The Sex Crystals Pt. 05

Story Info
Several of the family recreate a porn scene.
8.7k words
4.48
10.5k
11

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This part continues directly from Part 4. The porn video described in this part is straight out of the deep, dark recesses of my depraved imagination. Any reference to any actual porn video is entirely coincidental. This will not surprise anyone, as even porn has a better storyline than whatever shite my imagination managed to contrive.

The sun streamed in through the slats in the Venetian blinds and across the pillow. Bill shielded his eyes as best he could, but the light in the room was stopping him from going back to sleep. Groggily, he looked around, initially surprised to realise that he wasn't in his own room - and not even in his own house.

Slowly, the memories of the night before came back to him. He smiled, thinly, as he remembered plunging his cock into the woman's beautiful arse. Sarah. Her name was Sarah his mind told him.

Frankly, Bill couldn't have given a shit what her name was, but it was good that he remembered, he guessed. He remembered other bits from the orgy the night before. No doubt about it, that was what it had been. Bill found himself adding a line to his bucket list and instantly ticking it off: be part of an orgy. Tick.

He looked around the room. A few feet away sat a bedside cabinet with a digital clock on it, which politely informed him that it was just a few minutes before 8 o'clock. Bill groaned - his head hurt a little.

A smell of frying bacon assaulted his nostrils. The joke about Sarah liking sausage came back to him. Bill liked sausages and had been promised that there were some. At that memory, his stomach informed him that he was very hungry. Bill tried to ignore this feeling, but his stomach quickly decided that, if he was going to be a prick about it, then it - the stomach - was going to be in charge. It rumbled and gurgled several times until Bill resigned himself to his fate and folded out of bed.

Bill was surprised at both his energy and the lack of pain in his knees. He had enjoyed a number of "birthday whores" in his time and had always been utterly exhausted the following day (no matter how insistent his stomach happened to be!) Further, he had been suffering from osteoarthritis in his knees for several years and they often ached in the mornings.

Yet, today, he was full of energy and his knees made no complaint at all as he stood up and headed to the bathroom. The bathroom was empty and Bill emptied his bladder before he made his way downstairs.

Following his nose, he found his way into the kitchen where he found Sarah wearing a white apron with a rather hideous representation of a toucan on it, serving bacon onto a plate in front of her son. Robbie, Bill remembered as he watched the young man nod at his mother and begin loading bacon and beans into his mouth.

Robbie was topless, Bill saw, and he was quite well defined. Bill, however, could not get the picture of the young man ploughing his cock into his sister out of his head.

I slept in his bed last night, Bill recalled. I wonder where he slept? But that was painfully obvious, he realised. Robbie had, presumably, been with his sister last night.

Robbie looked up from his breakfast for just long enough to nod at Bill and try and say something around a mouthful of scrambled egg, nodded again and turned his attention back to his overflowing plate.

Sarah looked over at Bill. "Good morning, Bill, dear," she said.

"Morning, ma'am," Bill replied.

"Oh, stop that," Sarah laughed. "Any man who has had his cock up my arse is free to call me by my first name. Sarah. I insist."

"OK, mum, Sarah it is," Robbie said and laughed.

Sarah looked at her son. "I meant what I said, Robbie," she said. "Any man." Bill took this to mean that Robbie had fucked his mother's arse at some point. The thought should have disgusted him - hell, this entire family was fucking disgusting and immoral and should all be fucking locked up in theory. Instead, he found the idea erotic and he began to get hard inside his trousers.

"So, what do I call Dad," Robbie asked.

"Well, you've not fucked his arse yet, so I assume it's 'Dad' for now," Sarah laughed.

"I'll sort that out soon enough," Robbie grinned and winked at Bill. Bill found himself grinning back.

"Well, Bill, dear," Sarah turned back to him. "Whilst my son ponders how he's going to do that..."

"Shouldn't be too hard," Robbie muttered only half to himself.

"...what would you like for your breakfast," Sarah said, pointedly.

"I...er... what... Um..."

"Sausage," Robbie said. "He likes sausage, remember?"

"Oh, I remember," Sarah said. "Would sausage be good?"

"If it's not too much trouble," Bill answered.

"Of course not," Sarah said. "They're in the air fryer now. It'll only be a minute or two. Toast? Beans? What do you like?"

"Everything on there," Bill said, pointing to Robbie's plate. "But, really - whatever you have will be fine."

"Excellent. Give me a few minutes. Take a seat." So saying, she turned to the cooker behind her. Bill's mouth dropped open. Behind that horrendous (and desperately in need of a wash) apron, Sarah was completely naked.

"How do you like your eggs," Sarah asked and turned back around again for a moment. She saw the look on Bill's face. "What? Oh. Yes. Well, I've not cooked in the nude since about the time that the kids were born, but I've always enjoyed the freedom of it. I hate the apron," she continued, "but I hate fat scalds on my tits even more!" She laughed.

Bill shook himself awake again. "Fried," he said.

"What?"

"The eggs?"

"Oh, yes! Fried. Of course. Just a minute!" Sarah turned back to the cooker.

Bill noticed that Robbie was not shy in staring at his mother's bare arse as she cooked. Robbie turned and winked at Bill again, nodding his head in his mother's direction and raising an eyebrow. Bill winked and nodded back. The two of them grinned as if sharing a secret.

If it was a secret, it was the most open secret in the history of open secrets. Sarah turned to the table with a plate covered in bacon, beans, eggs, beans, sausages, beans, toast beans, beans and beans and plonked it in front of Bill.

As she stepped away from the table, she playfully clipped him on the back of the head. "Stop staring at my arse," she said, smirking. "Do you think I'm stood here cooking breakfast for you so that you can stare at my arse?"

"Yes," Bill answered and swatted her, lightly. "And can you blame me? That, ma'am - Sarah, I mean - is one gorgeous arse! And I've seen a few!"

"I'll bet," Robbie replied. "And it is a gorgeous arse, mum. I mean Sarah," he giggled.

"Oh, pooh," Sarah replied, though she was secretly thrilled.

"Not in the kitchen please, Sarah," Bill joked.

"Yeah - it'll make the food smell funny," Robbie laughed.

Sarah tried to look horrified, but simply couldn't keep it going. The three of them burst into laughter.

"What's so funny," Aimee asked from the doorway. Bill - along with the others - turned to face her and he nearly choked on his beans. The young woman was as naked as her mother - more so, as she was not wearing an apron. And she was fucking stunning! Of course, pretty much any naked woman looks stunning, but in Aimee's case the word wasn't quite descriptive enough.

Robbie filled her in on the joke and then had to repeat himself as his father came in. Mike, Bill was relieved to see, was wearing boxer shorts. Mike walked over to his wife and slapped his hands on her arse. "So fucking gorgeous," he said.

"My arse? Or the rest of me?" Sarah looked over her shoulder at her husband.

"Who's looking at the rest of you," Mike joked. Bill laughed as he watched Sarah hit Mike with one of those kitchen implements that men don't know the name of and shoved her arse into him to push him away.

"Sit down, fuck-face," she said to him. "Before I pour boiling egg fat over your limp dick!"

"It's not limp," Mike grinned back as he headed to the table.

"Tough shit," Sarah said. "You had your chance to get on my good side and you failed. So it can be as hard as it likes - you ain't getting any from me!"

Mike pretended to pout. Then he looked, quizzically, at Aimee. "Sorry, daddy," Aimee said in response to the question Mike hadn't asked, "I'm otherwise occupied." So saying, she walked over to Robbie's chair and sat on his lap. She wiggled her butt a few times whilst Robbie managed to eat around her. Finally, she stood up a little, moved her hand under her butt and sat down again. She gasped, closed her eyes and moaned. "Oh, fuck," she whispered.

"Not at the breakfast table," Mike said and Bill realised that Robbie was also nude and now had his cock in his sister's pussy. He shook his head - not at them, but at how all of this incestuous behaviour was now so acceptable to him.

"Really, daddy," Aimee asked as she stood up again. She stepped over to her father. "So, if I sunk my pretty little pussy down on your hard cock, you'd send me away?"

Mike swallowed. "Absolutely," he said.

"I call bullshit, daddy," Aimee said. She fished her father's cock out of his boxers, spun around and lowered herself onto it. She moaned as she sunk onto her daddy's cock.

"Oh, fuck, baby girl," Mike said. Then he came back to the real world. "Go on, go away," he said.

Aimee turned to look at him, her eyebrow raised. "Really?"

"Yes," Mike said "I want you to get off me." Aimee began to stand up. Mike gripped her hips and sat her back down onto him. "In about sixty years," he laughed.

Aimee whooped and sat down again. "Oh, fuck, daddy," she gasped.

"I am," Mike laughed and everyone laughed along.

"You're a fucking pervert," Sarah said, smirking at her husband.

"I can't help it," Mike replied. "We've got such gorgeous children!"

"I was talking to that slut daughter of yours," Sarah smiled back.

"Yep," Aimee said. "And happy, too!" Everyone laughed again.

Somehow, everyone had managed to eat something for breakfast. Sarah had finished cooking, ripped off the apron and sat between Robbie and Bill naked as the day she was born. She managed to eat her breakfast in between gripping one or the other by the cock and stroking them a little. Bill had rapidly got hard inside his pants and had removed them becoming as naked as the rest of them.

Sarah was the last to finish her breakfast, despite having the smallest plate, mainly because - having cooked for everyone else before her - she was the last to sit down. Of course, her hands being busy between mouthfuls didn't help.

The family - but not Bill who was waited on as a guest - put their plates in the dishwasher. A few telltale drips slid down Aimee's leg to indicate that her father had cum inside her over breakfast. The shit-eating grin on Mike's face simply confirmed it.

Everyone made their way into the main room. Aimee sat on her brother's cock, facing away from him, and bounced a few times. "Squish that cum, big brother," she said. "Push daddy's cum deep inside me with your beautiful cock!"

"Gonna add to it with my own," Robbie said. "Just you wait!"

"Oh, yes! Do it! Fucking cum inside me like daddy did! Flood my little pussy with cum!"

"I will! I won't be long!"

"Oh, you are," Aimee snickered. "Trust me, I know!"

Robbie pushed into his sister. "Oh, fuck, yeah," he groaned. "Oh, fuck! I fucking love this, sis! Fuck!"

"Me too, big brother," Aimee replied, her eyes closed as she worked on another orgasm. "So fucking good! Should have done this months ago!"

"Fuck, yeah! But don't worry - we'll make up for it!"

"I fucking hope so!"

Robbie thrust again a couple of times. "Oh, fuck! Yeah! Fuck! I'm fucking cumming! Cumming in your pussy, sis! Cumming so fucking...oh, shit! Fuck!" He released a barrage of cum into his sister.

Aimee gasped as her brother came inside her and she came alongside him. "Oh, fuck, Robbie! Fuck! Fuck! Fucking fuck! Shit! Oh, fuck yeah!" She spun her head as far as she could and the two of them kissed, desperately.

Bill couldn't help being constantly hard, but also curious. Once the two kids had come down from whatever orgasmic cloud they were currently on, he asked a question that had been bothering him for a couple of minutes. "What did you mean when you said you should have done this months ago? How long have you been... you know..."

"Fucking like rabbits?" Robbie smirked at Bill. "I don't know - what time is it now?"

"Nearly nine."

"Then about 12 hours. Give or take."

Bill was gobsmacked. "Twelve hours? That's all?"

"Yeah," Aimee replied. "Until last night we were just a normal family. Now... we're a little less normal!" She laughed.

"But you guys are so...calm. Accepting. Confident with each other!"

"Is that a problem," Sarah asked.

"No. It's just...surprising, is all, I guess."

"Last night was certainly...educational," Mike said.

Bill looked around the room. "The jewels," he said, after a moment or two.

"What?" Mike looked guilty. Fuck it - Mike felt - guilty. Like a nasty little secret had been discovered.

"It's the jewels, right? They...help drop your inhibitions?"

"How...how did you...?"

"Didn't take much," Bill replied. "They're always around. I saw the two of you," he pointed at Robbie and Mike who were sitting next to one another, "in the rear-view on the way here. There was a weird purple glow in the car. Then, when I came in here, the jewels were all over the room and they still glowed - like they're doing now, although you can't see them as easily as it's daylight. And, of course, there's the fact that you can't help staring at them."

"What?"

"Yeah," Bill continued. "I kinda noticed last night, but I was a little...preoccupied to give it much thought."

"You were too busy giving to mum's arse," Aimee laughed.

Bill chuckled. "It is a pretty distracting arse," he agreed.

"I think there should have been a comma in that sentence, Bill, dear," Sarah said. "I have a pretty, distracting arse. Two adjectives." She raised two fingers to emphasise her point.

"That too," Bill agreed. "But last night when I was paying court to your pretty distracting, pretty and distracting arse, you were staring at that jewel on the counter over there." He pointed to the sideboard, where Sarah's flower-shaped jewel rested.

"You two," he continued, pointing to Aimee and Robbie, "were fucking in that direction," he pointed to the windowsill where a purple devil sat next to a purple...horse? Whatever.

"And you," he pointed at Mike, "put that one down, carefully, over there and stood next to it all the time." Mike's bee could be seen where Bill's hand indicated.

"And, finally, there's the fact that you can't keep your eyes off at least one of them at any point. Leastways, not for more than a couple of minutes. You stare at them, like...I don't know. Like they're possessing you."

"It feels like it," Mike agreed. "I'm getting worried."

"What for," Bill asked.

"Well. All this...sex. I mean, we've done things over the past few hours that we wouldn't have dreamed of this time yesterday. They've got a control over us!"

"So? Look, I know I don't look it, but I'm not a young man," Bill joked. "I know you know about my birthday...shenanigans."

"Your prostitutes," Aimee said.

"Yes. Them. Well, anyway, normally after an hour or two with my...lady friends," he looked vaguely embarrassed, "I get...um..."

"Deflated?" Sarah grinned at him.

"Er...no. Not really. I just can't keep up like I used to. I mean, I can keep it up - and unlike many guys my age I don't need pills for that - but I don't have the energy any more. After a bit my energy starts flagging and I just want to sleep. But last night? I could have kept on for ages."

"Bullshit," Robbie said. "You were knackered. I practically had to carry you up the stairs!"

"But not until I had finished," Bill replied. "If I had had another person to fuck, I would have been able to. And this morning," he continued. "Normally, after a...session, I'm in bed the whole next morning near enough. But today, I'm up at eight - despite not going to bed until after three - and I'm full of energy. If those jewels are responsible, so fucking be it! Count yourselves lucky and fuck the days away!"

The Ross family thought about what Bill had said. Each of them heard him say aloud the fears and thoughts that had been going through their heads. What Bill was saying was true. Each of them was more energised than they felt they had a right to be, considering the amount of exercise they had partaken in the night before. Sleep had been quick in coming, certainly, but that was not a surprise either, and for much the same reason. Yet each of them was wide awake this morning and had availed themselves of a bigger breakfast than any of them had eaten in weeks.

"So...I shouldn't be worried, you think?" Mike wasn't sure why he was basing his entire family future on the words of an elderly tow truck driver, but for some reason it just seemed right. After all, the guy might be old, but he was clearly a quick thinker. His forensic explanation of the night before was testament to that.

"Fuck, no! Go for it, I say! You're all young - younger than me, at least. So go and have fun! With whoever and however you want! Unless it really becomes an issue, just do it as the Nike adverts say. And if it does become an issue...don't come to me for help! I'm not exactly an expert in this sort of thing!" He laughed.

"But," Robbie countered, "we can read each other's minds! And yours! You never mentioned your birthday...treats. Not until mum did. But we all knew about them beforehand." He turned to the others who nodded in agreement.

"I didn't say there wasn't a down-side to it," Bill said. "But, I just said, I'm not an expert."

"It's not a down side," Aimee said. "I think it's cool that I can read my brother's dirty little mind!" She smiled at Robbie and then smacked him, lightly, on the leg. "Later," she said.

"I think it's a down side," Bill said. "Sure, it's great that you can read his mind, although I can't and I still know roughly what he was thinking to make you hit him and good on you!"

"So, what's the down side?"

"Secrets. You'll never have any, maybe. You'll never be surprised at Christmas because you'll know what the present is before you open it - possibly before it's even been delivered. You'll know a person's inner thoughts. Maybe other people less than yourselves. You got my birthday whores because they were at the top of my mind, but I doubt you can read anything more."

"Not true," Sarah said. "I know you had a wife - Margaret or Marie or something like that - and that she died a long time ago and that's why you entertain yourself on your birthday with women's arses. You didn't tell us that. Or not much of it, at least."

"Mary," Bill said. "She was Mary. And yes, she loved me fucking her arse. She loved anal so much I'm amazed we ever got pregnant!" Bill smiled, ruefully as he remembered.

"But she died - along with your baby," Aimee said. "Oh, Bill, I'm so sorry!" She stood up and came over to him, sat on his lap and held him tightly.

"Thank you," Bill said, trying not to cry. The memories flooded back. His darling, Mary, in that scandalous (for the times) two-piece swimsuit that she spent less time in than out of when they went swimming up at the lake all those years ago. The pregnant belly that he had kissed, every night, promising his child the world when they were born. The way that, due to her large, pregnant belly, doggy-style and anal were the most comfortable positions for Mary to have sex in and how she craved sex more and more as the pregnancy went on.

The way the light went out of her eyes as she died.

The look on the doctor's face as he told Bill there was nothing that could be done for either Mary or her baby.