The Session

Story Info
Bianca has her first real BDSM experience.
3.2k words
4.48
4.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They met at his house on Saturday afternoon. It was a rather large property outside the city. Not one of the magnificent villas you sometimes find in areas, where only the ridiculously rich could afford to live, but impressive, nonetheless. The property was a lot larger than the house itself, so you could only see the second floor peeking above the trees and bushes planted in the garden as a privacy screen when passing by on the street.

She was anxious, but also very excited. They had met weeks ago and had occasional short sessions since then, but today was the day. They'd agreed to make it real this time.

She reflected on how she got here:

She'd met him at a dinner party. An impressive man with impeccable manners and an aura that simply made her feel comfortable around him.

They had dated only days after the party and had gotten to know each other. Surprisingly, the evening had not led to the expected result: they hadn't ended up in his or her bed.

Instead, he had told her, that his sexuality was divergent: she was shocked when she heard, that he was into BDSM. She was shocked, not because of his sexual preference, but of her, not being opposed to the thought.

She discovered, that it was a completely different thing to hear about something like BDSM in general context or on the web, compared to someone - at a date - telling you, that he'd be into it.

Before, she had acknowledged the existence of BDSM, but never given it a second thought, when it came to her own sexuality. When she'd been confronted directly with it, she'd irritatingly been unable to find any aversion to it.

He'd taken her to a world that had been completely taboo for her before. She felt like Alice climbing down the rabbit hole. He had told her, that his kink was not the sadistic part of BDSM - this was a mere necessity. He wanted to show his partners their limits and how reaching them got them off in a most satisfying way. He'd told her that he sometimes preferred to make a bound woman come with toys and such instead of longing to simply fuck them.

Obviously, he was dominant and they soon established, that she was submissive to the bone. Their earlier sessions had included her being bound to an X-cross and him making her cum with a wand vibe. One time, he had blindfolded her, one time he had gagged her and she had discovered, that she liked both variants immensely. She found, that she was able to trust him with her life, and submitting to his will and his protection was pure bliss for her.

Today, they had planned to make it real. They would discuss her boundaries and then they'd have an open-end session.

****

He opened the door without her having to ring. He looked fabulous - perfectly styled - but wearing casual jeans and a black shirt that emphasized his muscular body.

"Bianca, so nice to see you!" he said.

"Likewise. Nice to see you, too," she replied.

"Please come in," he showed her to the living room and offered her to sit.

"Do you like something to drink? Coffee? Tea? Or plain water?"

"No, thank you very much. Not at the moment," she replied.

After some friendly small talk, he came to the real topic: "I have told you, we'd need to have an interview. What we have planned is a very intimate encounter that requires clear boundaries, as I know, I'll be crossing borders but don't want you to be harmed - neither physically nor mentally.

She nodded in understanding.

"I'll be asking you some very personal questions that are way beyond any social conventions and good manners. Please don't be offended. If you feel uneasy at any point, do let me know!" he explained.

She nodded again. "Go ahead, I'm ready."

"We've already established, that you are okay with being restrained. We've also worked with gags and blindfolds. How did they make you feel?" he asked.

"I liked it. Being at your mercy gets me excited and makes me feel good."

"Do you think you could stand complete sensory deprivement? Being unable to see, hear, and talk at the same time?" he asked.

She pondered the thought, then she replied positively: "Yes, I feel completely safe with you."

"I already used toys on your vagina and clit. What's your opinion towards oral and vaginal sex?"

"I love both."

"Deepthroat?"

"I never did that, can't tell. I suppose it'd be nice to try, as long as I get to breathe occasionally," she answered, smiling playfully.

He nodded, smiling in return. "Do you mind being exposed? Like, for example, on a gynecologist's chair? Do you mind being examined or even touched when you can't see what's happening?"

She blushed profoundly. Then she said "No, I don't mind. On the contrary - that gets me all horny. Thinking of others watching me, desiring me is a major turn-on for me."

"Very good," he nodded approvingly. "How about anal?"

She took a second, then she cleared her throat and answered, clearly embarrassed and a bit reluctant "Never did that, too. People always told me, it was slutty and taboo and such. But I'm not opposed in general."

He smiled. "Good girl. Have you ever been choked?"

"No, and I don't think I'd like that."

"Have you experienced e-stim or tens before?" he asked.

"A physiotherapist used tens as muscle training on me after I broke my ankle. I'm quite okay with it," she replied.

"Great. So that's all then. Finally and most importantly, we need to agree on a safeword - or in our case on a safe signal as you won't be able to speak in all situations: I suggest opening and closing your hand repeatedly or in other words stretching all fingers and making a fist alterningly means 'stop at once'. Is that okay for you?"

"Yes. That's fine."

He gave her some leather ankle- and wrist restraints with metal rings as well as a leather choker and asked her to put them on after leaving all her clothing.

She did as he asked.

Then he put a mask on her face, blindfolding her entirely.

He carefully led her to another room and made her sit on a strange chair.

"It's a gyn chair," he explained then he put her arms above her head and fixed them there with the restraints on armrests that were positioned to the top left and right. Her feet were put on legrests, spreading them far and exposing her completely. The thought sent a tingling sensation up her spine.

He put something that felt like a ballgag into her mouth and fixed it behind her head; then he put some kind of headphones on her ears.

She noticed, that his work was perfect: she could see only black - not even the slightest shade of grey, she couldn't hear anything and she couldn't talk. A little bit of fear crept into her heart. This was not only nothing, this was Nothingness distilled! It was frightening.

Then she felt the chair tilting away from her, putting her back in a nearly horizontal position. She tried to protest into the ball gag, but it was too large to utter anything but grunting noises. Suddenly, she felt his caressing fingers slowly trace down her arm. It would have made her jump when he first touched her, but the restraints prevented it. His fingers left goosebumps on her skin. It felt mesmerizing. Moving his hands down her arm, he caressed her shoulder and moved from there to her boobs.

As he squeezed her nipples between his fingers, a wave of heat ran through her lower body. She couldn't believe how amplified everything felt. It was true, what they say: if other senses aren't available, the remaining ones are heightened.

He continued to caress her. Touching her here, touching her there. After what felt like hours, he stopped all of a sudden.

She lay on the chair, spread wide open and she could feel every square inch of skin being exposed. She knew, that he was watching her. All senses tuned to the maximum, she tried to see, where there was nothing to see, to hear, where there was nothing to hear and to feel, where there was nothing to feel.

Then it happened: a mere whisp of air - he brushed her clit with a finger. Her mind exploded. Her back arched up from the chair; she thought, she'd climax from this single touch. It was heaven.

He gave her a few seconds to calm down, then he started massaging her clit slowly. A minute later, she felt his other hand trace along her inner thigh, finally reaching her pussy and spreading her labia. His finger entered her and she felt how wet she was. He finger-fucked her for a while, then he removed both hands.

She wanted to beg him to continue, but she couldn't. Then she felt something touching her pussy. It was slowly pushed in. It was soft and strong. Only when she felt his thighs touching hers she understood: He had put his dick into her and was making his way deeper and deeper.

She couldn't understand how he managed to stay so considerate. He moved deliberately; with mindbreaking slowness.

Her thoughts screamed: "Ram it in already! All the way! Fuck me like crazy!".

He did nothing of the kind. When his balls touched her pussy, he stopped, and after a few seconds started pulling out at the same speed. To her total despair, he pulled out entirely.

Her pussy throbbed. She wanted to be fucked. She NEEDED to be fucked.

Then she felt something touching her sphincter. She jumped in surprise - as far as this was possible in her restraints. When she relaxed, she felt something very small being pushed through her resisting ring; about an inch into her. Then, there was a cold sensation that faded immediately: some liquid was pushed into her. "Lube," she thought, "he's injecting lube into my ass..."

The object was retracted and replaced by his finger. The tip was also cold and slimy and he thoroughly rubbed her anus' outside, before he placed the finger on its center and applied pressure. She gasped. She had never experienced this kind of intrusion.

It was - indecent. And magnificent. Her being so completely at his will, made her pussy tingle.

He applied more pressure and her ring slowly gave its resistance up. It opened for his finger to enter her most private part and she loved it. She had heard that anal sex could be very painful if done wrong - and she knew, that he must be doing it perfectly right at the moment. She'd imagine to be able to cum from this sensation alone. Her breathing accelerated with the movements of his finger.

He retracted after a while an she felt something being pushed into her pussy. She felt it in her and on her clit at the same time. Then it started vibrating. The tell-tale wave of heat rushed through her again.

Immediately, he put his finger to her anus again, adding another one this time.

"Oh yes, stretch me more. I want to feel you", she thought.

Two fingers pressed against her ring quickly broke the resistance and entered her ass to move back and forth. Her breathing was accompanied by gasps now. The constant vibrations edged her several times. Then her anus contracted around his fingers and she climaxed for the first time. Her body stiffened, her tighs shook in tension and she came and came. Unlike any time, she came before, the tease didn't end with her climaxing. The vibe didn't stop. It simply continued. And his fingers did so as well.

The climax didn't stop. She came again and again.

Finally, when she thought she'd faint, it ebbed off.

She felt his fingers being retracted from her ass and the vibe being removed from her dripping pussy.

After a few seconds, she felt a long plastic thing being placed on her stomach. It's end reached directly on her clit and was of soft rubber. She felt a belt being strapped around her chair and her body to pin the object to her stomach. Another belt made sure it was safely fixed in position. Then it started vibrating. Much slower than the thing before, but deep and powerful. Then she felt something touch her backdoor. It was soft and warm and she identified it as his glans at once.

"Now, he's going to fuck my ass!" she thought, "OMG! My first ass-fuck!"

He started to push in and the excitement was drowned by a massive sting of pain when he went past her resistance. Though he had done it very slowly, it was exquisitely painful, making her gasp. She bit into the ball gag and noticed, that the pain was quickly subsiding; being replaced by a mesmerizing feeling.

He moved slowly at first, back and forth, deepening his thrusts, until she felt his balls touch her cheeks when he was all the way in. Feeling his dick filling her ass and the thing on her pussy vibing her into oblivion was her whole world for the moment. She didn't want to leave this state ever.

Within minutes, she felt that she was moving closer to the edge. His pace hat increased and another orgasm crept up. When she came, she felt her tunnel cramp on his dick, and grabbing her boobs, he came deep inside her. She could feel his member being milked by her own climax.

Thankfully, he didn't pull out but filled her until both climaxes had subsided.

He switched off the vibe and removed his dick from her ass. She felt his cum dripping from her stretched hole, mixing with her honey running down from the pussy.

He removed her ball gag, putting his finger vertically across her lips, signaling her not to say a word. Then she felt his touch on her thighs. His tongue moved along the inner side towards her dripping holes. Then he pushed its tip into her ring. Pulling out again the tongue moved across her dam to her pussy. He licked her clean.

Then he kissed her deeply on the mouth and their tongues entangled in a thorough French kiss. She could taste both their cum and was in heaven.

For a few minutes, he caressed her boobs with his hands, moving them slowly. Then she felt something touch her lips: it was some kind of gag, her inserted into her mouth; no ball this time. Probing with her tongue, she determined, it had to be a ring gag. She was a bit relieved, as it made breathing a lot easier than the ball gag.

He put his hand calmingly on her shoulder and all of a sudden the chair tilted even further to the back, bringing her back to a perfect horizontal level. A minute later, she felt something supposedly plastic with cold metal parts touch her anus. It was lubed and he pushed it slowly in. She gasped when she noticed, that the thing was quite large and conical: its diameter grew the further it was pressed inside her. Her sphincter was heavily strained and she felt a stinging pain when it suddenly slipped into her by itself as it lost in diameter at the end. Then a flat plate touched her cheeks. She dared to breathe out again. The dildo was large, but it didn't hurt to have it in her. Its form fixed it safely in place.

He switched on the vibe on her clit again. And again a warm feeling in her lower body washed through her. The strong vibrations - and the knowledge, of what that thing could do - made her shiver in anticipation.

Suddenly she felt a strange sensation in her ass. It was a kind of tingling and her sphincter had contracted. Two seconds later, she felt the same; but this time, the tingling was stronger. Another two seconds later, the tingling had changed to a stinging sensation. Repeating every two seconds it grew in intensity and she understood, that this had to be the e-stim device he had been asking her about.

She could feel that the shocks were still growing in intensity and meanwhile, they were on the verge of hurting. When her legs shook with each e-stim attack. He locked the strength in place. She knew she wouldn't stand this very long before climaxing: the vibe on her clit and the slightly painful shots inside her ass were a mesmerizing combination.

She felt his hands on her head. He held it and the headrest disappeared. Then he slowly lowered her head tilting it away from the backrest, she was now lying on. He continued until her throat was completely on a horizontal level.

"He's going fuck my throat!" she mused, getting her confirmation when he was pushing his dick past the ring gag. His holding of her head made it impossible for her to change anything about the depth or the duration of his pushing into her, so the only thing she could do, was to take a deep breath before she couldn't breathe any more. He pushed until his balls touched her lips spread open wide by the ring. She gagged a bit but could suppress the reflex. Then he was pulling out. She used the seconds to take another breath and he was pushing in again. Her salvia wetted everything thoroughly. And she found her rhythm along with his.

She felt his dick growing harder and knew that he'd be climaxing soon. The vibe on her clit had done its work all the time and she was near a climax herself. When he felt his dick contract and his load was pumped down her throat, she couldn't hold on to herself. She came, too. He had pulled back a bit and his member was pumping his cum into her mouth now. The taste kept her climaxing.

She felt a trickle of her honey flow down from her pussy towards her asshole. When it reached there, it happened: The next shock was severely stronger and encompassed the whole outside up to her pussy, as the liquid conducted the impulse. Her climax went into overdrive. She felt like she was peeing, but it dawned on her, that this was, what they called squirting: a fountain shot out of her, wetting her legs down to the feet. Then the next shock hit. With even more effect.

After minutes of squirting and climaxing, she vaguely noticed his dick being pulled out of her mouth. The shocks subsided and the vibe was switched off.

He removed the 'headphones' and she could hear his whisper next to her ear: "This was simply glorious! So well done."

He removed the gag and tilted the chair to an upright position, then he opened her restraints.

"Give me a second to dim the light, before you remove the blindfold," he told her.

"Now, you're good to go.", he added a moment later.

She pulled off the blindfold and squinted. "Oh my god, look at the mess, I've made!"

"Oh yes you did, and I love you for it!", he replied. He took her in his arms and directed her to the shower. There he switched on the water at a warm setting and stood inside with her, holding her tight until she had calmed down.

After the shower, he carefully dried every inch of her skin and brought her to the bed where they dozed off instantly.