The Sex Crystals Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day, having left the crystal behind, the flirtation was almost nonexistent, apart from his secretary, Louise, who was approaching 70 and probably hadn't had sex for about fifty years. Louise had flirted with Mike shamelessly, although harmlessly, ever since coming to work for him three years earlier, so that probably didn't count.

A trip to the superstore for Sarah and Aimee had resulted in several unexpected encounters with men and women who had never met the two before but who made it clear they would happily get to know them better if they wanted. The whole experience had scared the pair of them enough that Aimee eventually took the two crystals back to the car and hid them away, after which the friendly (and, sometimes, not so friendly) encounters stopped.

Robbie had not tested his crystal outside yet, but the stories from his family were enough to convince him that these things were powerful and needed to be controlled. The family had taken to leaving them behind in the house when they went out. Previously, this had not been an issue, since the crystals seemed to get no enjoyment out of a person masturbating, although this remained fun for the individual concerned.

But now, Robbie was in a situation he hadn't anticipated. The raw power of the crystals seemed to be increased by proximity both to people and each other. Mike had only had issues with people who had gotten relatively close to him when he had taken his bee to work, but Sarah and Aimee claimed that flirtatious looks, waves and the occasional quiet wolf-whistle had come from people some distance down the aisles, suggesting that the two crystals had, perhaps, enhanced each other's area of influence.

Now, Robbie found himself in a relatively small room with another person and four crystals out in the open, each one firing out power and - potentially - enhancing each other. This could be a big problem, he thought.

Josh was a nice enough guy by all accounts, but he appeared to be as straight as an arrow. He had had a couple of girlfriends during his time at University - although none had lasted very long. Robbie doubted he had even looked at a guy in "that way".

But Robbie knew from experience that the crystals didn't give a flying fuck about that. He, himself, had never even thought about gay sex before that night at the farmhouse and he was now a fully-turned bisexual fucking machine. Even without his crystals, he had found himself admiring the physiques of men and women out in the street and wondering how each would feel wrapped around his dick or stuffed in his mouth or his arse.

And, fuck! Now, all Robbie could do was picture Josh shoving his cock inside his mouth and sucking on it like it was the water of life! These fucking crystals are a nightmare, he realised.

Josh, meanwhile, had cleared a couple more yellows and was now snookered. Literally. He had two yellows left and both were stuck behind a group of reds and lined up against the side cushion. This was the result of an unfortunate screw-back on his previous shot, which had clipped one of the reds on the table and sent the cue ball in just the wrong direction. "Fuck," he swore...and a strange look crossed his face for a moment.

He's feeling them, Robbie thought. The crystals are pushing him.

Of course, came the voice of his devil-shaped crystal and Robbie wondered how he knew it was his, when all of the crystals sounded exactly the same in his mind. He is ours now, though he does not know. Do it! Make him yours! Make him scream! Give him to us!

This was another thing that frightened the Ross family, although - since each of them erroneously thought that it was only them who had heard demands of this kind - they didn't know each was as scared as the other. The crystals demanded that other people became "theirs" whatever that meant. Robbie had only ever heard the demand once before whilst idly staring at a young woman outside the window, but it worried him.

How? How do they become yours?

The crystal didn't answer - but it did begin to glow red, faintly. The others soon began to glow as well.

Josh moved around the table several times, shrugged and gave up the shot. He was quite unlucky, to be fair. He aimed at the baulk cushion and put a lot of spin on the shot, which screwed off the cushion at a bizarre, acute angle - but not quite acute enough. It clipped a red before hitting the yellow on the side. "Foul. Two shots," Robbie called and grinned. "Bad luck, man!"

"Yeah," Josh sighed. "I nearly had the fucker." That weird look crossed his face again.

It's the word, fuck, Robbie realised. It affects him. I wonder if any other words do it, too? He tried to think about the words that might be sexual enough to make the power of the crystals kick in. Fuck - obviously. Sex? Cum? Suck? Screw? And how do I make him say them? It was going to be a hard scientific experiment - making a person use sexually-charged words without them realising it.

Well, he thought, "screw" must be the easiest one.

"Nearly," Robbie agreed. "Not sure how you got that angle off the cushion, though."

"Spin," Josh said. "Put enough spin on it and hit it hard enough, it'll screw back off the cushion in that direction. Only, it's hard to be accurate with it. A bit too hard or not hard enough and the angle's all wrong."

"Screw" had done nothing - Robbie had been watching intently. He looked, now, at the table where his position was pretty dire. Josh was almost through and the hit on the previous shot had made the remaining yellow balls ricochet into decent positions for him, if Robbie couldn't clear up. He concentrated on the game and put a few away, but was left ruing a bad cannon which left him out of position. He threw the shot. "Damn, that was shit," he swore.

"Yep! That one sucked, man," Josh replied. "Sucked" gave a glimmer of a look on his face, but nothing as obvious as "fuck" had.

Three shots later, Josh cleared the table. "Good game," he said.

"Yeah, not bad," Robbie agreed. "You're really as good as you said!"

"Yep," Josh answered. "Wanna play again?"

"Sure," Robbie replied. "Gotta try and redeem myself from that bullshit shot I played a few minutes ago!"

"Cool," Josh said and began racking the reds, yellows and black. "You can break this time," he said.

Robbie nodded, but his attention was taken up by his devil-shaped crystal, which was now shouting at him. Enough of this shit! Figure it out! Take him!

How, Robbie asked.

Push him! Push him where you want him to go and we will do the rest!

Did Robbie really want to do that? Would that be rape? Certainly it risked being immoral at the very least, using what was effectively mind control to get what he wanted.

And, Robbie realised, he did want it. All of it. Or as much of it as he could get!

Is it immoral if he wants it?

How do I know he wants it?

He will tell you. When the time is right. Guide him to the path and let him follow it - and he will. And he will think it is all his own idea. And you will get what you want and we will have what we want and he will get what he wants! Everyone wins!

It's not wrong?

"Wrong" is a construct, the crystal answered. What is "wrong"? What is "right"? Is it a physical thing? Can you hold it in your hand? Can you see it?

But...there are laws...

Not against this! He wants it - we read it in his mind. He does not know, yet, that he wants it, for the thoughts are deep within him. But they are there. Guide him and we will help him see. And if he wants it - and tells you he wants it - then no laws are broken.

Robbie wondered about the logic of laws if "wrong" was merely a construct, but now was, perhaps, not the time. He turned his attention back to Josh who seemed to be looking at him as if he wasn't entirely sure whether he should stay and wait for his laptop or run away screaming. Robbie smiled and Josh visibly relaxed.

"I thought you'd spaced out for a minute there," Josh said.

"Sorry. Lost in thought," Robbie answered. "I was thinking about whether we could make this a bit more...interesting."

"Interesting...how?"

"Some sort of forfeit," Robbie said and wondered at himself, since the words had come out of his mouth and he was fairly certain that he hadn't thought them through first.

"Forfeit? For what? Losing?"

"Missing," Robbie said, still speaking without engaging his brain. He assumed the crystals were working through him and decided to run with it.

"I don't get it," Josh said.

"Strip pool," Robbie said and blinked. Where the fuck did that come from, he wondered.

"What, miss a shot and remove a sock, is that it?"

"Er...yeah. I guess. I don't know. I'm making it up. Sorry, it's dumb, I know. Forget I said..."

"No," Josh answered a little too quickly and, over his shoulder, Robbie saw the crystals glow a little brighter. Got him, came a voice in Robbie's head. "No, I... I get it. Yeah. OK." Josh shook his head, trying to clear it. For a moment, he thought he heard...

But whatever it had been, it was gone now. Josh nodded. "Do breaks count?"

Robbie pondered for a moment. In all his time playing, he rarely potted on a break, but it would start things off if he missed as he usually did. "Sure. Of course."

Josh nodded again and Robbie hit his break. For a wonder, he did pot a red but wasn't on an angle for another. He tried a thick cut on a nearby red, but couldn't get the power he needed on it and it stayed comfortably out. Robbie nodded, stood up and removed his socks.

"Both of them," Josh asked.

"Yeah," Robbie said in a sarcastic voice. "It's not easy walking on one sock, you know!"

Josh nodded and went onto the game. He potted a couple of yellows, but the third one clipped the elbow around the pocket and stayed out. "Fuck," he muttered - and that look crossed his face again. Then he removed both socks.

The game progressed with Robbie potting a couple before completely screwing up a fairly easy pot and had to remove his t-shirt. Josh came back and got down to the black, but with no easy angle and reds covering a couple of the pockets to boot, the risk was too high and he threw the shot before removing his own shirt. Robbie cleared up. "One-all," he said.

"Best of three," Josh asked and Robbie agreed. Neither of them put any clothing back on. Both of them knew what this was really all about, though neither had said anything.

Josh racked up again and hit his break. He didn't quite get it right this time and nothing went down. He muttered what sounded like a swear word under his breath that Robbie couldn't make out and then unzipped and removed his jeans.

Robbie nodded at him and put away a yellow before fucking up again and removing his own jeans. Josh quickly dispatched a few reds before missing again. He looked a little embarrassed, but he removed his boxer shorts, standing there completely nude now.

Robbie was having the worst time. Josh insisted on standing in his eyeline, wiggling his cock around and trying to put him off. Eventually, it worked and he missed again. He gave Josh a sideways look and shook his head in a sarcastic way. "You fucking deliberately put me off," he said.

Josh simply grinned. "If you can't concentrate with this beauty staring you in the face, that's not my problem," he answered, grabbing his crotch perversely. "Strip, boyo!"

Robbie smirked and removed his boxers. Immediately, he went around the table and stood in Josh's eyeline and played with his cock, leaving it sitting on the cushion.

"Ain't gonna work on me," Josh said and slammed home a red in the pocket right next to Robbie's cock. The shock made Robbie step back.

"Fuck, man, you nearly broke my dick," he said, before the absurdity of his comment hit him and he giggled. "I can just imagine trying to explain that to the triage nurse!"

This set both of them off for a minute or so before Josh recovered himself enough to resume playing. "You gonna risk your dick again," he asked, "or have your brains finally caught up with you?"

"I got you, arsewipe," Robbie said, smirking. He continued to play with himself in Josh's eyeline, but this time keeping a step back from the table.

Josh shook his head and smashed away the remaining reds before simply dropping the black. He looked up at Robbie. "I win," was all he said.

"Well done," Robbie answered and they shook hands.

"So," Josh continued, whilst biting his lower lip, nervously, "what do I win?"

Robbie stood directly in front of him. "What do you want to win," he asked.

Josh bit his lower lip again. He was trembling now, but whilst this had everything to do with his being naked, it had nothing to do with him being cold. On the contrary, he was almost sweating. "Well," he said, finally, "it seems to me like you lost. And so, that should be a forfeit, don't you think?"

Robbie nodded. "Sounds...fair," he said. "So, what kind of forfeit?"

In fact, he knew. The crystals were screaming the answer at him, even if Josh was not. "I think I'll leave that to you," Josh replied.

Robbie looked Josh right in the eyes for a moment. He raised an eyebrow in an odd parody of Mr. Spock from Star Trek. Josh simply nodded. Words were not needed here.

Robbie nodded back and dropped to his knees. He found himself eye-to-eye, so to speak, with Josh's impressive looking cock. It wasn't the biggest he had seen, but Josh certainly had nothing to complain about.

Robbie put his hand out and caressed Josh's cock, lightly, with the back of his fingers. Then he lifted it, slightly and caressed the underside with his thumb. The cock in his hand jumped a little and Josh gasped, involuntarily.

"Very nice," Robbie whispered and his closeness meant that the breath of this statement blew across Josh's cock, causing another involuntary jump.

"I didn't... I don't know... what to do?" Josh was also whispering.

Robbie didn't quite hear the response that the crystals gave to Josh, but he knew they were telling him something. He glanced at Josh's face, which had a glazed look as he tried to figure out where the voice inside his head was coming from. "Do you want me to stop," he asked when he was sure the crystals had finished speaking.

"Fuck, no," Josh half-whispered.

Robbie smiled and leaned forwards to plant a light kiss on the bulbous end of Josh's cock. Josh gasped again.

"Absolutely. Fucking. Beautiful." Robbie whispered and then licked the underside of Josh's cock, allowing it to stand up to attention.

"Oh, fucking, wow," Josh muttered. "So fucking weird!"

Robbie glanced at Josh with his eyebrow raised again. "Weird? Fucking Weird? Oh, thanks a lot," he said, sarcastically.

Josh blushed. "No," he said, quickly. "I mean... I've never... not with a guy... I'm not... you know... gay."

Robbie kissed the cock in front of him again. "Neither am I," he said. "But if it feels good, enjoy it. I assume it does feel good," he continued.

"Oh, yes," Josh said.

"That's better," Robbie replied and then swallowed the top half of Josh's cock with a groan. His groan was echoed by Josh who threw his head back, closed his eyes and moaned, lightly.

"Oh, fuck," Josh gasped. "Oh, fuck, that's good!"

"Mmm-hmm," Robbie mumbled, not taking Josh's cock out of his mouth.

Josh flapped his hands around for a moment. Leaving them hanging at his side felt uncomfortable, but he didn't know what to do with them for the best. After crossing his arms for maybe two seconds before feeling utterly ridiculous, he decided to settle for placing them, lightly, on top of Robbie's head. Robbie moaned again to try and show approval at this.

Josh made no attempt to control Robbie's movements. He simply allowed his hands to sit on Robbie's head and, occasionally, when the bolts of electricity at what was happening shot through him, to grip Robbie's hair a little. The light pain in his scalp was oddly thrilling to Robbie, who began working harder to give Josh those little thrills and make him grip tighter more often.

The two of them quickly got into a rhythm and Robbie was beginning to thoroughly enjoy himself. Josh was also enjoying himself, Robbie knew. No-one could fake the gasps, moans, hand grips and occasional hip bucking that Josh was doing for this long.

"Oh, shit! Oh, fuck! Oh, shit! So good! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Don't stop! Oh, fuck, oh, oh, oh. FUCK!"

Robbie had his hands on Josh's arse and was kneading it lightly. He was also watching for the tell-tale signs of Josh getting ready to cum and knew the time was getting close. He moved one hand to Josh's cock and began pumping with that, whilst still sucking on it, but not because he needed to do so. He had another thought in mind - one that he didn't need a crystal to tell him about.

When his fingers were wet enough, he moved his hand back onto Josh's arse and began tickling it around Josh's rosebud, causing more tingles in Josh and making him gasp again. To compensate for no longer pumping Josh's cock, Robbie simply swallowed it whole. He had quickly determined that he was really quite good at this and his father, who had been by far the most common beneficiary of this skill, had often complimented him on it.

"Oh, FUCK! Wow! Shit! Fuck! Oh, for fuck's sake! Shit, fuck, shit! Ah! Ahhh! Oh, fuck!" Josh was starting to lose his mind at what was happening to him. Robbie knew it would not be long.

And it wasn't. Moments later, Josh announced: "Shit! Fuck! I'm gonna cum! Shit! I mean it! I'm gonna cum! I... I can't stop it! Fuck! Gonna fucking cum!"

Robbie wondered exactly what Josh thought he, Robbie, was waiting for. Did he think Robbie was doing this without a very clear understanding of what was about to happen? Perhaps none of his girlfriends allowed him to cum in their mouths, he considered. If not, their fucking loss!

Yet, despite what he had said, Robbie felt that Josh was trying to stop it. A bold idea, but one that Robbie was very ready for. Determined not to let Josh off the hook, so to speak, Robbie implemented plan A. A for Anus.

Without warning, he plunged a wet finger into Josh's arsehole. That shocking invasion, coupled with the truly world-class blowjob he was getting caused Josh to lose what little self-control he still had. With a final "Oh, FUCKING, FUCK!" he threw his head back as far as it would go and screamed as he blasted shot after shot of cum down Robbie's throat.

Robbie was impressed, despite much of his attention being diverted into not choking to death on the delicious, creamy cum being fired into his mouth. This was a cum for the ages. And a cum for ages, too. It seemed to go on for about a week, with Robbie swallowing as quickly as he could so as not to spill a single drop.

Of course, it wasn't a week - it wasn't even half a minute, but time is a relative thing. Robbie had heard it explained brilliantly in Deep Blue Sea by LL Cool J's character: put your hands on a hot pan, a second can feel like an hour; put your hands on a hot woman, an hour can feel like a second. Robbie had never understood that statement as much as he did right now.

Josh was also feeling the relative strains of time, but for him hours were feeling like seconds. He was gasping for breath and his legs were turning to jelly, threatening to spill him to the ground. "Holy fuck," he gasped. "That was fucking....wow!"

"Thank you," Robbie gasped back having finally swallowed everything Josh had had to give him. "I do try to please."