The Seven Year Itch

Story Info
Husband and wife meet in a stripjoint.
13.2k words
3.39
26.6k
38
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The seven year itch.

This is a story of love with my husband but it involves cuckolding, be aware before you read it. Have fun.

It couldn't be her, it couldn't be, could it?

I peered through the throng of alcohol fuelled bodies using them to hide myself as I crept closer. She was sitting on the edge of her chair leaning into his naked body, her fingernails digging into his ass cheeks drawing him closer to her.

***********************************************

The evening was going well, Tom my best friend since school had invited me to his brother's bachelor party. It was a raucous affair with twenty of us hitting the local pubs and nightspots. Jenny was having her own night out without me with her work colleges. We tried to have two date nights a month and a night out with our own friends every few weeks. It kept our relationship fresh, after seven years it has fared us well.

Steve, Tom's brother was getting hitched in ten days and his mates were giving him one last great hurrah as a single man. The plan was a few in our local, hit a club or two later then the new strip venue in town about midnight.

Steve was a bit paranoid thinking his brother was going to set him up so he was a bit reserved on the drinking games, nevertheless we managed to get him a bit more drunk than the rest of us. By the time we hit the second club he was close to paralytic, I was in the whip with the others, we had all put in £100 and as I was the outsider, I volunteered to stay sober-ish and look after the money. Tom vouched for my character so I was trusted with it.

The new strip club had a strict policy of members only, or small groups with a member. If any of the group misbehaved the membership would be revoked. Tom, Frank and Steve were members, so we split into smaller groups to reunite inside. We were all under orders not to get out of line because the "special" membership cards the three had, had taken them months of haggling to get hold of. They allowed VIP members access to a special area inside the main club, things got a bit spicier in there or so we were told. Non-members had to pay an extra £50 each for access with a member accompanying them.

We had £450 left in the whip after our entry fee so it allowed for a few lap dances and "favours". The favours were coloured strips of plastic, yellow and red, they were bought for £1 and £5 respectively. These were given to the dancers instead of cash, tucked into the G strings or wherever you could tuck a strip of plastic. I cashed up £25 for each surviving member of our party, a few had wavered along the way.

Tom seemed well known by the proprietor and the eleven of us left were led to a stage-side table. I found it unusual that there were female and male dancers that took to the stage, I was not expecting that at all. But looking around the clientele it was clear that it was about 60-40 in favour of males. So the place had to cater for the women out here too.

The dancers did solo routines as well as mixed, the mixed routines were seriously sexy especially one that involved two men in loin cloths grinding on one naked woman. It was obvious that they were getting turned on because the front of the cloths began to tent.

The plastic strips were thrown from the crowd onto the stage as they simulated sex with each other. The women in the audience howled as the two men on stage kissed and groped each other. I saw one lady hitch her knickers down and chuck them at the dancer, he held them to his nose inhaling her scent before tucking them into his loin cloth, much to the delight of the crowd.

Tom nudged me in the ribs saying, "If you think this is good just wait till you get into the private area, no holds barred. Guests too sometimes."

I must admit I was uncomfortable having to adjust the front of my trousers many times during the night, I could do with a bit of relief.

Three more of our party decided to call it a night and we left poor Steve unconscious in the corner. My phone pinged with a text message from Jenny, her night was going so well that would I mind too much if she stayed out longer than normal. It gave me my excuse to stay out too,

"Of course Jen, have a great time. I'll see you at home sometime, no rush, have fun xxx"

Tom took the last remaining seven of us through to a side door with a huge bouncer guarding it, his biceps were the size of my waist, I was told to give him £20 from the whip and he moved aside letting us all in. The room was a bit darker, a smaller version of the main entertainment room. The same dancers were on the main stage, the big difference was the men were naked up there too and a couple were sporting erections. Tom led us to a small side booth to watch the proceedings.

A very petite dancer took to the stage in sexy lingerie, she was about twenty years old and stunning. She glided across the stage like it was made of ice, so effortlessly. She made a point of stopping at the tables mostly made up of men, her bread-and-butter clientele. Before long she started stripping clothing as she danced among us.

"Touching is allowed in here." She said.

Frank, beside me tried to push his red token inside her as she straddled his lap, she smiled at him as his fingers were enveloped by her pussy. She gyrated on his hand all the time looking into each of our eyes in turn.

"Who is the groom?" she purred.

"He couldn't stand the pace, he is out cold out there." I pointed to the door we can in by.

"So, which of you is going to fuck me in his place then?"

We all looked questioningly at each other, by the time we had really understood her Tom had his cock out and it was pointing directly at her, "Well, I am technically 2nd place, I am the best man!"

She smiled at him and took his shaft into her small hand licking it like a child licks a lollypop.

"Fuck!" was all he could say.

"Fuck Tom, how did you find this place!" I said as I scanned the room.

The male strippers had made headway to a table of baying women, they danced amongst the women at the head of the table getting groped and kissed by all.

I was mesmerised by the debauchery going on around me, our dancer had Tom's cock in her throat right down to his balls, all I could think of was "this girl cannot be older than 19-20, where on earth did she learn to deep throat at that age!"

My own cock was harder than I could ever remember it as the girl reached over to me fondling me as I stood watching.

"Well, get it out." She whispered, "If it's a nice one I might give you my ass!"

I nearly came on the spot.

She reached into my trousers and took it out, she licked at the end sucking gently.

The others around our table started to drop their pants as quick as their fingers would allow. Pretty soon there were seven erect cocks all pointing the way of the girl. I was not sure I was that comfortable being in the proximity of so many.

"I think I need reinforcements" she laughed.

Behind us two more strippers came off of the stage to us, as I looked around to see them my eyes were taken to the voluptuous blond being taken doggie style on the ladies table.

Another, a brunette this time was on her chair taking a monster of a cock into her mouth, I could see the tears welling up as she struggled getting it in. The woman next to her was egging her friend on to suck him, impatiently waiting her turn to try. As she turned sideways on my heart felt like it had stopped, Jenny! No, it couldn't be, surely.

The world took on slow motion as I watched the monster cock passed to the woman who looked like my wife, she paused to look at its majesty. I stared in disbelief as she stroked its length in her shaking hands. I left our table and almost magnetically was being draw closer to the women.

It couldn't be her, it couldn't be, could it?

I peered through the throng of alcohol fueled bodies using them to hide myself as I crept closer. She was sitting on the edge of her chair leaning into his naked body, her fingernails digging into his ass cheeks drawing him closer to her.

It WAS Jenny, I stood paralyzed. My mouth became dry as I saw her take his member past her open lips, her tongue came out to lick him as he pushed inside her willing mouth. In the distance I thought I heard Tom calling me, I was deaf and blind to all around me but the sight of my wife sucking this stranger's hard cock.

I held on to a column for support, hiding slightly behind it watching her. I felt a hand on my shoulder bringing me back to reality,

"Isn't that your wi..."

He didn't finish his sentence as I shushed him, putting my hand over his mouth.

"Shut up Tom!" I glared at him, "I need to get out of here!"

I pushed past our table, three of the fella's were balls deep in the young girls while others were getting sucked off. My cock had quickly deflated while I made my hasty exit.

The cool air hit me like a ton of bricks as I ran up the dark street, I had no idea of my direction I just needed space between me and the strip club. I found a park bench and sat down contemplating my move. I should've stormed over there and pulled her off him but it took me so much by surprise I panicked.

Beep, Beep! My phone displayed Tom's number, I hit the red button disconnecting the call.

"What the fuck do I do?" I mumbled to myself as I sat there alone.

I brought up her name on the phone and texted, "How is it going?"

Stupid I know but that's all I could think of at the time. I waited, waited, waited, no reply. I rang her number, the tone of it ringing rang six or seven times until I heard her voice.

"Hi love, what's up? I said I would be later than normal. Are you ok?"

I could hear women screaming with delight and extasy in the background.

"Yes, fine." It was all I could think of to say.

"Where are you Jen, it sounds very noisy there!"

"Oh just clubbing with the girls, you know. I am having a hard time keeping up with some of them."

Yeah, I bet its hard I thought to myself.

"Where? What club? I am about in town we could meet up and share a cab home."

"No, no, don't worry yourself love, I have got my hands full here with the ladies. I will be fine you go home, and I'll be there within a few hours ok, bye love, love you."

I tried to say something back, but she had disconnected our conversation.

"Fuck, you fucking idiot! Why didn't you say something!"

I sat on the bench as my phone beeped again, "Hi Jen."

"No mate it's me Tom."

I hadn't looked at the incoming number I just assumed it was her,

"Are you ok Bob. Do you want me to go and get her?"

"NO, NO, don't let her see you!"

"Are you sure mate?"

"Yes, I don't want her to know that I know, yet."

"Ok, if you are sure, but I do know I wouldn't want my Shelly doing what she is doing right now, that's all I am saying!"

"You hypocritical fucker, you were doing that stripper not ten minutes ago!"

"That's different mate, that's me."

I had blown my chance on confronting her and now had to find a way to broach the subject. I couldn't come right out and say,

"I saw you sucking off a stripper!"

Because then she would know I was in the private room. What was I doing in the private room? To fuck a stripper of course! So how could I say what I saw?

I took a cab home and stewed about it for two hours before I heard the key in the door.

"Hey love, why did you wait up or have you just got in yourself?"

"No Jen, I got in an hour or so ago, I didn't want to go to bed till I knew you were home safe."

"Thank you, kind Sir, what do I do to deserve you."

She walked over to me and gave me a smoochy kiss.

"So where did your work colleagues end up taking you tonight?"

"Oh, we had a drink in town then on to a nice nightclub for dancing, it was a fun night."

"Yeah, I bet." I said under my breath, but a bit too loud as she heard my comment.

"What? What do you mean, you bet?"

"Er I mean, I bet you had a great time."

"Oh I did, I loved it. So much so that they have asked if I will go next Friday night with them, can I? do you mind? I know next Friday is our date night, but I'd love to go dancing with the girls again."

I was a bit taken aback at her eagerness to dump me for another night with the girls, no doubt sucking more cocks again. The fact that she was lying to my face about where she had been got under my skin. I have no problem if she wanted to blow off steam at a strip club but blowing a stripper is another thing entirely. How the fuck could I deal with this without her knowing I was there.

Jenny went up to bed leaving me to lock up and turn out the lights. When I entered the bedroom, she was laying seductively on the bed wearing her sexy black lace teddy waiting for me. I turned the bedroom light off,

"No, leave it on." She said.

I flicked it back on and turned to her.

"Strip and get on the bed."

"Sorry, what?"

"You heard, strip."

It was more of a command than a request, she was not normally this forceful, I quite liked it. So, I stripped off and got on the bed to join her, she attacked me like a tiger.

"Whoa, what the fuck has gotten into you Jen?"

"You, if you are up to the task." She replied rather sexily.

"Bob, lay down."

I did and she took me into her mouth, the same way she had done to him a couple of hours ago, all I could think of was her sucking him while she was doing her best to drain me. To my utter surprise my dick responded with gusto to her administrations, and I was on the verge of coming within two minutes. To my dismay she stopped and shuffled up the bed.

"My turn."

She dragged her wet pussy over my chest to my chin, I was in two minds to jump from the bed when she plonked her cunt onto my face. She was the wettest I had ever known her, I prayed she hadn't fucked him as she ground herself onto my face soaking me in her juices. She was making animal noises above me, noises I had never heard her make before while holding me in place as she used me to get off.

Within a minute she came gushing into my face and mouth, she actually squirted for the first time in our marriage. The juice flooded from her like a fountain soaking me and the bed. I heard her screaming above me, she NEVER screamed, what the fuck had gotten into her. Jen fell like a lifeless a heap onto me when she finished her orgasm, panting heavily and twitching from her aftershocks.

"Oh my god, that was incredible." She breathed into my ear. "Look at you, sorry did I do that?"

I looked up into her eyes trying to figure out what she was thinking,

"Fuck me Bob, now, fuck me."

I didn't get chance to take the lead, she pinned my shoulders to the mattress and sunk herself down onto me. Her pussy felt on fire, so, so hot and so wet, I mean drenched. Every time she slammed back down water squelched between us, I could not hold on and came very quickly in less than a minute. She kept going I don't think she was even aware that I had climaxed. To her dismay I shank and fell out of her, quick as a flash my cock was replaced by her fingers as she bought along another climax.

We both lay in a puddle of our combined fluids getting our breath back,

"Fuck me Jen, where did all that come from?"

I knew full well why she was so worked up but couldn't say.

She giggled "I guess I was a bit horny after the dancing tonight."

We both cleaned up and was asleep within ten minutes.

The next morning I was up first, I was still in a quandary about last night's events. Sitting in my chair with a mug of coffee I thought it might be best to just let it go. I was pretty positive this had been a one off, neither of us would've had the inclination to cheat before let alone had the time to. To be completely honest if I had not seen her there, I may well have been the cheater. So, I tried to convince myself she only did what I would've done.

I decided to get advice off the only person I could ask, Tom. I texted him but he was no help when I asked, all he said was,

"You have two choices, confront her or leave it be. After all it's not like she fucked him is it, at least I don't think she did. I did come out to phone you didn't I, I missed ten minutes of action so I suppose she could've."

"Fuck you, Tom!" now my head was churning, did she fuck him after I left the place?

I heard movement upstairs so put more coffee on and some bread in the toaster.

"Oh my head," she muttered as she came into the kitchen, "I had too much to drink I think, do we have any Asprin love?"

I passed her the toast, coffee and two pain killers and our day went on as normal. She did ask me later that day about the stag night, I said,

"Much the same as yours I suppose, too much drinking. We hit a few bars and a club. I was home by 1.30am."

That's how we both left it. Our week went on as any other week and I thought she had forgotten about her invitation from her work mates.

****************************************************

Jenny.

Amy had been going on about this new club in town for days, she and a few girls in the sorting office had been having a regular Friday night out over the last few months. They had often asked me to join but as Friday was my date night with hubby I declined, plus most of the girls were single so they got up to all sorts of shit going by the Monday morning gossip.

Sue told me of the strip club that Amy had started taking them to and it sounded like a bloody roman orgy!

"Come on Jen, you told me last week that date night was off this Friday because your Bob was going out on a bachelor night with his mates, perfect timing if you ask me, come with us."

I spoke with Bob that night about it and he said no problem, go have fun. I left out the strip joint bit, I didn't want to concern him. Anyway, Friday at work all the talk was of these hunky strippers, and I could see Amy and Sue were getting quite worked up and it was not even midday yet.

That night at home I quickly made us a light evening meal and we both got dressed up for our nights out. I chose my blue shiny blouse with a plain black skirt and heels, Bob went with a sports jacket, white dress shirt and smart jeans. At 33 he looked in the prime of life when he dressed up, very handsome.

Our uber came and we left together, I dropped him at Tom's on my way to meet the girls. My god when we pulled up outside the pub, I was shocked at what little they were wearing, (or not) as was the case with Sue. She had on what looked like basically a baby blue silk nighty with matching stilettos, if she twisted too quick her ass cheeks were on show to the world. I know I was only 5-6 years older, but I felt ancient now compared to this lot.

"My god Sue, was it worth putting that on? There is nothing of it!"

"Ha, Ha, calm down mum, this is my getting laid outfit, you like?" she gave a little twirl and yes, her blue thong was on show to all and sundry.

"What on earth have I gotten myself into tonight?" I laughed, and they all joined in as we walked into the crowded pub.

I must say those girls knew how to carry it, they got so much attention from the clientele, we all hardly had to dip into our purses all night.

"Sue, you know these fellas are going to want a return on all these drinks you keep taking, don't you?"

"Calm down Jen, don't panic. Your virtue is safe with us, but only if you want it to be that is." She had a worrying twinkle in her eyes as she said the last sentence.

The men's hands were everywhere in that place, I had my ass squeezed so many times it had started to hurt.

"Time to go girls." I heard Amy call out as I saw her give her fella a tongue kiss goodbye.

We all trooped out of the pub into the waiting minibus to the wails of distraught men who thought their luck was in tonight.

In the bus there were more hijinks and jokes about the night so far, I tried to join in but to be honest I was like a fish out of water here. The drinks inside flowed as we made our short trip across town to the nightclub we planned on dancing the night away in.