The Sex Diaries: A Mother's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next couple of days continued with the same routine, she would walk around semi-nude and showed Kyle her natural curves until finally one day she waited for him. Right after she'd shown him her body, he ran to his room and after a few minutes, he went to take a shower.

"Eventually, you'll notice him 'excusing himself', or simply walking off to his room on more than one occasion. Choose a day and wait till he's done his deed and goes to take a shower. Something that Zac did a lot was to use shirts and socks to clean his cum. I think you should let him catch you smelling his cum once he's done showering. Zac and I do it now more as a roleplay kinda thing, but to actually do it without roleplay... I'm sure it'll blow Kyle's mind." again it was Barbara's voice, it spoke to Kathryn.

"I don't know..." said Kathy.

"Trust me, it'll work, just follow through, no matter what..."

While Kyle was in the shower, Kathryn rummaged through his dirty clothes, looking for something in particular, and finally she found it. It was his cum rag, in this case a red t-shirt. She sat there gathering her courage, then she did something she never expected to do, she started smelling her own son's jizz. It was a different experience to say the least, it had a soft, sweet nutty smell to it and she found it to smell a lot sweeter than her ex-husband's cum had smelled. Kathryn took in another deep smell when suddenly her stomach completely turned, she ran downstairs and barely made it to the bathroom downstairs. She threw up her entire dinner.

Over the next days she reverted back to dressing like she normally would and little by little she began to forget about everything that had transpired. She had decided that she couldn't go through with it and that she'll simply figure out a different way to help her son.

At least until one unexpected, ill-fated phone call.

She was at work at 11 am on a Wednesday when she had to suddenly drive to her son's school. The principal said that Kyle was to remain at home for the next few days, he had been suspended due to a confrontation with a fellow student. The drive home was quiet and after grounding him, she sat in her room, lost in thought.

After sitting quietly for a few more minutes, she called her friend Barbara, looking for a friendly shoulder to cry on, but she didn't pick up. Instead she suddenly got a text from Barbara's phone. It simply read: "She's busy right now, she'll text you in a bit."

Kathryn saw the text, it confused her at first, however, almost immediately a phone call came through. It was from Barbara. She answered the phone and Kathryn instantly could tell that Barbara was out of breath.

"Hey Kathy... ummm, how's it going?" her voice sounded off beat. As Kathryn sat there in her on her bed, about to speak and unleash her problems upon her dear friend, the unmistakable sounds of a male moan was clearly audible in the background along with a constant creaking noise that was clearly coming from a bed.

Kathryn put her hands over her mouth, she knew exactly what was going on. "Hey, listen if you're busy..." Kathryn said to Barbara, trying to apologise for being an inconvenience.

"No... it's okay..." Barbara said out of breath. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, hey listen, I'll call you later."

"You..." Barbara said and slightly sucked in her breath as if trying to be quiet. It was so obvious what was really going on since the sound of the creaky bed was audible the entire time. "Sure...?" she finally finished saying just as a male grunt could be heard in the background.

"Yes, I'll call you later." Kathryn said, finally hanging up. Wow, it sounded like Barbara was getting properly fucked, she thought to herself. She couldn't remember the last time that she had felt a man's touch, or smelled a man and suddenly realised just how much she missed it.

It was another sleepless night, after punishing Kyle for his aberrant behaviour, she realised that she'll need to take a few days off from work and stay with him, to try and keep him out of trouble. But as she laid there, her thoughts on what she had heard coming from Barbara's phone started to make her horny. On that night, she masturbated watching porn, and not just any kind of porn, she watched mother-son incest porn.

The Following Evening...

At the end of a long day, normally you want to shower, relax and unwind. Unlike most people, Kathryn couldn't simply relax. All day her mind had wandered as images and memories came at her all at once. Some confused her, others excited her and some made her feel ashamed. As she sat in the kitchen, dressed normally for this time of year, she couldn't stop looking at Kyle. He was in the living room, watching TV. Due to his grounding he had no access to his PlayStation, his tablet or his phone. This was his only form of entertainment. She observed him, he looked so much like his father, he even had some of his quirkiness.

Kathryn sat and drank some tea, trying to relax, her heart was beating fast. She hasn't felt this nervous since the moment she received her first kiss. Again, she watched Kyle as he got up and went upstairs, a few moments later she heard the bathroom door close.

She drank some more tea and unlocked her phone. There was an unread text message from Barbara. It simply read: Good luck! Earlier that day she spoke with Barbara and had told her that today was the day. In truth, in the end it had a lot to do with her simply feeling lonely. She figured that since Kyle looks so much like his dad, that maybe she could simply push through and imagine that it was her ex-husband that was fucking her and not her own son.

Kathryn got up and walked upstairs, she stood just outside the bathroom, her chest pounding, she was a nervous wreck. She took a deep breath and walked into the bathroom (she had set up something earlier in the day to prevent the bathroom door from being locked; it was Barbara's idea.)

Once inside, she took a step in before hearing Kyle humming to himself. She swallowed hard as she removed her clothing. The steam from his hot shower permeated around the whiteley coloured bathroom, slightly obscuring his silhouette behind it. Again she swallowed hard, she was mere inches away from entering into the shower with her son, every part of her screamed for her to leave, but she ignored them all.

One foot was in, then another and just like that she was standing right behind Kyle as he showered. She watched as he lathered his thin, hairless, muscular body, how his hand would rub his lower and upper back and how his bottom was nicely shaped for a man. She took one step closer and felt the warm water bouncing off his body hit her naked skin. Another step and he was right in front of her, she held her breath and touched his back, causing Kyle to stop humming.

"Mom?" he said abruptly with a tone full of shock.

"Yes honey, I'm here." she replied as she grabbed the soap and began lathering his back.

Kyle simply stood there, quietly, the sound of falling water and its subsequent draining was the only noise present in that bathroom. After a few, quiet moments he finally spoke. "Mom... what are you doing?" he asked, softly.

"I'm helping you shower." she replied as she continued to wash his back. Her hands moved around his back and used the rich lather of his masculine smelling soap to guide her hands softly from bottom to top eventually touching his shoulders and his arms until finally she was cleaning his butt.

Kyle continued to simply stand there, unable to believe what was happening as Kathryn's hands continued to explore his body. At one point he felt her boobs slowly caress his back as her soapy hands were now cleaning his chest. Not once did he look back, nor did he say anything else. He didn't want to say the wrong thing and mess up this moment.

Kathryn continued to wash her son's chest and slowly began going lower and lower, until she reached his obvious erection. She closed her eyes as she grabbed it, her mind pretending it was someone else's cock she was grabbing, but as she began to stroke it slowly, his low moans made it impossible for her to pretend it was anybody else. Instead, she hugged him from behind and continued to jerk him off.

Her hands began going slightly faster after a few minutes, the soap acting like a perfect lubricant. As his moaning got slightly louder she knew that it wouldn't take much longer.

"Ohhh mommy..." he said softly, and just like that Kathryn froze. That one word, the way it was conveyed put her entire existence into question. What the hell was she doing? She wanted to turn and leave, to run away, to cry. She felt like a bad mother. But just as he was about to do all those things, Kyle's soft voice spoke again. "Why did you stop?"

She stood frozen until he grabbed her hand and began performing the motions for her, and before long he stopped and she continued to stroke his cock.

"Can I touch you?" he asked just as he put his hands right on her lower back.

She grabbed his hand and moved it before saying "No, only I touch."

That, however, did not deter him as he occasionally would move his hands only to have her move it away again. It slowly started to feel like foreplay to him. Even though Kathryn was jerking him off much faster now, he had been trying to prevent his orgasm, he wanted this to last a little longer. He needed to do stuff to her.

"Can I turn around?" he asked.

"Not right now Kyle." Kathryn said she was on the verge of having a meltdown, every time he let out a moan she was quickly reminded that this was her son and not some buff movie star or something like that. She started to really stroke him faster now, she needed this to end, she laid her face on his back and closed her eyes, when suddenly she felt his hand right on her pussy. Somehow, he had found a way to get his hand behind his back and unto her pleasure box.

She was about to tell him to stop but his fingers beat her to the punch, they slowly started to penetrate her, sending all her control completely out of the window. She attempted to suppress her moans but to no avail. His fingers were hitting all the right spots. In just a few moments she had completely started to melt as her body experienced pleasure all throughout, causing her hands to stop stroking his cock.

He finally turned around and looked at his mother, to him she was beautiful, she tood at five feet seven inches tall and he was just shy of five-ten. His height made it very easy to grab his mother's pussy and as he continued to finger her, he could clearly see that she needed to be taken care of, so he turned her around to bend her over, but she recoiled.

"No, I can't..." Kathryn said as he again went to work on her. "Kyle... baby..." she softly said mixed with her moans. She caressed his chest and looked down at her son's cock. It was clearly bigger than his dad's. In fact, she was impressed. "Ohhhh..." she whimpered as she could really feel him going to work. Her entire pussy was now wet, she wanted more.

Again, Kyle turned her around and bent her over, continuing to finger bang her. It seemed that watching all that porn taught him a few things since he decided not to rush anything. Kathryn simply started to moan louder as she felt his mouth start to lick her pussy. She started to completely lose control and wanted so badly to feel that orgasm. He continued to lick and suck away as she continued to moan loudly.

"Yes... ohhhh..." she said with short breaks in her moaning. It was getting closer and closer, her body was beginning to feel that orgasm approaching when suddenly she felt something much bigger than a finger penetrate her. In that one instant moment, she was now officially getting fucked by her son. "Wait... baby... we can't..." she attempted to say, however, Kyle was not going to stop, instead he began to really fuck her. "Wait... Ahhhhh, ahhhhhh, ahhhhhh..." she moaned even louder now as she felt his big balls slapping against her sensitive clit.

Shit, it wasn't supposed to go this way, it was supposed to go slower! she thought to herself as she felt his cock penetrate her deeper now. The water falling, the slapping wet skin, the water drainage, her moans, his moans, all that noise, hidden within the confines of that suburban home. As Kyle continued to fuck his mother, outside, people went about their evening, completely unawares of the sensual incestuous act being preformed right next door.

"Oh my god... mom..." he moaned as he began to feel his end getting nearer, his eyes glued to her ass cheeks as they jiggled. His thrusts now began losing some energy as he was attempting to stave off the end.

"Everything okay baby?" Kathryn said as she felt him lose some of that male dominance.

"Yes... I'm kinda getting close." he said, short of breath.

The ethical dilemma now was would she let him cum inside her. "Not inside Kyle." she said. But Kyle didn't want to listen, all those days of having her tease him in her sexy get-ups, having to go to his room and masturbate to gain release. No, he was going to go all the way, and with that he grabbed her hair back and began to fuck her as hard as he could. "FUCK!" she screamed loudly as she could feel him thrusting deep inside her, every inch of him making her feel full, and every thrust making that orgasm come closer and closer. Her head was jerked back so much that she could see the ceiling. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck..." she continued to scream until finally her entire body gave in to his cock, she orgasmed harder than she ever had.

As her orgasm hit, Kyle felt her pussy start to clamp and twitch. He's never felt a woman orgasm on his dick before and didn't know how to respond so he simply stopped thrusting.

She took that moment to get him out of her, she turned around, barely being able to stand, and while holding his cock she looked deep into his eyes. "If you want to cum inside me, you're gonna have to earn it." She looked at his cock as it simply laid on the palm of her hand and throbbed, she knew he was close so she quickly knelt down and took him into her mouth. She never was a fan of blowjobs, but she muddled through and in less than a minute he filled her mouth with lot's of cum. She expected it to taste sweet due to its smell, but what she received instead was a salty, bitter taste, and once he was done cumming inside her mouth she quickly spit it out, but not before she accidentally swallowed some. Her gag reflex went into overdrive and it took all she had to not puke.

They spent the next hour talking about what the boundaries were, she let him know what she expected and what he'll get in return. He happily acquiesced.

* * * * *

Over the next few months, things at home slowly got better, Kyle started to study harder, bringing home A's and even picking up extra curricular activities.

Kyle's father was exceptionally surprised at his sudden change in attitude and wanted to praise Kathryn for the great work she was doing during one evening call. But little did he know that as he was talking to Kathryn and praising her for what she had accomplished, that she was actually laying down on her stomach with her face buried into the bedsheets as his son, Kyle was fucking her prone style. She bit into the pillow as he kept talking, stiffing her moans as best she could.

"Damn Kathy, seriously, great job." Wesley said over the speaker phone causing Kathryn to pull her head up and look right at the picture she had of him on her phone.

"I think he's a good kid." Kathryn said before she bit the pillow right in front of her again. Kyle was not holding back as he drilled deep into his mother's pussy. The sounds of her wet pussy were exceptionally difficult to mask on the phone.

"Hey, what's that sound?" Wes asked Kathryn.

Kathryn buried her face into the pillow again before speaking. "What sound? I don't hear anything." she said as she let out a low whimper. She took a quick look at her reflection on Kyle's laptop, her entire face looked like a woman holding back her agonizing pleasure. She buried her face back into the pillow and bit it with as much might as she could. She squeezed the bed sheets as Kyle's tempo continued at an even fast pace, never slowing down.

Kyle grabbed her ass and spread her cheeks, he loved how nice and soft her ass cheeks felt, it was the right size for him. He began to use his thumb to play with her asshole, massaging it at first then eventually inserting his thumb. He felt her pussy quickly tighten, it seemed like she was enjoying it.

She bit her lip as she felt him slightly pick up her hips and allow himself deeper into her. After a few seconds he continued his onslaught.

"I was thinking about visiting you guys this weekend, what do you think?" Wes asked. He was met with silence. "Hey, are you still there?" he asked.

It was taking everything Kathryn had to not scream. As she looked at the black laptop screen again, she was met with a reflection of her face full of undeniable pleasure. "Shit..." she slightly whispered.

"What was that Kathy? sorry I didn't quite get that." Wes asked.

Kathryn again simply looked at her reflection and then at the phone. She was about to answer when Kyle stopped prone boning her and turned her around and laid her unto her back. Her eyes were glued on his. "I don't know, maybe it was the TV." she said to Wesley as she watched Kyle put his finger on his lips, motioning to her to keep quiet.

"So, what do you think..." Wes continued to speak as Kathryn watched Kyle begin to remove the condom. She shook her head with a no motion, the doctor said that'll take a few days before the birth control took effect, she didn't want to risk anything. "Kathy? hey, do you need me to call back?" his voice sounded with a kind tone.

"No, it's okay." she replied as she shifted her attention slightly to her ex. "I think it'll be nice to have you..." her voice cracked slightly as she felt Kyle go back into her. She put her hand over the speaker and mouthed to Kyle: What are you doing? I said no. But that didn't deter him as he began to fuck her again only this time the bed began to slightly creek under his motions.

"Seriously, what's wrong with you?" Wes asked cautiously.

"Sorry, I dropped the phone." she said as she looked down and saw Kyle put his hands on the back of her knees and pin them back as far as he could to the bed before he began to really go to work. "Shit!" she screamed before putting her hands over her mouth, stifling her additional screams behind the flesh of her own hands.

"Kathy? are you okay?" Wes again asked, only this time with a bit more of caution.

"Yes, I..." she said as her breathing started to get heavier. "... am watching TV, I guess I was surprised by what was going on." she finished her sentence just as she started to pant.

Wesley remained quiet for a few moments, listening to Kathryn begin to moan mixed with the sounds of the bed slightly creaking, the sounds of skin slapping and a man's heavy grunts. "I have to go." he finally said and hung up abruptly.

Kathryn was so lost in what she was feeling that she didn't even notice what she had done as her panting got even louder now.

"He hung up." Kyle said as he locked her phone. "Finally, you're only mine." he added right as he again put his hands on the back of her knees and pulled them back towards the bed, his hips were now really moving, pushing his cock deeper into her.

Kathryn looked at the phone as a text came through, she ignored it as she began to feel her orgasm creeping ever closer. "Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God...." she started to say just as her toes began to curl and her entire body suddenly received another orgasmic ecstatic release, like an electric jolt all over. She grabbed unto Kyle and held on to him tighter than she ever had any man, as her body continued to experience blissful pleasure.