The Seven Deadly Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dante couldn't believe what he was hearing, his sweet little sister was cock crazy, and for his cock.

A sudden flush of power washed over him as he realised he could have his sister right here and now if he wanted, followed by an overbearing urge to rip her clothes off and take her then and there. Sanity prevailed as he consciously berated himself for thinking of his beautiful sis that way. The blow job had rattled him, but also pleased him greatly. He wondered where these unusually strong urges were coming from. "Was this more of the Devil's work? Or is this the real me?"

"Ok, that's the hottest thing I've ever heard, but we need to be more careful. What Paige saw cannot happen again. I'm going to go take a shower. You should go talk to Paige and clear this whole thing up somehow."

Dante wasn't hopeful that anything good would come from their discussion, but Gina had to try.

"Are you sure you don't want me in the shower with you?" She smirked, "We could get extremely naughty in there. My naked body all hot and slippery?"

The forwardness of his sister took Dante by surprise. He wondered just how much she had actually changed and what his other sisters had changed into.

Dante bent down to pick his boxers up and found himself staring at her legs as he went.

"Not this time G. It's too risky at the moment. We'll wait until we're alone,"

Gina made a pouty face before smiling. "Fine, but next time you're returning the favour." A cheeky grin found its way across her face.

"Sounds good to me."

Gina smiled at her brother and headed towards the door. She walked slowly and with a little more sway in her hips than usual to tease her brother.

"Fuck! What an ass!" Dante thought as he realised he wasn't ashamed of himself for staring.

"Gina," Dante took his eyes from her rear as she turned around to look at him. "have you done that before?"

Dante was mostly curious whether she was still a virgin or not. He figured the best way to find out something was to ask about the blowjob.

"Nope. First time for me." Her eyes were wide and full of confidence. "Was it ok?"

"Fuck! That was your first blowjob? That was unreal." Speaking truthfully he found it astonishing. The sheer pleasure in what he felt was new to him. Dante couldn't wait to continue their little taboo affair.

Gina smiled a knowing smile, enjoying the happy mood she was in. She stepped out of the door and down the hall to Paige's room, ready to try and convince her sister not to freak out.

Dante made for his bathroom to shower. He stopped in front of the mirror, concerned at what may be staring back at him. He was pleasantly surprised to note nothing else seemed to have changed since his fright this morning.

"What a crazy day. This new look is going to be hard to get used to."

As he looked into his own eyes, his vision blacked out, and he was no longer able to see anything. Suddenly he saw himself from outside his body. It was like he was above himself in the bathroom. There was no speech, no sound and no way of communicating. Just him looking at himself while looking at the mirror.

The version of himself looking at the mirror suddenly jumped in shock and knocked off a glass that was beside his sink, sending it towards the floor.

Dante was watching the event unfold, completely clueless as to what was happening. Then, everything went white as he regained control of his conscious body. A feeling of the world rushing by set in as he jumped to the side and knocked off the glass beside the sink.

His outer body experience flashed through his mind, time seeming to go into slow motion, as he quickly reached down and caught the glass before it smashed.

Still gasping at what had just happened, Dante held the glass in his hand and looked up at the mirror only to find that his usual eye colour was gone, and in place was a colour of pure dark red.......

To be continued.


12