voice. My mouth was working his dick over like a vacuum and just as she closed the door, he let loose his second load but worse yet, he grunted and dropped a tool on the floor. She reopened the door in mid orgasm to ask him what was wrong and he played it off like he dropped the tool on his foot. It was almost comical that he was unloading in my mouth and a man who really grunts hard during orgasm, had to completely change his speaking in mid-shot and respond. At least she never knew and went back inside to let him finish.

I have had many men over the years who want a service plan and the reason is because my second greatest skill is my ability to take dick in my ass. Because I can take any size manhood balls deep with little outward pain, it makes me the ultimate bottom for well hung men who enjoy anal sex. I shouldn't really say I can take any size without pain because that isn't entirely true. Of course in the beginning when it is first entering me, there is pain and of course if the penetration has extended for hours with one man or several, it can get quite sore and painful.

I need to clarify. I was born with a sensitive prostate and when I take a large penis in my butt, it actually feels better to me because of the sensation when the overcrowding rubs on it while he thrusts in and out. Many times I can cum hands free and when a big dick is stuffed in my ass, I actually prefer that he pushes it all the way in no matter the length. Men with large cocks simply love that I can take all of them and beg for it. I have taken several 12 inch cocks over the years along with two 13 inchers and one 14 incher. Now, you might find that difficult to believe but it is true. The 14 inch cock was actually easier because he could never fully get hard but the two 13 inch dicks were hard and thick and it took some time to build a rhythm but once they got there, it was amazing.

One of those before mentioned 13 inch cocks that I have taken belongs to another regular. Floyd is a 47 year old, married, black man who drives a truck. This man is horny 24/7 and wants to fuck every day if I could find the time. Don't get me wrong, I love his huge dick and that man can keep it hard but a dick that size can wear a person out quickly and his was no exception. Floyd's black snake is one of the few dicks that I cannot deepthroat because of its thickness not because of its length. I wish I could post a picture of it in this story because it truly is a thing of wonder.

Speaking of truck drivers...that is probably the best profession someone can have when it comes to having a regular service plan for sex. Well, not counting self-employed single men. Not only do they have a built in place to fuck right inside their cab, they also are away from their spouses during large chunks of time in their profession which eliminates suspicion from their wives. I know it sounds cliché, but rest stops are great places to go if you are horny and in the mood for dick. There will be trucks lined up dozens at a time with horny men trying to rest. It can also be dangerous so I always take my handgun when I am there getting laid.

There have been many nights that I was very horny and would go down to the stop just outside of Seattle for some strange dick which is how I met Floyd and Stanley, another regular, I will discuss later on. The night I met Floyd, I was up inside a semi with a young Latino named Carlos who had responded to my Grindr app. Carlos was only 22 at the time and I was blowing him for the first time and when we finished, I jumped down out of his truck and Floyd happened to be parked right next to him. When Floyd saw me wiping my mouth, it was pretty evident as to what I had been doing so he immediately put down his window.

Floyd asked, "Hey my man. Do ya get down with the black D?"

At first I wasn't sure he was talking to me so I looked around and when I finally realized he was, I nodded, "Sure. What did you have in mind?" When I suck dick and don't get a chance to cum myself, I get really horny and at that moment, I was craving more.

"I got a big one in here if ya wanna get in."

I climbed up the other side and sat in the passenger seat for a few minutes just talking to Floyd to feel him out as to his personality and make sure he wasn't harmful. He was polite but what struck me was that his physical size was much smaller than I expected. He was 44, really dark skinned, shorter than me and probably didn't weigh more than 140 pounds.

I asked him, "You said you had a big one. What did you want me to do... suck on it?"

"That'd be nice. Do you just suck dick or do you take it too?"

"I take it too if the guy is clean and shows proper manners."

"I ain't never had nobody take mine. It's too fuckin big. I've only had a few bitches who could take a few inches then they whine how much it hurts."

It took me a minute to process what he was saying. I have had several big dicks in my day but to hear that his was too big for even women just made me go from wanting to see it to having to see it. After I told him to take his pants off, Floyd lifted his ass and pulled them down and when his underwear followed, I just about fell out of the seat. I swear to this day that for a few seconds, I thought he was playing a joke and was holding a big black novelty dildo between his legs.

I had to get a closer look and immediately got to my knees between his legs. It was uncircumcised which meant that foreskin contributed to its massive girth and stretched well past his belly button. I had trouble sucking it and used both hands to jerk it while I tried.

I continued doing that for about ten minutes before Floyd became impatient, "Ya wanna try it in your ass? I'll go slow."

Most of the time I am eager to take a cock of any size in my ass but I will admit I was extremely nervous about that one. Whenever I go to meet someone for the first time or they are a regular, I always go prepared with condoms and a small bottle of lube in my jacket. After climbing up into the truck cabin sleeper, I pulled my pants down and generously lubed my asshole. Floyd's jeans were bunched around his ankles because he didn't want to take the time to unlace his high top boots but within seconds he was on his knees behind me.

"Go really slow. Give me a chance to get used to it," I pleaded.

"Don't worry baby...I'll take my time. You just relax and let me get it in ya," soothed Floyd.

It took a few separate attempts and tons of lube reapplications but eventually he was able to get it all inside my rectum. I remember I had never felt so full, almost like someone had stuck a shampoo bottle up me and it took a few minutes before the pain subsided. Once it did, we both came quickly and it felt like a warm enema. He marveled at my ability to take him as nobody had ever been able to take it all the way. Because he was gentle with that huge dick, I knew right away I wanted to hook up with him again and eventually put him on a service plan.

Another positive with Floyd is that he is a truck driver so he can get away every day he works but there are some negatives that come with him as well. He wants to fuck every day which I can't for two reasons. I cannot always fit that into my schedule which I will discuss later and because he is so well hung, my asshole gets so wrecked and sore that I cannot have sex for at least 24 hours after he fucks me. If I am able to meet him in consecutive days, I give him a lot of blowjobs which will somewhat satisfy him until he can fuck me again.

The Who

I know at some point during this "how to" instructional writing, I'm going to repeat myself and this could be one of those times. "The who" depends on many factors which of course would stimulate each other enough to want sex with them repeatedly. That brings me to Cody who I have been sucking off for eight years and still remains the longest tenured person to whom I have given a service plan. I knew from that first time that he was a guy I wanted to suck for as long as he wanted me.

He was only 19 at the time I met him and it was a coincidental story. It was a Saturday night and I was exhausted which prompted me to fall asleep early in the evening. I woke up around midnight super horny, as I do on occasion. When I'm like that, I just want dick anyway I can get it and lots of it. I drove across town to a "closed down" baseball field restroom that I had visited before. Since the field was all grown up with weeds at that time and sat idle because nobody used it, the parks department didn't check on it. Early on, someone had gotten the door open and for the longest while it was used by men to hang out and have sex. There was a gloryhole cut into the stall partition and I had sucked dick there before a few times.

Usually there were only a few guys hanging around when I was there on previous occasions but when I arrived that night, there were a couple of dozen, almost like a town meeting. On my previous visit, I think I only blew like maybe 5 guys total and at that time, it was 9pm and here it was past midnight and men were all over. When I walked up, two men were having sex behind the small building but most of the men were just waiting to use the gloryhole. There was only one stall and someone was already inside it, sucking a man who was pressed up against the partition. Anyway, as soon as that man came, I tapped on the stall door and asked the cocksucker if I could take his place. At first the guys in line were grumbling because they thought I was trying to cut in front of them but eased off when they found out I wanted to be the relief sucker.

The man agreed and I traded places with him. Since the last time I had been there, someone had actually brought and left a little stool in the stall to sit on which I readily welcomed. The previous times, that concrete floor was rough on the knees. So like I said, I'm super horny and with my own dick rock hard, I sat down and the first erection came through the hole and I began to work on it. I hadn't sucked but a couple of minutes and he was already grunting a load in my mouth. The next few cocks were like clockwork and within a few minutes of each one, they were pounding on the wall and shooting their cum in my mouth.

This rarely happens but the night flowed flawlessly. It was like when a basketball player gets into a zone and they score 60 points because they can't miss, well that evening was the same for me. I sucked cocks of every size and each one was cumming in less than ten minutes. Usually there is always one or two who take a long time but not on that evening. One hour turned into two. Two turned into four and so on until the sun had come up.

Around seven in the morning, I was spent, including jerking myself off four or five times during the night while sucking. My jaws were sore, my wrist was tired and my lips were numb. I had sucked dick for over six hours and I was wiped. There were no more guys in the restroom and just as I was about to get up, in walked one more which turned out to be Cody.

Exhausted, I simply said through the partition, "Dude, I'm done. Sorry."

"Come on...just one more. Please," he spoke softly.

I was exhausted but he sounded so young and desperate because of his tone so I sucked it up figuratively so I could suck it up literally. When he unzipped, his cock was an average 6 1/2 inches but was so hard, it looked purple. I could not hardly pull it down as it pointed to the ceiling. As soon as my mouth wrapped around it, I could feel it throb instantly. It only took him a minute to cum and when he did I was blown away. He unloaded so much sperm that I thought he wouldn't stop. It kind of choked me and finally when it did stop, my mouth was full and I mean cheeks puffed out full of thick warm pudding type spunk.

I have never had someone cum that much before and when I swallowed, I was pleasantly surprised how good it tasted. It had a slightly salty pineapple-like taste which I really liked even though my stomach was queasy from all the semen I had ingested. Thinking back, I had sucked off and swallowed a little over 50 loads and was totally exhausted but for some reason, everything about him gave me a second wind so I just started sucking it again after I swallowed that massive load.

MarkLazer
MarkLazer
861 Followers