The Settlers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her plan: Please Isaak. Find a way out. Get them home. Three steps. It couldn't be that hard, right? She knew it would be. But the first step would be their cover. Please Isaak so he wouldn't suspect anything. She turned toward Na'taq and with a bravery that surprised even herself she straddled his lap. She was aware this was not a normal position for Kal'th'ok mating, but she wasn't interested in normal anymore. Isaak needed to believe she was trying.

She hoped the look she gave Na'taq was enough to convey some kind of message. "Open up for me," she mumbled softly. After a long moment of silence, she felt him do just that beneath her. She felt his phallus grow, first pressing against her lips, her clit, then the outside of her pelvis like a promise.

In a smooth motion she pulled off the uniform dress, then grinded into his cock. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and she leaned in to whisper in the hole that was his ear, "Trust me," before lifting herself up.

Whether he trusted her or was simply too aroused, he nodded and removed the plug from her blindly. She dripped her grool and his cum onto his hard length before lowering herself down onto it. They moaned in tandem and she immediately rose from her position only to lower herself again. The slick sound of his shaft in her already filled cunt spurred her on. She didn't even need his aphrodisiac.

As she rode him, Aren looked into his eyes and found him looking back. With only slight hesitancy she brushed her lips against his. Did Kal'th'ok kiss? It appeared they did because after only a moment's delay his smooth lips met hers with fervor and eagerness. His sharp teeth scraped against her bottom lip and he probed against her tongue with his own. The velcro feel of it gave her goosebumps and she began to rock in earnest. His hands found her ass, pulling the globes of it apart to grant him more space to enter her. His cock was growing again already. Her mouth fell open against his and she moaned. He pulled back to watch her.

She'd forgotten how it started. Now she was just along for the ride. She could feel every inch of his perfect length and girth pushing aside everything it needed to in order to fill her completely and then some. She sat heavily, her knees on the bed on either side of him, letting her weight bear down on him. The head of his cock pulsed against her deepest wall. It filled her with warmth. God, it felt like he was behind her belly button, though she knew that couldn't be true.

She rocked again. One of his hands moved from her ass up to her right breast and he squeezed, eliciting a deep groan from her throat. He dipped his head low and traced her areola with that cat-like tongue before pulling it into his mouth, testing for reactions. She arched her back, pressing herself into him, and moaned. He continued to lick and suck and bite and she felt him grow more inside her.

She quickened her riding. "Fill me," she said breathlessly when he finally looked up from her reddened nipple. She was lost now. Lost to the feeling of him. There was no going back, she realized.

He thrust up into her just as she was coming down and the impact made her eyes roll back. He kept it up until he was ready to release. "Yes! Please!" She begged breathlessly and looked down to see the sight she hated to love. His growing cock moving inside her. His eyes, half lidded, telling her he was going to release soon. This position was new for him too, but he seemed to be enjoying it as he grunted and gripped her hips.

She felt him release, felt the sack ride high. He was going to pull out, but she sank low on him, sitting in his lap heavily, gyrating her hips. He opened his mouth to say something, but the sack broke and they both let out curses, one in English, another in an alien language. Aren gripped his shoulders for dear life as the tremors passed through her and her whole body pulsed through the orgasm. His cock throbbed inside her.

For a long moment they just sat like that, panting. His fingers were digging into her hips. She looked at him, at his lips, at his eyes. She wanted to kiss him again, but feared it was just the emotions coursing through her. Once was enough, she decided.

Finally, he lifted her off of him and deposited her on her back on the bed. She opened her legs for the plug and found herself trying to admire this ritual of theirs, as bleak as it was. His eyes roamed her naked body and she suddenly felt exposed, though it wasn't because of Na'taq's wandering eyes. Proving herself to Isaak would be harder than she thought, she realized. Especially if it meant showing off like this when she knew he was most likely watching... But that was the point, wasn't it?

***

She had put her dress back on and food was delivered to his room. A couple hours after, Aren was sure that no one was going to arrive to take her back to her own room.

"It gets cold in here at night," Na'taq eventually said as the hours ticked by and she began to grow tired.

"We can share the bed," Aren said. "I'm not afraid of you."

The look he gave her when she admitted this was just as hard to read as the rest of them, but she got the sense that perhaps he still wanted to be frightening to her if only because it was the only thing he could control.

He had not joined her in the bed by the time she fell asleep but come morning she found herself curled up under the blankets, her back pressed to his side. She could feel him breathing evenly against her and she was afraid to move in case she woke him. Aren closed her eyes again, surprised a loud alarm hadn't woken them until about fifteen minutes later when the loud buzzing filled the room and she felt Na'taq jerk awake beside her.

She had hardly time enough to sit up when the door opened, slamming against the stopper on the ceiling to prevent Na'taq's large body from slipping through. "The boss wants to see you," a guard said, gesturing her out the door. Aren looked back at Na'taq nervously before slipping through the door.

She was guided through the maze of corridors and the see-through rooms Na'taq was too high-risk to live in. The Kal'th'ok men looked at her as she passed, some with curiosity, some with hatred, some with lust. And worst of all, some with no emotion at all. All life had been stripped out of them.

Aren found herself back in the central control room. Isaak stood there over his keyboards and monitors. A familiar woman stood next to him, chastising him over something. They turned when they heard her enter. A smile split his face.

"There she is!" he said, his arms going wide like he was greeting a beloved granddaughter. The white sleeves of his lab coat were crisp and ironed. His graying hair looked freshly washed. He looked less like the crazy scientist today.

That worried her. "How does it feel?"

He was baiting her, she knew, but she had no choice other than to play along. "How does what feel?" she asked and glanced at his companion. She was shocked to realize it was the woman who had first guided her down here to begin with. Dalaney McBride.

"Why- you're famous!" Isaak said. McBride rolled her eyes. Aren swallowed hard. "Here, let me show you," he said, ushering her forward to one of the screens. He pressed a few buttons and brought up a menu of recorded video. Then she was looking at herself, riding Na'taq, kissing him, her moans loud and long. Her face grew hot. She wanted to look away, but she knew Isaak would have one of his men make her watch if she did like the last time. So she watched Na'taq's hands grip her ass and guide her down his cock. Watched herself come undone as they came together.

Isaak pressed a button and she thought it was over, but she was only subjected to another video. It was from earlier yesterday. Na'taq leaning over her, pushing her legs back, plowing down into her. Aren could feel the warmth grow in her belly and between her legs. Just watching herself with him from afar like this was enough to make her squeeze her legs together. She was humiliated. She was needy.

Why had he said famous?

Isaak let the video play, letting her moans fill the space between his next words. "I'm not sure why I never thought of it before. They're losing faith in us down here- the big wigs that is- and unless I can come up with my own funding, they're going to count us as a loss. A loss! A whole new breed of superhuman just gone because they don't want to give us the money! So I got to thinking." Isaak's insanity was back. His crazed, scientist speeches frightened her at first, but now all Aren wanted to do was get back to Na'taq. "After the display you put on yesterday, I took matters into my own hands. With some help, I've set up a black market website where, for a monthly fee, people can pay to watch you, my dear. At this very moment I'm outfitting your beast's room with better cameras, but even advertising the poor quality stuff we have," he gestured to the playback behind him, "just overnight we have money coming in from all over the world."

Aren couldn't breathe. Porn? Her?

"Which has become a real legal pain in my ass," McBride said. Aren recalled through her new fear and embarrassment that McBride had said helping her had been beneath her.

Isaak looked at her with- was that pride? He turned to grab a small bundle beside him. I want you wearing this, or nothing at all from now on, do you understand me?

Aren took the bundle out of reflex, still shocked at this turn of events. They were selling porn of her online on some kind of black market subscription? At first she wondered who would even buy into such a thing. Then she realized just how many people would... Who wouldn't pay for one of the only closeup views of the aliens they could get, and in porn form no less? It shouldn't have come to a surprise to her that she was living a fetish no one else could satisfy.

She felt violated. She was supposed to be pleasing Isaak to further her goal. Not countless, unknown eyes. A shiver passed over her. She worried about Na'taq. They were putting in new cameras which meant they had to wrestle him or electrocute him. Perhaps they managed to tranquilize him. Should she tell him that the world was watching them? That Isaak no doubt had one of his people editing footage of their "inseminations" and then uploading it for hungry eyes with enough money to see?

"If you keep performing like you did yesterday, Aren," Isaak said softly, his grin turning wicked. "You'll start getting a lot more benefits. Time out of that room. Better food. Sounds nice, right?"

Aren looked him in the eyes. If she performed well enough... perhaps she would get the opening she and Na'taq needed to burn this place to the ground. It was a dream, but it was all she had. She nodded obediently, making Isaak's smile widen.

12