The Service Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gene was grunting but trying to stay quiet among the crickets and outdoor creatures, "Damn! I had no idea you could suck like this. You're so good."

I thought it was going to be quick but it turned out quite the opposite. He continued to squirm and gasp but couldn't get over the edge. I sucked and sucked for over 30 minutes, using all my techniques from edging him, to fast and furious sucking, to slow and steady sucking, to deepthroating but nothing worked. He would get close and I would feel his cock throb in my mouth then he would lose the sensation. It became a quest and I knew I had to use my hands which I try to avoid if possible. On my knees, I sat on my heels for some knee relief and jerked his cock as I sucked it.

He twitched and gasped, "Yeah like that. I'm close. Keep doing it just like that."

When I cupped his balls with my free hand is when I discovered how big they were. They were the size of baseballs and even though they were extremely hairy, I had to periodically lick and suck them as I jerked the shaft. I remembered thinking when I was licking them that they were the very same balls where my friend Sam originated which turned me on even more.

"Fuck! I'm close! Slow down...long strokes, baby! Yeah like that...don't stop! Ohhhh fuck," Gene choked out.

I excitedly whispered, "I can feel it throb. You're gonna blow any second. I want to taste you so bad."

He leaned back and grunted loudly, "Ohhhh fuck! Aughhhhhh!"

I was between licking his balls and sucking his dick while I stroked it when he finally let loose and began spurting in my eye. I quickly clamped my lips around the head and continued jerking him in my mouth. He packed the back of my throat with his load but I kept still until I had milked out every drop. After I had swallowed his thick bitter spunk, I stood up to rest my wrist and lips and wipe the sperm out of my burning eye.

He exhaled, "Sorry it took me so long but that was amazing. Do you want to do this more often?"

That is how a service plan was put into place for Gene. We would meet out there at the treehouse and most of the time I would blow him but there was also a fallen tree that he would fuck me on. It lasted for several months until he got caught fucking another guy in a hotel which was quite the scandal. As it turned out, the treehouse slash woods were the perfect cover.

When it comes to location at people's place of work, you have to be very careful. Remember that most places have cameras and you don't want to get yourself into trouble. I have hooked up with construction men or guys who work outside so those are more doable. One such place was at a lumber yard with a man I met online. Howard was 70 years old, retired from his lifelong occupation but picked up a part time job. There were stacks of wood and in between them was a great hidden area except on one side which faced an abandoned building.

He was married and I had a girlfriend at the time so I met him during his lunch and my day off. We were in the middle of that wood stack and I was sitting on an upside down bucket, blowing him with his six inch cock out of his zipper. A funny thing happened, he was paged on the walkie talkie while I was sucking it and to prevent someone from coming out to find him, he answered the call. I didn't let up and kept bobbing my mouth on it while he tried to respond. He talked very quickly and came really hard in my mouth just as he stopped. Another close call.

The office is kind of cliché but I cannot use mine because of too much glass in the door. I met a 50 year old doctor in his office a few times and he fucked me while I sat on his desk and I sucked him off the other two times while he sat in his chair. With expensive computers and complicated electronics, raking the desk off and fucking is a thing of the past.

Some additional places other than the obvious.......

*One night before closing, I blew two guys in an alley behind the bar, next to a dumpster. I would jerk one while I sucked one. Both wanted to cum on my face so that was exciting even though I didn't get to eat it.

*I was gangbanged by three young guys in their early twenties in a barn once. It was quite fun.

*I have been fucked a few times on a nice boat owned by a rich man from Oregon. He had a huge cock and knew how to use it.

*If any of these readers have a unique place they have fucked, please leave in the comments section.

The When

You will have to allow three factors to help you decide "when" a service plan should be implemented. Those factors are your libido, your risk versus reward, and opportunity. I will review each of those three factors more in depth. Before I do that, let me tell you that you cannot be afraid to say no. There are days when I have texts all over the place of men wanting blowjobs and so forth but it just isn't feasible. You have a life and there are times when you just can't work it in so you have to decline, regroup and live to suck another day.

Factor one is your libido or in simpler terms, on a given day, just how horny are you? For me, I have a huge sex drive and I would like some type of sex, several times a day, if it were possible. I think there are many people that feel the same way but we just have too much going on in our lives and it's just not convenient. I try to not cloud my judgment with just horniness but when I truly enjoy sex with a certain person, I need to see them again. That in turn, allows me to decide when a plan should be implemented.

Factor two is risk versus reward which means the sex better be worth the risk if in fact it is risky just to obtain the benefits you get from it. Gene didn't follow that advice and got himself into trouble. There are times, I don't always make good decisions because I just want dick and that is why I got a legal permit to carry a gun just in case. When I'm at Cody's house sucking out that huge load of delicious sperm while his wife is at yoga, that is worth the risk for that reward. When I am riding Floyd's monster black 13 inch cock at a dangerous truck stop, that is worth the risk for that reward. When I'm in Randy's garage, sucking his big ten inches as his wife is in the house cooking, that is worth the risk for that reward. When I'm in a filthy disgusting bathroom or gloryhole booth and I'm on my knees sucking strange cock while risking the chance of getting arrested, I find that risk worth the reward. It is up for you to decide but try not to let that wonderful dick cloud your judgment entirely.

Factor three is opportunity and we all know that isn't always available. To create an opportunity to put someone on a service plan, you first have to be good at what you do so that they want to return for another round. Remember, you aren't the only one to please in your hookup. If you are going to suck someone's dick, then do it well. Don't rush through it just trying to get them off while putting out that "hurry up" vibe. Men hate that and not to slam women, but many do that especially as they get older or marry. Take your time, love on that erection and take good care of it until it shoots hard. If you are going to take cock up your ass, be prepared, take it for extended periods of time. Allow your top to get completely satisfied then it will be him begging you for a service plan.

If you want to keep your opportunities high, then as I said earlier, be very discreet. Know how to be stealthy and keep everything a secret. Most straight or bi men who desire gay sex cannot afford to be outed in certain situations but will also use their risk versus reward decision making to be with you. If you can be trusted, then you can be repeatedly fucked so that everyone wins.

The How

My final category in educating people about a gay sex service plan is "the how" to get it accomplished. Obviously the first step is meeting someone to have sex with but without the romance which I don't have for men as I have mentioned. With the internet, it's much easier to meet someone online using hookup apps such as Grindr, Scruff, Jack'd and many others. You learn so much more in a short period of time and can be quite frank instead of putting in so much unnecessary time. I can tell a man that I don't want to go to dinner this time I just want to suck his dick.

Even though I feel gay hookup apps are the best way to meet men, it doesn't exclude other means like the endless art of meeting them in a bar, park, library, pub or club. Those hunts can be very exciting as well and you never know that at the end of the evening when you will end up at his place, getting fucked on his couch or back at your place giving him a world class blowjob. We still cannot exclude those means but they are tougher.

I know I have preached discretion in this writing but that doesn't exclude a sporadic word of mouth from your tops. Excluding my writing which I change names to protect the innocent, I plead the fifth when it comes to all my lovers, hookups and service plan recipients. That doesn't stop one of them from occasionally telling someone they know about me so that is why you need to be very good at what you do so that makes them want to share your skills for others to enjoy.

Another "how' when servicing someone is planning appropriately. Since I have discussed the "where" I will abstain from circling that again. If you are on a date with him or have all the time in the world, there are no issues but if you are trying to be quick or discreet, your planning is vital. I will share some times of day that work best for discretionary service plans.

Early mornings are great times to service dick. Think about it, most people are not up and if they are, they aren't thinking straight so therefore they don't care if you are sneaking around. Men are often horny in the mornings because they have had at least 8 hours without orgasming which aids in the "morning wood" production. If you plan on meeting a guy at 5am to suck him off, you have increased your places and excitement in doing so for both of you.

The middle of the night is great as well which can often blur the lines into early in the morning. After a long day of work and maybe a fun, party evening, nothing tops it off like a great orgasm to finish it properly and help someone to sleep better. That is a great time to have your mouth and ass on standby to service them as needed.

Lunch breaks are also a great time to service cock. People are hungry, in a hurry and don't have time to worry about their surroundings. Men love a quick sandwich and good blowjob to get over that midday hump. It is also a time where it is easier to adjust so that you are both free at the same time. If I had a dollar for every cock I sucked during lunch, I could retire. Many times, sperm filled cum was my lunch and guys like Cody can keep my stomach from growling the rest of the day.

Certain specific days and time slots can make for a great time to squeeze in some cock pleasuring. If you are servicing a married man, then his wife's routine will influence that slot. If you are married or attached, knowing your own significant other's time slots will also have to come into play. She has a class on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5 to 6 or in the case of Randy, it was Sundays in his garage are two great examples. You have to establish that routine which will make it easier to plan around. When I have had girlfriends, I would have a list of things I had to use as time excuses in order to get out and suck some cock.

Summary

So there you have it. Those are the who, what, when, where, why, and how to implement a service plan for men whose dicks you cannot resist pleasuring repeatedly. If you are like me and love dick and want to never run out of ways to pleasure it, then hopefully some of what I wrote could help or at least listening to my adventures turned you on. I love taking a soft cock who's minding its own business and work to make it hard, make it feel good, make it ejaculate, then allow it to go soft again. For me, to know that I made it go through that complete cycle is such a huge turn on.

When it comes to having a service plan for someone, take into consideration.....

Who: Anyone you have a connective vibe sexually with and it was enjoyable enough to repeat that act.

What: To implement a "service plan" to someone to which both of you want repeated sex.

When: Days and times that are appropriate and work for both parties.

Where: Places that can keep the act discreet and everyone out of trouble.

Why: Because you love dick and he loves to cum and that dick is worthy to be pleasured repeatedly.

How: By careful planning, creative thinking and being good at what you do.

Thank you all for reading and feel free to email me or leave a comment or suggestions to add or a service plan you implemented or might still be implementing. Please don't forget to vote if you liked this piece.