The Sex Championship Series

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ROUND 8 - CUNNILINGUS 2

Opponents Paired

[3 points]

Objective: Judges will vote for the man that arouses his opponent the most throughout the duration of the round. Any orgasms he causes her to achieve should be considered heavily.

This round will follow similar rules as Round 2, but with the partners reversed. Each woman must sit forward enough on the chair and keep her legs apart so that her opponent has unobstructed access to her genitals.

Unlike Round 2, there will be no special rules for the first two minutes here. The men will be allowed to touch their partners anywhere from the start. Touching of the vulva and clit area should still be done only with the mouth and tongue, however. Biometrics will be displayed for each woman throughout.

ROUND 9 - FELLATIO 2

Teammates Paired

[3 points]

Objective: Judges will vote for the man that maintains the highest arousal throughout the duration of the round.

The men each take a seat in the chair with their teammates seated between their legs. During the first two minutes of the round, the women will only be allowed to touch their partners' genitals with their tongues. They must get them as worked up as possible without sucking or touching with their hands.

One the clock hits 2:00, the women are now allowed to use their entire mouths, but still may not touch their partners with their hands or any other part of their body. Biometrics will be displayed for the men throughout.

ROUND 10 - MISSIONARY 2

Opponents Paired

[3 points]

Objective: Judges will vote for the man that arouses his opponent the most throughout the duration of the round. Any orgasms he causes his opponent to achieve should be considered heavily.

Similar to Round 4, the rectangular cushions will be placed at the center of each play area with the women taking their place lying face up. For the duration of the round, they must lie with their legs far enough apart for their opponent to enter them.

Once the round begins, the men will only be allowed to pleasure their opponent with their penis. There should be no purposeful touching of any part of the women's bodies with the hands, however, face to face contact, including kissing of the face, ears, neck, etc... will be permitted.

ROUND 11 - COWGIRL 2

Teammates Paired

[3 points]

Objective: Judges will vote for the woman that sustains the highest arousal throughout the duration of the round. Any orgasms she is able to achieve should be considered heavily.

After the partners swap, the men will sit or lie face up on the cushions. Their teammates will sit on top of them in whichever cowgirl position they choose.

Unlike the previous Cowgirl round, this one will be only about the woman's pleasure. As the woman rides her teammate, the man will be allowed to manually stimulate her clit or breasts, or whatever helps her. It will be in his best interest to refrain from achieving orgasm himself, however.

ROUND 12 - DOGGY 2

Opponents Paired

[3 points]

Objective: Judges will vote for the man that sustains the highest arousal for both himself and his opponent throughout the duration of the round. Any orgasms achieved by the women should be considered heavily.

After the partners swap for the final time, the women will each lie faced down on their rectangular cushions. Unlike the previous Doggy round, the sex will occur in the "pronebone" position. The women may raise their hips slightly to allow their opponents to access their vagina, but other than that, they may not move in any significant way for the duration of the round.

The men will each enter their opponents from behind. They may touch the woman's back, shoulders or arms, but may not reach under her to manually stimulate her genitals. All vaginal stimulation must be provided by the penis. It will also be against the rules for the men to pleasure his own penis manually.

Unlike any previous "opponents paired" round, the objective here will be for the man to arouse both himself and his partner. He must attempt to remain as close to orgasm as possible while not going over the edge, yet also stimulate his opponent to the best of his ability. Biometrics will be displayed for all players throughout.

FINAL ROUND - FREE SEX

Opponents Paired

[5, 10, or 15 points]

Objective: With the opponents still paired, both couples will attempt to make each other orgasm by any means. The first person to orgasm will not gain any points. The 2nd will gain 5 points for their team. The 3rd will gain 10, and the one who holds out the longest is awarded 15 points.

***see overtime exception below

After the final 1:00 rest period, the opponents will stay paired (the only time in the match that they will not switch). The rules for this round are very open. Each competitor will attempt to make their opponent achieve orgasm by any means. This can include intercourse, manual, or oral stimulation. There will likely be a struggle to gain the upper hand during the early parts of the round and it will be interesting to see how each individual approaches the challenge. If at any time, one of the competitors is put in a situation that is significantly uncomfortable or painful, they can call for a reset where their opponent must temporarily separate from them before engaging once more.

The clock for this final round will begin at 10:00 and count down. Biometrics will be used to determine when an orgasm has occurred. Once an individual has experienced orgasm, the round will still continue and they should still attempt to make their opponent climax.

*** Overtime - If the 10:00 timer runs its course and there are still two or more individuals who have not achieved orgasm, the rules will immediately swap. Now the first to achieve orgasm of the ones remaining will win the 15 points, and the 2nd will receive 10 (if applicable). During this overtime period, masturbation will be against the rules for all competitors. They must achieve orgasm solely by using their competitor's body for stimulation.

BONUS AWARD

If the match did not go to an overtime, meaning that three of the competitors achieved an orgasm during the 10:00 final round, the player who did not achieve orgasm (the winner of the 15 points) may opt to receive a "bonus award."

This award will consist of the two members of the opposite gender (both their teammate and their opponent) stimulating the winner to achieve his/her final orgasm. This round is only for entertainment purposes and should not be considered as part of the formal competition.

Once all rounds are completed, the final scores are displayed and one team is declared the victor. All competitors may be interviewed for a final time to discuss how the match went.

Final Thoughts

I hope you all enjoyed my proposal for the Sex Championship Series. If anyone wants to take steps to make something like this a reality, I think it could be an amazing endeavor and should be exceedingly popular to follow. In addition to other versions for different orientations and gender identities, I also envision various levels of the competition. For example there could be one "Pro" level league with people who actively train for this kind of competition, and also a more "Amateur" league with real couples who would like to see how they stack up against other amateurs. I see lots of potential overall!!

12