The Sex Crystals Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," Josh laughed, "you certainly managed that! Holy hell! Fuck!" His legs were feeling a little less like cooked spaghetti now and he put his hand out to help Robbie to his feet.

Robbie smiled at him as he stood. The two looked at each other. Neither of them could think of anything to say for several minutes.

Suddenly, Josh looked panicked. "Er... um..." he began.

Robbie knew, without asking, what the problem was. "No," he said.

Josh blinked. "No, what?"

"No, you don't have to do it, too. Suck me, I mean. It's not a quid pro quo thing."

Josh relaxed a little. "Are you sure, man," he asked.

Robbie decided to quote Stranger Things: "Friends don't lie," he replied, well aware that friends did precisely that all the time, but feeling that this was a good way to calm Josh down a little.

Josh relaxed a little more. "Are we friends, then," he asked.

Robbie shrugged. "If you wanna be," he replied. Josh nodded. "Cool," Robbie carried on. "Friends," he shook Josh's hand. "With benefits," he grinned.

"Fuck. You." Josh replied, smirking.

"Maybe next time," Robbie grinned back.

Josh feigned disgust. "Oh! So you think there's going to be a next time, do you, eh? And what - I don't get a say in this?"

"Look, buddy-boy," Robbie came back. "After that top-notch blowjob you just had, if I snap my fingers you'll be here with your pants round your ankles before the sound has faded away! You loved it - don't deny it!" Josh nodded, grinning widely. "So, yeah - there's gonna be a next time. And the time after that. And who knows how many more times after that one!"

Josh grinned even wider, if that was possible, so that it looked like the top of his head risked coming away from the rest of him. "And if I snap my fingers," he said, "you'll be on your knees, swallowing my dick before..." he tailed off, realising that he didn't have any way to finish that sentence without repeating what Robbie had just said. "Well, just...whatever." The two laughed a little.

All of a sudden and without any warning, Josh yawned deeply. This caused the standard chain-reaction in Robbie who followed him yawning moments later.

"Fuck, I'm tired, man," Josh said. "All of a sudden. Like, I was fine a minute ago!"

"I know what you mean," Robbie replied. "Come on, let's go back into the main room and put some mindless shit on the TV whilst we wait for your lappy to finish." He grabbed his clothes and began to dress. Josh looked, quizzically at him. "If we doze off and my parents or my sister come home, no problem - we're dressed," Robbie answered the question Josh hadn't asked.

Josh nodded his understanding, not knowing of course that, if anyone from Robbie's family came in and found the two young men naked they'd as likely take advantage of that as not.

The two finished dressing, went up to the main room, sat down on the setee and found some random women's netball game on that neither of them was particularly interested in. Still, as Robbie observed, it was a perfect opportunity for the two of them to ogle at young women in very short skirts.

Within three minutes, both of them were asleep.

Aimee came into the house. Tilly had foregone the usual trip out to find some other tosser to fall helplessly in love with and had decided instead to cry herself hoarse and then continue to cry herself to sleep.

Aimee had taken advantage of this eventuality and sneaked out of Tilly's room to come home. She loved Tilly, of that there was no doubt, but the young woman was ditzy as all hell and a complete wanker-magnet to boot. Aimee was glad that she and Tilly hadn't gone out. One hyper-depressed cry-athon per week was enough, thank you!

She came in to see her brother passed out on the settee. Some stupid golf tournament was on. Aimee wrinkled her nose - she hated golf, but so did Rob, so he must have fallen asleep before this shit started.

Aimee grinned to herself. Ever since that night at the farmhouse, she and Robbie had been fucking like rabbits. Well, actually, not always like rabbits. There were several other members of the animal kingdom they had fucked like as well! But always with their parents in the same house - and often in the same room.

Aimee loved her parents, but sometimes they got in the way. Aimee wanted to devour her big brother and fuck him until he went blue in the face and passed out. She wanted to do...everything and anything and as often as possible and felt, oddly, reserved doing some of the more depraved things she had seen on the internet with her parents nearby. Now she had a chance to do some of them in private!

She whipped off her clothes and padded over to Robbie, who was lying face-up on the settee, with his legs hanging over the arm. It was, she considered, an odd position for him to be in, when lying with his head on the arm would surely have been more comfortable and not have left his legs dangling. But Robbie was a boy and they were all fucking weird anyway!

Plus, her brother's position gave her an opportunity. She lowered herself down over his face so that her pubis rubbed the end of his nose and he was breathing, lightly, across her pussy. It felt fucking fantastic and she gasped; "Oh, shit!"

That was enough to wake Robbie up. Or maybe it was the aroma of his little sister's pussy an inch from his nostrils. Whatever it was, Robbie opened his eyes to the impressive sight of his little sister, bare-arse naked with her pussy in his face and her tits masking the bottom of hers. Without thinking, he licked across the folds of her pussy and then began to push his tongue inside.

"Oh, shit, yeah! Shit, fuck, yeah, Rob," Aimee gasped. "Oh, fuck! Yeah! You're so fucking good at this! Fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, god! Oh, shit! Oh, fuck!"

Robbie threw his eyes around the room as best he could. He saw no sign of Josh and the laptop was no longer where he'd left it. Josh had obviously woken up, seen the laptop was finished and left without waking him, Quite considerate of him, really, Robbie mused. He turned his attention back to licking his little sister.

"Oh, fuck, Rob," Aimee gasped again. Robbie hated being called Rob. It wasn't his name. Neither was Robert, although he'd given up trying to explain that to his great-aunt Sally who insisted on calling him that on the rare occasion he saw her.

Aimee was the only one who could get away with calling him Rob, though she didn't do so often. He let her get away with it occasionally, because he loved her. Although right now letting her get away with it had a lot to do with the fact that she was sitting on his face.

"Fuck, you're good! Fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, shit! Oh, damn! I'm gonna cum, Robbie! You're gonna make me cum! FUCK!"

Aimee shook as her orgasm went through her like lightning. Robbie simply stuck his tongue out and let his little sister's orgasm move her around to get her thoroughly wet.

Slowly, Aimee subsided. "Wow, Robbie," she gasped again. "I fucking love it when you do that!"

"Only that," Robbie asked, smiling.

"Well. Maybe," Aimee smiled back. "It depends. I've forgotten what else I like you doing."

"Sticking my cock in your pussy. Or your arse. Or your mouth. There's three things for starters."

"Oh, yes, I think I remember," Aimee said in a mocking, thoughtful way. "But I think you'll have to remind me. On a daily basis!"

"Depends," Robbie said. "What's in it for me?"

Aimee looked down at him, over her tits. "Me," she replied simply. "Is that not enough?"

"More than enough," Robbie replied and licked her pussy again, causing her to whimper and her eyes to flutter a little.

"Fuck, yeah," she moaned. "That does it. I was going to do all sorts of wicked to you now that the old fogies aren't here, but now," she looked down at her big brother who was all she wanted in life. "Now, your little baby sister wants you to strip off those clothes and give her the fucking of her life!"

"Yes, ma'am," Robbie said and began working his clothes off. "You know," he said after a few moments, "this would be a lot easier if you got off me."

"I know," Aimee smiled back. "Tough shit."

Robbie grinned and affected a look of someone who had resigned themselves to their fate. Then, without warning, he bucked her off and she ended up in a pile on the floor with Robbie, still half dressed, lying on top of her. "Tough shit, my arse," he said and kissed her.

"Not today," Aimee said. "Mum's still not bought that strap-on I asked her for."

Robbie stared at his sister. "You. Did. What?"

Aimee grinned. "Surprise, arsehole," she said, laughing at the part wonder, part horror look on her big brother's face. "I'm getting a strap-on and I'm gonna peg you all night when it comes."

"Shit, sis," Robbie wondered. "Sounds....fucking amazing!"

"Oh, apparently it is," Aimee agreed. "According to some sicko's on the web at least."

Robbie nodded, an idea forming in his mind. He squirrelled it away for later consideration and improvement. He quickly shucked the rest of his clothes and, without waiting for permission, thrust his cock into his little sister's pussy.

"Oh, FUCK! Shit! Fuck! Yeah! Fuck, I've missed this cock, big brother," Aimee cried out.

"What, since this morning," Robbie asked.

"Fuck off and fuck me," Aimee gasped. "If I missed this...oh, fuck... cock it's because I...ohhhh, fuck, fuck, fuck...want it in me all the fucking time...oh, shit, oh, fuck!"

"Well then take it, baby sister," Robbie cried out. "Take you big brother's cock in your pussy. I'm gonna cum in your pussy and then I'm gonna fuck your arse and cum in there and then I might let you alone for a bit."

"Don't you fucking dare," Aimee screamed back. "You fuck your baby sister! You fuck her and fill her full of your big brother cum! In her pussy and in her arse and then you cover her in more big brother cum! Fuck me until your dick falls off, you mother-fucking bastard!"

Robbie proceeded to do just that, fucking and fucking his sister whilst the two of them screamed with pleasure. "Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh, fuck me!"

"I am fucking you, so fucking much! Fuck me back! Fuck!"

"Fuck, you're big and hard and, fuck, fucking me in my, fuck, fuck, shit, fuck, pussy! Cum in me! Cum, with your big fucking cock! Make me a baby!"

Robbie thrilled at this idea, although he knew his sister to be on birth control. The idea of cumming in his baby sister's pussy was enough, though.

"Here it comes, baby sis," he cried out. "Cumming, right...fucking...now!"

He thrust as hard as he could, slamming deep into her pussy and blasting his cum as hard into her womb as he could.

"Shit, fuck, shit, balls, shit, fuck, fuck, fuck, cumming, fuck, fuck, ahhhh!" Aimee was gasping, squeaking, breathless.

"FUCK!" The pair of them cried out, simultaneously, as their respective orgasms hit their peak and began to subside.

Slowly, they came down and Robbie kissed his sister, deeply, running his fingers through her hair and whispering inane words of love and devotion to her, whilst she was whispering her replies in the same way.

Suddenly, there was a thump from across the room and a voice called out; "what the actual fuck?"

Robbie rolled over in shock at the voice. Aimee shot up into a sitting position and tried to cover her boobs and her pussy with a pair of hands far too small for the task.

"Josh," Robbie said. But in his mind, another voice whispered to him; oh, fuck!