The Settlers Ch. 03

Story Info
Aren dreams of escape, Na'taq opens up.
5.7k words
4.8
6.1k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[[This sci-fi story involves a woman and an alien man (humanoid-ish, shark-like) being forced to breed in the name of science. They reluctantly find enjoyment in this. Aren is 26. All other characters taking part in sexual acts are above legal age. (Please see previous chapters for all other warnings.)

Thank you so much for you patience as I got this chapter out! I appreciate every comment and every favorite. It's really what keeps this story going. I really hope you enjoy this installment as Aren and Na'taq grow closer.]]

_________________________

Aren gripped the plug in her hand tightly when she stepped into Na'taq's room. After five days away from him she had a strange urge to leap into his arms. He was her only friend in this hell they both found themselves in, even if his words were short and she had mostly slept in his presence. The legend of his temper had proven to be nothing but a defense mechanism on his part. Still, she waited for those shockingly human-like eyes to meet hers before she stepped further into his room. Had their time apart erased any progress she might have made with him?

Na'taq stood from the bed, his expression hard to read. Settlers- no, she would think of them by their true name- the Kal'th'ok. Kal'th'ok were always hard to read. She had only just started to study Na'taq's face when she had been locked up in her room for nearly a week. She noticed that their brows did not move nearly as much as humans did, which made it difficult to tell if they were angry or concerned or just merely bored. A lot had to be read from the lips. And they could hide a lot with the lips. This meant she had spent a very long time looking at Na'taq's when he wasn't aware she was doing so. Seeing him again now... She didn't realize how much she had missed looking at him.

He crossed the room, his eyes intense. His hands came up as if to touch her shoulders, then they fell again.

"I thought-" he started, but the intercom crackled on.

"Aren, you have already wasted enough of my time. By now I would have had you two breeding twice a day. We're not making up for your lost time just to get you comfortable with the idea. Get to it, fish"

"Don't call him that!" Aren shouted, rounding towards the speaker and camera in the corner of the room. Her voice was harsh and low. Na'taq's shock collar went off. Aren turned back, letting out a gasp as he bent over. She touched him, feeling small shocks through her fingertips, a small price to pay for her own backtalk. "Turn it off! Please!" Na'taq stopped struggling and panted for a moment on all fours.

"First you waste my time," Isaak said, sounding irritated.

"I couldn't help that and you know it!" Aren risked.

"And now you plead for the beasts. If you love them so much, I'll entertain the idea of giving you to them full time. You'll never get a moment's sleep as you get passed from one to another to get used. I'll be guaranteed your insemination then, I'm sure!"

Fear went through Aren. There was no way of knowing what was or was not an empty threat with Isaak. She felt Na'taq's hand on her arm as she tried her best to glare at the camera. Was it a comforting touch? Possessive? She looked back at him, now standing back to his full height.

"We will do as you ask," Na'taq said stiffly.

"Of course you will," Isaak's voice said from the speaker, and there was the click that told them he was through talking to them. They both knew he was still watching, though.

"Tell me where you were when we're through?" Na'taq asked, sounding strangely demanding. With his hand still on her arm he pulled her closer. Aren nodded. She had been planning on it anyway. She glanced at his lips to see if there was any hint of emotion she could read. There was none.

In a swift motion he had never performed before, he picked her up by the waist and laid her back on the bed and stood before her. Her heart jumped in her chest. She might not have been able to read his face, but there was an intensity in his eyes.

"They didn't send you anyone else in five days?" she asked, laying the vaginal plug beside her so it was ready.

Na'taq shook his head and reached up to pull her dress down, exposing her breasts, nearly ripping the uniform. His intensity, the way he was standing over her, she wanted to fear him, but she couldn't bring herself to. They had done this to him. They had turned him into this. His hands pushed her skirt up, exposing her. She felt the cool air hit her and she realized she was wet already. She'd been anticipating this from the moment she'd stepped into his room. The shame flooded her. How could she enjoy this? Isaak no doubt watching, forced to fuck for food... Na'taq wasn't the only one they had managed to psychologically screw up it seemed.

Then his phallus emerged, already dripping the aphrodisiac and all thoughts of Isaac and his experiment and insemination were gone. Aren didn't know what compelled her, but she wanted to know what it felt like. She reached between her spread legs and gently wrapped her fingers around the long member like she would have a normal penis but it felt completely different in every way. Much more flexible. More smooth. She heard Na'taq let out a slow breath as she stroked it once. She found the concave tip of his cock and with her heart pounding she let her thumb slide across it, collecting the clear, honey-like liquid. Once she had it though, she realized she didn't know what to do with it and she felt herself blush.

"Put it anywhere," Na'taq said softly. His hand went to his cock again and he worked up some more of it. "Taste it, even. It is sweet."

Aren hesitantly brought her thumb to her mouth. She wasn't sure who she turned into when she was with Na'taq like this. Normally she never would have been so brave. She sucked the alien pre-cum from her finger, glancing up into his half-lidded gaze, and just like he promised it was sweet. It made her heart race. She had slowly gotten used to the affects of his aphrodisiac in the few days they had spent together, so she knew that taking it by mouth was making it kick in much quicker. The warmth spread through her body. A tingling sensation from the top of her head to the tips of her toes that made her feel an emptiness she knew only he could satisfy. She wanted him inside her. Even without his natural aphrodisiac, she wanted him. Her clit throbbed and she could practically feel herself open up for him.

As she felt her body grow warm and ready, Na'taq had spread her legs wider and was coating her folds in more of it. She hardly noticed that he was teasing her entrance with the head of his cock, reminding her body of his girth. She couldn't wait for him to plunge inside of her, to feel that alien head caress her cervix in that gentle way. She couldn't wait to feel him grow inside her and stretch her slowly. A part of her wanted to feel that full and connected and stretched forever. The same part of her that would feel shame and guilt when they were through here.

Na'taq took hold of her calves and pushed them back. He was still standing over her, slowly thrusting inch after exquisite inch of himself downward into her exposed cunt in short bursts, reminding her body what she had been missing. She moaned when she finally felt his hips touch her flesh. She felt herself straining against his length, a most pleasurable kind of pain.

She dared to look into his eyes again and found him looking back. He didn't move for a long time and simply grinded his hips against her throbbing opening. After five days of not having him inside her she felt stretched and happy and whole again. This thought frightened her, but disappeared the moment he pulled almost all the way out, then thrust into her hard.

She cried out, tipping her head back. She felt her arms wrap around his shoulders of their own accord, bringing him closer to her. His single thrusts turned into deep drilling and he continued to fuck her thoroughly in long strokes, angled down from his bent over position. She heard him growl, but felt no fear. Not even when she felt sharp teeth on her neck and she moaned. His pace quickened and she knew she should feel him expand inside her soon, so she was surprised when he pulled back after a moment to watch himself disappear inside her, slowing.

The noises that escaped her became a symphony, echoing off the walls as he let the tip of his cock kiss that sweet, tender place inside her. It was even more tender after the week she had just had and she was stuck between begging him to stop and begging him to go harder. The aphrodisiac and her wetness guided him in easily every time with a sweet, slick sound.

He grew, the sack growing inside his phallus as usual. But she felt the walls of her cunt stretch much wider than usual and Aren moaned, half in pain and half in pleasure. She realized he was letting it grow right in her entrance! She put a hand to her mouth as he moved the thickest part of his cock in the tight ring of her lips, popping it in and out exquisitely until it couldn't be moved any longer and just stretched her. Her nerves were on fire. She both wanted him to push it the rest of the way inside and to both stretch her until she couldn't take anymore.

Their eyes met. His were intense, clearly studying her to see if this was something she enjoyed. She had no idea what she looked like, but she knew her face and breasts must have been flushed. She reached up with her other hand and groped at one of her nipples because he wasn't doing anything! He was just sitting inside her, stretching her, watching her, waiting for some kind of signal.

"Fu- Please-!" Aren finally choked out.

Na'taq made a few more of those tiny thrusts, sitting right inside her entrance. Her cunt was so stretched and wrapped so tight around that still growing part of him and Aren had a fear that he was far too big to get inside fully now. But he pushed and with a little effort along with the help of her intense wetness, she felt the most pleasurable sensation as he and the cum sack slipped inside her with a pop and they both moaned long and low, finally feeling her grow inside to accommodate the large balloon. It had to be the largest he had produced yet and she hadn't even been allowed to slowly grow to acclimate to it.

She glanced down and, even in this slightly bent back position, she could see the distention and proof of his pleasure, now with the added erotic ability to see his cock inside her. He began to fuck her again, driving his hips down into her holding her ankles back and away. The sack would only allow him so much room to move but even just the feeling of it taking up so much space inside her was enough to make her moan. The way it pressed against her belly, her bladder, her G-spot. It was so intense and it built her up to a high she'd never felt before. She squeezed her breast and reached down to her clit.

She realized she was moaning like a wild animal in heat. She came. Her contractions were tight on Na'taq's cock and he was moaning with her now. At some point he had taken her by the hips and was pulling her up to meet every one of his short thrusts as she rode out her orgasm, shaking and breathless.

He was cumming now, too. He slowly released the sack. It took much longer than usual considering its size and he continued to thrust into her through the entire process until the entire thing was left inside her and he could pull his entire length out. Aren felt him release her and she looked down the length of her own body, waiting in anticipation for the mind-blowing sensation of his cum to finally coat her. The way her insides were so full felt amazing though, and a part of her never wanted it to stop.

Na'taq surprised her by touching her clit and working it in small circles the way she had just moments before. She bit her lip and moaned. He massaged her until she was flushed again and then he took two of his long fingers and pushed them gently inside her. She wasn't sure what he did, but with his ministrations, the sack finally burst. She felt the warmth of his alien semen coat her insides. That, combined with his fingers on her clit, made her practically scream in pleasure. Her hand found his between her legs and gripped his wrist tightly as her hips bucked and rolled and she came again. She hardly felt him sneakily slip the plug into place just as his cum started to drip out of her and onto his blankets. It was almost too small now with how much he had stretched her. She hummed lowly, turning over onto her side and trying to come down from the best orgasms of her life.

Na'taq let her breathing return to normal. Her eyes wanted to close, but she had promised him answers, so she turned her gaze up toward him and lazily covered herself back up with her dress. He was studying her and his large frame moved to sit beside her. She let out a sigh and pulled herself up beside him with a little effort.

"What did they do to you?" he asked, accent thick with anger.

She shook her head. "They didn't do anything with me," she said. "I..." she wondered how she could explain. Did Kal'th'ok go through something similar? How could she talk to him about this? It wasn't that she was embarrassed, she simply had no frame of reference of what he could possibly know.

"I got my period," she started simply. "My body realized it wasn't pregnant. So it... well, it bleeds. Once a month, it goes through this cycle." Explaining the menstrual cycle was harder than she thought. But surprisingly, a knowing look came over Na'taq's face.

"Go'len," he said simply.

"What?" she blurted.

"It happens less often for our females, but it is a very sacred time. We call it Go'len. Did they treat you well?"

Aren thought about the white walls. How she almost lost her mind staring at them for five days with nothing to do. Isaak found her useless during this time, so he locked her away. Yet his people found periods sacred? Aren shook her head. "What do Kal'th'ok people do when their...?"

"Go'len," he said again.

"When their Go'len comes?"

"Neighbors cook meals for the woman. If they are artists they will paint her. People will serenade her with sacred songs. Her lover or lovers will continue the art of pleasure." He gave her a look she could not read then.

"Oh wow," she mumbled. She couldn't even imagine. How different things would be if her culture did not shun her body, but embraced it. And to think of sex as an art... now that was also something lost to time. She wasn't sure how similar her body's workings were to those of Kal'th'ok women, but she could almost imagine how sex with Na'taq would feel on her period. How the cramps might be smothered by the warmth and pressure of his growing cock inside her, drowning out the bad. She wondered what other sexual ministrations Kal'th'ok people did other than what it was they were forced to do here... Nataq was surely a good lover.

Since when had she begun to think of Na'taq as a good thing?

Since she realized she needed someone else to make it through this hell...

"What kind of songs do people sing to your women?" Aren didn't know what came over her, but she smiled then and took in the blue-grays of his face and those human eyes. "Would you sing one to me?"

She thought for a moment that the old Na'taq was back. She might get yelled at or scorned. But he simply shook his head. "You would not wish to hear me sing," he said.

"I would, too," she braved, thinking of how no one had ever sung for her. No less, sung for her just because she was on her period and thought her sacred for it.

Na'taq met her eyes without turning his head. "No. I do not have a good voice for singing." He stood up and made for the shower. She pouted, but did not press him any further.

***

No one came for her that evening to take her back to her room. At first she thought she might have been forgotten about. Then she realized that Isaak orchestrated everything that went on in his playhouse, and so planned on never taking her back.

Aren filled the silence with simple questions about Kal'th'ok culture. Na'taq answered them shortly. His voice and gaze were different now. Kinder, somehow. Was he realizing she wasn't so different from his own kind? Had the revelation about her Go'len been enough to soften him to her?

No... he had been softening already. The look he had given her when she stepped through the door earlier had been enough to tell her that already.

She bit her lip after pacing his room for the dozenth time. She knew it was only a matter of time before Isaak forced them to have sex again. She hated how coiled up her stomach felt. She had admitted to herself, locked away in her room for five days, that she ached for Na'taq's body more than she had for any human. But the weight of admitting that was heavier than the act itself. Isaak ran an alien breeding farm. She had seen a woman in her position taken unwillingly. What made her so different?

She ignored her longing for the moment and turned to Na'taq who had taken to getting what exercise he could in the form of sit ups or push ups or jogging in place on those alien legs.

"Let me see your hand," she said. He stopped his jogging and looked at her, mouth pursing in confusion. He held it up at eye level. She smiled a little, seeing how he could get her meaning confused, then reached out to take it in her own. She gently turned it over to look into his palm. "I had a friend teach me this once." She was surprised to see that his smooth skin hardly held any lines, but the major creases of use were there. "Okay, well. Not really a friend. It was my elderly neighbor. She had eight cats and a whole library on this kind of stuff." It occurred to her then that he probably didn't even know what a cat was. "She used to watch me after school before my parents got home from work. You have a long lifeline," she said to him, tracing it. "And you have a great love. Or you will have."

There was no reply for a long time. She felt foolish. She didn't really believe in this stuff. She just wanted to fill the silence. Make him smile, maybe.

"Why are you here?" His question cut the silence.

The question surprised her. She looked up into Na'taq's eyes to find him looking back. He didn't care about her palm reading, but her closeness apparently meant he couldn't ignore his own questions.

"What do you mean?" she asked, forgetting to let go of his hand in the shock of hearing him ask such a forward question.

"Why are any of you here? Isaak makes it sound like you chose to be here."

Aren finally dropped her gaze. Then his hand. "I was desperate. And they made this place out to be something it wasn't. A safe haven. A place to come and live comfortably. A place where they were helping you." His expression didn't change. "I was a child when your people- well... at some point I must have bought into all their lies. I thought they were really trying to get you home."

"We've been able to get home from the start. If they allowed our engineers to look at our ship. But they imprisoned us. Separated us."

He was there? How old was he? Oh, her heart ached for him. He opened his mouth to speak more but was cut off by the collar around his neck. It wasn't enough to double him over, but it was enough to stop his speech for a few seconds.

The message was clear. This topic of discussion was off limits.

Na'taq made his way to the bed to sit and recover from the short burst of electricity. That was fine. She got more information than she had in weeks. She moved to sit next to him, her mind reeling. She had known. All along she had known. There was no way it took so many years to get people home... Her fingers found the smoothness of his arm. A plan was forming. Not much of one. She didn't even know if they could pull it off. After all, he was just one of them and she was just a human woman. But to hope was better than waiting for their usefulness to end here.

12