The Seven Seekani Ch. 01

Story Info
Futa Bachelorette.
2.8k words
4.06
6.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!" Seekani grunted as she thrusted into the blonde in front of her. It was 20 minutes after the press conference and true to form, she was fucking Jessica.

After the press conference she had walked up to Jessica, told her how beautiful she was even with her glasses and proceeded to walk her toward her hotel room nearby.

Even if she hadn't sweettalked the blonde she knew without a doubt that she would be fucking her. No woman or man could resist Seekani, even if they wanted too.

Her charm was irresistible, her looks were literally out of this world and her cock was a blessing to be seen....

She also released a pheromone as part of her natural scent that instantly attracted those around her.

When she was younger it caused many problems while trying to make friends but now that she was much older, she could control and release the scent at will.

And now that she had the responsibilities of running a country, it was a very important skill she thought with a yawn.

As Jessica began orgasming for the second time on her cock, Seekani decided to wrap this up, she had business to attend to after all.

"Take...it...all." Seekani grunted and released her sperm deep inside of Jessica, causing it to overflow.

She wasn't worried about getting the human pregnant. That was another thing she could control.

"Wow...that was incredible." Jessica said running hands through her mussed hair and fixing her glasses.

"I know...look..." Seekani began.

"Jessica?" Jessica supplied.

"Right. I'm sure you understand that I have a lot of work to do. This was...fun, really...but I unfortunately must go. I have meetings to attend...you understand." Seekani said, wiping the juices from her dick with a nearby cloth and then refastening her pants.

"Of course, I..." Jessica began.

"Goodbye." Seekani said, and with a brief kiss on her cheek, she was out of the door.

As soon as she stepped outside of the hotel suite, Adir was ever present at her side, very used to his boss's ministrations.

"I've spoken with the producers of Finding Love and they would like to set up a meeting with you for this evening. They've already gotten started on redoing the show, but it is a tight timeline considering the show was set to start in two days." Adir stated, trying to keep up with Seekani as they walked down the hall.

Seekani shrugged.

"They also wanted your input on what to call the show. They aren't sure whether to call the show Finding Love: The Bachelor or the Bachelorette because of your..." Adir stopped and gestured toward Seekani's genitalia.

"Yeesss?" Seekani said stopping and arching a brow. Adir always struggled to talk about anything sexual, so Seekani loved to ruffle his feathers.

"Your cock." Adir finally said.

Seekani laughed, then huffed and continued walking.

She was having fun messing with Adir, but the humans were annoying her. To Adir she said, "You humans get caught up on the most trivial of things. I swear mother could have made several improvements on her creation...understanding that gender is fluid is a basic concept in all realms. It's embarrassing honestly."

"What do they even call someone like me?" Seekani asked after a while.

"Androgynous and of course Futanari?" Adir suggested.

"What's wrong with that?" Seekani asked.

"You can't call a show The Futanari." Adir said aghast. "It's primetime television!"

"Honestly Adir." Seekani said releasing a huff. "I must do everything. You humans are so prudish. What about the Unfir word, Dyshea-shigayni?"

"I think that will be hard to understand and could affect ratings. Might I make a suggestion?" Adir asked, and Seekani gestured for him to continue.

"Finding Love: The Bachelor & Bachelorette." Adir stated.

"Sounds pretty basic but I trust your instincts. Tell them that is what we will be using. Is the plane ready?" Seekani asked.

"Yes, waiting on you." Adir stated as they exited the hotel and got into the waiting car.

Getting into the car, Adir handed Seekani her laptop and Seekani got to work responding to correspondence.

There were two things she took seriously in this world, Fucking and running her country and she did both well.

************

When Seekani arrived in the Finding Love headquarters, a hush fell over the staff. Seekani, used to people stopping to stare at her, continued as if nothing occurred.

"Seekani! Right this way." A pretty brunette said as she gestured Seekani and Adir and some of her team into a conference room.

Confident as ever, Seekani walked in and sat at one of the heads of the table.

There were several executives in the room, all talking excitedly with smiles, but only two caught her interest, the pretty brunette who she assumed was a secretary and the tall male beside her. She had never had a boss and his secretary she thought, as she looked them both over.

"Rawrr." She growled and then released some pheromone. The pretty brunette blushed.

"Seekani! Let me be the first to say, we are very excited to partner with you on this new season of Finding Love." And older European male said, and everyone clapped their hands.

Of course they would be excited Seekani thought with a snort, I'm me.

"Although it is very short notice, our team will be working around the clock to take care of these last-minute changes." He continued.

When Seekani gave him a menacing glare, he stuttered and said, "Of-f course we are happy to accommodate any of your requests and like I said before, we are very pleased to be working with you. Lauren." He finished and indicated for a blonde woman to speak while he sipped his water.

"Yes, we want to make sure that you are happy and get everything that you desire out of this arrangement." She said, openly staring at Seekani's figure.

"We were thinking that we could bill it as you are trying to find your perfect match. If you find your mate, that would be even better but there may be no chance for that until season 2." Lauren stated.

"Season 2?" Seekani's third in command Priscilla said speaking up as she reviewed the contracts.

"Yes. We see Seekani's season as the start of a longer partnership with The Seven. We would love the opportunity to assist Seekani and her siblings in finding their perfect match. All filmed and released exclusively on our network. You would of course get executive producer privileges to review and change any final edits. Again, we want you to get, EVERYTHING, you desire." She finished with a wink.

Hard Pass, Seekani thought. Outwardly she smiled politely.

Continuing Lauren said, "Typically how the show would go, we would have 12 contestants vying for your heart. Each week you will have unique opportunities to go on dates and activities with the contestants and you will eliminate one person at the end of the episode."

"What if I want to eliminate more than one person? What if they are boring?" Seekani asked looking over the profiles of the contestants that were handed to her by the brunette.

"I'm sure we can spin that." Lauren added.

"What if I wanted to make suggestions for the contestants?" Seekani said, winking at the brunette.

"If that is what you desire." Lauren said through gritted teeth, starring daggers at the brunettes back.

"And Fucking?" Seekani continued.

"Although it is encouraged to boost ratings, we do not show sex on the network." Lauren said.

Plopping the contract down on the table, Seekani stood, along with Adir and Priscilla.

"I think we will have to go with another show. Thank you for your time."

"Now, now. We do not mean to offend." The old man said standing and Seekani turned to listen.

"Although we do not usually show sex on the network, I'm sure we can work out some compromise, right? We don't have to show the sex but we can talk to legal and get the contestants to sign a waiver if they are ok with having sex."

"Perfect. Loose these two men, they are two short, lose that blonde and the one with green hair. Add in those two." She said, pointing to the boss and his secretary.

"But those are..." Lauren began.

"Anything, I desire." Seekani said with a smile, flashing canines. "Let my team know when I am needed to shoot promotional material tomorrow."

As Seekani left the room, Lauren turned and said in a huff "But he is a member of the executive team, we cannot spare him AND his secretary."

"We need to secure this contract by any means necessary. This is a potential gold mine! The Seven are the first extra-terrestrials to come to our planet...that we know of anyway, am I right." The old man said elbowing the person next to him and everyone laughed.

"Ahem." He said sobering. "They can connect us to the other planets and realms we have never seen before. We could be the only network with exclusive rights to, to...I got it! We will call it, Finding Love: Across the Galaxies." He finished with a chuckle and everyone else cheered and clapped.

"Lauren, whatever it takes!!! Make Seekani happy and get those contracts signed." He said in a commanding tone.

"Yes boss. "Lauren said. "Stacy, get me legal."

***************

The next day was a very busy day for Seekani.

Her team started the day at 6am doing test shoots and promotional photos. The mansion location was secured, and they would begin filming on Sunday night. Seekani had gotten the show producers to change the location to her waterfront mansion in Punta del Este, Uruguay.

The episodes would be released weekly.

Legal had drafted a contract for the contestants to sign opting in or out for sex and to Seekani's delight all of the contestants, including the secretary and the executive agreed.

Seekani decided she wouldn't fuck them both on the first night. She would wait to the second or third day.

Her mother and father had flown in to shoot some film talking with their daughter about finding her match.

Seekani rolled her eyes thinking back over the conversation with her mother. It must be all the wedding prep that Mzazi was doing for Anila and her mate that was causing her mother to get so sentimental.

Seekani thought that if anyone could understand her not wanting to settle down, it would be her mother.

"Why are you doing this reality show if you are not going to take it seriously?" Mzazi asked.

"Everyone does not have a desire to be mated, mother." Seekani countered. "Look at yourself, you have many lovers."

"That is different, and you well know it. I have many lovers because I am still trying to find my perfect match, if could have what Anila and Melly or Eunir have...." She looked off into the distance.

"I don't...I don't regret you children and I wouldn't trade you for anything. I love you. I want you to be happy. If this makes you happy, so be it." Mzazi said after a while.

"It is not fair to play with the humans, umfe (daughter)." Fentar said, clapping Seekani on the shoulder.

"You make us proud, you know you make us proud and yes, we want you to be happy. If you find the one, you find, if you don't, you don't. We love you umfe." Her father said.

Seekani had never seen it that way. She was having fun and she along with her partners were experiencing pleasure.

She promised her parents that if she met her mate, she would take it seriously, otherwise, they should let her have her fun.

They agreed and left it at that.

*****************

"And three, two..." The cameraman said.

"Hello folks and welcome to this season of Finding Love: The Bachelor & Bachelorette. As always, I am your host Cassidy Mcclain and in just a few moments I will be joined by 12 lucky contestants hoping to win not only the season but the heart of none other than Seekani, member of The Seven and Americas most eligible! Seekani, Welcome!" Cassidy said clapping her hands as Seekani joined her on the mansion's lawn.

"Thank you Cassidy and hello to everyone that is watching." Seekani said with her most charming smile.

"So Seekani, how are you feeling? Are you nervous to meet the contestants or excited that one of the could potentially be your mate...before you answer that question, explain to everyone at home, what it means to mated." Cassidy said.

"The universe says that everyone has a perfect match, a ying to their yang, the other half to their soul. Now (chuckle), I do not know if that is true for everyone but in my family, it has proven true, it just happened a few days ago." Seekani ended and they both shared a laugh.

"To answer your earlier question, I am excited to meet the contestants. I do not know if any of them will be my perfect match, but I am open to the possibility of finding them." Seekani ended with a sexy smirk to the camera.

"Let's not keep you waiting. Bring on the contestants!" Cassidy said and the first contestant arrived on a boat.

"I'm Brent, I'm 35, I like hiking, spending time with my two dogs and having a beer with friends." Contestant #1 said.

Next was Contestant #2. "Hi! I'm Megan, I'm 29, I'm from Jacksonville, Florida, and I'm ready to fall in love."

Seekani looked on with a polite smile. 0-2 but she would definitely be fucking the redhead.

Contestant #3: "I'm Michael, I'm 42, I work in finance. When I'm not in the boardroom I like to make time for what really matters, fun in the bedroom." He finished and gave Seekani a rose.

0 for 3.

And so that was how it continued until all 12 contestants had introduced themselves. None of them were Seekani's perfect match and she had to admit, for a moment, she was a little disappointed.

But, she would use this opportunity to have some fun, she was going to fuck most if not all of the people here and she was starting with deep voiced Michael.

When the final contestant joined the rest of the line, Seekani looked everyone over.

"Thank you all so much for agreeing to be on the show and Welcome to my home! There are food and drinks inside, Let's get to know one another and have some fun." Seekani said and waved everyone to go inside of her home.

The women ooo'd, aaaah'd and giggled at the impressiveness of the mansion while the men nodded and commented on the architecture.

Cameras rolled as cocktails flowed and everyone started to come out of their shells a bit.

************

Cassidy outside on the lawn to the camera, "All of the contestants have met Seekani, but who will capture her heart. Only one person can win this season of Finding Love, will it be your favorite? Join us next week where the contestants will have their first competition to win some one-on-one time with Seekani. Until then, let's peek in on the contestants."

The camera slowly panned back through the doors and Seekani could be seen in the middle of the contestants laughing and smiling at something someone said.

Chanelle turned the tv off with a deep sigh.

What she wouldn't do to meet someone like Seekani and be swept off her feet. But this was not a romance, this was reality.

While Seekani lived in beautiful, tropical Uruguay, Chanelle lived in Sao Paulo.

Seekani was hot. When The Seven had arrived Seekani had immediately stood out to her.

Now she wouldn't go as far as the fan girls and wear an abduct me t-shirt, but she wouldn't mind Seekani probing her with her massive cock.

And she knew it was massive. Chanelle could tell by the way Seekani carried herself and from all of the stories of those lucky enough to have their way with her.

She sighed and got up from the couch.

She had enough time for a quick shower before she had to start her shift at the hospital tonight.

As she let the water cascade over her body, her hands found her clit as she remembered Seekani's face.

She teased a pert nipple as the fingers of her other hand pinched her clit.

"Aw fuck!" She moaned as she teased herself, sinking a finger inside her pussy before taking it out to circle her clit.

She didn't have time to play, or she would be late for work, so she stuck another finger inside of herself, humping her hand as her palm brushed her clit.

"Fuck! Fuck! Seekani!" She moaned as she continued to pump, climaxing.

When she was finished, she took a deep breath, and hurriedly cleaned off.

She had a 12-hour shift and multiple surgeries to look forward to, there was no time for fairy tales.