A Summer of Submission Pt. 01

Story Info
A young neighbour is asked to be a submissive.
5.4k words
4.69
29.7k
35

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Dear readers, While working on The Voyage Pt 4 I was sidetracked into a new project. I wanted to write a quick BDSM story that was to my taste. Let me know if you enjoyed this and I will write more on this theme.

*****

I walked slowly along the trail between the two cottages, stopping every few feet to reconsider whether I really wanted to have dinner with my neighbours at the adjoining cottage.

Well, I did really want to have dinner with them but there was something they wanted to talk to me about and I was nervous about that. Don't get me wrong. Marika and Sam were lovely people. They were probably late twenties, about six or seven years older than myself. And did I say that they were incredibly beautiful people, both inside and out. Marika had long dark hair, beautiful features and the most amazing blue eyes I have ever seen on a woman or a man. Add to that she had the most gorgeous long legs that complimented her 5ft 10 inch frame. I knew her height because I asked her once. I wanted to grow up to be long, tall and leggy just like her but alas, I was stuck with my 5ft 3inch body and dirty blonde hair. Still, I was told that guys thought I was cute and some even said hot but frankly I was so nervous around most men that I couldn't really tell if their interest was just for the night or did they really like me.

Okay, I'm rambling but I know something was up with them and they wanted to talk to me about it. I was staying at my parent's cottage for the summer doing some work for a prof from my graduate school. We had only recently got sufficient internet wan connectivity so that I could work from there. Before that we had to stick our cellphone outside in the air for any sort of signal at the rustic retreat.

****

Sam and Marika had greeted me cordially, like the friends we were becoming. The chit chat went on for a few minutes but I could tell that they both were a bit on edge and I hoped what ever it was they would get on to it so we could forge ahead with the evening.

Finally, Sam cleared his throat and laid the bomb on me. I heard the words, "be our submissive" but I was sure I must have heard him wrong.

"I'm sorry, did you just say submissive?" I mumbled out looking at Sam with no doubt a perplexed expression on my face, which was exactly how I felt. I had never seen Sam look so uncomfortable and unsure of himself. To me, Sam and Marika were the model of cool self confidence personified. Around them, most of the time, I felt like a bumbling child. I heard the word 'submissive' but my mind wasn't working quite right at this moment. Yes, I knew in some sense what a submissive was but surely they didn't mean that with me in mind. They were like gods of sex and I was a bumbling novice. So I just waited.

Sam cleared his throat and repeated, as if to a challenged learner, "Julie, Marika and I would like you to join us in some play as our submissive. We would be your Dominants. Do you understand what we are asking? And if you do and don't want that then that's okay with us. We can finish our drinks and move on to dinner. There would be no hard feelings."

No, I wasn't going to back away that easily. I didn't understand what they wanted and I pressed on, "But why? And why with me? You two are the most beautiful sexiest people I know. What could I add to that?"

Marika held up her hand to Sam and turned to me saying, "Julie we owe you an explanation and I'll try as best I can to tell you where this is coming from. Firstly, Sam and I have an amazing relationship in all respects including sexually."

She looked at me intensively as I blushed a deep red. I was sure they had amazing sex and the look in Marika's eyes confirmed it. She then continued, "And we would be quite satisfied with just the two of us in the relationship, however...."

She hesitated and I prompted, "However what?"

Taking a deep breath she looked me in the eye and continued on, "However we both felt that there was something missing - not between us, we were fine together, really - and when we both admitted that maybe there was more we could do.." Marika hesitated again but then continued, "sexually, then we started to talk about what that experience - lets call it an adventure - could be we realized we both were intrigued with the idea of dominance and submission. But there was a problem with that." Marika reached for her glass of wine and leaned back beside Sam who put his arm around her and they both looked at me expectantly.

Okay, I thought, I'll bite. "So what is the problem then?"

Sam replied, "We're both Dominants. Marika tried the submissive role and when that didn't work, well, I tried. Same results. We realized then that there wasn't a submissive bone in either of our bodies." Truthfully, I had to agree with them. They were the most self confident assertive people I know.

"So I guess that's where I come in? Do I seem submissive?"

Marika again, "Yes, we think you may be. And its not just that. We also picked you because you are cute, warm and have a lovely body. You turn us on Julie just thinking about having you naked and in our bed." Wow! My blush must have turned crimson.

Neither of them spoke again and the silence became really uncomfortable for me and I gave in first. I asked, "Umm... you know, I just don't know too much about this.. this, well I think maybe its sort of like BDSM, isn't it. Could you tell me what I would have to do, like, you know, to be submissive?" My God my mouth failed me when I was so nervous. I sounded like a ten year old.

Marika replied, "Its not so scary Julie. We would have sex together. But more so you would agree to do what we asked of you, in bed, that is. You would obey our commands and you would pleasure us in every way that we ask. That's basically the nut of it. What more would you like to know?"

"Umm... at the risk of seeming ungrateful or impertinent, what would be in it for me?"

Sam chuckled at that and said, "Besides knowing that we enjoyed your submission and your body but its a fair question. We would make sure that you enjoyed the sex at least as much as we did, maybe even more. Marika, correct me if I'm wrong but we both feel that taking care of our submissive would be fun and rewarding. We would try to give you the best orgasms that you have ever had."

I blurted out laughing nervously, "That would be easy. I'm not sure that I've ever had a good orgasm. I'm really not that experienced and I don't seem to be able to do much with myself if you know what I mean."

Marika and Sam looked at each other with surprise on their faces. Marika leaned towards me, "Sweetheart, that's awful. I couldn't live with out enjoying an orgasm as often as Sam my man will give me. We can help you with that. Please consider what we are asking."

I was embarrassed at my admission but it was true. The guys that I had slept with really didn't seem to have my satisfaction at the top of mind. I liked the feel of being fucked but I don't think I ever came. Were they really offering me what I think they were? My first shock was subsiding and curiosity was taking over.

"Could you maybe tell me a bit more about what I would have to do as your submissive. I mean I get obeying commands but would I have to kneel or have a leash on a collar or what? Would I be punished? And how? I'm not big on pain just so you know." I stopped there having babbled enough.

Marika answered, "Just so you know Julie, neither Sam or myself have gone down this road before. But be assured we don't believe in humiliation. We don't intend to degrade you or make you do things you don't want to do. You would have a safe word that would stop all play if you used it. We hope that you wouldn't but it will always be there. What we really want is your sexual submission. We want to enjoy your body in many and different ways." Wow! I gasped at that.

But then I had to ask, "Like together, both of you. I've never been with a woman before Marika. What would you do to me or what would I have to do to you? I'm not sure about this."

"Julie I have to admit that I've never had sex with a woman either. But I've thought about it and I think it might be fun. Moreover, Sam and I both decided that if this was going to happen we would only do it together. No slinking off to pursue it without the other. Sam and I are a team. When we thought of a submissive we toyed with the idea of a man but for a number of reasons, mostly safety, we thought a woman would be a better choice."

"What if you and I found out we didn't like... like, you know, sex with another female?"

"Then we would have to reconsider the whole plan. But I would like to try with you and I hope we enjoy each other."

"Okay, I think I could get by that hurdle," I allowed. In fact the thought that one of the most beautiful woman that I know wanted to try sex with me was more than a little intriguing. However, there was another issue to resolve, I asked, "but what about punishment. Would there be any of that?"

Sam spoke up,"Julie, neither Marika and I would ever seriously hurt you. But I have to say that the idea of playing with discipline and inflicting mild pain, hopefully erotic pain, if there is such a thing is something I would like to explore in the fullness of our relationship. And if you were really being a brat to us during our play we might want to spank you." He said that looking intently at me and I squirmed in my seat. I felt flushed and heated and I needed a glass of water. They saw the look in my face and led me into the dining room without another word.

****

Dinner was quiet. Neither of us spoke any more about their offer - or rather, proposition. I think they knew I was overwhelmed and needed time to think.

After dinner I moved to the door and thanked them for a lovely evening. Actually it was a bizarre evening but I didn't say that.

At the door, Marika held me by the shoulders and gently said, "Julie, we hope you haven't been scared off of us and that you will consider our offer. I truly believe we could do some interesting exploring that would be fun and rewarding for all of us. Just think about it will you."

I replied simply, "I will and just so you know, if I was to do anything like this you and Sam are the people I would most want to do it with. Thank you for the dinner. Good night."

*****

I waited several days before I went to them. I think I knew the answer the next morning after the dinner when the proposition was made. Two of the most beautiful people I had ever known wanted me, all 5 ft 3inch slender, small boobs me, to have sex with them as their submissive. I think that meant sex toy but really when I considered Sam with his beautiful eyes, slightly shaggy brown hair, square jaw, lovely cheekbones and his six foot plus of beautiful toned muscles, muscles that I had been in awe of from the first time I saw him in his bathing suit, I knew I had to accept their offer. If I didn't, I sensed that for the rest of my life I would wonder what being their sex toy would have been like. There was no choice really.

****

I made my way over to their cottage on our 'friendship' trail three days after the dinner. Arriving by the cottage I heard laughter coming from the dock. Making my way down there I called out as I stepped from shore onto the wood boards. Sam and Marika were holding hands in adjoining loungers on the T at the end of the dock. They both turned to me and waved me over to an empty chair.

"So, lovely neighbour how are you today?" Marika greeted me.

"Fine, thank you. I must admit that proof reading and editing my prof's dissertations is putting me into a trance. I hope I'm not disturbing you two with my whining."

"No, not at all. We understand your pain. University professors can be such pompous bores. Come over and visit whenever you need a break."

"Thanks. Appreciate the diversion." With that we chatted for some time about the summer weather, the condition of the Lake which was actually pretty good and what Lake People were up at their cottages and other simple gossip. I was relaxing but tense at the same time. Finally I had to get it out there if they weren't going to press me.

I blurted out, "I'm in."

Sam and Marika looked at each other, a knowing look pass between their eyes. It was Sam who spoke up, "You're in? Does that mean what I think it does?"

"Yes," was all I could get out.

Marika picked it up there, "Sweetheart, we need you to elaborate more on what 'I'm in' means."

I sucked in a big breath of air and blurted out, "I want to be your submissive and have sex with you.... that is if the offer is still open." I looked hopefully at both of them now worried that perhaps the boat had sailed without me.

Marika answered, "Julie, that's wonderful news but are you sure?"

"I'm nervous and maybe a bit scared that I wont measure up to your expectations but if you really want to try me as your submissive I want that."

"We both want that too," Sam replied, "And please don't be scared. We will take this very slowly. It's new territory for all of us. We do have to get a few ground rules straight. Firstly, please tell us what you don't want to do as our submissive?"

"Umm... could you give me some examples of what I might not want to do. I mean you know I'm scared of pain but I would try to take some if it wasn't too bad. But what else should I consider?"

Marika said, "We may be a bit unprepared as we don't have a list of things but on it would likely be anal sex, bondage, certain toys, collars, blindfolds, clamps, crops and so on."

"Wow! This is getting real. Maybe we could check off the list as we go along. I'm not really sure about anal sex at all though. It sounds pretty painful. Have you ever done it?"

"I understand your concern. When Sam takes me anally there is a whole lot of loving prep and If its not working for me on any given night we stop. I would love to watch Sam take you anally but only if we think you're ready."

"Watch! Oh my, its really going to be like that right - the three of us in bed doing things to each other. I just haven't quite got my mind around that. Maybe I'll be too much of a prude for you two. You can kick me out if I don't measure up."

"Sweetheart please do not fear you won't measure up. We like you and think you are really cute and sweet and we will take good care of you. I know we'll have fun exploring this."

"I just had a thought. Do I have to call you Sir or something. Will you be Mistress to me Marika?"

"Not sure right now but we will want signs of respect and subservience and perhaps we will ask for Sir and Mistress, or perhaps Ma'am for me. We'll let you know when."

We fell quiet for a moment or two and then my nerves had me ask the other big question I had. "So how do we start this. Should I get on my knees?"

Sam stood up and reached for my hand. He said, "Welcome Julie to our life and our dominance. We're going to take you into our bedroom now. Are you ready?"

"As much as I'll ever be... Sir. Please be gentle."

Sam chuckled and said, "Come my new pet, follow Marika and I up to our bedroom."

****

First I had to pee. Nerves make me want to go to the bathroom. After cleaning up I quietly entered their bedroom. Marika was sitting on the edge of the bed and Sam was sitting in a wicker chair by the window. He was looking pensive.

My knees were shaking and I fell to them as much out of nerves as a sign of obedience. I blurted out, "What do I do now?

Marika spoke first, "Julie, my sweet, never worry about what you have to do. We will tell you. Your job is to obey our commands, not think of what you should be doing. Do you understand?"

FUCK. I was shaking. I lowered my eyes as I couldn't look at them but I nodded yes.

Marika got off the bed and stood in front of me, taking my hands. "Now sweetie we need you to take off your clothes and put them on the dresser over there, neatly please." OH Shit, here we go. I was pulled to my feet and then Marika backed to the bed and sat down.

I was wearing a sundress and not much else besides bra and panties. First though I took off my colourful simple rubber sandals. Picking them up I placed them neatly beside the dresser. The room dripped with tension. Even Sam looked like a deer in the headlights as he watched my slow strip tease. I looked out the window to the lake and slowly grabbed the hem of my dress and hesitantly pulled it over my head. I folded it carefully and placed it on the dresser. The only sound was the breeze coming in through the window.

Looking at Marika I asked, "Everything Ma'am?"

"Yes, everything Julie."

I gulped a breath and reached behind for the clasp on my bra. Unhooking it I let the fabric run down my arms. My face felt heated and I was taking shallow breaths. Locking eyes with Marika I put two thumbs in my panties and slid them down my legs and off. I was now naked before my new masters.

Sam spoke up, "Julie, you are beautiful, but I want you to shake out your pony tail. Take the band off. " I did as he asked and shook out my long blond hair. I continued to look out the window but I caught Marika look at Sam and I could see a hint of a smile on her lips.

She said, getting up from the bed and approaching me, "Gorgeous Julie, thank you for undressing for us. We know that wasn't easy. I'm going to touch you now. As a safe word you can say RED at anytime and we will stop. If I ask you how you are feeling about what we are doing just say green if you are okay or yellow if you are getting nervous. Can you do that for us, Julie?"

"Yes Ma'am." With that Marika ran her hands up and down my arms and then over my shoulders to my neck and to the back of my head which she gently massaged.

I sensed Sam coming up behind me. He touched me with his finger tips, slowly running a hand down my spine to the top of my ass and then back up. Marika's hands then went to my hips and thighs - just light touches and caresses. And despite my nerves and naked embarrassment I could feel the arousal building in my core. A fleeting thought came to me of the orgasms they promised and I laughed.

Marika stopped and raised an eyebrow asking, "Are we tickling you sweetheart or doing something else. What are you thinking Julie?"

"Ma'am, I'm thinking about the orgasms you spoke of and I'm laughing because even though I might die of embarrassment I am intrigued by what you said."

"Would you like one now beautiful?"

"Umm... I thought I was supposed to be here for your pleasure?"

"Baby, your pleasure is our pleasure. We want to own everything there is about you when we are playing including your orgasms. And now I think its time that you undressed us don't you think?"

Marika was wearing a small cover up over a bikini. I raised my hands and stopped, looking at her. She nodded and I took a hold of the flimsy cover and pulled it over her head. She was wearing a tiny black two piece underneath. Turning she offered her back to me and I unhooked the top, sliding it off her arms. Turning she gestured down to the bottoms and I sunk to my knees while pulling down the material. After having her step out I looked directly at her sex which was now just inches from my lips. Her slit was beautiful, beginning at the top of the most gorgeous long legs I've ever seen on a woman. And I had never seen in real life a woman's sex that was devoid of any hair. The outer lips were fleshy and glistening and I thought her cunt was the most beautiful one I had ever seen. She then pulled me up.

"Julie, I want to touch you some more and then you're going to undress Sam."

Taking another breath I just nodded. My throat was too dry to talk. Marika, now complety naked as I was, wrapped her one arm around my upper back and gently massaged my shoulders with it while the other began a slow descent to my bum, laying small circles over my small ass cheeks. I was trembling now, looking away and closing my eyes. I hoped she was ready to catch me because I felt my knees about to give way I was so shaking.

12