The Set Up

Story Info
I set up my wife with her dad and I was there.
7.2k words
4.75
23.6k
71
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For all you who hate cuckold stories, please don't read this story, you won't like it. Whilst the male character isn't 'cuckolded' (humiliated) he does watch his wife with another man.

If you want 10" cocks, women who orgasm in 10 seconds flat, simultaneous orgasms or gallons of cum then I'm sorry, but this is not the right story for you. I like to write about ordinary people with ordinary sexual appetites in slightly out of the ordinary situations. I try to keep the plot lines as near to reality as I can.

I try to keep the sex as true to my own experience as possible. I love to write about kissing, stroking, how sex feels and sex as an encounter which involves all the senses. I do like to 'get dirty' but only in the height of my character's arousal. All my stories have my own experience in them, but generally they are not autobiographical.

Everyone in this story is over 18.

Constructive feedback welcome. I am from UK, so UK spelling applies. Thank you for reading my story.

Act 1 -- The swinging site.

My name is Bob. Looking back I am still confused as to why I took an interest in Frank, my father-in-law's, sex life.

Maddy (my wife) had regular catch-up dinners with Frank since my mother-in law had died about 5 years earlier. They were always close, and she was concerned that he might be lonely. One night she returned around 11:00, after having dinner with her dad. She got into bed, "Bob are you awake?"

I grunted as I was just about to drift off to sleep when she clattered noisily into our bedroom. "I am now, what's up?"

"Dad is a member of a swinger site."

I was wide awake. "The old dog, how do you know?"

"He told me, although I had to virtually force it out of him. At first, I was pleased he was finding sexual satisfaction, but then I thought why isn't he on a dating site?"

"yeah.... Why isn't he?"

"Turns out he has always wanted to do threesomes. Mum was never keen, so now he indulges his fantasy with other couples."

"Fucking hell." I was jealous as threesome had always been a fantasy of mine although I admit 2 bi girls and me was my favourite. "Are you OK with that, Maddy?"

"He's a grown man, anyway I quite like the idea."

"What? You like the idea of your dad having fun in threesomes or threesomes in general." I was curious; we had never discussed her dad and sex in the same conversation before.

There was a long pause before she replied. I hoped that meant she was seriously considering the possibility. "Both..... I think." We talked some more but it was late, and we were both tired.

I was working from home the next day, so I had plenty of time to track him down online. I narrowed the candidates down to 6, using their profiles. I made up a profile of a married couple (both late 20's like us) looking for excitement with a mature single man. Of course, I was flooded with replies, I politely replied putting them off; I was looking for replies from my six candidates.

It only took a day or so before 'funwithf' replied and I could tell from the language he used, his perfect spelling and grammar that this was Frank. Over the next few days, we exchanged many messages as he sounded us out for a threesome. He was keen but not pushy and I made it obvious we were nervous and would take some coaxing.

I got into the fantasy of a couple wanting to have a threesome with a mature man. So much so that I let Maddy into the secret one night while we were watching tv. "I found your dad online and I couldn't resist it, I swapped messages with him."

At first Maddy was confused. "That's a bit weird, what did you find to say that you couldn't say next time you see him?"

"He doesn't know it's me. I posed as a nervous couple interested in having a threesome with a single mature man."

"That's a bit cruel, leading him on like that."

"Hmmmm, you're probably right, but he does seem to enjoy it."

Our conversation moved on but later that night as we were in bed, Maddy returned to the subject. "So, what did he say?"

"Who?"

"My dad, on the swinger site." I got my laptop out and read out the juicier sections of some of our exchanges. I was getting quite horny reading them out and was pleased that, when I shut the laptop, Maddy was equally horny. As we made love, I wondered just how far she would go down the threesome trail. As she orgasmed, I wondered if she was turned on by the thought of her dad. I guessed she was but would never admit to such a taboo thought.

Act 2 -- A boundary crossed.

Maddy and I got into the habit of 'using' my conversations with Frank as a prelude to sex. It seemed innocent in a funny sort of way. Detached from reality and bordering on naughty.

I'm afraid I was using Frank. I never had any intention of turning all of this into reality, but in order to feed the eroticism with Maddy I had to get ever more personal and erotic with Frank. We shared many fantasies, and I shared them with Maddy.

I was online with Frank wondering what fantasy to explore next when he typed. 'I have a daughter the same age as your wife.' I was stunned for one moment. Where was he going with this?

I asked him lots of innocuous questions skirting around where I think he wanted to go with this. He told me his daughter is married and that he thinks her husband is a good man (good job!!). Eventually I typed 'Is she pretty?' It was the best I could come up with.

'Yes very.'

I pushed my luck. '...and sexy?'

There was a long pause. 'very.'

'What makes her sexy?'

Another long pause. 'She has a beautiful body and a wonderful smile. She always smells nice, and she has a wonderful soft touch.'

I pushed harder. 'Have you seen her naked?"

'No, but she has a bikini......wow.... The front of the top is low cut and the back of the pants are high cut.'

'Does the thought make you hard?"

'Yes, very. She has been my fantasy for years. I would love to kiss her the way a father should not kiss a daughter. She drives me crazy every time I see her. I feel guilty. I know I shouldn't feel this way, but I do.'

'Have you ever come on to her?'

'Shit.... No. It's a fantasy. I have touched her a bit lingeringly sometimes, but I'm sure she didn't notice.'

I needed to know. 'Has she ever come on to you.?'

'Not really. I think sometimes I mistake her kindness and our closeness, for something that it isn't. Wishful thinking, maybe.'

He talked a lot about kissing her (everywhere) and stroking her, particularly her breasts. He talked about imagining emptying his balls into her. When he started to run out of words to describe his fantasies I said, 'so, if we have a threesome would you like my wife to role play as your daughter.'

'Oh yes please, that would be like a dream come true, but don't tell your wife. It's a bit creepy don't you think?'

Shit, he was asking me for my opinion as to whether I thought it was creepy that he wanted to fuck his daughter, my wife!!! I answered 'It's not for me to judge but imagining that my wife is your daughter doesn't seem to harm anyone. I guess it's the closest you will come to fucking your daughter.'

'Exactly.'

'Push you hard cock into her wet and willing pussy. Build up a sweat together and finally cum deep in her unprotected womb.'

'Sounds bloody fantastic, I have to go now ' The implication was clear, he needed to relieve himself. So did I.

Act 3 -- Coming clean.

"So, what's been happening on the website front?" said Maddy the next night in bed. She was obviously ready to hear more erotic fantasies.

"Not much." Immediately I realised my mistake straight away, I should have said 'nothing'.

"Not much? Where is your laptop? It's normally on the bedside table."

"Downstairs. There isn't much to tell."

"Come on Bob, go and get it.......please?"

"Tomorrow maybe."

She 'smelled a rat'. "Bob what are you hiding from me? Stop messing around, go and get the laptop....... Please?" I retrieved it, opened it and rather than read out to her, I handed it to her. She read the exchange in silence. Her mouth dropped open, aghast at what she was reading. Finally she said, "I don't believe it." She was stunned.

She closed the laptop and handed it back to me without looking at me. I put it on the floor. "Sorry Maddy, I didn't really want to show you that. I feel I led him on."

She was silent for some time, staring into mid-air, struggling to come to terms with the fact that her own father's fantasy was to have sex with her. "I don't know what to say, Bob."

"I know what you mean, but I suppose in the end he is man, and you are a woman."

"He's my dad, Bob...... my dad. He wants to have full blown sex with me, he wants to cum in me."

"He wants to make love with you. He loves you."

"Really? Is that how a dad should show his love for his daughter?"

"It's a fantasy, Maddy. We all have fantasies."

"No.........Not like that."

"Really? You didn't feel tingles when you readthat. You didn't imagine him on top of you? You didn't feel those final thrusts as you 'saw' him empty his balls into you?"

She didn't speak for a few moments, then said, "I don't want to talk about this anymore." She rolled over as if she were going to sleep. I lay there, I couldn't sleep. I wondered what was in her mind. Had Frank's fantasy turned her on, it had me. Did she secretly want to have sex with her father? My head was full of visions, Frank orgasming in his daughter; fucking her in every position. Oral sex, 69 etc. After an hour I was still wide awake. I assumed Maddy was asleep.

It was then that I noticed small and subtle movements on her side of the bed. I heard very quiet almost imperceptible sighs. She was masturbating!!! I think she assumed I was asleep or else didn't want me to know, either way it was private, so I didn't move a muscle. I lay there listening and feeling the subtle signs of a woman on her way to orgasm. Her body movement stopped, although I guessed her fingers had not. She held her breath. I knew the signs, she was on the plateau and the tidal wave of orgasm was about to wash over her. She let out a long low soft moan as she came. I guessed her fingers stopped and the room was completely silent.

I so wanted to reach out to her, but it was a private orgasm. Maybe the fantasy of being with her dad had grown in her head until she had no choice. She would not want to involve me as she would have to admit to the fantasy. I had to let her work this out for herself.

She never mentioned anything for a few days, I knew she was bottling something up. Then one morning over coffee she said, "Bob can we talk about my dad?"

"Of course."

"I still don't know how I feel about his fantasy, but I do know it's not right."

"OK"

"I don't want you to lead him on anymore and I don't want to discuss sex and my dad in the same conversation."

"OK"

"Stop saying OK. You have something to say, what is it?"

"I can understand its dark, its taboo and if I were you, I would be confused, torn even."

"I'm not."

"Oh....... That wasn't you quietly masturbating the other night?"

"Oh, I thought you were asleep." She paused and I gave her time. "After I orgasmed, I felt dirty."

Over the last few days these thoughts had been going around and around in my head. I had a 'speech' virtually ready to go. "Look. I will stop swapping messages with him, but you have nothing to feel ashamed of. Society has certain rules and I understand this crosses a line for you. At one level we are just talking about sex, nothing more nothing less and the best sex is with someone you love. You love your dad. I think you are frightened by the power of a dark corner of you mind. I think you do want to make love with your dad, but I will say no more."

"No, I don't"

"Really? It's me you are talking too, I know you."

She thought for a while and then said well, maybe your right but let's change the subject."

We did, and life moved back to our normal routine. In the back of my mind, I knew I wanted to find a way to put them together. For them, of course, but more than that; I think I wanted to watch my wife penetrated by her dad. I wasn't 100% sure; I was horrified and turned on at the same time, just like Maddy. I wasn't sure if either of us could cope with our dark hidden fantasies becoming reality. After a month or so I forgot and stopped thinking about it.

Act 4 -- It happened.

I did as I was asked and stopped messaging Frank. Unfortunately, Maddy decided to stop having regular dinners with her dad, she felt awkward around him.

I thought this was a shame and after a month I made my feelings known to Maddy. She agreed and reached out to her dad. Instead of resuming their dinners, Maddy suggested they go to Latin dance lesson together. She said she didn't want too much chat as she was still embarrassed. My guess was that she had feelings and desires she did not want to confront. Dinners involved a lot of eye contact and intimate chat. On the other hand, Latin dancing was physical, they would be doing something. It was something both of wanted them to do and it had the added benefit of keeping them fit.

A few months later we had a family BBQ around our house. Maddy's dad stayed behind to help clear up, after everyone else had gone.

Once we finished clearing up, we 'collapsed' in our living room, tired and slightly tipsy.

After 1/2 an hour of small talk I said (innocently), "how's the Latin dancing going?"

Maddy answered. "I'm really enjoying it. Do you want me to teach you some moves?"

"No, I don't want to step on your toes, why don't you and your dad demonstrate?" Maddy smiled, jumped up and put some Latin music on the stereo. Her dad got up and they started to dance. It was only then that it dawned on me how sexy this was. It had been a hot day and it was a warm night. Maddy was dressed in a pair of jean cut off shorts and a V-necked t-shirt without a bra. She had the sort of medium sized firm breasts that work well without a bra. Her dad dressed in a pair of shorts and a polo shirt.

I watched them, transfixed by the sexiness of their dancing. The closeness of the crotches, the light sheen of sweat on their skin. Then it dawned on me. This was our chance. How could I make it happen? Shit, it is a fantasy, do I actually want to make it happen? I was conflicted and on unsure ground.

After a few tracks they were getting tired. "Phew, I need to sit down, dad." Maddy smiled at her dad as they stepped back from each other.

I didn't want them to stop. "Don't stop, why not put a slower track on."

Maddy looked at me and smiled "Ok, just one, but first I need a swig of beer." I put a slow playlist on, and they both took a swig of beer. They came back together, smiled at each other, and started to dance.

I watched intently as their bodies touched and separated. In order to maintain some sort decorum their crotches were farther apart than earlier, but their chests were closer so that her breasts were occasionally brushing him. I was still routed to the spot too uncertain to make anything happen. I was so turned on and my erection was growing. It ached; it made me stand up.

The 2 paces I had to move to get to her seemed like 2 miles. It took for ever to close the gap. Maddy's back was to me and, at first, they were both too engrossed in each other to notice me approach. Frank saw me first but did not react as I closed in. I put my hands gently on Maddy's waist and joined their dance from behind.

"Oh, hi Bob," she said. Frank smiled (was it knowingly?) at me and I smiled back. We 'danced' like that until the next track came on.

"This is nice." She said, which I took to be encouragement. Over a period of what seemed like hours but was only a minute or so, I gradually pushed my crotch further and further into her bum. I knew this would be, in turn, pushing her crotch into his. All three of us knew exactly what was happening and all three of us were enjoying the daring and taboo nature of what we were doing. She had her hands on his shoulders, he had his hands on her hips and I had my hands on her waist. You could not have put a cigarette paper between us, and we were getting hot, sexually and in reality.

The track came to an end. "Well, that was nice boys, but I'm getting hot. I need a beer."

I didn't want the spell to be broken. "Just one more track, I'm enjoying this."

"I know but, me and dad are too hot, aren't we, dad?"

"One more wouldn't do any harm, Maddy." Frank chipped in, to my relief.

"OK, just one more."

The track started and I pushed my covered erection harder into her bum, it nestled in the crack of her covered cheek, and it had to be pushing her against her dad's erection. She had to be feeling his hard desire for her against her mons. I imagined how wet her pussy must be from the heat of the day, the exertion of the dancing but most of all from the hardness of her dad's cock. We could all, just about, fool ourselves that this was an innocent dance. It was nowhere near innocent. How could it be? She was grinding herself (propelled by me) into her dad's cock.

The track was about halfway though, I was running out of time, I had to make another move. I moved my hands up her waist and forward, forcing my hands between Franks chest and Maddy's breast until I had both of her lovely breasts in my hands. Maddy froze. Nothing happened for an eternity while we all processed what I had done and the potential implications it had.

Fank had a long-standing fantasy of making love with his daughter and there he was with his cock pressed into her. She was in his arms in a way that was far too intimate to be normal and I was holding her breasts. His mind was mush. Was his daughter 'up for this?" She must be, she had not objected. Up for what? His cock ached. He did not dare look into her eyes. He did not want to break the spell and for her to stop. It was a dream. Could this be happening?

Maddy was enjoying the attention up to the point where she felt Bob's hands brush her nipples. They were hard and had become sexually sensitive. She felt the reaction in her pussy and in her head. This was so enjoyable, she felt so relaxed in the arms of two men who loved her and who she wanted to be loved by. She was enjoying the physical closeness of it all. She was thrilled and turned on by the thought that she was making her dad hard, but up until now it had been 'safe'. She floated on the enjoyment of the moment..... but finally, reality bit her.... this was wrong.

"I......... I don't think we should be doing this, boys."

"Don't you like it?" I replied.

She paused she could not bring herself to utter the words she wanted to say. Her head wanted her to say, 'no, I don't', but that would be a blatant lie. Her body was betraying her, but she could not bring herself to say 'yes', it was too dirty, too taboo, just plain wrong. She didn't want to feel like this, but she couldn't help it. Completely conflicted she couldn't speak, she couldn't move.

Her hips stopped swaying in time to the music and I thought the spell had been broken. I had to do something quickly. I moved my fingers gently over her nipples, which sent another pulse of desire through her body. I looked over her shoulder, she was frowning. She opened her mouth as if to say something. All that came out was a sigh as the friction of my fingers caused her nipples to vibrate. She wanted to say stop but a deep dark force in her was preventing her from saying anything.

Frank had stopped moving, he was staring into space avoiding eye contact with anyone. His cock was still pushed up against her. Maddy and I knew he wanted this, but he didn't know that we knew. He was on the threshold of living out his fantasy but totally uncertain as to what to do next. A good father would call a halt to this madness, but his cock stopped him from speaking. His cock wanted to be in the hot love tunnel separated from him by a mere few flimsy layers of fabric.

12