The Setup

Story Info
Brandy finds herself in a tough spot.
3.8k words
4.15
7.2k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We meet at the chic hotel bar, where I have instructed you to come upon your arrival in Montreal.

We hug and kiss before sitting at our table. Your body pressed tightly against mine feels wonderful. You are wearing a sexy black dress, one that emphasizes your long legs, with a plunging neckline where the crests of your breasts are tantalizingly displayed.

We turn heads as we kiss just a little longer than decency would dictate, but we really do not care...kissing you feels so good.

Finally we sit and order a couple of drinks. We bring each other up to date on current events...but I'm distracted by the sexiness that you exude, and have trouble even making small talk.

We make quick business of finishing our drinks and head up the elevator to our room. As soon as the doors close I'm on you kissing and groping and pressing my body on yours.

You respond in kind, the heat between us already intense. I slide my hand up along your thigh and around to grab your ass. You lift your leg, rubbing yourself on my thigh...already, you are in heat.

Once in our room, I sit on the edge of the bed, and command you to strip for me. My eyes are ablaze, taking in your sensuality, as you slowly step out of your shoes. You slide the tiny straps of your dress off your shoulders, the whole time, your long, curvy body is dancing, undulating, hypnotizing me.

I grunt my approval as you let your dress slip to the floor. Your black semi-sheer bra barely hides your nipples and beautifully hugs and showcases your fleshy globes.

The tiny lace panties hug your hips perfectly. You make a show of turning around so that I can take in the sight of your ass, and when you bend forward, I am delighted to see they are crotchless, your swollen lips peaking through the small opening.

"Sit", I command you, pointing to the leather armchair in the corner. You smile and raise an eyebrow but you comply...happy to play my game.

From the side table I retrieve four lengths of black velvet rope, that I use to firmly tie your wrists and your ankles to the chair.

"Oh my", you whisper coyly, "have I been a bad girl? Is my big bad lover going to punish me?"

"No baby...I'm not going to punish you. You've actually been a very good girl. But you are in for a treat."

Now you are unsure of where this is all leading to, but you play along, and you are more than happy to watch me, as I slowly start stripping myself.

I make quick business of shedding my shirt, shoes and pants. I give you a moment to admire the bulge in my underwear, before sliding my hand inside the waistband.

I reach for my still-covered cock, and start rubbing it, caressing myself in front of your hungry eyes.

"Oh baby...let me see that cock of yours!", you plead.

"All in good time, baby" I reply. By now I am fully erect, and you are starting to squirm in your seat, your pussy well passed the initial stages of arousal, and now starting to want to be touched.

Still standing in front of you, silent, I continue my slow jerk off motion, all the while admiring your body, bound in front of me.

You now begin to understand the game, but confusion strikes your face when there is a knock at the door.

I wait a few seconds, delighted in your confusion, before walking over to the door and opening it.

"Babe...what's going on?", you ask nervously....you are feeling very much exposed and vulnerable, and now there's someone walking into the room...

A beautiful woman, dark brown hair and green eyes enters the room. She is wearing a tiny black dress similar to yours. The cleavage reveals a large set of bouncing breasts that go along with the rest of her curvy body.

You've seen her before...but you don't know where...

"So.", she says looking at me "this is the famous Brandy? The girl you've been fucking online?"

She snuggles up to me and kisses me deeply, making a show of her tongue licking my lips.

"Yes baby...this is her.", I reply with a smile.

And now it clicks. This woman, you've seen her in some of the pictures we've traded...she's my girlfriend!

Now you don't know what to think. You're confused, and embarrassed, and feeling oh-so-vulnerable, tied and half naked in front of your lover and his girlfriend!

"Oh my God...!" you whisper. "I...you...you're Roxanne!"

Your confusion is almost comical. "Babe..you didn't tell me...i wouldn't...oh, Roxanne, I'm so sorr--."

"Quiet!", Roxanne snaps at you and you obey. Something about her stance, her demeanour leads you to believe that she's not joking around.

"Don't say another fucking word." Every word is punctuated.

She takes a few steps towards you, and stops right in front of you. She towers over your sitting position, and now you are more than a little uneasy about being bound to your chair.

"My boyfriend has told me all about you. He's shared every filthy conversation. He's showed me all your fucking dirty pictures, posts, gifs and videos that you've sent him. You are quite the slut, aren't you? A horny little bitch, yes?"

You don't know what to say, so you just nod lightly, seeking my eyes to try and understand what's going on. But I simply stand back, a wicked smile across my lips.

"So...here's what's going to happen, Miss Brandy. You are going to stay right where you are, and not say a fucking word. My baby has told me you like to watch...is that right?"

You whimper your acknowledgement and nod gently.

"Well you're in luck. Because in the next few minutes, my husband and I are going to fuck each other like a couple of depraved animals. And you get to watch it all. And don't you dare ask or plead or say a word...I can be very unpleasant when I want to be."

Somehow, you believe her...so you make good note of her command. And now, you are definitely passed the confused stage and start to get horny again.

You've dreamed of watching me fuck in real life, and now your wish was coming true. You could see through Roxanne's tough-bitch act, or so you think and hope, and actually find her extremely attractive.

As if on queue, I step quietly closer to her, stopping just as I get behind her.

"Looks like you two are a few steps ahead of me. Strip me baby. Let's show little Brandy here how good a fuck you really are.", she orders me.

Without waiting, I unzip Roxanne's dress and let it fall to the floor. Unlike you however, she is completely naked under it. She stands before you, fully exposed, as my hands start to roam all over her body.

You are mesmerized by her sexuality. Her large breasts, capped by sharp, hard, nipples. Her curvy waist, leading to her completely shaved pussy, are incredibly sexy.

My hands reach around and grab both her tits, squeezing them...which makes her gasps with pleasure. During all this, she is staring right into your eyes, almost defying, showing off her body for you to admire.

My hand slides down her stomach, and glides down to her pussy. Without any surprise, she is totally wet. I slide a finger inside her, then another, and fuck her like that for a few seconds.

Then I pull my fingers out, glistening from her juices, her bring them up to her mouth. She sucks them greedily, grinning at you the whole time.

You whimper and squirm some more... the pressure in your own pussy now mounting.

"Looks like my hubby likes you...when I got here he was already all hard...did you see? Did you do that? Did you make his big cock all hard?"

Teasingly she steps aside, so that you can have a better view of my hard-on.

"Want to see more, bitch? Want to see his big prick?"

Not waiting for your reply, she drops to her knees, taking down my underwear with her in one fluid motion, springing my cock free.

I'm so hard. Watching both of you...you, helpless, bound, painfully horny...and her, playing the dominatrix, flaunting her body and the power that she holds over you.

"Look at this cock. Look at it! Have you ever seen a more perfectly shaped dick? Aren't you just dying to have it inside your tight little cunt?"

And then, her gaze fixed on yours, she starts licking my whole length, making a big show of starting all the way at the bottom...licking my balls..and all the way to the top.

Still looking at you, she wraps her ruby red lips around the tip, and then slide all the way down...taking the whole thing in her mouth.

You're transfixed. Under a spell. Your pussy is now dripping on its own, making a wet puddle under your ass. Your nipples are so hard...achingly hard...begging for someone to suck them...but now you're stuck, and frustrated.

You understand my game...and you have no choice but to play along...no choice but to sit there, your pussy on fire, your mind spinning, your breath catching...as you watch my cock slide in and out of her hungry mouth.

Silently, I keep fucking her mouth for a couple of minutes, staring at you the whole time. Your eyes lock in on mine, and silently, you beg me to release you. I just keep staring, enjoying the feeling of her mouth on my cock, sliding in and out.

Finally, I grab Roxanne by the hair and pull her mouth off me, tilting her head upwards so that she is looking at me.

"What do you say, baby? Should we give her a good show? Should we give our guest what she wants...to watch us...to be the little voyeur that she is, and look at me while I thoroughly fuck your little cunt?"

Grinning and nodding, she stands and turns to face you. She places her hands on the armrests of your chair and bends at the waist, offering me a glorious view of her ass. Her face is inches from yours. You gaze in her eyes, captivated.

"Watch, baby...watch as our lover boy takes me.", she teases you.

Meanwhile I've positioned myself behind her, sliding my cock up and down the length of her dripping wet pussy, all the way up to her puckered hole...teasing it.

"Stop teasing me, and fuck me. Fuck me now!" Roxanne demands.

Lining up my cock to her awaiting hole, I push it and don't stop until I'm all the way in her, making her gasp at the sweet intrusion. I pull out slowly, then slam back into her...I repeat that rhythm a few times...giving her a little rest in between each time...just long enough for her to catch her breath, and continue teasing you with her dirty talk

"Oh. He's fucking me so good. His big cock is filling my tight pussy. Oh! Can't you hear him slap my ass. Don't you wish it was you? I know you do, you dirty girl...I see it in your eyes...I can see how wet your pussy is...oh? You want me to free you up so you can touch yourself? Do you need to cum, you horny little bitch?"

Her face is right close to yours and you dare not speak, but you are getting desperate...your body is twisting, your hips are grinding, you're trying like mad to close your legs...anything to relieve this intolerable pressure that is mounting...mounting.

"Oh look honey," she tells me coyly "your little friend Brandy looks like she wants something... what do you think that is, baby...huh, yes baby...keep fucking me...keep showing her your big cock entering me."

And with that, Roxanne straightens up, setting my cock free and dripping with juices. "Lie down right there on the floor", is her command...I obey, lying down at your feet, my feet close to yours and my head away from you.

Roxane stands above me, her feet on either side of me and then slowly crouches until her pussy is right over my face.

"Eat me. Show your friend how good a pussy licker you are, baby..."

I stick out my tongue and I'm treated to her delicious juices, licking the length of her slit, all the way back to her ass.

The display before you is incredibly erotic and dirty. From your bound position, you have full view of my tongue snaking in and out of Roxanne's cunt. She writhes front and back across my face, rubbing her pussy all over my mouth and my face.

Her lewd comments are just adding to the fire in your own pussy, and when she reaches forward and starts jerking me off in front of you...you lose all restraint.

"Please...please I beg you...untie me...I'm going crazy...I... I....omg please..."

"What is it, pretty girl? You want this cock? Is that what you want? Maybe you'll get a turn later, but for now all you get to do is watch us. You get to watch me cum on my baby's face...and soon it will be his turn....

So now be quiet...and watch."

And with those words, almost right on queue, she starts to grind even faster on my face. She lets go of my cock so that she can lean back and place both hands on either side of me, arcing her back.

With a loud scream she starts to come, wave upon wave of her juices squirting from her pussy on my face and my mouth and on my chest. You stare speechless at watching this woman explode like this on me, and more than ever do you need to be set free and somehow, someway, get your own release.

"Oooh baby that was so good...you eat me soooo so good. Did you like that Brandy? Did you see how hard he made me cum? Now it's my turn to fuck him."

Roxanne scoots forward just so that her pussy lines up with my dick. In one smooth move, she lets herself fall right on to it, impaling herself on my hard member.

Reaching back and riding me in reverse cowgirl, you have a full view of my cock sliding in and out of her, pushing her lips apart as her pussy squeezes around my cock.

You're dying to be set free. You want my cock. You want her mouth. You want, desperately want, to rub your clit and reach this fiery orgasm that's burning inside you.

But Roxanne is now oblivious to your pleading eyes. She is fully intent on making me cum, on jerking off my hard on with her pussy.

I place my hands under her hips and hold up in the air, and I start pumping her from underneath, my cock mercilessly ramming in and out of her.

I start grunting louder and louder, my orgasm imminent. Roxanne knows I'm about to explode, so she quickly gets off me, twists her body around, and engulfs my cock in her hungry mouth...making sure she keeps an angle that still allows you full view.

I grab her hair with my hands and start fucking her mouth, and with an ultimate jerk, I finally explode in her mouth, jets and jets of sperm filling her mouth and dribling out of the corner of her lips.

She swallows some but there is so much cum that some is drooling on her lips and chin. She stands, turns to face you and sits across your lap.

Without a word she leans forward, grabs your jaw and pulls open your mouth. Leaning forward, she lets some of my cum drip into your awaiting mouth, sharing my cum with you, feeding you.

You moan as you are being fed is such a nasty way, and you relish in the taste of my hot sperm. Desperate for more, you reach up and lick her chin before she leans further down and kisses you, your tongues now intertwined in a cum-filled kiss.

"Oh...you're such a good little slut, drinking his cum like that. Lick it all up, darling...clean me up...aren't you just a good little cum slut? And I bet you're dying to be set free...."

Roxanne looks back at me with a wicked smile. "Should we, baby? Is it time to let our beautiful Brandy free so that she can join us now?"

I stand next to both of you, my cock almost fully erect once again.

"Yeah...I thinks she done watching and is ready now."

I proceed to set you free from your bindings...

As soon as your legs and arms are free, you pounce like a woman on fire.

You push Roxanne off you and you push her / walk her backwards, until she falls on the bed.

Immediately you crawl up on her, and you sit across her chest, pinning her arms down under your knees.

"Now, you dirty bitch... its my turn."

You press your pussy down on her mouth, and grab a handful of her hair, yanking her face up to meet your dripping pussy.

Without waiting her mouth is - thankfully- on you and her tongue starts licking you up and down your lips. You roughly rub your pussy on her face, fucking it, grinding hard on it.

I stand by, watching the marvel of your body writhe and grind, your hand reaching up to caress your breasts.

You see me from the corner of your eye, and beckon me, "Come here, stud. Stand up in front of me and feed me that beautiful cock of yours. I've been dying to suck you off."

I oblige and climb up the bed, stand with my back against the wall.

Hungrily you reach for my cock and inhale all it's length in one shot. I gasp at the exquisite feeling, your mouth devouring me, your tongue licking and twirling all around it.

"Yes, yes! Fuck my face!", you plead.

Grabbing your hair, I start moving back and forth, sliding my cock all the way to the back of your throat. I hold you there for a second, choking you, until I pull out so you can breathe again. The assault turns you on even more, and you exclaim, "Oh fuck I going to cum.!".

Under you, Roxanne purses her lips and sucks hard on your clit and this makes you lose all control...in no time at all, you explode.

Waves of juices squirt out of your pussy, drenching her, splashing her face while you scream, scream your pleasure and your release.

Panting, your release her hair but you keep that position as you lean forward.

You regain some control, but your breath is still short and shallow. Looking up at me, you command "Now, you beautiful stud...get behind me and fuck me."

The intensity in your voice, the hoarseness of your command gives you a look so intense, so nastily sexy...I've never seen a woman looking more sexually powerful, dominant.

I crawl on the bed behind you, my cock now fully erect after witnessing your amazing orgasm, and kneel behind your wonderful ass.

"Fuck me....and you don't you stop licking my cunt you bitch."

You are fully in control now, ordering us for your pleasure after all that time of suffering, bound to that chair.

I line up my cock, and slide into you. The feeling is incredible, so intense, of finally being inside you. I start pumping in and out, slowly at first, then speeding up slightly.

Underneath us, Roxanne is obediently licking you clit, her tongue relentlessly flicking and sucking it, and sometimes licking my cock as it pulls out of you, drenched with you juices.

"Faster. Fuck me faster. I want to cum again...come on, fuck me."

I pound you harder and faster now, postponing in and out, making you shake, slapping hard against your ass.

Roxanne sneaks one hand under us and reaches her own clit, rubbing it frantically, also needing to reach her orgasm.

I slap your ass, a loud moan escapes your mouth, and you climb yet another level of ecstasy. I slap it again, and you cry out. Again.

The rythmic fucking combined with Roxanne's licking and having your ass abused is too much. You let out a loud scream as yet another orgasm explodes within you.

You whole body shakes and shivers as more juices flows out of your pussy and right into Roxanne's mouth. I pause my fucking for an instant, giving you time and space you need to fully enjoy cumming like this, feeling your pussy convulse around my cock.

Shaking, you collapse on the bed next to Roxanne, disengaging yourself from my cock, needing a minute to recover your spirits.

Still hard, I slide my cock in Roxanne's awaiting pussy. I grab her legs and spread them as far as they can go, pushing my entire length inside her.

She squeals at the assault, her hand still busy rubbing her clit, nearing her own second orgasm. You lean forward to her and kiss her passionately, your mouths and tongues hungry, oh so hungry, for one another.

You move downwards and suck on her nipples, and this sends her over the edge. She bucks and grinds under me, her pussy squeezing my cock, cumming all over it.

You look at me with fiery eyes. You are so sexy, your body still quivering from your orgasm, alternating kissing and licking Roxanne's mouth and tits.

"Cum baby." you cher me on. "I want to see you cum. I want to watch as you pump her little cunt and then cum for both of us...all over us...!"

12