The Set-Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck Quentin, you look so fucking sexy."

"Seriously?" said Quentin, more than a little surprised.

"One hundred per cent."

"You've not seen the big one yet?"

"Show me, please Quentin. Oh fuck show me." I was practically begging him.

He turned round and I could see that his sparkly panties were bulging, straining to contain his enormous cock. I was mesmerised. Lost for words.

"Why don't you unleash this bad boy," Quentin said, smiling at me wickedly.

I was trembling as I approached him. But I needed to know if this was just a fantasy or whether I was more than a little bi-curious. Clearly I already fucking was or else I'd never have been in Quentin's office.

I peeled back the front of Quentin's panties. His gorgeous cock bolted upright. It looked sensational. It was big, really big - much bigger than mine - and juicy, and it was glistening with pre-cum.

"May I touch it?" I said, in a very girly voice. Where the fuck did that come from?

"Oh please do Dan. It would be a pleasure."

"Pleasure will be all mine, I'm sure"

It felt as good as it looked. I was spellbound. I also knew if I didn't get out of that room quickly I'd do something stupid.

"Do you feel yourself turning gay now, Dan?" Quentin asked, pressing himself up against me.

I was now in fight or flight syndrome. I wanted, needed, to go home. I certainly didn't want to act aggressively towards Quentin because all I felt at that point was an overwhelming sense of lust for him. If I'd be braver I would have taken that big lovely cock in my mouth and sucked it dry. As it was I just managed to break free of the hypnotic spell that dazzling cock was having on me.

"Quentin, you are fucking stunning. And if I wasn't married to Carla, a woman, a very hot woman," I hastily added, "I'd want to suck that lovely cock of yours here and now."

"The door's always open, you gorgeous guy. And I like that fact you're faithful to your hot wife. I love Carla. She's amazing. But, as I said, if you change your mind you know where I am."

And with that he once again pressed himself up against me, squeezed my ass and kissed me passionately.

I fled into the night before I did change my mind.

On the drive home I was full of regret for not staying. I touched my lips remembering Quentin's delicious kiss and it really was delicious, sensual and perverse. And now I knew. I wasn't afraid of cocks. In fact, I really was starting to crave them. Much as I loved my naughty wife's pussy, I was desperate to try cock.

That night Carla and I had our best sex in years, decades maybe.

"What got into you tonight?" Carla asked, after I used her big black vibrator to bring her to a shuddering climax repeatedly telling her it was Scott fucking her hot wet pussy...again, which she loved so much she was drooling with immense satisfaction

"I think it's all that porn and fantasy sharing we've been doing together. Got me all hot under the collar."

"I think the thought of Scott and James fucking your naughty wife is something you're getting as excited about as I am," Carla said lasciviously.

It was then that she told me about this weekend away. And now, once more, I found myself craving cock. I wish Quentin was here, I thought. Suddenly, I felt possessed. Possessed by femininity. I wanted to wear Carla's lingerie. I wanted Jake to come back to our room and fuck me in the ass. I wanted, no, needed Quentin's lovely cock in my mouth. I wanted to kiss Scott, James and Charles - another of Carla's hunky colleagues, and let them fuck me in front of my naughty wife. The thought of playing with big cocks and watching Carla do the same was increasingly weakening my resolve to be straight anymore. I wanted, no, needed, to satisfy my desire for cocks and cum. Fuck, I thought, I really don't think I actaually want to be straight anymore.

So, with Carla still in the shower, I sent Quentin a quick text: CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU IN THOSE SPARKLY PANTIES. AND I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT YOUR BIG JUICY COCK XX. I then told him that Carla and I were away, and where we were staying and if he was around to please come and join us.

I desperately waited to hear a response from him. But, unfortunately none was forthcoming. A few minutes passed and then Carla's phone pinged loudly from the adjoining en-suite scaring me half to death. I recovered my composure and got into bed naked bristling with lust for cocks.

Carla entered the bedroom a few minutes later. She was wearing a pink neon bustier, pink panties, a black vintage retro girdle - which made her look so fucking hot I nearly prematurely ejaculated - and mustard coloured stockings.

"Quite the outfit," I muttered, drooling like an imbecile.

"Glad you approve. But this is for Jake."

"Pardon?" I asked nervously, but more than a little turned on.

"Well, apparently, my straighter than straight hubby wants a big fat juicy cock."

"What? I don't understand."

"Don't look so innocent. I know all about you and Quentin."

Fuck, I thought, how could she?

"I can see you've got that little lost boy look on your face. So let me explain. Quentin and I have been friends ever since that Christmas party a couple of years ago. I told him you might be a bit bi-curious and he's been longing to test out my theory."

"But it was me who suggested that to Quentin...hold on, you set me up?"

"Not quite, sissy hubby. I just used a bit of my feminine charms, wiles, manipulation and intuition to plant some gay ideas in that sissy mind of yours. You did the rest yourself."

I was perplexed. Intrigued, I realised Carla had me well beaten. She was in total control.

"So, from now on, I get to fuck lots of hunky muscly gorgeous guys...and so do you! We'll become cock suckers together. And my pussy and your panty clad ass - here, put these on (Carla tossed me her purple panties) - will get pounded by lots and lots and lots of studs. So, don't fight those wanton inner desires any longer hubby. Put those panties on and admit that all you really, really, really want, like me - your hot naughty wife - is lots of big fat juicy cocks."

I did as I was told. As soon as I put Carla's purple panties on I knew there was no going back. The sensation was thrilling, like an adrenaline fuelled rollercoaster ride. The visceral effect of the silky material on my cock and balls was like a huge dopamine hit. And suddenly all thoughts of pussy vanished. Like Carla I was desperately craving cocks - lots of them.

Carla rolled some pink stockings up my legs and attached them to a pink suspender belt. a jet of pre-cum spilled out onto the purple panties.

"Fuck Carla," I said, "no wonder you want a big cock when you dress in such sexy underwear."

"Now, you finally understand my darling sissy hubby. Shall we get this show on the road?"

"Fuck yeah," I replied, kissing Carla as she sent a text message on her phone.

A few minutes passed, Carla was flicking my nipples with her tongue and stroking my panty clad ass. I was lost in lust. Then there was a sound of a key in the door. Jake walked in with Scott, Giles, Adam and Rupert, four of the hunks Carla works with and...right behind them, Quentin, James and Charles.

Any thoughts of fucking Carla instantly vanished. Carla's panties had done the trick. I no longer wanted my wife's hot pussy, I just wanted cock. Lots and lots of cock. And if I couldn't get properly hard to my sultry, sassy, sexy wife, but I could get ridiculously hard at the sight of big juicy cocks that must mean...fuck...I'm a sissy gay crossdressing faggot. So what? Bring it on is right, was my next thought. I was desperate for cock.

The great news was, it turned out that not only was Quentin gay, Jake was too and when they took their clothes off they were both wearing panties and stockings. After this night Carla would only let me come in her hand, only "real men" get to come in your hot wife's pussy from now on she told me later. Quite right, too, I thought. But I got to lick their yummy cum from Carla's tits, ass and pussy. And on this night she insisted I get their cocks ready for her.

Scott, much younger than me, but far bigger, far hunkier and much better looking than me was first. As soon as he was undressed I got on my knees and licked and sucked his big fat cock while Carla spanked my ass with her hairbrush. Carla was in ecstasy watching me suck her colleague's dick. And I was loving every moment of it.

I was born for this, I mused. I've been teetering on the edge for months, years, fuck decades probably. And now I'd caved into those sissy gay desires. All it had taken was a gentle nudge from my very hot sexy wife and I had submitted like the faggot I longed to be. My ideal relationship with Carla, with such a wanton, sexy, brazen woman, would be one in which I never get to fuck her, but take absolute depraved pleasure in watching hunky guys fuck her mouth, ass and pussy in front of me, and one in which she took great satisfaction in watching me wearing her underwear pleasuring other sissy faggots. All while Carla would be humiliating me for being, like them, a sissy gay faggot.

"Oh darling, Carla said purring with delight as I had now made Scott fully erect and his lovely cock had been replaced with Adam's magnificent eight inches, "you tried so hard to stay straight."

Everyone in the room laughed at Carla's caustic remark, But I was delighted that Carla was so pleased with my performance that I just kept sucking like the filthy sissy whore I now was.

Once everyone was erect I watched in awe as Scott, Giles, Adam and Rupert started passionately kissing Carla, fondling her tits, spanking her ass and then fucking her hard in front of me her now very, very sissy gay hubby. I realised I'd actually been depriving my hot gorgeous wife the pleasure of a big cock AND big cocks that belonged to really hunky studs, guys much, much better looking than I. I was ashamed of myself for doing that to Carla. She deserved better. All wives of sissy crossdressing faggots deserve better. Don't they boys?

Watching Carla gyrate with pleasure as she took one enormous cock after another and one bucketload of yummy cum after another I berated myself for allowing my pathetic petty jealousies of preventing Carla of enjoying unbridled passionate sex with hunks. Never again, I thought. She looked sensational as her colleagues filled her mouth and her pussy with their mighty meaty cum. I couldn't wait for sloppy seconds.

But now Quentin and James and Jake were feeding their cocks into my sissy mouth. I took all three at once, grabbing their panty clad asses as best I could. I was overcome with lust. Then all three slipped out and Jake said: "Do you want my monster cock in you ass now, Dan?"

I nodded greedily.

"Then say it," Carla shouted.

"Say what?" I replied in a sissy girly voice, loving the feeling of Quentin and James stroking my stockings, panties and bra. I felt like a woman. And I was a woman simply simply gagging for it.

"Say you're gay and first Jake, then James and finally gorgeous Quentin will fuck your boi pussy whilst you carry on wearing my underwear."

I didn't need to be asked twice.

"I'm gay," I hollered, 'So gay Carla. You were right all along. I'm a fucking sissy faggot that loves wearing your underwear and watching you my hot sexy wife get fucked by lots of horny hunky guys with much bigger cocks than me. And guys so much more attractive than me."

"You got that right my darling sissy hubby. All right sissy boys fuck his girly purple panty clad ass good and hard until he has a gigantic sissy orgasm!"

"Yes please. Pretty, pretty please," I said again in my new effeminate sissy faggot voice. "Fuck me boys."

I got down on all fours - facing the bed, my arms resting on the mattress. Carla was smiling at me wickedly as she started rubbing Scott's cock in one hand and Rupert's in the other whilst Adam and James licked and sucked her huge nipples. Such a sight filled me with depraved lust and expectation.

Quentin and James took turns kissing me, darting their tongues in and out of my mouth whilst Jake got into position. Kissing other sissy crossdressers was better than kissing any woman I've ever kissed - even Carla and she's an amazing kisser.

I felt Jake's hands caressing my ass through my hot wife's purple panties. Then he gently tugged on the gusset and I felt some lubricant being fingered into my ass. This was it, the moment I'd waited for all my life I realised ever since I'd had that crush on the male music teacher at university.

Jake slowly steered his cock into my virgin ass, he was using his hands to stroke my nipples through the matching bra I was wearing, and I felt my own cock bounce and pulsate with lust and sensual pleasure. Each inch he pushed into me gave me another wave of pleasure. At one point it did hurt a little and I winced in pain, Carla smiled at me coquettishly as she continued rubbing those enormous and delicious looking cocks. It was a reassuring look. One that said, you can do this hubby and when you do you'll love it forever more like I do. I smiled back And then the pain vanished and was replaced with a tsunami wave of pleasure. I had wanted this so badly, for so long, and now it really was happening and right in front of my hot, sexy and very, very naughty wife.

The pleasure kept coming as I felt Jake change gears lost in his own wanton lust for my ass. My ass - how fucking amazing that sounded in my head. A gorgeous guy was fucking me whilst I was wearing a pair of my wife's panties, matching bra and stockings right in front of her and I was loving every single moment of it.

Jake was close now. I could feel his heart racing, his urges grew more fervent. I was sighing with pleasure as each thrust rapidly increased.

"Oh fuck, you little sissy faggot I'm coming. I'm coming in your panty clad ass whilst your sexy wife watches."

"Oh Jake, fuck him baby. Fuck him hard."

Jake wailed with rapturous satisfaction. I felt his warm cum explode in me. I was so glad he hadn't - as Carla had told him he definitely must not - worn a condom. I loved the feel of his cock and his cum inside me. I'd never experienced anything like it. It was fucking sensational. I practically begged James to fuck me next.

Poor guy didn't last long. He was too excited. But his cock was just a delightful as Jake's.

Then it was Quentin's turn. He took his time. We were like long lost lovers. His cock reached pleasure zones in me I never knew existed. I could feel my own orgasm building as his speed increased. I think I would have ejaculated just because Quentin was like a sex guru and could do things with his cock that defied belief, but I'll happily admit that I loved it when Carla said: "Try not to come, then you can fuck any of the guys you choose. You can start with James though. I think he'll give you the ride of your life," she finished giggling.

When Quentin reached the point of no return I turned round so I could kiss him again. I knew we were going to be lovers from that moment on. Sissy crossdressing faggot lovers.

Then it was my turn. James was wearing black panties with a sassy lace trim, Cuban heeled pink stockings and a black bullet bra. He looked fucking hotter than Carla. With Quentin's and Jake's help I guided myself into James's sexy ass. It was tight and comfy and it felt decadent and depraved to be putting my cock into another guy in front of my naughty wife whilst I was wearing her purple panties. But that just made it all the more thrillingly obscene.

Oh, and the feeling...the feeling was truly astonishing. All my latent, potent, wild sexual fantasies were finally being fulfilled with my gorgeous wife urging me on. It felt insanely pleasurable and dirty. I loved watching Carla stroke those big hard cocks as I started to find my own rhythm. My lust was now in overdrive. I needed relief. And I felt it building, whirling like a cyclone. I was lost in a sea of perversion.

"Oh fuck Carla, oh fuck James, Quentin, Jake I'm coming. This little sissy faggot is coming."

"Do it hubby. This will turn you gay forever. Fucking do it!"

When the orgasm eventually hit it was more intense than any I'd ever felt. Wave after wave after wave of sissy pleasure washed over me.

"I'm SO fucking gay!" I screamed in my new and increasingly camp girly voice. "And I fucking love it!"

LATER

I did get sloppy seconds, but that immense joy will have to wait for another story.

On the drive home, Carla said: "Aren't you gad we started watching sissy gay porn together?"

"Too fucking right," I replied. "And I'm so sorry for resisting your desires to become a hot wife, cuckold and turn me into a sissy gay crossdresser. You were right, right about everything and I was so wrong to deny you the pleasure of hunky guys and big cocks. Please forgive me, my hot sexy wife."

"I forgive you my darling sissy hubby. I can't believe it took you so long to realise that straight guys don't have small cocks, want to wear their wife's panties or fantasise, like I do, about sitting on cocks all day long. But, now," Carla said, smiling mischievously, we can suck and fuck cocks all day together all whilst wearing my sexiest underwear."

"Promise?" I replied in my sissy gay voice again.

"Promise, my gorgeous gay crossdressing hubby."

12