The Sex Championship Series

Story Info
A proposal to create the premier competitive sex league.
4.7k words
4.2
6.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following shall serve as a proposal to create the Sex Championships Series (SCS). As there are talent and skills-based competitions of all kinds around the world, it is time to create a fully fleshed out competition for one of the oldest, most universal, and most beloved of human activities.... sex! The initial phase of the SCS will feature a hetero competition for cis-gendered people. But if successful, this format may be expanded to other sexual orientations and gender identities.

The competition will be structured into matches. One match will consist of two hetero couples (teams) competing against one another. The match is broken up into a series of rounds, each featuring a different sex act. Each round will have a different goal for the competitors, typically involving things like the number or orgasms or highest sustained arousal levels for specific players or teams.

A team of judges will determine the winner of each round based on the specific criteria for that "event."

The competitors will wear devices around their wrists that measure certain biometrics such as heart rate and blood pressure. The judges are encouraged to be as objective as possible by using these biometrics to determine when an orgasm has occurred or the overall arousal level of the competitors.

The defining feature of the SCS is that after each round, the couples will swap partners. This allows for many intriguing situations. For example, in one round, each man or woman might be trying to give their own partners (their teammates) the most pleasure possible. But in the next, they might be trying to resist orgasm/arousal as they are paired with the opposing partner. This format will surely keep the competitors on their toes and the spectators highly entertained!

***

The Series

SCS matches should be played in front of live audiences and also broadcast online. Although the event's primary purpose is not pornography, it should undoubtedly be compelling and of course highly arousing to watch for many people.

The overall structure of the series can be variable, with as few as 8 teams, and as many as a few dozen or more. The schedule and how often each team competes against each other will be determined by the number of participating teams and how long of a "season" the series officials wish to have. A single elimination knockout tournament, seeded by the results of the regular season, should be played at the end of each competitive season to determine the overall champion.

The Competitors

Individuals who wish to compete in the SCS must be at least 18 years of age and should be in good physical condition. They must be able to withstand performing various sex acts in rapid succession over the course of a couple hours. It will also be a plus to be highly skilled sexually and/or physically attractive as arousing their teammate and/or opponent will be an important part of winning most of the rounds in a match.

In additional to these attributes, it is also imperative that the male partners have good stamina when performing sexual acts. Throughout the course of a match, the men will receive a significant amount of stimulation and will not be able to adequately perform if they have to keep slowing or stopping due to an impending climax. A premature ejaculation may make the remainder of the match quite challenging. The female competitors should also have great stamina, but also be highly orgasmic at the appropriate times. Depending on the event, it may be advantageous for the women to either climax as much as as possible or to resist orgasm entirely.

While the individuals making up an SCS team do not have to be romantically involved with each other, it will certainly be beneficial for them to know each other well, especially from a sexual standpoint. The most successful teams will be able to easily arouse each other, yet also should have no problem with seeing their partners engage in sexual acts with players on the other team. Consent for all parties involved is of the utmost importance.

The Venue

A regulation SCS play space will consist of a 10m X 5m high grade rubber mat (similar to a yoga mat but very large) split down the middle to create two identical performance areas. All sexual acts must be performed within these areas. A coin will be tossed before the match to determine which team has which space. During play, the female partner for each team will remain in their designated area, while the males will switch to the other area on rounds when the opponents are paired up. After half-time, the women will switch sides.

The SCS must also provide two additional pieces of equipment for each team. One will be an armless chair upholstered in a waterproof fabric. The other will be a rectangular cushion made from high density foam. All sex acts will be performed on either the chair or the cushion as determined by the rules of the specific round.

The five (5) judges will all sit together roughly 3m from the play space, as equally distanced from both competition areas as possible. The competitors will be able to choose how they orient the furniture or cushions in relation to the judges. On the opposite side of the space from the judges, a digital score board will be displayed. This display will show the clock (time remaining for each round or break), current score of the match, and the biometrics for the competitors.

Before each match, the biometrics (heart rate and blood pressure) for each player will be measured to establish a baseline. Throughout a match, these metrics will be continuously monitored by a wrist band. Depending on the rules for the specific round, these measurements for one or more sets of competitors may be displayed on the scoreboard to aid the judges. The numbers shown will be the amount above the baseline that the player is experiencing at any given moment. These numbers should be a decent indicator of arousal level and the judges are encouraged to strongly consider them when voting on round winners.

RULES FOR A MATCH

An SCS match will consist of 12 Rounds, each lasting four (4) minutes with a one (1) minute break in between. A clock will countdown from 4:00 for each round, then immediately swap to a 1:00 countdown for the break. Some of the rounds are broken up into two 2-minute segments. In these cases, there will not be a separate clock, but the rules of the round will change once the clock reaches the 2:00 mark. This allows there to be a kind of foreplay or warm-up period for some of the sex acts.

There are a few exceptions to these timing rules. After the 6th round, a special one minute "Bonus Round" will occur. Following that, there will be a 15 minute "half-time" break before the 7th round begins. And at the very end of the match there will be a "Final Round" that lasts for up to 10 minutes.

During any and all rest periods, including the half-time break, competitors will not be allowed to touch themselves or their partners in a sexual manner. They may however, apply personal lubrication, drink fluids, or whatever else they need to ready themselves for the next round.

Each round will feature both couples performing their sex acts simultaneously with the pairs each using one of the two designated play areas. Some rounds will have the teammates paired together and some will have competitors paired with their opponents. At the conclusion of each round, the judges will cast their vote for the team they feel best achieved the specific objective of the round. Each round will be worth a set amount of points and these are all awarded to the team that wins the majority of the vote.

The points increase in later rounds of the match making "comebacks" a bit easier to achieve even if one team falls far behind early.

At the start of each match, the competitors will enter the play area fully clothed in regulation attire. This will consist of two layers. The outer layer will be a type of long-sleeved "tracksuit" that is fairly loose fitting with long sweats on the bottom. The inner layer will consist of a skin tight "under armor" style sleeveless top along with a "boxer-brief" style bottom that goes to the mid thigh. No footwear will be worn in SCS competition. Each couple should wear matching attire sporting their designated team colors. The wrist bands worn to monitor biometrics should also be colored in the same fashion. This will allow both the spectators and judges to easily identify when the teammates or competitors are paired up, even once clothing is removed.

After each team has been introduced to the audience and judges, the two couples will be interviewed by the media covering the event. They are encouraged to comment on their competitors or give thoughts on how they think the match might go. After the interviews, the competition will be ready to begin.

Below is a detailed description of each round:

ROUND 1 - STRIPTEASE/LAPDANCE

Opponents Paired

[2 points]

Objective: Judges will vote for the women that arouses her opponent the most throughout the duration of the round.

The opening round will begin with the women placing the armless chairs in the center of their respective play areas. They may orient the chair however they wish in relationship to the judges' viewing angle from the front sideline. While the women place the chairs, the men will discard their tracksuits so that they are left only wearing their undergarments. Once the chairs are set, the men from the opposing teams will take a seat on their competitor's chair. Once seated, they must remain motionless with their arms either hanging at their sides, or folded behind the chair.

Once the 4:00 clock begins counting down, the women may begin performing a sexy dance or striptease for their competitor. They must stay within their own play area but can use any of the space, either in front of, or behind their seated competitor. For the first two minutes (until 2:00 on the clock), the women are not allowed to touch their opponents. They can only move around them and/or strip off their own clothing however they see fit. They may also touch their own bodies in any way if they so choose. The judges will see the biometrics of each man to determine who is being aroused more. They may also be able to see if either man is becoming erect through his undergarments if his chair is situated towards the judges.

The men must remain motionless, but must keep their eyes open. Any closing of the eyes that lasts longer than a normal blink will result in the forfeiture of that round by that man's team. It will be advantageous for the men to remain as calm as possible, ideally keeping their heart rate down and penis's flaccid. The challenge will be for the women to arouse them in spite of this resistance.

When the clock hits the 2:00 minute mark, the women will now be allowed to touch their competitors. The men must still remain motionless, but the women are now free to rub their bodies against the men. The one exception is that they may not touch their genital areas directly and may not attempt to remove any clothing from the men.

Once the clock hits 0:00, the women must immediately back away from the chairs and allow the men to get up and prepare for the next round.

ROUND 2 - FOREPLAY/CUNNILINGUS

Teammates Paired

[2 points]

Objective: Judges will vote for the woman that maintains the highest arousal throughout the round. Any orgasms achieved should be considered heavily when determining the winner.

During the rest period between rounds, the men will swap back to be paired with their own teammates. The women will each take a seat on the chairs (again orienting them how they like). They also must remove the remainder of their clothing if they had not already during Round 1. Like the men in the previous round, the women must sit motionless with their hands at their sides or behind the chair for the duration of the round.

Within the first two (2) minutes of the round, the men will be allowed to touch the women anywhere on their bodies except for their vulva/clit area. They are not allowed to remove their own clothing or rub their own genitals against their partner. The goal will be to arouse their teammate as much as possible by kissing or rubbing her face, lips, necks, ears, breasts, belly, legs, feet, etc. Biometrics will be displayed for each woman to aid the judges.

At the 2:00 mark, the men are now allowed to touch their partner's vulva and clit area, however, they may only do so using their mouths and tongues. Their hands may still touch their partner in other places, but they may only perform cunnilingus orally.

ROUND 3 - FELLATIO

Opponents Paired

[2 points]

Objective: Judges will vote for the woman that causes their opponent to "tap out" the most times during the round. In the case of a tie, the judges will vote for the woman who caused the most overall arousal for her opponent.

During the rest period between Rounds 2 and 3, the men will fully disrobe then swap sides joining their opponents once more. The men will take a seat back on the chairs where they must remain motionless in a similar manner to the first round.

Once the round begins, the women will move between their opponent's legs and begin pleasuring their genitals. During the first two minutes of the round, they may only use their face, lips, and mouth to touch the men. One the clock hits 2:00, the women will be allowed to also use their hands, but may not use any other part of their body to pleasure their opponent.

During this round, if one of the men feel they are getting too close to a climax, they may call for a "tap out" verbally. After a "tap out" is called, the woman must completely stop touching her opponent for a full 30 seconds. Though she is not allowed to touch him, she may still do anything else she pleases (including touching herself) to try and keep the man's arousal up. These 30 seconds will be tracked by a timing monitor that will indicate when the woman is allowed to touch her opponent again.

ROUND 4 - MISSIONARY

Teammates Paired

[2 points]

Objective: Judges will vote for the woman that maintains the highest arousal throughout the round. Any orgasms achieved should be considered heavily when determining the winner.

After Round 3, the men will once more return to their teammate's play area. Each couple will swap out the chair for the rectangular cushion, again orienting it any way they like near the center of each play area. As the rest timer nears it completion, the women will each take their place lying face up on the cushion.

Once the round begins, the men may penetrate their partners with their penis to perform missionary intercourse. Both partners are allowed to touch each other's bodies with their hands or mouth, but may not manually stimulate the genitals. The women's bio metric's will be displayed to aid the judges in determining overall arousal levels.

ROUND 5 - COWGIRL

Opponents Paired

[2 points]

Objective: Judges will vote for the woman that causes their opponent to "tap out" the most times during the round. In the case of a tie, the judges will vote for the woman who caused the most overall arousal for her opponent.

The participants swap partners once more, but this time, the men must lie face up on the rectangular cushions. The men must lie motionless with their hands at their sides for the duration of the round.

Once the round begins, the women may climb on top of their opponents and pleasure them with their vulva, vagina, and buttocks. They may perform intercourse in any "girl on top" position, including cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, or lying back against the men. They may also choose to not insert his penis and just grind on top of him.

The rules here will be similar to Round 3, where the men are allowed to verbally "tap out." A tap out in this round will compel the women to cease all grinding or riding for 30 seconds. She may, however, remain on top of her opponent, even if his penis is inside her vagina. Though all outward movement must cease, no rule exists to keep her from continuing to squeeze him with her vaginal muscles. The men should take this into consideration when deciding when to call for a tap out.

ROUND 6 - DOGGY

Teammates Paired

[2 points]

Objective: Judges will vote for the team (both the man and woman) that maintains the highest combined arousal throughout the round. Any orgasms achieved by the women should be considered heavily when determining the winner.

After the men return to their partners, the women must take their place on their hands and knees on their respective cushions. Once the round begins, their teammates will enter them from behind performing "doggy style" intercourse for the duration of the round. The men may touch their partner anywhere on their bodies with their hands, except for her genitals.

This will be the first round of the match where both the men's and women's biometrics are simultaneously displayed on the scoreboard. The teammates are encouraged to work together to arouse each other as much as possible, but without causing the man to go past the point of no return.

BONUS ROUND - CUMSHOT

Teammates Paired

[5 points]

Objective: The judges will vote for the team that achieves the overall best cumshot.

At the conclusion of Round 6, the clock will again reset to 1:00. However, instead of a rest period, this clock will countdown a special bonus round. All restrictions are now lifted from the couples (other than them having to stay within their own play areas). They can continue to have intercourse in doggy style or switch to any other sexual act they choose.

Before the timer ends, each man must achieve orgasm and provide a cumshot that is visible to the judges. The men may ejaculate wherever they choose, but are encouraged to go on the body or face of their partners to maximize the spectacle of the cumshot.

The judges are encouraged to take into consideration the volume, distance, and coverage of the ejaculation as well as the overall eroticism of the climax in determining the winner of the round. Unlike the previous rounds where 2 points were awards to each winner, the bonus round will award 5 points. Any man who ejaculates prematurely in a previous round of the match will surely be at a major disadvantage for winning these 5 bonus points.

***HALF TIME***

After the bonus round, the couples will each leave the competition area and go into a back stage or locker room area. There, they can clean themselves up and prepare for the 2nd half of the competition. Teammates will be allowed to speak to one another but must refrain from doing anything physically sexual, including masturbation. The break will last approximately 15 minutes.

Immediately following half-time, the competitors will again enter the performance area. Just before Round 7 begins, each couple may be interviewed to discuss how the previous rounds went and what their expectations are for the remainder of the match.

ROUND 7 - TEASE/LAP DANCE 2

Teammates Paired

[3 points]

Objective: Judges will vote for the man that maintains the highest arousal throughout the duration of the round. The judges are encouraged to take into consideration the state of each man's penis, including if and how fast they attain an erection.

The rules for this round will be similar to the rules for Round 1 with the men each sitting in the chair in the middle of the play area. The difference here however, is that the participants are now paired with their own partners and each person will begin the round already nude.

As in Round 1, the women can dance/move/perform for their partners with the first 2 minutes, but may not touch him. After the 2:00 mark, they may touch any part of the men except for his genitals. Under no circumstance may the men use their own hands to touch their partners or themselves in any way. Biometrics will be displayed for the men throughout the round.

12