The Seven Pt. 01: Anila Ch. 01

Story Info
The most eligible bachelorette has a cock.
4.1k words
4.75
5.6k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: Hello loves! I cannot tell you how long I have wanted to write a futanari story. It has been a very long time! I am very excited about this series, and I am having a burst of inspiration due to my new gaahgeous muse. This was difficult to place in a category because it will have elements of sci-fi, interracial love, erotic couplings, romance etc. I plan on releasing the second segment of the series after Chapter 2 or 3 of Anila's.

Enjoy!

Xxxx

Poetic.

Anila lounged carelessly in the office chair with one toned leg up on the right arm of the chair. She was in a conference room surrounded by her family.

She stretched her 5'11" frame as she looked around at six of her siblings with a bored expression.

She was tan, similar to the skin tones of those they called African, with DD sized breasts and a body that was athletic and Amazonian.

As their mother, All-Mother continued to drone on about the current events that needed attention around the world.

She ran a hand over her face. It had been a month since she had been home. Although she loved her family conferences every year and believed in her team, she wanted to sleep in her on bed tonight.

Today was the last day of the conference, thank the beings that provided all life, and she was ready to get on with it.

Anila was the 3rd eldest of All-Mother's or as they called her Queen Mzazi's children. The oldest was Eunir, followed by Ahna, Anila, Shinka, Eyaunu, Seekani, and Petru. They were the seven eldest of Queen Mzazi's children and the ones selected to rule Cesentani or as the humans called it, Earth.

All-Mother was not only their mother but she was the creator of the human species. Able to change her form at will, she was a powerful being who had mated with their mothers and fathers to create them in her later centuries of life.

In her earlier years, inspired by a Kenkahane tribe she met on Isaborna, she had decided to create the human species.

She had admired her first creation from afar vowing never to intervene in their autonomy until 3 years ago. 3 years ago, with earth on the verge of another world war that would lead to the destruction of her creation, she and her seven eldest children had arrived to once again restore peace and order.

Anila laughed thinking back on their arrival. Some of the humans had been in fear, others had praised them as their so-called Gods but the last group...The last group, who Earth could blame for the orchestration of their destruction, had attempted to kill them.

While the warrior in Anila could appreciate the effort of killing a threat, the attempts they made were laughable at best.

No mortal instrument could kill Queen Mzazi or her children. They were the equivalent of the human word, invincible.

Several world leaders had died by their hands for the atrocities they had committed against other humans in their need for power.

As part of their campaign to restore peace, each of the seven children ruled a part of the earth. Eunir ruled the territory the humans called Australia and a third of Asia. Petru ruled Canada, Antarctica and a third of Africa, Ahna ruled the rest of Africa, Seekani ruled South America, Eyaunu ruled the rest of Asia, Shinka ruled Europe, and Anila ruled over North America.

Queen Mzazi resided on their home planet of Mayamesh but returned twice a year to discuss plans and progress with her children.

Their home base and the seat of their palace was Chiang Mai, Thailand. All-Mother had created a palace seat in Chiang Mai that most of her children could visit at once and enjoy some of the pleasures of their home planet.

All of All-Mother's children were culturally diverse and born from unique unions. All-Mother was one of 15 children born to the Oonani Beings. Like All-Mother, they could change form at will and had several unique powers. Because of their unique abilities, the Oonani children were only to procreate with beings they deemed worthy or their fated mates.

Anila was born from the union between Mzazi and Unaka a futanari warrior of planet Amandede. Anila was the first futanari warrior with the powers of the Oonani.

Unaka and Mzazi had raised their daughter with compassion, strong will and a warrior's heart.

This was why they gave her North America, the most difficult area to rule.

"Now for the next item on the agenda, babies." Mzazi said and received an eyeroll from Anila, Seekani and Eyaunu.

Eunir had luckily found his mate in a captivating Shintar woman four decades ago. Ahna, like their mother, was focused on creating new species. That left Anila next in line to fuss over.

She wanted to find her mate, her chosen one, just like everyone else. It was everyone's dream to find the person fated for them to love, who understood them on not only an intellectual level but a biological and chemical level as well.

"My dear child..." Mzazi began as she looked directly at Anila, Anila rolled her eyes.

Unaka appeared at her side, rapping her hands around Mzazi's form and nuzzling her neck.

"Anila, we love you. You must try harder to find a mate or at least someone that is worthy of having your offspring." Mzazi stated and Seekani and Eyaunu chuckled.

"Shut it!" Anila barked at them.

"Have you not found anyone to your liking my love? I know that your siblings have brought many women to see you. Have none caught your eye?" Unaka asked.

Her siblings had brought her many women from other planets and lineages to coax her into mating. Although she occasionally fucked them or allowed them to take her cock in their mouths, none had giving her the feeling that they were the right one to carry her child or mate with.

She understood the importance she carried being the first of her kind and that is why she would wait.

"If there is nothing else mothers." Anila asked rising from her seat. She hugged both of her mothers in a tight embrace, kissed them and then walked out of the room.

Mzazi and Unaka shared a look as they watched her retreating form.

"You need not worry mother. Her mate is waiting for her at her home." Eunir said with a smirk, also rising.

"How do you know that Eunir? What have you done?" Mzazi asked.

"I have a plan in motion. Soon you will both have the heirs you seek." Eunir said, eyes changing from a pale blue back to his usual color of golden amber.

**********

Anila left the palace and headed for the airport. Although she could apparate or use a teledisc to instantly return home, All-mother was insistent that they do things the human way to make the humans more comfortable.

She rolled her eyes at the thought. If she traveled from Chang Mai to her home in Lunada Bay, California it would take more than a day to reach her doorstep. As a compromise, she apparated to New York and flew her private jet to Torrance. The 6-hour flight would give her time to answer some work emails and get on a few conference calls before she arrived back at her center of operations Monday.

She stretched her muscles and eased the tension in her shoulders as she settled in. She relished the idea of having the weekend to relax before returning to work.

Ruling a continent was not as difficult as the humans made it out to be, Anila thought. She had meetings, she had subordinates and when needed she enforced law.

With that last thought, she got to work.

***************

Machelle "Melly" Sanchez sang as she did her rounds. It had been a month since she had been hired by Lune Enterprises.

Lune was the corporation that handled all North American affairs. They had many satellite offices across America, but their headquarters was based in California. Only the best and brightest worked for the company underneath the leadership of Anila Desavorne, America's most eligible bachelorette and one of Queen Mzazi's seven, or The Seven, as humans called them.

Melly had never met any of The Seven. Everyone wanted to work for one of their corporations. Not only were the benefits and perks outstanding, their companies actually did real change.

Melly had worked her ass off after high school and saved money to start her college education. When she had graduated from Jordana University with her master's degree in Business & Ethics, there was no other company she considered working for permanently in the field.

She wanted Lune, so she tailored her classes and resume to get the job. 2 years later at 25 years old, she got the chance.

To her shock, she had gotten hired on the spot at the recruiting event. She was ecstatic until she found out that she would not be starting at the Lune headquarters but instead was relegated to the real estate sectors housekeeping division.

When she arrived the following Monday, she found out she would not be housekeeping exclusively but instead would be doing Property management for a real estate holding in the county.

Seeing this as a steppingstone, Melly decided she would pay her dues and work her way to the position she wanted at Lune.

She arrived early every day for work. She organized the rest of the household staff and took care of all of the households needs.

Her job was easy as there wasn't anyone in residence other than the staff in the living quarters.

She was told the permanent resident would be arriving back in a week's time, but that week had come and gone.

Melly wondered who the resident of the home was. Although the walls of the home were decorated with several family members of The Seven, there weren't any personal touches to give a hint at who's home it was.

Melly blushed as she dusted the photo of Anila. She always did the dusting on Friday's and paid extra attention to this particular portrait.

Anila was gorgeous to her. Melly considered herself straight but recognized she had a huge girl crush on Anila.

Anila's ample breasts, long brown hair, and athletic build were the perfect blend of feminine and masculine.

She always became aroused when looking at the portrait, but it was perfectly fine for straight women to masturbate to the image of someone they found attractive.

It was completely natural to have girl crushes, women are beautiful! She thought.

She bit her lip as she finished her dusting and moved to the next task.

I wonder what it would be like to be with a futanari? She pondered. Would it be different than her experience with men?

Melly stopped and turned back to stare at the portrait. She stared at the portrait so much she nearly had every detail memorized.

How would it feel to have breasts pushed up against her breasts? How would it feel to have feminine curves moving over her body while a hard cock pierced her sensitive flesh.

She felt herself beginning to become aroused as always.

With a sigh, she turned away from the painting again and headed to do her next task.

**************

Melly continued to do her job to the best of her abilities and hoped she could impress whoever enough to put in a good word with Lune upper management.

She was currently in the master bedroom doing her weekly refresh of the sheets.

R&B played in her headphones as she sashayed around the bed in her uniform.

Another weird thing about the job, aside from the hiring process, was that they had given her a mid-thigh length maid's dress to wear as her uniform this week. With the uniform came strict instructions not to wear any pants or shorts underneath.

She would have been alarmed but since she worked alone for the most part, she decided, what could it hurt.

Aside from her morning meetings where she discussed the day's task with the rest of the household staff, she didn't interact with anyone else.

Also, unlike the rest of the household staff, she had a room in the main house.

She would have found that weird as well, but she would be the on-call concierge when the resident arrived. Meaning if they had a need, she needed to be close by to fulfill it.

She hoped they weren't too demanding with their requests.

**************

Anila arrived in her home and dropped her messenger bag on the table in the foyer. She stretched her muscles as she walked toward her bedroom already fantasizing about the jets in her six-person shower.

As she got closer to her bedroom she frowned wondering if someone had lit a candle. She smelled the most delicious scent of cinnamon and apple that grew stronger as she got closer. Now that she homed in on her senses, the scent was very strong throughout her house.

Must be the cleaner the housekeepers used, she thought with a shrug. The scent was pleasant, so she didn't really care.

As she got closer to the room her body began to hum and vibrate. It was like she could already feel the pulsating jets on her body.

She smiled in anticipation and moaned, actually moaned, aloud.

What the fuck?!? She thought. Shaking her head. The scent teased at her senses the closer she got to her bedroom and her cock grew hard.

Maybe her mothers had gifted her a pheromone candle to try and make her mate with one of the household staff? She thought.

She would not put any trickery past them she thought with a laugh. Clever!

When she stepped in the doorway, she saw the reason for the delicious scent.

A beautifully tanned Dominican woman was bent over her bed in the most awful dress she had ever seen.

The dress was plain and hideous, but it gave her a wonderful view of the woman's nicely rounded ass and purple lace covered pussy.

As Anila moved closer to the woman, she stiffened. Her body was assaulted with a strong vibrating, electrifying sensation that tingled throughout.

Her eyes changed from her usual brown to a startling deep blue green as she said, "Mate!"

Her words startled Melly who abruptly stood and turned off her music.

"Oh my god." Melly gasped as she looked at Anila.

"Ms. Desavorne, I was just...I'm..." She began as she nervously pulled her dress down. "Ms. Desavorne, I am Machelle Sanchez. I am the Property Manager." She finished and extended her hand.

"Property manager?" Anila said as she stepped closer. Her movements were like that of a cat stalking its prey. "And are you qualified for that role?"

"Yes. I actually graduated with a Master's in Business & Ethics. I'm willing to work hard to prove that I have what it takes to work underneath you...I mean with you." she stammered as she corrected herself.

Anila's cock grew harder at the thought of this woman, her mate, working hard underneath her.

"Machelle, you said?" Anila said, now within arm's reach of Melly. She tucked a strand of hair behind Melly's ear.

"My...my friends call me Melly. You can use whichever you prefer." Melly said stammering as Anila put her face in her neck.

Did she just sniff me, she thought.

Anila ignored Melly's stiffening posture as she scented her mate. Tantalizing scent of cinnamon and apple, hmmm some body wash and (chuckles) arousal. No male scent. Good, I won't have to kill anyone. She thought.

"Melly." Anila said, testing the word on her tongue. She took a long whiff of the enchanting scent at her neck before positioning Melly in front of her, ass against hard cock.

"Ms. Desavorne!" Melly gasped before moaning as Anila sucked on her neck in the perfect spot.

"Aaah." Melly moaned and Anila reached her hands up to fondle Melly's grapefruit sized breasts.

"Mate." Anila moaned in between sucks and licks.

"Whaat?" Melly asked in confusion.

Melly was 5' 8" with black hair that came to curve of her ass, slender shaped eyes, plump kissable lips and a pert nose. She had a perfect hourglass figure that was lean and curvy in all the right places including her D sized breasts.

She deftly unbuttoned Melly's dress with one hand while pushing her hips firmly into Melly's ass, grinding her erection against her curves.

"Mate." She repeated and started nibbling on Melly's neck.

Melly's body felt like it was undergoing the most intense workout of her life. Her skinned buzzed with sensitivity and sensation and Anila...when Anila walked into the room, she thought it was strange because she started to smell earth and mangos.

She gasped and arched her back as Anila finally freed her breasts from her dress and pulled the fabric down so that she could pluck at her nipples.

"Oh." Melly moaned as Anila continued nibbling on her neck. For the first time in Melly's life, she had the urged to be bitten. It was like a compulsion, a voice in her head screamed, Bite me! Bite me!

She turned in Anila's arms, grasped her face and pulled her into a passionate kiss.

She didn't know what had overcome her, but she desperately needed something, something more from this woman.

She moaned as their tongues dueled and tasted one another. She ripped the buttons of Anila's dress shirt and freed her arms quickly, desperate to have Anila's hands back on her body.

Anila pushed Melly's dress up and gripped her lace covered ass. She pushed her body into Melly's, teasing her with the feeling of her pants covered cock.

Melly let out a moan of approval as she cupped Anila's breasts in her hands and pinch the nipples between the fabric of her bra.

Melly was on fire. She pushed Anila down on the bed and quickly removed her dress by pulling the two sides apart. Buttons scattered to the ground as she mounted the bed, intent on helping Anila remove her clothing.

Anila gave her the sexiest smile. One minute Anila's clothes were there, the next they were gone.

Melly barely got a glimpse of Anila's perky breasts before Anila rose and yanked Melly down to the bed, flipping her underneath her.

She sucked Melly's exposed nipples as Melly writhed and moaned underneath her on the bed.

Once again, a voice in Melly's head said, Bite me! Bite me!

As if hearing the voice, Anila teased her by placing gentle bites around her areola.

Melly moaned in frustration as she tried to push her breasts into Anila's mouth.

"Slow down, we have forever mate." Anila said with a chuckle as she licked teasingly around Melly's breast. Her mother's had told her that the mating liquid could cause a frenzied coupling, but she had not believed them.

She gently tugged on Melly's nipples with her fingers as she continued to place bites over her breasts.

"Melly." Anila moaned as she kissed Melly's breast. Melly ran her hands through Anila's thick hair, gasping as Anila finally gave in and sucked her nipples into her mouth.

"Fuck." Melly moaned as Anila took one breast into her mouth and teased the bud.

When Anila took both nubs into her mouth, she arched and gasped in pleasure, "Anila!!!!"

"Mmmm, yes mate?" Anila moaned. Kissing in between Melly's breast before biting the thickest part of her breasts.

Her hips bucked up, hitting Anila in the abdomen as Anila began working her way down Melly's body.

Melly groaned in frustration as Anila sucked, licked and nibbled down to her belly button.

Coming face to face with Melly's lace clad pussy, Anila ran her tongue along Melly's slit.

"Fuuuccck." Melly moaned, grinding her pussy up and down Anila's tongue.

"You are delicious mate." Anila said as she eased the panties down Melly's legs.

"Mmmmm." Melly moaned as Anila began slow languid strokes of her tongue from her clit to her pussy.

When she reached the opening, she stroked her tongue inside of Melly, fucking her with her tongue before coming out and going back to her clit.

Melly moaned in pleasure and frustration as the sensation increased her pleasure but was not enough to make her come.

"Uuuuhhhhmpppphh." Melly moaned and bucked as Anila circled and nibbled on her clit.

"Anila...moooorrreee." Melly stated hesitantly. She needed to more, she needed a lot more. Their bodies needed to be closer.

As Anila once again sucked on her clit, Melly groaned in frustration. "Noooo! I need...i need you...I...I want you, Anila. Please, I want...there...please?" Melly begged.

12