The Sex Diaries: A Mother's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck... God, I love to..." he said with a grunt "... feel you cum." Kyle said as he looked at his mom's flushed face and smiled, he then resumed his motions just as quickly as he had before.

She grabbed the back of head as he continued to punish her pussy with all his inches. Every thrust made her tits jiggle and made Kyle smile as her face began to change. He knew what was going to happen, he's gotten used to it, he learned that whenever his mom was close to an orgasm she would close her eyes, hold her breath and whimper.

"Ohhh..." Kathryn moaned as another orgasm was quickly approaching and with just a few more humps she again was blessed with an orgasm. "Ahhhhhh!!!" Kathryn again screamed as her whole body began to shake. "Ahhhhh!! OH MY GOD!!!" she screamed while holding on to her son's muscular body tightly.

Kyle grunted as he felt her pussy pulse again, tightening his cock. "Oh shit... mom... again?" he said as he stopped fucking her, letting her enjoy her orgasm. Once she stopped he rolled her on top of him.

It was Kathryn's turn to fuck him as hard as she could, she put her hands on his stomach and began to ride him hard and fast, using only her hips. Kyle watched as her tits bounced, he reached up and grabbed them and started to play with her nipples.

"Ahhhh, Ahhhhh, Ahhhh." Kathryn moaned, the sounds of her skin slapping on his was beginning to push her towards another orgasm, he grabbed her waist and began to control the tempo, bouncing her even faster on his cock.

"Fuck! Fuck!... AHHHH!!, Shit!" Kathryn's heavy painting and screams were now resounding all over the house as her hips continued bouncing on Kyle's cock and pushing it deeper into her hungry wet pussy. The sound of it pushing both of them closer to the edge, her hips continued to bounce and drill his cock deeper and faster and faster as his moans and grunts got louder. As his moaning became clearly audible it pushed her right into another orgasm. "FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!!" she screamed so loud that it caused her voice to crack, as her pussy tightened on Kyle's teen cock one last time, it was so much that with just one more squeeze and thrust he flooded her pussy with so much of his cum, that it began to leak out of her before he even took it out.

They laid on the bed for a few minutes before he got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. While he was gone, her attention was again brought back to her phone. She unlocked it and saw that it was a text from Wesley:

Wesley: I didn't need to hear that Kath. How about next time you don't call me while your busy fucking some guy.

Kathryn closed her phone and simply laid there, quietly lost in thought.

Fin.

* * * * *

Author's Notes:

As days became weeks and weeks became months, Kyle kept to his end of the deal and Kathryn to hers. She got on birth control and she would let him have sex with her and cum inside her whenever he wanted. Despite all the sex, which she did confess to me was actually very good, she almost always hated it afterwards, she could never fully get over the fact that it was her son having sex with her.

She also confessed to me that when sex was involved, she preferred it more at night time when the lights were off while Kyle loved to fuck her more during the day, especially inside her car whenever she picked him up at school and while they were parked at his school's parking lot. As you'd imagine, Kathryn was so scared of getting caught that many times she had to convince him to perform oral sex on him instead and occasionally swallow, despite hating it.

Kathryn showed me a video that has been circulating on the internet for quite some time, it shows her in a baseball cap performing oral sex on her son in the back of her minivan sometime in early spring. It appeared as if some random person caught them, taped them and put them on the web. Once she discovered the video, almost a year later, she abruptly ended the incestuous relationship.

Kathryn eventually remarried and has done her best to put all of this behind her. She never told Barbara the truth, she said to her friend that she chickened out in the end. I can only guess that she didn't want to be seen that way in the eyes of someone she really cared about. In all honesty, I never understood this line of reasoning, since her friend had already confessed to having done the same and she should've felt comfortable enough to talk about it, but I digress.

Truth be told, the only reason I even learned about this in the end is because I feel that she needed to tell someone about this, even if it was a stranger.