The Seventh Coven Pt. 04

Story Info
The professor’s adventure continues with coven members.
7.2k words
4.74
5.4k
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The professor's adventure continues with members of the coven.

This story is a continuation of my Halloween tale in which the professor took part in a fertility rite at a local Wiccan coven. I recommend starting there. All characters and situations are complete fiction, a product of my fertile imagination. Any similarity to actual people and situations is purely a coincidence. Any errors in the portrayal of Wiccan culture are mine and I apologize for any misrepresentation. All constructive criticism is welcome.

*******

Story recap:

The professor was teaching a course in comparative world religions for his college. One of his students, Amy, invited him to participate in her coven's celebration of the Great Rite which took place on the Wiccan feast of Samhain, also known as Halloween. In the days immediately preceding the holiday, the professor was visited by seven different witches from the coven who prepared him for the Rite with oral sex. When he arrived at Coven House for the Rite he was strapped down and had sex with seven of the members who were drawn, in theory, at random. He later learned that there were some interesting internal coven politics going on.

The professor was asked to respect the privacy of coven members and not attempt to meet any of them. This did not apply to Amy who was already his student. While he did not seek out members, two members sought him out: Bridget and Victoria. In the days after the Great Rite, the professor interacted with all three. Amy, his student, explained some of the coven's practices after their Wednesday evening class. Bridget came to visit the professor in his office and was taken on as a volunteer "research assistant." The professor had dinner with Victoria twice and had sex with her Friday evening and Saturday morning.

On Saturday, Bridget taught the professor how to make a spell, then he helped her research sexual magic. He induced an extended orgasm and Bridget reported that she had an out-of-body experience. She attempted to cast a sexual spell on him, but they aren't sure if it worked.

*******

I emerged from sleep surrounded by darkness. A warm, female body was snuggled up against me, tucked up in my arm pit, a head resting on my shoulder. I remembered having some amazing sex with Bridget. I could feel her breath on my chest and her breasts against my side. A leg was draped over my crotch, her pubes on my hip.

I gently stroked her hair and she groaned, "We've been sleeping my beautiful friend."

She groaned, "This is nice. Can I be your permanent research assistant?"

"I think that could be arranged. Are you hungry?"

"Now that you mention it."

I turned on the table lamp. Bridget sat up and stretched, the light bathed her lovely breasts in a warm glow.

I put on my robe, "I have one for you if you'd like."

"Sure."

Bridget stood, providing me with a full view of her body. I savored her red pubic hair and shapely hips. I held the robe and she slipped her arms in.

She turned around and put her arms around my neck, "Would you be opposed to me staying with you overnight?"

"A beautiful redhaired witch wants to sleep in my bed with me? Gee, that's a difficult choice."

"If I'm not mistaken, Daylight Saving Time ends tonight. We'll have an extra hour together."

"That's right. Even better."

"Would you mind if I made dinner? I have something in mind. Well, before I promise anything, I guess I need to see what you have available."

I laughed, "I'm sure your cooking is much better than mine."

"Well, you do have a kitchen witch now to help you out."

"And a redhaired witch to ensure I do things properly."

She smiled, took my hand, and we walked downstairs. Bridget was soon moving about my kitchen. She cast off her robe and my eyes were able to take in her lovely, naked body. Before me was a stunningly beautiful woman; her freckles and button nose were adorable. I suppose statuesque would be an appropriate description. Her full breasts had the perfect combination of perkiness and sag, pink nipples on pink areolae. A wild, red bush was framed by her flared hips. I assumed Bridget exercised from the defined muscles in her arms and legs. Freckles dotted her fair shoulders and chest.

Digging through my refrigerator she found a small roast, "I'm going to change course. Do you mind if I use part of this?"

"Not at all. Use all of it if you want."

Bridget seemed to conjure our meal out of nothing. She found some frozen vegetables that I had forgotten about. She sliced the roast into thin pieces and put it all in the oven along with some biscuits she made from scratch.

"Professor, would you mind helping with the sauce?"

"I'd love to."

She had what looked like some kind of cheese sauce in a pan, "We need to put sigils into it."

"Victoria told me about these. Magic symbols?"

"That's right."

I smiled at the memory, "Victoria put a 'V' and a 'R' plus a symbol for lust."

"We'll do something similar, but I was thinking of the symbol for love." Bridget turned around and put her arms around my neck, "I'm falling in love with you." She gently pressed her lips to mine, "Would you be okay with that?"

"I would have to check with the hiring ethical code, but as long as you are a volunteer, I think I'm allowed to fall in love with you as well."

Bridget kissed me again, "This makes me very happy. If I could be your research assistant for the rest of my life, it would be more than a fairy tale. It would be a dream come true."

"You must forgive an old man. Why on earth would you fall in love with someone like me?"

She pressed her body against mine, "I have many excellent reasons and I don't think you are old. First, you are kind, generous, and nonjudgmental. You are caring, intelligent, and chivalrous. You are an amazing lover and are confident in your abilities both in and out of bed. You are patient with me and my sisters and are accepting of our religious beliefs. Finally, you are incredibly handsome and ooze sexiness."

Holy shit! Am I really all of that? No way! My jaw was open and she closed my mouth with her finger and kissed me.

She eased off and led me to the stove, "You look like you don't believe me. Please believe me. You're all that and more. Now, where were we? We're going to inscribe sigils into the sauce. I think this would have the most power if we were both naked."

I tossed my robe onto a chair.

Bridget started stirring, "You will want to come behind me and put your hands on mine."

I pressed myself to her back and cupped her breasts instead, "How's this?"

"I like that, but you need to put your hands on mine so that our combined power goes into the sigils."

My penis was growing stiffer and I placed it on her butt crack.

Bridget groaned, "Very nice." She pressed back on my erection, "As we stir the sauce, we'll make our sigils. Sort of like carving our initials in a tree."

"So, 'B' and 'R' with a heart around it?"

"Kind of. Those childish carvings were a form of sigil. Let's do this several times."

I kissed her neck, "As your hands guide me, I'm going to enjoy you." I saw goosebumps on her shoulders.

Bridget groaned again, "When we're done with the sigils, you'll find that you've made my nipples hard."

I gently sucked on her neck, "Mmmm."

When she felt we were done with the sigils, Bridget turned around and put her arms around my neck again, pulling me in for a kiss, "I had an idea, Professor."

I slid my hands onto her bare ass cheeks, "You can call me Rich if you would like."

"I prefer the formality. It suits my Wiccan sensibility."

"Okay."

"When we have eaten our dinner, I would like to see if my sexual magic has had an effect on you."

"How will we measure that?"

"Well, I'm thinking that we can measure your endurance."

"That doesn't seem very scientific. Won't my endurance be influenced by the fact that we already had sex today?"

"Perhaps. But we can time our love making and over the coming days and weeks we can see if your endurance increases."

"Days and weeks."

"Remember, I've fallen in love with you. Plus, I'm also hoping for a permanent position."

"Permanent position as my research assistant, or as my lover?"

"Yes." She kissed me, leading with her tongue.

I was lost in her soft lips and velvety mouth. Damn Richard! She'd be quite a partner. I pulled her body against me, her ample breasts pressing into my chest. Quite a partner.

The timer buzzed and Bridget turned and pulled our dinner out of the oven, "Professor, remember that for Wiccans, sex is a gift from the divine to humanity. When we make love, we are exchanging our bodily energies. It is so powerful."

I took in her shapely ass as she bent over. I could just make out her back toe. Damn! "Well, I can't argue with that. Sex is very powerful."

She brought the tray over to the table, "Is it warm enough in here for you, or do we need to wear our robes?"

"As much as I enjoy savoring your body Bridgie, it is a little chilly. I think the patio door makes things chillier in here than they need to be."

"I agree." She put on her robe, "Would you be disappointed if I don't close it?"

I smiled, "I think I can work through my disappointment."

*******

After an enchanting dinner, Bridget and I returned to my bedroom.

I sat on the bed as she went around the room, lighting candles. I couldn't remember how they got there. Magic? There were seven red candles which she had placed strategically around the room. The result was a bed illuminated in a warm glow.

Bridget smiled seductively, "You should make yourself comfortable."

I scooted up and placed an extra pillow under my head. She straddled my chest, her soft, red pubic hair on my stomach. The warm candlelight flickered over her pale, freckled skin. Her hair flowed over her shoulders. I was mesmerized by her pink nipples on those ample breasts.

She leaned forward, her breasts hanging perfectly, "I had another idea Professor."

"What's that?"

"Tomorrow we should see if we can duplicate the out-of-body experience. If it works, we should bring in someone else to try it on."

I reached up and cupped her breasts, "Who did you have in mind?"

"Beth."

"Beth, the butler?"

Bridget leaned forward, her mouth hovering above mine, "Yes. She's only had sex that one time at the Great Rite with you. She would be coming in without any preconceived ideas. If we can duplicate my experience with her, we'll know it works."

I cupped her ass cheeks, "So I would have to have sex twice tomorrow."

She leaned down and gently kissed me. Her breasts touched my chest hair, "Well, more than twice. Since I'll wake up with you, morning is an excellent time for love making. I was planning on being here tomorrow evening as well. So that is at least four times. Perhaps I shouldn't bother returning home since it is Sunday. Would you mind terribly?"

I smiled, "Oh, what I must suffer for science. If you don't mind me asking, where do you live?"

"I have a room in Coven House. Several of us live there - Amy, Beth, Louise, Boudica, and Sarah. The other sisters also have a room available if they want to live there. The five of us are permanent residents."

"Which one is Sarah?"

"She was the one providing you with water during the Rite."

"Okay. In my mind I referred to her as the Buxom Water Girl."

Bridget smiled, "That's funny. So, for right now, I just want to make love with you."

"That sounds wonderful."

Bridget slid down my body and took my erection into her mouth, "I have to say, your staying power is quite remarkable. You're already tumescent."

I chuckled, "I always loved that word - tumescent - my wife used to use it all the time."

Bridget looked up at me, "How long ago did you lose her?"

"Rosa will be gone ten years this coming November 23rd."

Bridget was licking me like a lollipop and I was stiffening rapidly, "That's a long time to be alone. Is there a reason you never remarried?"

"For some of those years I wasn't interested. For the rest of the time, I never found the right person."

She sucked the head, "Just so you know, I'm not interested in being married. I am interested in being with you though."

"I think I would like that a lot." I had a thought, "Would it be appropriate for my permanent research assistant and lover to take up residence here?"

Bridget stopped licking, "Really?"

"Perhaps I am being a bit rash. Actually, more than rash. Impulsive. But at my age I think I must seize the day and take a chance."

"Oh, Professor!" Bridget climbed up, straddling my chest, and kissed me. "I don't know what to say."

"How about 'yes'?"

"Oh! Yes, yes, yes!"

"Plus, I want you to be protected by the jar spell we made earlier."

She kissed me, "That's sweet. I think you're hard enough. Let's see."

Bridget placed me at her opening and pressed me home. Being enveloped by her velvety warmth sent shivers down my spine. I held her firm ass as she churned my erection with a variety of hip movements. She placed her hands on my chest, balancing herself. Bridget looked down at me with a look of adoration. How was I this lucky? Was I being too impetuous inviting her to live with me? Perhaps it was her simple, honest approach to life that was capturing my heart. Her joie de vivre was infectious.

Looking into her eyes, it felt like our souls became one. I was completely enchanted. Bridget's rhythmic movement, sexual hunger, and emotional longing drew me in and made me her captive. Perhaps it was the moon. Perhaps it was magic. Most likely it was the sensuous love of a beautiful woman that was actively making love with me.

I felt her vagina begin to contract on my erection. Bridget threw her head back and kept moving her hips. I reached up and gently rolled her nipples. Her mouth opened, panting as she worked through her orgasm. I wasn't even sure how she brought herself to this point, but she was most definitely cumming.

I didn't feel like I was even close to an orgasm. I was just glad that she was doing all the work. How long have we been having sex? Bridget changed to an up and down motion, vigorously fucking me. Finally, I was ready.

"I'm cumming, my love."

Bridget fell forward and kissed me, her tongue thrusting into my mouth. I fet her breasts on my chest. I lifted her off the mattress as I came deep inside her.

She collapsed onto me, "Oh praise the lady. That was amazing. Oh, wait. How long?" She looked over at the clock, "Twenty-two minutes. That's impressive."

Twenty-two minutes? No way. "The only time I've ever had sex that long was when the coven prepared me for the Great Rite. Plus, you put a cock ring type thing on me."

Bridget smiled and kissed me, "Maybe the spell worked. We'll do it again tomorrow."

"Don't get me wrong, I love making love with you, but perhaps we need to rethink the number of times I have sex tomorrow."

Bridget looked at me funny, "Why?"

"I'm afraid I might not be able to go on like that for four sessions, especially if they are lasting twenty minutes."

She petted the side of my face, "Here's what we'll do, you and I will rerun the experiment after breakfast. Then we'll plan on bringing Beth in for a late afternoon experiment and dinner. Everything after that we'll play by ear."

"I like that plan."

*******

As I emerged from sleep the next morning, I sensed Bridget lying next to me. Once again, she was tucked up in my armpit. My arm was around her back, my hand on her hip. She was sleeping soundly and dim light filtered in through the window.

Richard, old boy, your life has certainly changed in the past two weeks. Bridget is now your permanent 'research assistant' and she'll be moving in. That may take some getting used to. Was that a rash decision? Probably. Was it a good idea? Probably. Time will tell. In the meantime, you are getting some mind-blowingly great sex with a stunningly beautiful woman.

How about Bridget's sexual magic? You had sex for twenty-two minutes last night. Maybe that is spell stuff is real. You can test if her out-of-body experience was legit.

I lay there with Bridget for quite a while as the room slowly grew lighter.

Finally, she ran her fingers through my chest hair, "Boudica is right. Body hair is so sexy on a man."

I petted her head, "I think it is wonderful having you here."

"Professor?"

"Yes, my love."

"Were you serious about letting me stay here?"

"Most certainly. You might have to get used to my quirks. I'm kind of set in my ways."

"I can learn your ways. Just so you know, I have a job."

"I know. You told me that you're the director at Hospice House."

"That's right. Well, I'm not going to mooch on you. I'm going to carry my fair share of our life expenses."

"Bridgie, it's okay. I trust you. It will all work out. I don't think you are going to mooch on me or do anything else that is less than honorable."

She pulled herself up and kissed me, "See. It is little things like that."

"What?"

"Why I love you. I don't know anyone who would use the word 'honorable' in a casual conversation."

*******

Bridget and I lay in bed for a while longer. Afterwards, she jumped through the shower while I made breakfast - blueberry pancakes. I decided to try putting the sigils in the batter. I mean, what could it hurt.

Even though it is a simple dish, Bridget was impressed that I made a meal. I was tempted to sarcastically point out that I had been living alone for a while, but I held my tongue.

After breakfast, I showered and cleaned up, including an extra close shave. I didn't want to irritate her skin.

Before retrieving her for the second experiment with sexual spells, I got a piece of paper and wrote a large '4' on it. My idea was after Bridget was strapped down; I would place the paper somewhere that could only be seen if she was actually looking down in an out-of-body experience.

I went downstairs, "Ready to cast some sexual spells, my dear?"

"Very ready."

Bridget practically pulled me back up the stairs. When we reached our bed, she dropped to her knees in front of me, "Let me suck on you a while."

She sucked and bobbed on my cock and soon had me rock hard. She climbed up on the bed and extended her arms. I closed the Velcro around her wrists and ankles and placed a pillow under her ass.

I looked down at her, "The sight of you restrained like this is so exciting."

Bridget smiled, "Perhaps one of these times you'll use all my holes."

I looked at her skeptically, "You said that last time. You would want me to take you anally?"

She licked her lips, "I've only had anal once and I enjoyed it. It might be interesting to try it once you have me cumming."

"I think there are a lot of things we would have to do to get you ready for that."

"That's true. I might need to order a plug to stretch me out."

I crawled up over her and kissed her. I pressed my cock into her spread vagina, "Bridgie, my love, you feel amazing."

"I was going to say the same to you."

I reached over and flipped the paper over. I kissed her and then slid down to suck on her nipples. She groaned her approval. Then down to her vulva. I began lapping up her juices, tracing my tongue along her labia. A flick on her clit, then across her perineum. I tongued her anus and received another moan. I lubricated my fingers in her vagina, then rolled her nipple with the slickness. Now more focus on her clit - several licks and a pause, rinse and repeat. I looked up and Bridget had wild eyes. She was close. I probed into her vagina and started rubbing her g-spot. Soon thereafter her vagina began contracting. What's the time? 11:11.

Nipple, clit, and g-spot, the triumvirate of the female orgasm. I kept working all three. Bridget let out a squeal as she moved into the sensitive zone. She tried bucking me off, but she couldn't get much hip motion. Now her head was back, mouth open. Maybe she's in the out-of-body mode. Let's test. I turned around and looked at the ceiling. Then returned to driving her orgasm. 11:16. Let's push her a little longer.