The Setup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You dirty words drive me crazy, and bring my right to an exploding orgasm. Pulling my cock out of Roxanne, grunting like a beast, I shoot streams and streams of cum all over her belly, all the way up to her tits and onto your face, lying there on her chest.

You revel in watching me cum like this, at feeling the warm cum splash on your cheek. As I finish, you lean forward and take my cock in your mouth, sucking and milking every drop from it.

On your way back up Roxanne's body, you kiss and lick as much of my sperm as you can, making a bigger mess over her body and on your face.

Reaching her mouth, you return the favor, and open her mouth. Your mouth hovers a few inches over hers. You open it to let the white liquid drip from your mouth into hers, and she greedily swallows every drop.

"Your turn to be a dirty little slut, looks like!"

With a roar of laughter I collapse on top of both of you and we all share a sloppy kiss, our bodies tangled in a sweaty, dirty, blissful mess.

"This was an unbelievable experience. Thank you both for sharing yourselves with me." You kiss us both before we fall into a blissful sleep, the three of us spent and satisfied.

12