The Set-Up

Story Info
Naughty wife takes control of husband.
6.8k words
4.55
16.7k
27
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candyboi
Candyboi
728 Followers

Two decades into our marriage Carla took me by surprise one evening by suggesting we go away for a long and, "naughty, very naughty, weekend". Of course I agreed immediately. After thirty years of married life we still adore one another but the sex has become staid, predictable and mechanical at times. So I was delighted when my wife not only suggested a bawdy weekend away, but booked us into a luxurious five-star spa hotel.

"This must have cost you a small fortune," I said to her, as a very athletic, muscular, thirty-something and stunningly good looking porter, our suitcases in tow, showed us to our room. Carla tipped the porter, giving him what can only be described as an unashamedly seductive and knowing smile.

"If there's anything else I can help you with during your stay, anything at all, just let me know. My name's Jake."

"I'm sure we'll think of something...thank you...Jake."

"What the fuck, Carla?" I said, as Jake closed the door behind him.

"What's wrong hubby? Was I a bit flirtatious with the handsome porter?" Carla asked playfully.

"Did you not notice his enormous stiffy?"

"Ooh, no I didn't. Tell me more. And how come YOU noticed it?"

I felt like a rabbit caught in the headlights.

"Well, you know, you couldn't really miss it!" I exclaimed. It had strangely turned ME on knowing my gorgeous sexy wife had had such an arousing effect on another guy. A guy fifteen years or so her junior. As it would turn out Jake's stiffy was not on account of my tart of a wife, but because of me, however I wouldn't know that for an hour or so.

Carla is 50 and I'm a decade older. Carla is still sexy as a porn star. Her 34DD tits are still perky, her nipples huge, her ass is even bigger. It's her finest most erotic feature. The older she's got, the bigger and more ample and more downright fucking hot it's got. The guys at the fertility clinic where she works as a doctor must be desperate to mount her. She's not as slim as she used to be, more of a fuller figure, not fat, more Regency England Georgian harlot. The kind you can can imagine some kinky monarch or other member of the aristocracy taking as a regular lover. She has a bob cut now, I preferred her with slightly longer hair to be honest, but the bob style really suits her. It makes her look like a hardcore dominatrix.

And me? Well I've got a beer belly, thinning hair, and most disastrously from Carla's point of view, a small cock - it reaches nearly five inches when fully engorged and erect. But it's hardly the kind of thing that can satisfy Carla's wanton cravings. Her desires recently have become much more openly pornographic. It's like she's had a post menopausal sexual awakening or renaissance. She's constantly teasing me about having sex with other men while I watch and she's turned into the biggest flirt on the planet.

At first these fantasies hurt me, and made me angry, but I've got to say the more I've played along the more our sex life has improved. She keeps telling me that she wants to be a very bad and very naughty wife. She's turning into a femme fatale, a seductress, a wannabe slut. She's even started wearing an anklet to work and when she's goes out for the night, signalling she's a hot available and very, very naughty wife.

"Can you imagine some hunky guy like Jake fucking your naughty wife?" she asked, licking her lips and putting three fingers in her panties as she started stroking her pussy. "Actually, I don't think you'd say no if Jake propositioned you, Dan. In fact, I bet you don't want to be straight at all. I know it turns you on losing to me when we play board games, not that you can beat me anyway. You're a sissy loser. And if I turned you gay, you'd lose badly, but you love losing to me sissy hubby, and you love the thought of me making you gay so I can be a fucking whore and shag lots of sexy hunk in front of you.. Besides you're not man enough to be straight, we both know that."

Fuck, I thought, she might be right. Recently, while I've waited for Carla to come home from work or from another night out with the hunks from her office, I've been jerking off to sissy crossdressers and well hung gay guys. I've become addicted to sissy gay porn. Years ago, fuck months ago, I would have fought these urgings, I definitely would have looked away at a big fat cock on some porno site, but increasingly I find I'm more drawn to the guys and their enormous cocks in these images, than the hot females. In fact, I can't take my eyes off the cocks.

A few weeks ago Carla came home really late. I woke up to find her sat astride me. I quickly became aroused and she started kissing me forcefully, darting her tongue in and out of my mouth like someone possessed. That's when I tasted it - the unmistakable fragrance of cock breath. I should immediately have confronted her, but I was too turned on and the thought she might have given one of her hunky colleagues oral sex got me so fucking aroused that we just shagged the living daylights out of each other.

I don't think Carla has cheated on me yet - at least, I don't think another guy has come in her pussy yet, but I think she's yearning to try a big cock. A big cock like Jake's. I can't say I blame her. If I was a woman I'd want to try a big fat cock. Wouldn't you? Imagine you're a woman in your forties or early fifties, you still love sex, but you are married to a guy, like me, with a tiny cock. For two decades or more you've probably had to use, like Carla, a big vibrator to satisfy you're desperate yearnings for a big cock. But now you want to try the real thing, As I said, if I was a married woman with a nice hubby like me, but a hubby with a cock the size of a thumb, I'd be gagging to be stretched by some enormous humdinger of a cock.

And the thing is, I know deep down I can't really satisfy Carla. And it is rather strange that I'm starting to notice how nice big cocks look. The other night, Carla and I looked at some sissy porn images together. They were all of hot wives cuckolding their sissy husbands and being banged my gorgeous hunks. The more we looked at those images the more aroused Carla and I became. But what startled me after a while was just how much I was enjoying watching these huge cocks get swallowed during oral sex, or erupting their yummy cum onto tits, or filling to the brim the sexy wives's pussies. After half an hour of this Carla and I had quite the session. I grabbed Carla's big black rampant rabbit - all eight inches of it - and told her it was Scott, one of the doctors at the clinic who I know really fancies Carla and I suspect the feeling is mutual. Anyway, she climaxed like a bullet train reaching full speed - shouting expletives like "Oh fuck me, Scott, fuck me big boy, stretch me and fill me with your fucking cum." It was all I could do not to ejaculate prematurely. Yes, Carla wants a big juicy cock, and I'm sure she'd noticed Jake's as much as I had.

That's the other thing that's changed recently. As I said I've really, like REALLY, started to notice guys with big cocks. And sexy, hunky guys. I was in a cafe last week with Carla and we were served by this guy James. He was absolutely stunning, like drop dead gorgeous. He was gay, like obviously gay. What I assumed was his partner, Charles - older guy, but equally as attractive, walked in and kissed James full on the lips. I noticed that they both became immediately aroused. I had a mini fantasy of them following me into the toilet and once we were in the cubicle together they'd start kissing and undressing me and then take turns with me.

And the thing was I couldn't stop staring. Staring the way I used to if some hot chick walked into a bar or a cafe. Fact was James and Charles were hot as hell. I was so transfixed by their enormously straining cocks that I hadn't noticed Carla looking at me. She leaned over and whispered in my ear: "Only naughty wives and sissies can't resist checking out a hot guy's bulge."

Fuck, I thought, talk about getting caught with my hand in the cookie jar.

"Sorry, Carla, I just..just..."

"You just what...you naughty wannabe little faggot. You want me to turn you gay?"

I felt my own cock start to rise to its full five inches at that comment. I was already aroused, but there was something Frankenstein-like, something wicked and monstrous about Carla's remarks that stirred a longing within me. A longing I'd felt occasionally in my teenage years, a longing for cock maybe that I'd suppressed. And a longing for Carla's underwear. I could no longer lie to myself. These suppressed feelings were in danger of bubbling over and erupting.

"Nothing, I just...well you can't deny James and his boyfriend are incredibly good looking," I said, attempting to douse the flames of Carla's unabashed questioning.

"And sexy," Carla said, licking her lips.

"Yes, and really sexy," I replied smiling. I felt a dollop of pre-cum nestle onto the fabric of my boxer shorts.

"Oh, REALLY sexy," Carla said seductively, stroking my groin with her foot.

"Fuck yes," I agreed, loving what Carla was doing to me as I continued staring at James and his hunky partner. Fuck, they were as hot as Carla.

We paid the bill, rushed home and had sex in the afternoon for the first time in years.

"That's what you get for allowing a pair of hunky blokes to get you horny," Carla said. "Now perhaps you understand why the thought of Scott or James or any of the hunks taking turns with your naughty wife makes me so fucking horny and wet?" Then, before I could respond, she added: "You know it's my deepest darkest sexual fantasy to cuckold you, Dan, and turn you into a crossdressing sissy faggot."

"Never going to happen," I replied as emphatically as I could.

"Oh hubby," Carla said, cupping my balls with her black satin and lace panties, and then running the sensual fabric of my nipples - something that sent erotic shockwaves coursing through my body, "That's what all the closeted sissies say, but then the lust, the strong desires and urges for panties and cocks takes you over."

"No chance," I said, but far less emphatically and far more apprehensively, and with a dark, deviant thought that maybe Carla was right.

"Believe me, hubby, very soon I'll make you eat those words and you'll happily admit that you are no longer straight. You'll beg to wear my panties and to suck cock whilst wearing them in front of me, while I get fucked by real men in front of you."

I wanted to protest some more, but Carla's coquettish, hypnotic grin and dominant sensuality made me very submissive. And I feared Carla was going to be proven right...

Now we were away for the classic dirty weekend. And just like that time in the cafe another hunk with a big fat cock had got me terrifically turned on. That's when I remembered the last words Carla had whispered to me after our love making session that afternoon: "You think you're straight Dan, my gorgeous sissy husband, but real men don't fantasise about wearing their wife's lingerie all day and sucking huge cocks. And, once you wear my lingerie and freely admit you ARE a sissy faggot, I'll let you wear it all the time. In fact I'll insist upon it."

Shit, Carla might be right after all, I reflected, thinking once again about James, Charles and Jake. And Carla's sexy panties, stockings, bras, high heels, leather skirt and make up.

I tried a diversionary tactic to quell my rising lust for panties and enormous cocks.

The room we were staying in was also enormous. It had a spectacular view over the manicured gardens, a Tudor like four poster bed, a whirlpool bath and large walk-in shower. Carla undressed and waltzed into the shower room with a big grin on her face.

"What are you looking so pleased about," I asked admiring her naked Kardashian like derriere.

"I'm going to imagine that Jake's hands are all over my wet body and that Scott is taking me from behind while you watch, and then I'm going to fuck you wearing my new lingerie - you know I wish I'd bought a strap-on to fuck your ass. I bet you'd enjoy that, and I'd bet you'd love wearing my lingerie sissy hubby. I'm sure if you wore my purple panties and red stockings Jake would be about as desperate to fuck you as he is me."

"I'll just ring reception and ask him to come up again," I said half jokingly. Carla purred with delight and got on with her ablutions. I gently closed the bathroom door and surreptitiously took out Carla's new and very expensive lingerie. As I fingered the purple silk panties I couldn't help but imagine what it would be like to try them on, kneel over the bed and have Jake or some other hunky guy fuck my boi pussy.

After the incident at the cafe, whenever I've been on my own I've been increasingly looking at sissy and cuckold porn sites. I think Carla has hypnotised me. Ask any guy would they like to watch porn with their wife and they'd all say - oh, fuck yeah! And Carla, had started this process by getting us to look at some girl on girl porn, then women in uniform or secretaries, or nurses or, like Carla herself, female doctors, getting banged by guys with massive cocks. From there, we'd started looking at hot wife and cuckold porn, before ending up, as I mentioned above, at the sissy crossdressing and gay porn sites.

And it was those latter sites that had started messing with my head. It felt forbidden somehow. Like not just naughty, but perverse, depraved. It led to Carla dressing sluttier and sluttier. She started wearing really short dresses for work nights out. Dresses that if she stood up just a little by stretching for something you could clearly see her stocking tops. And when she sat down her panties were clearly on view.

She'd put on really sensual make-up and expensive perfume. Her dress would be unbelievably tight, revealing an awful lot of cleavage and those seamed stockings and ankle bracelet made her look like a porn star, or a bitch on heat. A hot cougar on the prowl.

Before leaving on these nights out she'd always say something like..."Does it turn you on, hubby, when your naughty wife shows off her dangerous curves?" Or, "Does it make you insanely jealous knowing I'm going to bring some young hunk home tonight and let him fuck me on our marital bed while I force you to watch? Or, "Does it secretly turn you on?" Or, "If my panties are full of another man's cum tonight will you put them on when I get home and enjoy some sloppy seconds?"

And so it had continued in a similar vein for a couple of months. I never knew if Carla was being serious or not. Was it just very salacious fantasies or something far more serious? Was she planning on acting out these perverted fantasies? And did I secretly want her to? The thing was the more I looked either with her, or on my own, at those hot wife & cuckold websites, and the more I looked at the sissy crossdressing sites, the more eager I was to give in to Carla's constant bawdy suggestions to spice up our love life.

I knew, of course, I was being set up. I'm not stupid. Yet, I was finding it increasingly difficult to think about much else. I'd become addicted to those porn sites and I was becoming addicted to the thought of Carla becoming a hot wife. The problem was I couldn't imagine me really wearing her panties and stockings or me really sucking a guy's cock or letting some sexy crossdresser fuck me while I was wearing Carla's knickers. No, that's a lie. And I know all you other wannabe cock-sucking sissies no damn well that it's a lie.

Truth is I shared some of what Carla and I had been talking about with Quentin in work. Quentin is the caretaker in the library. I'm due to retire very soon, and, although Quentin is older than me and is bald as a coot, he'll probably still be there in fifty years or so. He's sixty-six now, but he looks much younger and he's your basic nightmare. Tall, extremely good looking, great skin, and a muscular body that gives him the appearance of a sassy gladiator. Well, he would be a nightmare for all married men keen to protect their wives from such a testosterone infused hunk, except he's gay.

Quentin and I have always got on well, we've become friends really. Close friends. It's a bit strange for me as a bloke having a gay best friend. But I genuinely love him to bits. He told me recently about a trip he took to Ibiza. It was a gay cruise really. Lots of alcohol, toned oily muscular bodies, and Quentin engaged in a six strong orgy. The way he described it actually got me really aroused. The other five guys were, according to Quentin, even more gorgeous and sexy than Quentin himself which I found hard to believe. Nevertheless Quentin was, by all accounts, the star of the show.

"I put on some pink, sparkly lace panties once we got back to the villa, and one after another of these hunks fucked my ass until it was brimming with cum, Dan. The last guy had such an enormous cock that he reached parts of me I didn't even know existed. His final thrust gave me an almighty orgasm without anyone going near my cock. It was fucking amazing."

"Sounds it, Quentin!" I exclaimed, feeling almost envious of Quentin's incredible experience. The way he'd described it had actually got me very horny. The thought of all those sexy oiled up hunks kissing, touching and fucking Quentin, made me momentarily wish I'd been there.

Anyway, the point is we've always be open with each other about our sex lives. Therefore, Quentin knew that Carla seemed to be turning into some kind of middle-aged nymphomaniac and that I was having trouble keeping up. I then told him about Carla's hot wife cuckolding fantasies and the sissy porn sites we'd been looking at together.

"Thing is, Quentin, she told me a few days ago she'd love to turn me gay, but I don't think there's a gay bone in my body. So, I was wondering if you could help me out?"

Quentin perked up even more than usual. He loves sex talk, and now he looked like the cat that got the cream.

"What have you got in mind, Dan? You can tell me anything?"

"Well, and I know this is more than a bit forward, but would it be possible to see your cock, fully erect preferably. And then if it gets me even a little bit aroused I'll know that Carla has got my number. She will have played an ace card and I'll be pretty much unable to resist her continuous demands to turn fantasy into reality."

"Wow! Okay, meet me in my office in a couple of minutes, I'll fish out those sparkly pink panties I wore at the orgy on Ibiza. I keep dozens of such items in my office for Friday nights when Quentin becomes Queenie at that great drag artist bar in town."

My heart was pounding as I made my way to Quentin's home from home. I knew he was a drag artist, now I regretted not accepting all those invitations to see him perform live. The library, where I've worked for the past thirty years or so was closed so I knew we'd be totally alone, but I was still terrified. However, my anxiety was eclipsed by curiosity. And I really liked the thought of seeing Quentin in those sparkly pink panties.

I gently knocked on the door.

"Enter," came a rather regal, but clearly effeminate voice. The sight that greeted me made my head spin. Eddie was bent over his desk in the pink sparkly panties. He could easily have been a woman. The thing is that position has always been my favourite. I've always adored taking Carla from behind and feeling her big juicy ass as I pummelled her pussy. Maybe, that's why, I thought. Maybe I'm a sissy faggot that just wants to fuck a hot sexy sissy crossdresser like Quentin. I love seeing big asses like Carla's and Quentin's in panties. Maybe it doesn't matter if the ass belongs to a girl or a guy? It's a big fat ass in hot panties. Oh my, I think I'd love him to fuck my virgin boy ass while I was wearing a pair of Carla's panties, I concluded.

"Well, what do you think Dan. Do you like my sissy panty clad ass?"

Candyboi
Candyboi
728 Followers
12