The Sex Crystals Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vomit-yellow walls of the hospital corridor, where Bill sat and cried and wailed for hours after hearing the news.

The nursery that had never been used. The pristine white cot that had never been slept in. The baby clothes that hung, unworn, in the wardrobe for years before he could bring himself to donate them to a couple down the street who were struggling for money. The cot and some other baby things had gone that way, too.

It had been years later that he had finally disposed of his wife's things. By then, many of her clothes were so old they practically fell apart when he held them, but he could picture his wife in each outfit before...

And now the tears fell and he couldn't stop them. Didn't want to stop them. They fell down his face and Aimee felt them, running cold and wet across her breasts, and she held him tighter.

It was a minute or so, before Bill stopped weeping and, when he blinked the tears from his eyes, he was confronted by two naked eighteen-year-old breasts. And like a horny old man (which, fuck it, he was), he stuck out his tongue and licked a nipple.

Aimee jumped. "Bill!" She half-laughed, half-screamed his name. "What do you think you are doing?"

Bill was feeling much better now. The searing pain he had felt at the front of his mind just moments before was once more a dull, throbbing ache near the back of his head that he was used to. "I'm turning you on," he smirked.

"Is that what you call it," Aimee asked, jokingly.

"Yes. Why? Isn't it working?"

"I don't know. Try again and we'll see."

Bill did. Several times. "Well," he asked.

Aimee mock-sighed. "Bill, Bill, Bill," she said. "Honestly! I come here, offering you my support and care and allowing you to cry your tears all over my tits and now you're licking my nipples and trying it on! Seriously, Bill, my friend, what am I going to do with you?"

A well-liked video, that Aimee kept in her private stash for perusal when she was alone and horny came to mind. An old man and his granddaughter, cuddling together in a private part of the house. The granddaughter giving comfort to her grandfather who suddenly started to turn the situation to his advantage...

"I've got a couple of suggestions," Bill answered, wiggling his eyebrows lecherously.

Aimee was shocked for a moment. This was the exact line that came up on the video. Almost without thinking, what the granddaughter said next came to her thoughts. "Oh, I'm sure you have," she smiled at Bill. "Such as?"

"Well, you could bend over and suck my dick for me," Bill answered. "That would be a good start!" The line wasn't exactly the same. But it was very close...

"A good start? What kind of girl do you take me for?"

"A very good girl," Bill answered, stroking her arm. "Grandpa's very special girl." He smiled at her. "That was how it went in that video, wasn't it?"

Aimee blushed. That video was one she hoped no-one would ever find out about. Of course, now that the crystals were in their lives... "Shit," she hissed.

"See? Down side," Bill said.

"I'll give you 'down side'," Aimee countered and slid off his lap. On her knees, she pushed in between Bills legs and took his semi-erect cock into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck," Bill said. "Oh, good god!"

Aimee looked up at him. "Do you know the rest of it; the video" she asked.

Bill shook his head.

The next part of the video came, almost unbidden, into Aimee's mind. For some reason, her more secret porn favourites came to mind really easily now. She remembered, so clearly, what came next in the video. She concentrated on it and made it the focus of her thoughts. When Bill had picked up on her thoughts moments before, the thoughts themselves were at the front of her mind. She tried to do this again with the next part of the video, which now hung in her head like a freeze-frame, waiting for someone to press Play.

Bill shook his head again. Aimee pointed to her horse-shaped crystal and Robbie tossed it to her. She stared at it, intently, for a moment, trying to push her thoughts into it. After a moment or two, it began to glow.

A few moments later, the other crystals around the room also began to glow. Something was wrong, though. Instead of the usual purple glow, the crystals were all glowing red. Each member of the Ross family heard them speak, although none of them liked what they heard. Bill caught the basics of what had been said and squirrelled the information away, determined that the family would never know he knew.

Slowly, the horse in Aimee's hand turned from red to purple and she put it down again.

"Try again," Aimee said.

Bill shook his head again. "Sorry," he said, "still nothing."

"Try harder," Aimee said.

Bill prepared to shake his head again when suddenly... The grandpa tells her she's a really good girl, the thought came, seemingly from nowhere, to the forefront of Bill's mind. "You're a really good girl," Bill said. "Grandpa's special, good girl."

The girl begins sucking her grandpa again. Aimee began to suck Bill's cock again.

He says it again. "Such a good girl," Bill said, the words now coming straight into his head, unencumbered. "Oh, such a good little girl for Grandpa. Sucking Grandpa's cock for him! So good!"

The girl sucks harder, faster. Aimee sucked harder. Faster.

Grandpa tells her: "Oh, fuck, yes, baby! So good! So fucking good, baby girl! Grandpa loves his baby girl! Suck that dick, baby! Suck Grandpa so good! Gonna give you my cum, baby! Gonna give you that same cum that made your mom!" Bill hated the word 'mom'; why couldn't Americans learn to speak English properly? But it was in the video and Bill was possessed by Aimee's recollection of the video and desperate to do it right.

"No, Grandpa," Aimee/Granddaughter said. "I don't want it there! I want it in my pussy! Don't you want that, Grandpa? To give your little girl your cum in her pussy?"

"Oh, yeah," Bill/Grandpa answered. "But don't worry! I got lots of cum! I can give it to you twice! Maybe more, if you're really good!"

"Oh, thank you, Grandpa," Aimee/Granddaughter replied. "Yummy!" And with that, Aimee/Granddaughter resumed sucking on Bill/Grandpa's cock.

"Oh, fuck, yeah! That's it, baby girl! Show Grandpa how good a girl you are! You're a good girl, aren't you, baby?" Aimee/Granddaughter nodded. "So good! Oh, yeah! Oh, god! Oh, fuck! Here it comes, baby! Cumming for you, baby! I'm-a cumming for you!"

Bill hadn't expected to cum any time soon. There was always a warning, first. A warning sign that any guy over the age of about thirteen knows very well and that, depending on how much he is enjoying what is happening to him he may, or may not, bother telling his partner about.

But in the video, this was where Grandpa fed his Granddaughter his cum and, completely without any warning, Bill felt his orgasm hit and he filled Aimee's mouth with his cum. He grabbed the back of his head, just like in the video, and forced her mouth over his cock as he came. "Cumming! Oh, fuck! Cumming right down your throat, baby! Fucking take my fucking cum! Oh, shit! Oh, fuck! Oh, FUCK!"

Aimee, like the Granddaughter in the video, sucked every drop down. Eventually, Bill stopped cumming and released her head. She came up for air. "Did I do good, Grandpa," she asked. "Did your little girl do good?"

"Very good," Bill/Grandpa answered, gasping a little. "Just give Grandpa a moment, baby."

"But you promised, Grandpa," Aimee/Granddaughter said. "You promised me!"

"I know, baby," Bill/Grandpa answered. "I just need a moment!" What the fuck for? I'm fine! In fact, I'm more than fine! Let me at that pussy!

In a moment! In the video it takes a moment!

But...

IN A MOMENT! The voice hit Bill like a freight train and he imagined that he had snapped his head back in shock. He was surprised to discover that this was not the case.

Now, Grandpa, strokes his Granddaughter's cheek. Bill stroked Aimee's cheek. "That's Grandpa's good girl," Bill/Grandpa said. "Such a good girl! A good girl like you deserves a special present!"

"Oh, yes, Grandpa," Aimee/Granddaughter replied. "Are you gonna fuck me now? Like you used to fuck mommy?"

"Oh, yes, baby girl," Bill/Grandpa said. "You just come up here and Grandpa will give you what you want!"

Aimee/Granddaughter climbed up onto Bill/Grandpa's lap. "Do you want Grandpa to suck your pretty pussy?"

"No, it's OK, Grandpa," Aimee/Granddaughter answered. "I got my step-brother to... oh!"

"You and your step-brother, huh," Bill/Grandpa came back. "That dirty little fucker! I'm going to punish him! Where is he?" Bill/Grandpa started to rise.

"No, Grandpa! No! It's OK! Don't hurt my step-brother, please! Please, Grandpa! I'll do anything! Anything, Grandpa! Just don't hurt him, please!"

"Anything, huh? OK, you little slut! I won't hurt the little fucker! But you're going to pay! And you know what that means, don't you?"

"Oh! No! No, Grandpa! Not that! Please! Anything but that!"

"Uh-uh," Bill/Grandpa hissed. "You promised! Anything, you said. Anything. So I'm gonna take it out on that cute little ass of yours!" Ass! Another Americanisation that Bill really couldn't stand. But Bill was - in a worryingly real way - no longer just Bill...

"Please, no, Grandpa! Please!"

"No? OK, so I'm gonna whip your step-fucker within an inch of his life, then! Gonna get my belt and whip him so hard he won't be able to sit down for a week!"

"No! Not that! Not my step-brother! He...I... Please! Don't hurt him! I'll do anything!"

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"Even give me your ass?"

Granddaughter dropped her head, defeated. "Yes," she whispered.

"What? Grandpa is old, baby, and can't hear you!"

"Yes, you can fuck my ass," Granddaughter said.

"Beg me," Grandpa ordered. "Beg me for it! Tell me what you want!"

Granddaughter looked at her Grandpa. "Please, Grandpa," she said, "please fuck my ass! I want you to be the first in my ass! Please, Grandpa!"

"The first, huh? No-one else has had your ass?"

"No," Granddaughter said.

"Not even that step-fucker step-brother of yours?"

"No! He's not done that! No-one has done that! I saved my ass for you, Grandpa! Only for you!"

Grandpa's face softened. "That's my good little girl," he said, stroking her cheek again. "Such a sweet little girl for Grandpa. And it'll be our little secret, won't it? You won't tell anyone? Not even your step-brother?"

"No, Grandpa! I won't tell. No-one will know. I promise. As long as you fuck my ass for me, no-one will know." Granddaughter kissed Grandpa on the nose. "Just my lovely Grandpa. Your little girl loves you, Grandpa! That's why I saved my ass for you! To show you how much I love you! That's why I gave you every hole first! Because I love you!"

"Such a sweet little girl," Grandpa said again. "OK. I'll do what you want me to. Turn around, baby!"

Granddaughter turned around, displaying her ample arse to her darling Grandpa. "Please be gentle, Grandpa. Please don't hurt me!"

"Oh, don't worry, baby girl," Grandpa answered. "Grandpa will be so careful with his little girl. It might hurt at first," Grandpa continued, "but it will feel so much better soon; I promise!"

Granddaughter looked, with some concern, at her Grandpa. "OK, Grandpa," she said. "I trust you. I love you, Grandpa!"

"Grandpa loves you too, baby sweet. Let Grandpa show you how much he loves you." So saying, he leaned forward and began to lick his Granddaughter's arsehole.

Granddaughter jumped a little. "Oh! Oh, fuck! Oh, wow! Oh, Grandpa! Oh, shit, fuck! Oh, god! That feels so weird! But so good! Oh, god! Oh, fuck! Yeah! Do it again, Grandpa! Lick my ass again!"

Grandpa licked again, rubbing the tip of his tongue around his Granddaughter's rosebud. Licking it. Tickling it. Breathing across it. Granddaughter jumped again.

"Oh, shit-fuck! Oh, fuck, yeah! Do that! I love that! Grandpa! Oh, god, Grandpa! You're licking my ass! I love it when you lick my ass! Oh, fuck!"

Grandpa smiled and stuck out his tongue as far as it would go, plunging it in and out of his Granddaughter's arse.

"Oooh! Oh, fuck, yeah! Yes! Oh, fuck, yes! Oh, fuck! Fuck! Fuck me! Do that again! Oh, shit, fuck, shit!"

Grandpa tongued his Granddaughter's arse a few more times.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, shit, yeah! Oh, fuck! Lick that ass! Lick my ass all fucking day! Oh, shit! Oh, fuck! Oh, shit-shit-shit-shit-fuck-shit!"

Now, Grandpa finished his tongue action and put his hands on his Granddaughter's hips. "Come down here, baby," he said. "Gonna fuck your ass now! Get ready!"

"Oh, yes, Grandpa! I'm ready! I'm so fucking ready! Do it! Fuck my ass! Fuck it deep, Grandpa! Make it yours! Take it! Take my fucking ass-cherry! I want you to have it!"

Grandpa placed the tip of his cock at his Granddaughter's butt-hole. "This might hurt a little, baby girl," Grandpa said. "But just you wait! You'll love it soon, I promise!"

"OK, Grandpa," Granddaughter replied. "Do it. Fuck my ass! I love you, Grandpa!"

Grandpa lowered his Granddaughter down a little onto his cock. "Oh, shit! Oh, fuck! Oh, shit," Granddaughter gasped.

"Are you OK, baby?"

"Yes! Yes, Grandpa! Don't stop! It hurts, but I love you and I want you to do it! Fuck my ass until it's sore!" So saying, Granddaughter took events into her own hands and pushed down on Grandpa's cock so that half of it, or more, was lodged in her arse. "Oh! SHIIITTT! OWWWW! Fuck! Fuck! Ow! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! That hurts, Grandpa! Oh, fuck!"

Grandpa grew very concerned. "Do you want me to take it out? I will! You've been a very good girl and Grandpa will stop if you want me to."

"No! No! No, wait! I'll be OK in a moment! Wait, Grandpa! Give me a moment! I want you to fuck my ass! Just wait!"

After a few moments, Granddaughter seemed to feel that things were better. "I told you, Grandpa! I just needed a moment. More! Give me more!"

Grandpa pushed up just as Granddaughter pushed down and, with another squeal, Granddaughter found herself sitting on her Grandpa's lap. "Oh, shit! Fuck! Give me a second, Grandpa! Oh, fuck! You're so big! So fucking big in my ass! I told you I wanted it, Grandpa! Oh, fuck! Yeah! Oh, fuck me!"

"I will," Grandpa replied. "Here we go. Slow to start with." And Grandpa was as good as his word. He slowly started to move his Granddaughter up and down his cock, spearing her arse.

"Oh, fuck! Yeah! Oh, shit! Oh, fuck! That feels so good, Grandpa! So good!" Now, Granddaughter started to get into her rhythm. "Harder," she called out. "Fuck me harder! Fuck me faster! Fucking fuck me harder! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck yeah! Oh, fuck! You're going to make me cum, Grandpa! Oh, fuck! Oh, shit! Oh, yeah! Fuck that ass! Fuck it! Make it yours! Oh, fuck! Oh, fucking hell! Shit! Fuck! I'm cumming! Cumming, Grandpa! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, FUCK!!!!!"

Granddaughter screamed and bucked, gasping for breath. "Oh, shit!, oh, shit!, oh, shit," she whispered, repeatedly, as she came down from her orgasmic high.

Grandpa, however, was not finished. As soon as he felt his Granddaughter was recovered enough, he began pushing himself up inside her again. "Fuck, yeah! Gonna fuck yer ass! Gonna fuck it hard! Yeah! Fuck! Fucking, yeah! Fucking your ass! Ugh! Fuck! Shit! Yeah! Fuck! Fuck! Gonna cum right up yer ass! Fuck! Fucking yeah! Fucking that tight ass! Fuck, yeah! Take it! Take it, you slut! Fucking take my cum up yer ass! Fuck, yeah! Fuck, yeah! Fuck, yeah!"

"Oh, fuck, Grandpa! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! I'm gonna cum again! Oh, fuck! Oh shit! Pound my ass, Grandpa! Fuck it! Fuck me! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!"

The pair of them exploded almost simultaneously. Gasping, screaming, shouting and cumming in an orgasmic blast that sent both of them reeling. It was almost a full minute before they were calm enough to do anything more than simply pant with exhaustion.

Across the room, Mike, Sarah and Robbie watched in abject fascination. In front of them, a real-life porn film brought to reality without the slightly dodgy hand-held camera shake common to porn that isn't quite up to standards. Each of them was lost in what little story there was, but utterly mesmerised by what they were seeing.

Suddenly, Sarah felt something tickle her mind. She didn't understand it for a moment, but it came again, more insistently. It was, she realised, the voice of her crystal, giving her instruction.

Sarah mimed opening a door and walked over to the two sweat-covered people before her. "Daddy? Baby? What? What the fuck is going on here?" A thought hit her; god the scripting in porn is really fucking stupid! She's naked, he's naked and got his dick up her arse! What the fuck does the mother think is going on?

"Oh, mommy," Granddaughter replied. "It's Grandpa! He's been fucking my ass! So good! So deep! Oh, fuck, yeah!" She giggled and laid her head down on her Grandpa's chest.

"Daddy? What the fuck? That's your Granddaughter! How dare you? You're disgusting!"

"What," Grandpa asked. "I fucked you enough times! Time for your daughter to learn the family secret!"

"But she's only eighteen, Daddy! And you're getting on for seventy! How the fuck is that right?" Seventy? Yeah, right! But that's the line...

"Don't matter! Age ain't nothing but a number! This special little girl's got herself a fine ass and I took advantage of that! Just as I did yours, remember?"

"But, Daddy! I thought I was your special little girl!"

"Oh, you are," Grandpa replied. "You are both my special little girls! Grandpa loves his little girl," he stroked his Granddaughter on the leg. "Daddy loves his little girl, too," he stroked Mommy on the leg as well.

"It's OK, mommy," Granddaughter said. "We can share! Grandpa's got enough cum for both of us!" Whilst she said this, she slowly stood up and slid her Grandpa's cock out of her arse. As it slipped out, a small puddle of cum dribbled from her arsehole and pooled on Grandpa's lap.

"Hey," Mommy said. "Don't waste my Daddy's cum!" She instantly dropped to her knees and began licking the puddle of cum from her Daddy's lap. "You have such lovely tasting cum, Daddy! Much nicer than my husband's cum! I love to drink your cum, Daddy!"

"That's a good girl, Daddy's good girl," Grandpa said, stroking Mommy's hair. He smiled at Mommy, who smiled back and resumed licking cum from his lap and then sucking on her Daddy's cock to make sure there was no cum left inside for her. She was disappointed to realise that her Daddy had given it all to his Granddaughter.

"It is nice cum," Granddaughter said. "But I like my step-brother's cum more, I think."

"You've tasted your step-brother's cum?" Mommy was very angry.

"Oh, yes," Granddaughter replied, apparently unaware of how pissed her Mommy was right now. "He's got such a nice cock and such lovely cum! Yours is lovely too, Grandpa, but my step-brother has the sweetest cum I've ever tasted.

"Oh, that's it," Mommy said. "You're both in deep trouble now, you and your step-brother! Call him!"

"What? Mommy, it's OK! I wanted him to..."

"I don't give a fuck! Call him! You two are in deep shit, now! I mean it! Call him!"

"Why don't you call him," Granddaughter asked, petulantly.

"Because I'm too busy," her Mommy replied and resumed licking Grandpa's cock. "Oh, Daddy! I love you! I love your cock! Give me your cock, Daddy! Please! I want you to fuck me whilst I punish my little girl and her step-brother! Can I! Will you? Please?"

Grandpa was not one to refuse sex. "Certainly, baby," he replied. "Come here! Sit on Daddy's cock! That baby-making cock that made you! Come on! Sit on me! Now!"