The Set Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in crisis, unsure as to whether I wanted this to go further. Even if I wanted to, usure of what to do to make it go further. Unsure how to stop gracefully. Unsure of the consequences if we went further. My heart was racing. I got no help from Frank or Maddy who were both standing in still silence in the middle of the room. Slow music playing surreally in the background.

Eventually my head said to me, 'if they wanted this to stop they would have stopped, fuck it, go for it.' I steadily moved my hands up to the v neck of Maddy's t-shirt, grabbed both sides of the cotton and pulled down. Frank moved back to give me room. I pulled the t-shirt down to reveal her breasts and kept pulling until the thin material gave way at the v. It tore from the v down the middle until all that held it on her were the two arms and the bottom seam. Her chest was completely exposed down to her navel, completely exposing her pert breasts. She had flinched when I started ripping but had not said a word or even moved.

Frank and Maddy both instinctively looked down at the beautiful curves of her breasts, heaving with excitement and I hoped anticipation. Still, nobody moved or said a word. Still the music played in the background. I had done my bit, I wanted them to take it from there, but both were frozen. If something didn't happen soon the spell would be broken, and everyone would return to boring reality. I had made all of this happen but still it was up to me to move it on. They were like two rabbits caught in the headlights.

"Kiss him," I whispered in her ear. She didn't move. Both were still staring at her breasts not daring to make eye contact. "Go on, I know you want to, kiss him," I repeated. They both slowly looked up from her breasts and looked at each other. Still their heads were no closer. If I had to say it again, the spell would be broken. It seemed Maddy was not prepared to cross the line society had drawn. I think she wanted to but just couldn't and there was nothing else I could do.

Then I caught a movement as Frank leaned in and lightly kissed her lips. She murmured "oh" but did not move and did not return the kiss. His head withdrew; they we still transfixed by each other. He leaned in again, kissing her softly but maybe slightly harder. Nothing.

I took hold of his right hand with mine and guided it to her left breast. It was weird touching another man in a sexual context. As his hand closed on her soft breast her jaw dropped slightly, and her eyes widened. Frank started to stroke her breast, playing with her erect nipple. She didn't recoil and her shoulders seemed to relax. He leaned in for another kiss. This time she reacted and 'mmmmdd' into his mouth as he toyed with her breast. I smiled inside, I knew she wanted this. I was still not sure what 'this' was or how far I was really comfortable with 'this' going. She seemed to be warming to his advances, getting more relaxed with the thought of making out with him.

They started to kiss more like lovers although I didn't think either had used their tongues. Frank used both hands to push the remnants of her t-shirt off her shoulders and arms. He then reached down and tore the hem releasing the t-shirt from her body. This seemed to act as some sort of signal as there was a period of frantic activity while she lifted his polo over his head, undid his belt and pushed his shorts down. He did likewise with her shorts.

During this activity I let go of her, took a few steps back and sat down to enjoy the show. It was quite amusing as between taking items of clothing off they resumed kissing. Like teenagers about to lose their virginity they were not content unless their lips were glued together, getting ever more passionate. Having shed most of their clothes they stood there in their pants, hands roaming, kissing with the music still playing. The music took over and they started to sway. In the end they resumed slow dancing, lips glued to each other, with his cock grinding into her mons.

After a few tracks of sloppy kissing, she reached down and pushed her hand into his pants. I knew then that they were going to fuck. I panicked, 'oh fuck, what have I done?' but I couldn't stop what I had started and most of me didn't want to. I dropped my shorts and pants, took hold of my cock and slowly wanked myself. I wanted to see him enter her.

She was slowly wanking him as they kissed. He was stroking her torso from her shoulders over her breasts to her tummy. Occasionally he dipped a hand into the top of her knickers. Teasing her, as he was not touching anything vital, just running his fingers through her trimmed black pubic hair. She raised her hips every time he got close to her clitoris in an effort to gain some contact. She failed but the jerking motion of her hips resembled being fucked. Her movements had a quality of desperation about them, but he was making her wait.

They were now kissing full on, their jaws and heads moving. Sighing and moaning into each other's mouth. Her hand was moving faster, jerking him, feeling the full length of her dad's hardening cock. A cock at full erection for her. A cock wanting to spew seed deep into her. Frank withdrew his head and whispered, "You are going to have to let go of that, otherwise I'm going to make a mess in your hand." He smiled.

She withdrew her hand. Looked him directly in the eyes and said, "I want to make love." I nearly shot my load there and then. It was the most erotic scene I had ever witnessed. The dirtiest. The most taboo. The most wrong, but the most beautiful. All my apprehension disappeared I wanted them to make love. I wanted him to cum in her unprotected womb.

He took the lead, knelt and peeled her black lacy knickers down her legs. She stepped out of them, and her legs naturally fell about arms width apart, revealing her engorged labia and the hood of her clitoris, all glistening with desire. He leant forward and took a deep breath through his nose, taking in her musk, before licking her all the way up her labia to her clit. "mmmmm....Oh yes, so good..........I don't want to wait, I want you in me, now." She pulled him up by his arms. When he was standing, she knelt and pulled his boxers down. She took his erect phallus gently in her hand. Staring intently at it before licking it from base to head. She looked him in the eyes, slowly pulled his foreskin back and engulfed the head of his cock. With their gaze still locked she bobbed her head slowly for a few seconds with her cheeks sucking him into her and then broke away.

With their eyes still locked on each other, she scooted back towards me so that she was less than a foot away from our sofa. She wanted me to be close. I got off the sofa and sat against it so that I could get a ringside view. She positioned her head so that it was between my feet and lay down with her body facing away from me. I had a great view of her breasts, her pubic hair and the rise of her mons. She spread her legs. His eyes were drinking in her body. She glanced down to her pussy. A clear invitation.

Frank knelt between her legs. The world stood still. I was about to see another man penetrate my loving wife. I was about to see her own dad fuck her. She wanted it, he wanted it and so did I. Her skin glistened with sweaty anticipation. Her breasts were heaving with excitement. I could smell them both; sex, sweat, perfume and after shave. His cock was hard and erect. He grasped it in one hand whilst supporting his weight with the other. He was over her, his cock zeroing in its target. Her wet and willing pussy desperate to welcome him. Her whole body wanting to be penetrated; vibrating with anticipation.

All three of us were staring at his cock. Him imaging the feeling of it entering her. Her imagining it sliding into her and being filled by it. Me marvelling at its erect hardness and the anticipation of how I would feel as it defiled my wife.

He looked up and their eyes met. "Are you sure you want this?" She smiled. Without any further hesitation, without waiting for any doubt to creep in she felt his cock head gently split her wet labia. The head of his cock was poised in her entrance. She had her final chance to back out, otherwise she was going to feel the shaft make its way into her. I was transfixed, as she pushed her hips up to couple with him. He was in her. She had her dad in her. This was so wrong but so right.

I could see the shaft of his fat hard cock half buried in my beautiful wife. Her pussy was wet and had opened like a flower in bloom to reveal her inner labia which seemed to grip his girth. Her clit was peeking out from beneath its hood. She wanted this with every nerve in her body. She had a gnawing feeling inside that could only be satiated by being filled with the cock that was partly lodged in her pussy. She was about to be fucked by someone who should not have his cock anywhere near her, never mind actually in her. She wanted sex with her dad. A man she had loved since she was a child. All the teenage fantasies, all the masturbation came to a head with his part penetration of her. She wanted him deep in her. She wanted to feel his cock twitch and spasm in her. She wanted to give him the ultimate pleasure and at the same time take the ultimate pleasure from him.

Her bum sank back down to the carpet. He followed, still with only the head of his buried cock in his daughter, gripped by her labia. As her bum nestled on the carpet, he slowly continued his downward movement, and I lost sight of their union. He was fully in her. They were one. Her dad was filling her wet and willing channel with his rock-hard manhood. She raised her arms to hold his shoulders and pulled him down. They kissed, long and hard. His core embedded in her core, the place it should never be. No one would ever understand this, but we (three) did.

They continued to kiss without hip movement content with their union. Content to fill and be filled. His weight was fully on her which pushed them closer together, her breasts mashed on his chest. She hooked her heels behind his knees and pulled herself deeper onto his rock-hard cock, exhaling into his mouth as she kissed him. I watched as she pushed her tongue into his mouth and wondered what she would have said to me 6 months ago if I had told her she would be lying on her back, at my feet, full of her dad's cock with her tongue thrust into his mouth. Her hands stroked his arms, his back, his bum, she explored him, stroked him, caressed him all the while they moaned and sighed into each other's mouth. After what seemed like hours of making out, she broke the kiss. "Fuck me, daddy."

I had never heard her call him 'daddy' and I don't think he had either, but it seemed appropriate, and it sparked his hips into their instinctual movement. Now I was catching sight of his shaft wet with her honey as he withdrew and saw her head jerk and his bum clench as he bottomed out in her. She grunted to his rhythm. They had stopped kissing as the rutting instinct was taking over. This was moving from love to lust. His head was by the side of hers and both of them licked and kissed each other's neck and shoulders.

They built a solid rhythm, their fucking movements in perfect unison as if they had known each other for years. They were both soaking wet with sweat and I admired his stamina. His cock seemed as hard as ever and certainly he strained into her like a teenager desperate to get as deep as possible. She took her legs off the back of his knees and opened them further to accommodate his deep and insistent thrusts. She moved her hands to his bum and pulled him deep into her on his down strokes. They were both making the unmistakable sounds of two people rutting like animals; desperate to fulfil what mother nature had put them on earth to accomplish. He was not fucking her fast but, wow, was he fucking her deep.

Then she pushed his shoulders up. He complied and raised himself up on his outstretched arms. Puzzled he stopped pumping her. "Oh don't stop, please don't stop.......I need to cum." He resumed fucking her albeit with slower, longer, languid and even deeper strokes, he seemed to know what she needed. She would be feeling the ridges of his cock as vibrated their way in and out of her wet but tight canal. They had a connection, no doubt because they shared so much DNA and because they were about to share some more. She reached between her legs, and I saw her fingers engage with her clit. She masturbated herself while he slowly fucked her.

All the way out and I saw her honey glisten on his cock. Her fingers swept around the base of his cock and through her labia as she transferred lubrication honey to her clit. She continued to strum, but after a few minutes it wasn't enough, and she brought her hand up to her face to split. He spotted this and took her hand before it got to her mouth. He moved it to his mouth and spat on her hand. So fucking erotic, she took her dad's spit and used it to lubricate her clit.

Her thighs and hips were moving equally and opposite to his. Mashing their pubes together as she rose while he pushed into her. Pulling apart as he rose, and she pulled away. His cock was traveling the full length of her warm wet channel and I had a ringside seat. The smell from them both was so intoxicating, it made me want to eat her out. Smear her musk all over my face. I wanted her to rub her wet pussy all over me, I wanted to smell of her. My mind drifted, I wanted to be covered in her stink after he had finished in her. I smiled to myself; how dirty do we get in those moments of heighted arousal? I wanted to smell of her pleasure, but it would have to wait. They had something else on their minds at this moment. Insemination.

Maddy's arousal was getting her close. Her upper chest had a red tinge as her orgasm approached. Her hips started jerking into him out of sync with his thrusts. A couple of times he fell out of her. She immediately shoved him back in, almost in desperation as if her pussy could not bear to be empty of his steel. He was now thrusting into her like a man who is never going to have sex again. She put her hands back on his bum and pulled him deep. Grinding her clitoris into him as he continued to piston into her. She was close. "fuck, fuck", she grunted and sighed. "deep, yes deep...... I'm going to cum, don't stop .........fuuuuck me."

There was no way he was going to stop fucking her, he couldn't even if her wanted to; instinct was driving him to spread his seed. He was close too. I hoped I was going to see simultaneous orgasm. I was definitely going to see my wife lose herself in sexual euphoria. That moment when the body moves on autopilot and the mind disappears into space. They were dripping wet by now and he was starting to pound her. The rhythmic 'slap, slap' of sex, hypnotising both of them on their way to mutual ecstasy.

She was first. Her hips rose off the carpet as she held her breath. I smiled; she was there. There would be no stopping her now. He grabbed both of her bum cheeks and rutted her deep. Her head jerked with the power of his thrusts. One, two, three, four thrusts with her bum in mid-air and then it happened. She moaned a long "ohhhh yyyessssss". He let go and her bum fell to earth but her brain went into orbit. She orgasmed on his cock. Pulsing, clenching vibrating on him. He followed her down, letting his weight come to rest on her, continuing to pump her sopping wet cunt.

She groaned and started to kiss his shoulder hard. Sucking him to stifle the loud groans. The slight pain he felt in his shoulder pushed him to fuck her harder, his pubes mashing her clit, pushing her to higher peaks. She made her usual orgasm noises, muffled by the love bite she was giving him, a cross between 'ahhh', 'mmpfhh' and a sigh. She clawed at his back as her hips jerked hard against him extracting every last bit of sexual friction. As the power of her own orgasm subsided, she was ready for him. Ready to be fertilised. Her powerful orgasm had lubricated her so that his cock would have no resistance. She was so wet and sloppy their sex was making rhythmical wet sloshing sounds.

Every fibre of her being wanted him as deep in her as she could get him. Her primeval life force wanted his sperm to bathe her inside, wanted to give them their best chance to find what they were programmed to find. At that moment in time, she wanted to be impregnated by her own father. She wanted his baby. Incest gone mad.

All this took him over the top and he pushed as deep into as her could possibly get. He grunted from the bottom of his lungs. She opened her legs even more and pulled on his bum. "Fuck me daddy." He pulled all the way back only to push back deep into her again. "arrgh' She grunted hard as her head jerked. "Yeeeees....fuck me daddy." Frank was pulsing his seed into his own daughter. They stunk of raw sex. They had nothing in their heads apart from procreation, as he pumped his own daughter full of his life giving sex elixir. He wanted his seed deep in her, she wanted to feel it seep into every crevasse. He slowly thrust in an out as he worked his cum deeper into her. She whispered dirty slutty expletives in time to his thrusts. "yes, cum in me......I want you....Your cock is so hard, so fucking hard....... keep it deep in me.... I am sooooo wet for you, daddy."

Still joined to the hilt, they both stopped moving and for the first time in my life I heard my wife talk after orgasm. She whispered in his ear, but loud enough for me to hear, "Oh, daddy I have wanted to feel your cock pulse in me for so long. Wanted to feel the hardness of your cock penetrate me to my heart. Let's make our baby."

He whispered back. "I think I'm still dreaming but I can't be because I am still buried deep in your sweet wet pussy, my beautiful girl. You smell so sweet. When you orgasmed on my cock I wanted it so deep in you. I felt your earth shake and I wanted to make our baby."

Then silence ....broken only by heavy breathing as they both recovered from the exertion.

Eventually, she turned her head to me. "I am so lucky. I love you more than words can say, Bob. Your fantasy, whatever it is, we will do it."

12