The Seven Pt. 01: Anila Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anila's dick and ego swelled with pride. Her mate wanted her. Her mate was begging her to fuck her.

As much as she wanted to fuck her mate, she did not want to hurt her, and she knew her cock was larger than the average human male.

She had to prepare her.

"Ssssssh." She soothed, with kisses to Melly's face, lips, chest, and then stomach. "I need to get your ready for me.

Her precum had healing and numbing properties but her mate was precious, and she would not risk it. It also did not hurt that her mate was the best thing she had every tasted.

As she rose on her knees, and Melly was finally able to get a full glimpse of her cock, Anila was surprised that she did not see fear but desire.

"No!" Melly said. With a tinge of anger and frustration, she wrapped her legs around Anila's waist, forcing her to fall back on top of her on the bed.

"What?...Mmmm." Anila moaned as Melly captured her in a passionate kiss.

With Anila distracted, Melly unhooked her legs, reached between them and placed Anila at her entrance.

Moving her hips, she stroked her slit up and down Anila's tip, coating it in her in her juices.

"Fuck." Anila moaned at the sensation. "Melly...ummph"

Melly pushed Anila's 10-inch cock pass her entrance. They both moaned in ecstasy as gravity caused Anila to sink deeper, inch by inch.

Fully seated, Anila's cock bumped Melly's cervix. What should be painful was becoming more and more of a pleasurable experience thanks to the healing properties of Anila's precum.

A part of her brain was shocked that Anila's huge cock fit inside of her, but her wanton brain was more distracted by the amazing sensations she was feeling as Anila began to move.

They both moaned as Anila began to withdraw and push back into Melly's pussy.

In and out, in and out, innnnn and ooout.

Anila fucked her with a teasing rhythm as she sucked Melly's neck again.

"Anilaaa!" Melly moaned and opened her legs wider so she could feel Anila's body closer to hers. The sensation of her pussy, the sensation of their nipples rubbing against each other, the feel of Anila's abs against her tummy, everything worked together to increase her pleasure.

Melly was no virgin, but she had never felt sex like this.

As Anila continued her slow languid strokes, something shifted in Melly's mind. It felt like a pleasurable massage to her scalp. Where she once was aware of her own racing thoughts, she could now feel Anila's pleasure.

Their bodies began to move in sync as one, racing toward their end goal.

Spreading wider allowed Anila to go deeper. Anila lifted her legs and spread them wide as she sunk back inside of Melly.

"Maa..aaattt...eee." She punctuated with strokes. Her balls slapped against Melly's pussy, coating themselves in her juices.

Melly arched her back and continued to push her hips down on Anila's cock as Anila move to pleasure her nipples.

"Fuck, more, more." Melly grunted as she picked up the pace. Bite me! Bite me! Melly's mind screamed.

Anila's canines elongated and she bit Melly just above the outline of her areola on her right breast.

"Ohhhh...fuuuuccck...yes, just like that, yes, Anila, more! More!" Melly moaned as she orgasmed.

Anila continued pumping Melly's pussy with short, pounding strokes and sank her teeth in Melly's left breast.

"Fuck, uuuuunh, yes baby, yes." Melly's pussy clenched and convulsed around Anila's pistoning cock, "Uuhhnnnh!" she moaned as Anila turned Melly onto her stomach. She slammed her dick back into Melly, joining her in orgasmic bliss, and burying her cock in her mate with a roar.

Melly moaned from the feeling of their shared pleasure and the feeling of Anila's cum filling her body. She felt each twitch of Anila's cock deep inside her.

Anila slowly stroked her cock into Melly's pussy with gentle rotations of her hips as they came down. She left her cock inside of her mate as she pulled her tighter into her embrace and pulled the comforter over their bodies.

Before she gave in to the strong pull to sleep, she sent a message to her family, "I have found her."

And with that, she gave in to the darkness.

12