The Seventh Commandment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will deal with that later. For now, I have more important things to think about."

Her voice was low and sultry, and she took another half step towards me. Our faces were inches apart and her eyes were steady as she gazed into mine.

"I know you were watching me at the party."

"I ... I ..."

I didn't know whether an apology or an excuse was needed. I lapsed into silence as her finger came across and touched my lips.

"Shhhhh."

Her finger left my lips and she placed it on her own, smiling as she did so. Another quarter step and she was so close I could feel her heat and I realised I was against a wall with nowhere to run. Then, with the speed of a striking cobra, she darted her head forward and kissed me on the lips. It was a kiss that lingered before she pulled back. From inches away her eyes seemed to freeze me in place. Then her lips were back again. This time they pressed with more force and I felt the tip of her tongue trace the outline of my lips.

Instinctively I opened my mouth and her tongue darted in to brush against my teeth. I yielded to her and opened even wider and allowed her in. I felt a hand on the back of my head pulling me even closer. I responded by playing with her tongue, entwining them round each other. I could sense the desire emanating from her as our bodies made contact. Suddenly I was spun around and made to stumble backwards. The edge of the large bed caught me behind my knees, and I fell backwards. The fall broke our kiss and I looked up from my prone position to see her towering above me.

"You've wanted me ever since the party." It was a statement not a question and my expression betrayed the truth of her insight. Her eyes held mine hypnotically as she placed a knee on either side of me, loosely trapping my arms. In the lower edge of my vision I saw her tug at the knot holding her bathrobe closed before she reached down and started to unbutton my blouse. She deftly flicked the two sides apart revealing my inelegant workaday white bra. She leaned forward to kiss me again and stretched herself out to lay on top of me. This time there was no doubting the purpose of her kiss. Her tongue snaked into my mouth and I welcomed it eagerly. With our lips locked together she rolled to one side pulling me on top of her.

She pushed at my blouse, dragging it down my arms and tossing it aside. She unclipped my bra and pulled that off as well. Her bathrobe had fallen open and I could feel her warm skin on my nakedness. She was taking charge and I was happy to let her, happy to allow her to be in control. Her next move proved that. She placed her hands on the top of my head and pushed it away from her, breaking the kiss and forcing it lower.

Robot-like I latched onto one of her nipples. It was already stiff and in the magic of the moment I imagined it faintly tasted of baby milk. I sucked on it eagerly and then shifted to its companion. Her hands pressed my face into her breasts, her fingers tangled in my hair, pulling at it quite painfully. I was past caring; I was in a dream world where we were the only two people alive. Apocalyptic horsemen could have been rampaging across the sky laying waste to the city outside and I wouldn't have noticed. I was waiting for her next move which I knew was coming, and which I was eager for.

The whole landscape before me when I opened my eyes was the ale-colour of her smooth and perfect skin. The pressure, when it came at last, pulled me away from her saliva glistening nipples and forced me lower. I managed to stop briefly at her navel and dived in with my tongue. This time I could taste the residue of soap from her recent shower. My visit was cut short as she pushed me lower. At last, the ultimate prize was on the horizon.

My lips and then my cheek brushed over the meticulously trimmed patch of hair, as black as the hair that had first grabbed my attention. Slowly and enticingly her legs spread apart, gradually revealing my yearned for gift. She opened up like a flower and my eyes adjusted their focus as I took it all in. Her pussy was so beautiful. For me, all pussies are beautiful but hers, at this very moment, filling my range of vision as it was, was a thing of extreme beauty. I licked my lips in anticipation.

And then I licked hers. That glorious moment had arrived. At first, I was tentative, almost fearful but quickly my lust took over. My tongue found and then dived into the cavern. Her hips lifted encouragingly to meet me. I cannot describe the taste of her. Many before me have tried and almost inevitably failed. All I can do is try to tell its difference from others. I imagined that I could detect her heritage, the exotic spices of the east, the beauty of the sub-continent. But these were vague and vain fancies. Deep down, my only concern was that it was her pussy. It's what I had craved ever since I first saw her and now, I had a new ambition. To give her what her beauty deserved. I sensed she was already close; I could feel the tremors running up and down her thighs. Her fingers already tangled in my hair gripped even tighter, but the pain was off into the distance.

When she came, she shouted something in a language I didn't recognise and pressed me into her with a strength that was almost frightening. I was held, pressed into the damp, sweet smell of her pussy, unable to draw breath for what seemed like forever. I was almost at the point of passing out when her hands relaxed enough, and I was able to turn my head enough to take a gulp of air. Slowly the grip in my hair eased more and more before her hands flopped to either side and I was able to lift my head and look across the landscape of her body.

I couldn't see her face, her head was tilted so far back, but I watched as her breasts rose and fell with her breathing. I remained still, not daring to move, breathing through my nose trying to inhale as much of her aroma as I could, trying to imprint it on my memory for future times of nostalgia. For a few minutes we both lay there recovering. My jaw and tongue ached but I was happy. But my brief respite was interrupted by a sudden display of energy from above me.

I felt her move and I was rudely rolled off to one side and she slid off the bed and stood up. I lay on my back, gawping up at her. Without asking she grabbed my ankles as they hung over the edge of the bed and deftly rolled me back until I lay on my front. I started to push myself up but a firm hand between my shoulder blades forced me back down. I knew there was no point in arguing so I lay there passively, ready to allow her to do with me what she wanted. I was pulled unceremoniously further over the edge of the bed and when my ankles were released my legs flopped onto the floor.

I felt her hands moving across my bottom and then the almost silent 'zzzzz' of the zip being pulled down. Neither needing nor asking for my help, my skirt was tugged down my legs and thrown somewhere out of my vision. My panties, the last remnant of decency, were next to go and landed somewhere in a corner of the room. Her warm hand rested on the small of my back.

"Do not move."

The sound of her voice startled me, and her commanding tone made me stay still while I felt her move away. I couldn't see what she was doing, and I could make no sense of the mysterious sounds coming from somewhere out of my sight. I did sense when she returned, the bed shifting as she climbed onto it, a knee on either side of me. Something, I am guessing a scarf of some sort, slid over my eyes and was tied tightly at the back of my head. My limited vision was now gone completely. The scarf was dark red, and my world was the colour of blood.

She shifted again, this time I could feel her sitting next to me. I could feel her warm skin against my hip and down my left leg. And then her hand gently on my arse, flexing and massaging me. When she spoke again her voice was soft and loving.

"Open your legs for me."

We had come this far together, and I was in no position to argue so I parted my knees and spread them as wide as they could go. I didn't feel vulnerable but inviting. Above everything else I wanted her touch. More than that I wanted her touch on my pussy. It was crying out for contact, and its prayers were answered as her hand slipped off my bottom and slid along the cleft. A shiver went through me as it went over my anus on its way. And then she found my core, my treasure. And my treacherous cunt immediately gave my secret away. I could already detect the moisture leaking down my thighs.

For a while she was content to stroke back and forth along my lips, ignoring both my yearning cavern and my clit. And then ... the first touch on my waiting clit. I couldn't help the groan that escaped nor the shiver that went through me. These signs seemed to please her as her fingers once more traced the length of my lips and made a first foray inside me. I groaned again. It was at most a knuckle deep before it disappeared again. Her next touch was back on my clit, this time harder and more purposeful. Her finger gyrated around it and I could feel an orgasm beginning somewhere deep inside me.

Her next entry inside me was deeper and filled me with what must have been two fingers. They were slow and seemed to take forever to reach all the way. My orgasmic promise grew louder with each thrust and I could feel my juices running down my inner thighs. And then she was gone. Her thrusting fingers, the feel of her sitting beside me, even the aura of her presence. I almost cried out in anguish, but then she returned, this time behind me. I felt her hands on my hips, not a gentle presence but I was firmly gripped. Then, an intrusion between my thighs. I felt the hard, blunt end seeking and then finding my cunt.

"Uggghhhh."

She entered me and then kept pushing. This must have been those strange noises I had heard, she was putting on a strappie. Normally I don't like them, and the one that Miriam had brought with her had stayed in the cupboard. I was helpless to protest as the silicone penetrated me. It seemed to go on forever before it finally stopped. There was a pause which allowed me to appreciate how much I was filled, before it began to slide in and out rhythmically. I felt her hand slide beneath me and then a lightning bolt struck as she found my clit. The in and out thrusting continued and I gritted my teeth as I felt my orgasm readying to break out. I couldn't hold it back any longer, it would have its explosive freedom, I was helpless to stop it. Just as it burst out, I felt a finger pressing at my anus. My body was in such turmoil it went in easily. Then, the world went black.

I don't know how long I was out but as my senses began to come back, awareness crept over me. I knew that I was empty, even though the memory of being filled remained. There was no hand on my clit, nothing in my cunt and my arse was empty. Slowly I opened my eyes and blinked to try and bring things into focus. My blindfold was also gone and all I could see now was snow white. Confusion reigned for a moment before I realised it was the hotel bedding, crisp and clean but now rumpled. With an effort I pushed myself up and rolled onto my side. The rest of the room slowly came into view. On the far side, Madur sat in a large and deep armchair, her hands steepled beneath her chin and a smile on her face.

"Welcome back to the world," she said, "I think you enjoyed that."

She was still naked but there was no sign of a strap-on. I felt awkward and in a situation that was out of my control. Waves of doubt and guilt crashed over me and I almost doubted my sanity. Somehow, I managed to sit up and started to look around me for my clothes.

"I ... I ... err ...have to go."

"Of course you do, you have a home to go to. Your clothes are over there."

She pointed to the bedside cabinet. On top were my clothes, all neatly folded. I was even more puzzled. Who was this magic woman? She was so calm and unflustered. I inched along the bed until I could reach my clothes. I pulled them into my lap suddenly needing to lose my nakedness. I searched through them but couldn't find my underwear.

"My panties ... I can't ..."

"I have decided to keep them as a memento," came her cool reply.

I didn't have the strength or willpower to argue. I quickly pulled on my clothes waiting for her to say something, but she remained silent, the quiet smile still in place. When I stood up and adjusted my skirt she finally spoke.

"We will speak again soon. I wish to spend more time with you, and I am sure you feel the same."

With that she looked away for the first time. I felt dismissed. I felt as though I should reply but could think of nothing to say. After a brief hesitation I walked to the door. As I opened it, I glanced back but she was busy looking at something on her phone. I walked into the hotel corridor and closed the door quietly behind me before stepping back and leaning against the wall opposite. My mind was in whirl.

I forced myself to walk the length of the corridor on shaky legs. There I paused, my finger hovering over the call button for the lift. Her last dismissive remark held a promise. A promise of a repeat performance. I closed my eyes and tried to relive our meeting. I was jerked back to the real world by the ping of the lift as it stopped at this floor and the door opened. A middle-aged couple walked out, and the woman glanced at me curiously as they walked past. I dived into the lift and frantically jabbed at the button marked 'FOYER'.

Looking neither right nor left I made it to the main front door. Somehow, in a daze I made it to the multi-story carpark. Sat in my car I finally relaxed a little. I had to get myself together before I drove home. I needed to achieve some semblance of normality before I faced Miriam. I was confused by the way Madur had dismissed me. On the one hand it felt like she was discarding me and yet she had said we would meet again. I felt guilty for cheating on Miriam, but I wasn't sure that I wouldn't do it again.

To be continued.

12