The Seven Year Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob, Saturday morning.

I woke about 7am and went down to put the kettle on, Jenny was snoring when I left her.

She looked so peaceful there I didn't want to wake her. I worried what would happen this morning, would she leave me? Had she fallen out of love with me? Was I not exciting enough for her?

I had to say, the club was an eyeopener it sucked me in and spat me out, Jenny was probably the same, I should've just laughed about it the first time I saw her there and said,

"fancy meeting you in a place like this!"

It is all so easy now with hindsight.

I had been so excited by the club that I had lost sight of what might happen. It was such a change in us though, it was exciting again and we had sex more times in the last week than in the last two months. She also had seemed happier than I have seen in years.

I heard movement above me, she was up. I heard her coming down the stairs and had a cup of coffee and a slice of toast waiting for her. She came into the kitchen with a worried look on her face,

"Thanks love."

She said love, love. Maybe there is a chance, she might stay.

**********************************************

Jenny, Saturday morning.

I awoke to an empty bed, he was gone.

"Shit! What have I done."

I touched his side of the bed it was cold, had he gone in the middle of the night, had he left me?

The smell of coffee wafting up the stairs, he must be in the kitchen. A wave of relief came over me, at least he was still here.

I took the first few tentative steps down the stairs listening to any clue I could as to how he was. I heard what I thought was Bob buttering toast. I peeped around the doorway to see him with a mug of coffee and a plate of toast offering them to me. I accepted gratefully and sat opposite him. I went to speak but he raised his hand to stop me.

Oh fuck, I could see it in his eyes, he is going to leave me.

"Jen." He stopped and looked into the mug he held in his hands.

"Jen, I didn't sleep much last night, I have been fretting all night over this."

"Stop." I said "Stop, I am sorry Bob, I let it go too far, I......." Again, he raised his hand.

"Jen let me finish. Do you still love me? I know he is bigger, better than me, but I have love for you, does he?"

"What? What are you talking about?"

"The stripper Jen, I know he excites you but it's me that loves you."

I was expecting a totally different conversation than this one. I thought he was leaving me? But it sounded like he was afraid I was the one leaving.

"You silly, silly man. Sometimes you can be adorable you know?"

"Jen, I love you and if you need a little extra in our marriage, I have thought about it all night and I will allow it. I won't lie it would hurt but I would do anything to make you happy, just stay with me."

I leaned across the table and put my finger to his lips,

"Shush......I saw you last week too, I saw the young one pleasuring you and I kept quiet about it, I should've said something too. This is on both of us. I think I went further than you and I won't lie to you, I loved every minute of it but if it costs what we have, its done, finished."

We stayed close to each other the whole day, kisses and cuddles helped both of us. We talked more of what happened that week. I even told him the things he didn't have a clue about, Mario.

We got really close that following week, we both called in sick, Sue and Amy called to see if I was ok, I said never better.

We talked of our fantasies, something we had never done before. We had similar things in our heads including how exciting we had both found the strip club. After about a month I brought up a return visit to the strip club but together this time, Bob was unsure, but we went. On our first visit we didn't move from the main room, it felt more comfortable there, no risk.

"Bob, you know if we venture to get a VIP pass, it could go wrong don't you. IF we go, it has to be totally up front, no secrets, no lies. We tell each other how we feel and anything we do has to be done as a couple or not at all.

We left it a couple of weeks before we took the plunge. Amy took us as her guest, we sat at the same table I normally sat at. It felt so strange but SO exciting to be there again. Mr. Big made his appearance on the stage never taking his eyes off of me. He did notice I was holding my husband's hand throughout his dance though.

When he came into the crowd he danced his way to us, I looked Bob in the eyes as I snaked my hand into Mr. Bigs thong. Bob looked like a scared rabbit as I took out the monster appendage sliding my hand up and down the powerful shaft.

"Bob are you sure?"

"Yes."

I could feel Bob trembling with fear, but I could see he was as excited as myself.

I took hold of his head and pulled him into me, I kissed him passionately as I held Mr. Bigs huge cock in my other hand. I could feel my pussy drip more than it had ever done before.

That night Bob watched as I was fucked, I watched as he fucked a young dancer, our relationship took a turn from that night. We do nothing without the others consent and our sex-life together has taken off to the stars.

I even have him eating his cream-pies on a regular basis now. God that is such a turn on for me, I love it.

***********************************************

Bob

When I eat her with my goo inside her it takes her orgasm to a whole other level. I was not too sure at the start but realistically it's just protein and it's from me, so I know and trust the source. I am pretty sure I could not do it with a stranger's gunge in her but I am waiting for that request, I know it is coming one day.

Our next step could be swinging, we are both unsure about that, but we are in no doubt it would be exciting.

We have no kids; no-one would get hurt if we did and we both trust each other beyond question now. The whole ordeal has been positive and has bought us much, much closer. I even encourage her to go with her friends to the club, but not to the dance club yet, not until I have met him because I am not sure she could resist her Mario. I am sure she will eventually have sex with Mario, but it has to be on my terms.

I trust her impeccably and if the situation arises for either of us, we need the others permission before anything happens. I love her with all my heart and was so terrified this would break us, it did the opposite. We will start our family when the time is right, now is the time to have fun. And we are so having so much fun.

Finis.