All Comments on 'The Set-up'

by drmweaver705

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
I love restraint!

Early in my gay sex life I had a hairdresser bf who liked to be in control as well as having a thing for men on the rough side of life. He could home in on a scaffold rigger from 500 metres just from the clank of the scaffold poles. My being a farmer also turned him on but before we met he gave me some house rules. No looking at him; no talking except when asked; to call him "Sir"; not to wash for a couple days; to wear my grubby work clothes and dungagrees.

When I arrived he placed a blindfold on me and sat me in a chair, handcuffing my hands behind it and tying me ankles to the legs. He then proceeded to cut ALL my clothes off before huffing virtually every part of my body. After that he used a lot of rope to further tie me to the chair before getting plenty of clothes pegs and clamping them on my tender erogenous zones. Firstly pegs to my engorged nipples followed by a cluster on my ball bag, a line on my foreskin as well as my earlobes, eyebrows and fingers. He then used a flat ruler to slap at my bollocks, arse and backs of my legs. He removed the pegs one by one and the blood flooding back into the pinched areas was intially excrutiating before leaving a hot throbbing sensation. He unclamped me from the chair and tied me face down on the bed before using a bundle of birch twigs to whip my buttocks and back. It was at this point that he fell onto my back, whispering how sexy my back was and rapidly wanked all over me leaving a slippery slime across my back, arse cheeks and into my hairy arse creese. Once untied he wanked me to the most humungous cum load all over my body, face and up the wall and headboard. I have a very strong perineal muscle that really blasts my spunk everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot!

I’ve had my first bi married meet and it was fabulous too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Nothing compares to the first time you have m2m sex. For me that happened when I was 43. I had never had any thoughts of gay sex. It was the best thing that I had ever experienced sexually. I am 100% a bottom. I love sucking cocks and being fucked.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago

I enjoyed this story, I have always enjoyed being tied up. I would have liked his wife to stay and watch are maybe join in. My first time sucking a cock was during a threesome with a couple and she even pegged me with a strapon.

Rayjay507Rayjay507over 4 years ago
curious for first

I did enjoy this story. My wife and I role play to this every time we have sex. So this story is quite familiar. She tells me all the time “You’re ready for a Real one aren’t you”. So yes this seems like the most likely next best scenario. Am I ready? Yes I crave cock. I love watching a cock get hard and cumming. I do love cum. I eat mine every chance I get. So do you think I’m ready?

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008over 4 years ago
First time gay in front of wife

When my wife found out I was a crossdresser, she assumed I was gay. I did admit to having gay sex in HS and College but told her I was over that. she did not believe me and one night had me dress up and go out to meet a gay co-worker. He was young and handsome and she told me he was to be the top. Soon we were back at our place where she had him sit on the edge of the bed and had me on my knee. She told me to take his pants off and then she held his cock in front o me and insisted I suck it. I could not resist her command and did as she told me. As I sucked it she whispered that she knew I was a faggot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
fucking hot

this happened to me with my gf, but after this, I had no more use for her. I love giving cock and receiving it, but the kissing is so hot because they are sometimes rough and sexy as hell.

redroxbearredroxbearover 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic! I just wanted more of these two having their way with each other. I would love to have a Phillipe show me the way to bliss. I hope you write more of these two hot men!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The wife's betrayal at the beginning ruins it for me.

GunSuckerGunSuckerover 1 year ago

A dream cum true

! would have loved the wife to stay and watch as I got my first taste of gay sex.

LuganisLuganis9 months ago

Brilliant story.

Wife is obviously sure he will be willing to try. Restraining was only needed for him to confess. Once Philippe came into the room the three knew the outcome. She could have teased him a bit more, while removing the restrains. He wasn’t going to escape. He was already totally turned on.

I wish I had a GF who’s so ope; to try it. I would rather have her there pulling the strings than Philippe.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

The wife tying him up and leaving was a giant turn off for me. Would have been better to just talk about it firsy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrmweaver705@drmweaver705
I write based on experience and fantasy combined, meaning there's at least a little truth in with all the lies in each story. I'm on goodreads.com as D.R.M. Weaver. I am the author of Tattoo: A Journey Through Submission, a novella, Turned Out: From Straight to Bi, Curious: F...