The Seventh Coven Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bridget's body was quaking, her chest quickly rising and falling with each short breath. Her vagina continued contracting on my fingers. How long? 11: 18. Seven minutes.

I climbed up and pressed my erection into her vagina. She lifted her head, her eyes boring into my soul. I began pumping away at her, slamming my cock deep with every thrust. With each slap, Bridget grunted. I placed my hands on the headboard and began swinging my hips in a steady rhythm. Her pussy continued to contract, squeezing my cock. 11:25 Another seven minutes and I'm not even winded.

The squishy sound of our genitals slamming together became hypnotic. Slap! Slap! Slap! How long can I go? 11:30 You've been fucking her for 12 minutes. 19 minutes of orgasm for Bridgie.

Bridget's lips were moving, but no sound came forth.

"Do you need me to stop?"

She shook her head. She mouthed something again. I didn't have a clue what it was. My back was weary. Her sexual spell had done wonders for my staying power, but wasn't helping my back. Finally, I felt my orgasm build. Focus Richard. I slammed into her, shooting my seed in the deepest part of her vagina.

"Oh god, Bridgie. You're killing me."

I looked at the clock: 11: 39. I released her bonds and held her tight, keeping myself in her pussy. Her legs curled around my butt. She held me tight; the orgasm still raging. Finally, I felt the contractions ease. 11:42.

I petted her hair, "Are you okay?"

She opened her eyes, "Four."

"You came for thirty-one minutes."

"Your sign says four. You turned and looked up at me."

I kissed her, "We can confirm that you had an out-of-body experience. That is so cool."

"I'm exhausted."

"Me too. Maybe we should rest for a while."

I rolled off her and she snuggled up against me. I pulled a cover over us and fell asleep.

*******

Bridget and I woke up around 1 PM. We had a leisurely lunch and I decided to accompany her on her errands. First, we stopped by the grocer. She said that from now on she would be responsible for all grocery shopping. I told her that was cool as long as I still got to cook a lot of our meals.

Then we drove over to Coven House to pick up Beth.

As we passed through the front door, Boudica came out of a back room, "Professor! What a pleasant surprise!"

She came over to us. First, she gave Bridget a hug and they kissed on the lips. It was almost the embrace of lovers. Hmm.

Bridget smiled at me, "Be back in a bit, Professor." I watched her lovely ass as she ran up the stairs.

Boudica came over to me. She was wearing a pair of tight jeans and a white blouse that accentuated her hourglass figure. Darker areolae were just visible through the white fabric with a hint of nipple, "It is our custom to greet each other with as much love and affection as possible. May I?"

I held out my arms and she put her arms around my neck. I placed my hands on her hips. She gently kissed me and leaned back, looking into my eyes. She whispered, "May I kiss you more passionately?"

I nodded. Boudica pressed her body against mine as she led with her tongue, probing into my mouth. I cupped her luscious ass. She eased off and spoke into my mouth, "I have some things I need to discuss with you. Would you mind stepping back to the office?"

"Not at all."

She took my hand and led me towards the back of the house. As we entered the office, she indicated a comfortable chair in front of a desk while she sat on top of it, legs dangling.

Boudica smiled at me, "My sisters are in love with you. May I assume that Bridget has discussed the idea of you joining us?"

"She has. I understand that tomorrow is your esbat?"

"That's right. We'll be conducting a lot of business tomorrow. We want to vote to have you join our coven and also to have you as our high priest. That's in addition to our worship and frolicking."

"Sounds like fun."

Boudica dropped her gaze, then looked into my eyes, "I have to explain myself to you, my actions during the Great Rite. Amy came to me and said you were concerned that I tried to conceive during our coupling."

"I am."

She nodded, "So, first, you need to know that I will not hold you responsible if I become pregnant. I am prepared to sign away all claims to your paternity."

"Okay."

Boudica stood up, came over and knelt before me, clasping my hands, "It wasn't right. I know that. I violated many of our traditions. I used to be a Catholic and I feel like I am confessing to you."

I nodded.

"Professor, I manipulated the draw. I willfully violated the randomness of the Great Rite. I know my sisters are angry with me." Tears started to flow down her cheeks, "As a Wiccan, I have found it very difficult to find a mate. I so want to have a child. I am 34 years old. My biological clock is ticking." She swallowed hard, "Please don't hate me, but I really want to have your baby."

What do I say to that? I nodded.

Boudica continued, "As with most of the sisters, my menstrual cycle has nearly matched the cycle of the moon. I was ovulating on Samhain. I was desperate to have your seed mix with mine."

I reached out and cupped her cheek, "If you don't mind me asking, how many times have you rigged the selection process?"

She swallowed hard again and nodded, "At least six times over the last eighteen months."

"I see. And your sisters will see this as a violation of your duties."

"It is a violation of my oath as a high priestess." She placed her head face down on my thighs, "Please forgive me. I have taken what wasn't mine to have."

I didn't know what to say to that. I placed my hands on her head, "I forgive you. If I may make an observation, I think you need to seek the forgiveness of the coven though."

She raised her head, "Yes."

"You need to come clean. I have found that humans are more willing to forgive when an offender asks for it rather than having it pried out of them. I don't know how the coven conducts business, but somehow you need to get out in front of this."

"That is wise counsel, Professor." She wiped her cheek, "You are everything I desire to have in the father of my child. You are brilliant, handsome, caring, and have a heart of gold."

"Thank you for that. If you don't mind me asking, there is more to this desire to have a child. Am I right?"

Tears continued to flow across her cheeks, "I dream about having my own family. Children that I love and love me. In my soul, I have a deep need to bear a child. To bear children. I believe that my purpose as a woman is to give life, bring new life into the world. When I worship the sacred feminine, I want to be that chalice bringing forth the fruit of my womb." She hung her head, "So far, I have failed."

I wiped the tears from her cheeks, "As long as you do not hold me financially responsible for any child you conceive, I will be happy to help you get pregnant. That is, if you aren't pregnant already."

Boudica's eyes were as big as saucers, "Are you serious?"

"I am."

She stood up and threw herself on me, "You are the answer to my prayers."

"I should probably see how Bridget is doing."

Boudica stood up and I gained my feet. She wrapped her arms around me tightly, nearly knocking me over.

"Professor, I can't thank you enough. I am eternally indebted to you."

I stroked her hair, "I am looking forward to hearing if it worked, if you are pregnant."

She nodded, then grasped my face, kissing me, "You are an amazing man."

We stepped out into the hallway. Bridget had a suitcase. Beth was standing next to her. She was of average height and weight with youthful breasts, high on her chest. Her skin-tight jeans displayed a bit of camel toe.

She saw me and skipped over, her unfettered breasts bouncing, "It's so good to see you again, Professor." She hesitated and I held out my arms. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. I parted my lips and she probed with her tongue.

Beth eased off.

I smiled, "I like the coven's way of greeting one another."

Boudica chuckled, "I told you Professor, the sisters love you very much."

*******

I let Beth sit in the front of the car with Bridgie on the drive home. They were chatting nonstop. However, from my vantage point in the back, I didn't hear much.

When we got to my house, we carried in the groceries and Bridgie's suitcase.

I started putting things away as the two witches discussed things at the kitchen table.

Bridget said, "I'll be with you the entire time. Professor will give you an orgasm and then keep it going."

"How long?"

Bridget grasped her hand, "Not to scare you, but my first orgasm lasted twelve minutes. This morning the professor had me cumming for thirty-one minutes."

"Thirty-one minutes! I don't think I can do that."

Bridget reached out and touched Beth's hand, "It's an incredible experience. If this works on you, we're going to bring it to the entire coven."

Beth nodded, "Okay. I can see how everyone would enjoy an extended orgasm."

"I have been trying to cast a sexual spell when I am cumming. I have been focusing on the Professor's erection inside me and it seems to be giving him more stamina."

I laughed, "A lot more. The last two times Bridgie and I made love, I lasted for over twenty minutes."

Beth's jaw dropped, "And you will make love to me like that?"

"I will."

Beth nodded, "Well, I'm ready."

Bridget stood up, "I thought we'd have something to eat and then we'd go up and try this out on you."

Over the course of the next half hour, I learned a lot about Beth. In high school, she was feeling isolated and friendless. She met Amy and Amy introduced her to the coven. That was a year ago. When she joined, her parents had a fit and banished her from their house. That was this past spring after she graduated from high school. I learned that Beth was now enrolled at the community college, taking her general education requirements. She was ahead of her year group and only turned eighteen two weeks ago.

Bridget looked at Beth and me, "Ready?"

Beth stood up, "Let's do it."

When we reached the bedroom, Beth turned to me, "Other than at the Great Rite, I've never been with a man. Boudica has taught me many things, but I really don't know about men."

I looked down at her, "Would you like to undress me?"

She nodded and stepped forward. Beth began with the buttons on my shirt.

I gently grasped her hips, "Just so you know, we're just human, but with different parts."

She laughed, "I know." She pushed my shirt off my shoulders and ran her fingers through my chest hair. She cupped my pecs, "You're in pretty good shape, Professor."

"Thanks."

Beth undid my belt and fly. She dropped to her knees as my trousers fell. I stood there in my tented boxers.

She looked up at me, "On Halloween, I wasn't sure what to expect. I'd seen pictures of penises and Louise told me about you, but when we first came in and began dancing around you, I couldn't take my eyes off your erection."

I smiled at her, "Would you like to remove my boxers?" I looked over at Bridget who was sitting in a chair.

Beth nodded and slowly pulled my skivvies down. When my cock sprang up, she stopped. She looked up at me, "Can I?"

I nodded. Beth took her finger and ran it around the head, "You're so soft."

Bridget knelt beside her, "If you would like, I can show you a lot about how the penis works. Would you like that?"

Beth nodded.

"For now, just take the head into your mouth. That's it. Lick him. Suck on him a little. That's it. I think the Professor is starting to grow."

Beth came off me, "He is. Look how hard he is."

She was right. I quickly gone from tumescent to raging hard-on.

Bridget said to Beth, "Let's get you undressed. Stand up."

Bridget and I quicky removed Beth's blouse and pants. She had a matching bra and panties. Bridget unhooked the bra and it fell away. Beth had full breasts, high on her chest. Her nipples were erect and thick, topping quarter sized areolae.

I stepped forward and took her into my arms, "Are you okay?"

She grasped my face and kissed me, "I am so okay."

I dropped to my knees and pulled her panties down. She had a dark delta of pubic hair that was neatly trimmed.

Beth looked down at me, "Amy helped me trim my bush."

"It's lovely." I pressed my nose into her pubic hair, her pheromones immediately began driving my lust.

Bridget instructed, "Let's have you lie back on the bed. Remember what I said about the restraints."

"I do."

Beth lay down and extended her arms. Bridget and I applied the restraints. Then she lifted her legs and she was our willing prisoner.

Bridget smiled at me, "That is very sexy, isn't it?"

"I told you."

"If you don't mind, I need to be naked too."

I climbed up and kissed Beth, "Still okay?"

She nodded.

I went through the same routine that I had with Bridget, kissing first her lips, then moving to her earlobe and her neck. I'm not exactly a creative lover, but when I have something that works, I stick with it. Working with Beth's youthful breasts was amazing. I tongued my way around her areolae a few times, then finally latched on to her thick nipples. She groaned her approval.

Now down across her stomach to her dark bush. Damn she smelled good! I teased my way around her vulva, drinking in her sweet juices. I lapped up every bit of moisture flowing across her perineum, then tongued her anus. Back up for a few circuits of her labia, briefly flicking her clit with each pass. Time for full teasing. Clit, vagina, clit, labia, clit, perineum. Back and forth I went. I moistened my fingers in her juices and began rolling her nipple.

Bridget appeared, dipped her fingers in Beth's well, then began with the other nipple. The two of them were kissing, one of them was groaning. I slipped my finger into Beth's tight womanhood, her g-spot was wrinkled. Time for fireworks.

I focused on her clit, simultaneously rubbing her nipple and g-spot. Right on cue, Beth's orgasm started, her vagina pulsing on my finger. Time. 3:55.

Bridget moved her mouth to Beth's nipple, sucking away.

Beth emitted a constant "Ahhhhhhhh" as I kept up the stimulation. Then she ran into the sensitivity wall. She tried to get away from my tongue, first by arching her back, then by pulling her crotch upward. The movement wasn't enough to disrupt my tongue lashing. 3:57.

Her body began quivering, head thrown back, panting for breath. Bridget became entranced at what was happening to her friend. I kept working Beth. This was the third time I had brought a woman to this level of pleasure. I became a bit more clinical as I watched how her body was responding. I noticed gooseflesh on her arms. It appeared that her core abdominal muscles were responsible for the quivering and quaking. 4:03. Let's take it to ten minutes.

Bridget moved back to her chair and began rubbing her clit. 4:05.

I mounted Beth and slowly pressed my cock into her warmth and wetness. God she was tight, her contractions working on my erection. Beth's head snapped up; her eyes boring into me.

I whispered, "Are you okay?"

She nodded.

I began slowly thrusting into her. My damn back had a twinge. I placed my hands on the headboard and began swinging my hips harder. The lovely squishy sound of my pistoning echoed through the room. I looked over and Bridget was focused on me, her hand a blur. 4:15. Where does the time go?

I was beginning to tire. Focus Richard. Feel how good this is. Look at your cock slamming her pussy. Most men would cut off one of their balls to be here. Look at her breasts! Look into her eyes. Kiss her.

Beth responded to my tongue probing into my mouth. Yes. Cum in her. I thrust my hips forward, burying my cock as deep as possible. The lovely orgasmic ripple flowed up through my body as I shot my seed. Slam. Slam.

I reached up and released Beth's bonds. Her legs swung around and entwined themselves with mine. 4:33. Her vagina was still contracting as she wrapped her arms around me.

Bridget climbed up next to us and began petting Beth's brown locks. I felt her contractions ease. Time. 4:35. Forty minutes. Damn!

Bridget kissed Beth's cheek, "How are you?"

Beth smiled, "Exhausted. That was amazing."

Bridget was propped up on her elbow, "Tell us what happened."

"I had the orgasm and that was amazing. Then I got really sensitive. Like almost painfully sensitive. Then I started floating. I could see both of you. Professor, you were licking me. Bridgie, you were sucking on my boob. I floated around and watched. When the Professor climbed up onto me. As he put himself into me, I returned to my body. I have never felt so wonderful in all my life. I don't know how to describe it. It was like I was lying on the beach and waves were breaking over me, but instead of water they were waves of light and warmth and joy."

Beth pulled my face to her and she kissed me, "I know that was a lot of work. Thank you."

Bridget brought us back to the topic, "Did you try and cast a spell on the Professor? A sexual spell?"

Beth shook her head, "I'm sorry. I forgot."

I chuckled, "That's okay. I don't think my back can handle much more of this. Beth, you were cumming for forty minutes. I was having sex with you for thirty minutes."

Bridget nodded, "So, how can we check whether these longer ... what shall we call them? Sex sessions?"

I nodded, "Sure."

Bridget continued, "Okay, so, are the longer sex sessions because of the spell, or have you just been having more sex the last three days?"

I had to think about that one, "Well, let's reduce our loving making down to once per day and see what happens."

Bridget laughed, "Well, we'll have to do it starting on Tuesday."

Beth asked, "Why Tuesday?"

Bridget laughed, "Tomorrow's esbat! We are going to be doing a lot of frolicking!"

*******

Beth decided she needed a shower. While she cleaned up, Bridget and I headed to the kitchen. I wore a robe, but Bridget thought walking around au natural was better. I certainly didn't mind the view.

I suddenly remembered that I had classes the next day. Bridget told me to go do whatever I needed to and she would take care of dinner. I headed to my library to reread the material I had to cover.

I was sitting in my armchair when Beth came in.

She sat cross-legged on the Persian rug, "It's cozy in here."

"It is my favorite place in the house."

"I love all your books. Have you read all of them?"

"I've read most of them all the way through. There are a couple that I didn't get all the way through."

"How many are there?"

I stopped and looked around, "You know, I've never counted. Let's see. Eight shelves per column. Eight columns. About thirty books per shelf. There's probably around two thousand books here."

"Wow. It must be hard being a professor."

I smiled, "I wouldn't say it is hard. I would say that I have a lot of studying that I've done. Plus, I have a lot of life experience to draw on. It is actually a very fun job."

Bridget appeared in the doorway, "Dinner is ready."

*******

We had a lovely dinner. Neither of my female companions wore anything and the food was wonderful. Beth asked a lot of questions about Wicca and Bridget patiently answered them. I soaked it all in.

After dinner we returned to the library. Bridget and Beth decided to do some yoga. I had a hard time focusing on my work with two beautiful bodies contorting in front of me.

Neither woman suggested that Beth should return to Coven House and when it came time for bed, I had a naked woman on either side of me. I lay on my back and both of them snuggled up to me. I put my arms around them, enjoying their breasts on my torso and their pubic hair against my hips. Damn Richard! Can you get any luckier than this?