The Sex Fairy: The Maid's Dream

Story Info
A fairy realizes a maids dream, but it kind of backfires.
3.9k words
4.33
3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakobKings
JakobKings
25 Followers

Castle Clare-Fountain, City-State of Rocksea, Queendon of Attala,

"Quick, the Duchess Laurette Duverger is about to arrive" shouted Thamir, the butler. "Everything must be prepared for the reception of the new wife of the Duke of Clare-Fountain. Let's go, let's go! Get ready."

The servants set to work finishing the last arrangements for the arrival of the new mistress of Castle Clare-Fountain. Flowers were delicately arranged, chandeliers lit, plates and bowls meticulously placed in their places. Each servant took their place, eagerly awaiting the Duke's return, now accompanied by his wife.

In the center of the hall, the Lady of Clare-Fountain, the Duke's mother, was waiting for her son. She had thoughtfully prepared everything. The beautiful castle was decorated as never before.

Soon, the sound of the carriage was heard. A string ensemble played the first chords just as the door opened and the couple entered, smiling. The Duke was a tall man, almost two meters tall, and strong as a bull, with a thick beard and dark hair, just over thirty years old. The Duchess was a small, blonde, milk-white, fragile-looking woman with rosy cheeks and large breasts.

The Lady of Clare-Fountain hugged her son and kissed her daughter-in-law.

"How was your trip?"

"The tour of the Eagle Islands was delightful, but I'm afraid the sea is too much for Ilona. She also doesn't seem to have the same appreciation for hunting as I do."

"Nobody does, my love!" replied the Duchess. "No one has the stamina you have. Walking for days and days to hunt is not for me. I think I'd rather wait for you at home with a white wine in hand. Besides, it's so hot there! Terrible!"

"Oh, my dear, don't let Vernon take you on those terrible hikes. Especially so soon after the wedding. They mustn't even have gotten to know each other better. Then I won't have a grandchild!"

"Mom!"

"Don't worry, my mother-in-law... Your son's energy seems to be endless. Even so, I feel we won't have children for a while."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh... nothing. It's just a feeling, that's all. There's nothing wrong."

"I'm glad to hear that! I'm sure the gods will give you the blessing of a child. Now, let's have dinner! Thamir, pour the wine, please."

"Of course, ma'am. Alyssa, the wine."

The maid, however, remained still. She didn't seem to have heard the butler's command. She stared at the Duke with a passionate expression.

"Alyssa, Alyssa, the wine..." growled Thamir.

"Oh, of course, pardon me, sir."

The brunette maid, with her firm arms, cunning eyes and shiny hair, seemed to get awake and poured the wine.

Throughout the evening, Alyssa stayed by the table with the trio. She brought the starters, main courses, desserts and drinks.

At one point, she approached the Duke to pour the last glass of wine, when he touched her arm and asked in a firm but gentle voice.

"Could you prepare a basket of fruit and bread and leave it in our room? I plan to leave early to work out and I didn't want to spend any time in the kitchen."

The mere touch of that powerful hand sent shivers down Alyssa's spine. And what was that voice? It was deep, firm, resolute, sexy. The maid melted and needed all her strength just to say.

"Of course, my lord."

After dinner, the couple went up to their room. Alyssa hurried to take their order and, together with another maid, her friend Jasmine, who was carrying a jug of juice, went up to the bedroom floor.

"What does he see in her, Jasmine?"

"Well, she's pretty..."

"She's so little, so fragile, like a doll made of porcelain."

"Be careful... she's the Duke's new wife..."

"I know, but look. A man like that, strong, robust, like a bear, with a fragile woman like her?" said Alyssa.

And pretending to be the Duchess, the maid said:

"Oh, I don't want this, I don't want that... I don't like this, I don't like that". She doesn't deserve him. And he deserves better."

"Better like you?"

"Well, yes! Of course!"

"Please, girl. Get yourself down to earth. You'll never have the Duke! He's not for someone like you!"

"Come on... I'd give him a treat... he'd fall in love... you'd see... That little girl certainly can't stand that huge man on top of her. I could. I was going to enjoy it all."

The two stopped in front of the bedroom and put the jug and the basket on a table by the door. When they were to leave, they heard moans from inside the room. Jasmine and Alyssa put their ears to the door. The Duke and the Duchess were moaning. He sped up. She let out a loud moan.

"Oh... oh... oh..."

"Told you. The little one can't bear the Duke" laughed Alyssa.

"She seems to be doing fine. Also, it must not be easy, really... He's huge... But let's go before someone catches us."

"I guess he's not even half inside her and she's already asking him to stop"

"You're so dirty minded."

Jasmine and Alyssa returned to their rooms to sleep. They needed to rest. With the arrival of the Duchess, the castle would be busy.

Alyssa blew out the candle, but she couldn't sleep. She thought of the Duke. She wanted that man for herself. She had been in love with him for years. And Vernon and Ilona's moans echoed in her head. Uneasily, she got up, as she had done so many times before, and made sure the bedroom door was closed. Then she opened a drawer and took out a candle.

In a hurry, Alyssa took off her nightgown and lay naked on the bed, illuminated only by the moonlight coming through the window. She spread her legs and, with her right hand, placed the candle at the entrance to her sex, while with her left she caressed her breasts and clitoris.

She closed her eyes and pictured herself being taken by the Duke. That huge, strong man, loving her as if he were a horse on a mare. The candle went in and out and the maid moaned. She wanted the Duke there, pulling her by the hair, thrusting his entire member inside her.

"All I wanted in my life was one night with him. Just one. Just to feel that cock inside me once... I'd give anything for that. I know he can't be my husband, but, still... I want him so much."

And she moaned, speeding up the candle into her.

"Everything? Really?"

Alyssa almost had a heart attack when she opened her eyes and saw a woman beside her. Alyssa quickly took the candle out of her pussy and covered herself in shame.

"Who are you? What are you doing here in my room?"

"I'm Nivea. And I'm here to help you."

"How did you get in here? Help me how? What the fuck is happening?"

"Calm down, my dear. I'm, let's say... a fairy. I help people, almost always women, to get what they want. And, from the way this candle has worn out, I think you really want my help."

Alyssa blushed. The candle was smooth. Worn out from being so many times shoved up her private parts while she thought about the duke.

"What do you mean you're a fairy?"

"I'm a magical being. Fairy is a simplification. I'm a minor deity. A deity of sex, of sexual pleasure. A disciple and servant of the Goddess Telantes."

Nivea touched the candle on the table and lit it.

The light allowed Alyssa to see the fairy better. She was a woman of indeterminate age, looking somewhere between thirty and forty. She was beautiful, no doubt, but she didn't look like anyone Alyssa had ever seen. Her eyes were elongated, her hair shades of purple, blue and purple, her eyes green, and her skin a light brown. And she was naked.

"And what are you going to do for me?"

"I'm going to give you the chance to have the Duke for one night. Isn't that what you want?"

"It's what I want most of all. But he's married to Lady Ilona. He would never have anything to do with me, with a servant girl."

"That's where my gifts come in. What I promise you is not passion, it's not love. It's the chance to have the Duke for yourself. To feel him as his wife feels him. Is that what you want?

"Ahm... yes... very much."

"Then you'll have it. For one night, the Duke will look at you and see his own wife. He will treat you as he treats her. Do to you what he does to her."

"But what about Duchess Ilona? They'll certainly talk the next day and..."

"I'll take care of that too."

"And what do you want in return?

"My greatest reward is to fulfill your wish. It is with this feeling that I honor the Goddess Telantes. I may want some little reward right after, but only if you and him get pleased. But one day I may ask for a favor in return."

"Reward? What favor?"

"The reward is just the proof of your and his pleasure. It is what keeps my magic. The favor... Only the future will tell. I still don't know what I'll need. Do you accept this deal, Alyssa?"

The maid thought for a few moments. Owing a fairy an uncertain favor was not a good thing, but... for one night with the Duke she would do anything. Anything. For one night, exchanging that worn-out candle for that huge man was all she wanted in her life.

"Yes, I accept!"

"So always be ready. In the next few days the opportunity will arise. I'll let you know."

Nivea gestured with her hands and disappeared, leaving behind a scent of roses and wine.

The next few days were anxious for Alyssa. She waited for the signal, but the fairy was gone.

"Did I dream it? Did all that really happen? Come on, Alyssa, you fool... fairies don't pay attention to maids... goddesses don't care about people who serve dishes..."

Thamir, the butler, announced that dinner would be served in the garden that evening. Clare-Fountain's castle was on top of a hill, and the garden had a wonderful view of the city. Alyssa stood by pouring wine for the Duke and Duchess.

The Duchess looked like a child or a porcelain doll next to the immense Duke. He treated her with care, with delicacy. It was as if a stronger touch would hurt her.

"So fragile... so delicate..." thought Alyssa. "I wanted to let him unleash the bull inside him. I wanted him to have me with all he got."

Moisture dripped down Alyssa's legs as she watched the couple and imagined torrid scenes with the Duke.

Alyssa noticed the Duchess running her hands down the Duke's legs under the table. The small woman ran her delicate hand up the Duke's thighs until she reached his member. She began to massage the Duke's sexual organ over his pants.

"Darling..." interrupted the Duke. "The maid..."

"What's the problem?" replied the duchess, continuing what she was doing and ignoring Alyssa's gaze.

"She is here... She may see us... see you..."

The duchess put her hands inside the duke's pants and pulled out that enormous phallus.

"She wouldn't dare look. You know the punishment imposed on indiscreet servants."

Alyssa straightened up and forced herself nor to look. Her pussy throbbed and oozed. She desperately wanted to stare at that member, to lick it, to sit on it. But, the little duchess was right. She could not look at them.

As Alyssa heard, the duchess began to masturbate the duke. Alyssa had to be so strong to not look at them. Her pussy was throbbing, oozing. She bit her lips so not to moan.

"Let's go to the bedroom..." said the Duke.

"Just one more glass of wine..."

"Are you sure, my love?" asked the Duke.

"Of course!"

"More wine, then, please."

Alyssa was snapped out of her trance by the Duke's request.

The maid noticed that the bottle was empty.

"Excuse me, my lord, I'll get another bottle. Just a moment."

As she skirted around a bush to head for the kitchen, Alyssa was startled to see Nivea.

"It's time. Take this. Give some wine from this bottle to the Duke and Duchess. Then go to his room. I'll make sure she sleeps somewhere else tonight."

Alyssa's heart raced. Trembling, she took the bottle and, feigning tranquillity, served the Duke and Duchess.

"Go" whispered Nivea in Alyssa's ear. "Leave the rest to me. The Duke will come and treat you like his wife. But remember: you can't sleep there. You must be in your room before sunrise, as the spell will lose its effect. And under no circumstances can you tell him what's going on, right? Anyway, for tonight you'll be the Duchess, you'll act like her."

"Right."

Alyssa ran up the stairs as fast as she could. Her heart was racing, she entered the Duke's bedroom and slammed the door. Without wasting any time, she took off her clothes and lay down on the bed covered with silk sheets. Only the moonlight coming through the window illuminated the room.

"Are you ready?"

Alyssa was startled. It was Nivea again.

"You have to stop doing this! Yes, I'm ready!"

"He's coming."

"Get out of here!"

"Don't worry. He can't see me."

"But I can!"

As the fairy headed for a corner of the room, the door opened and the huge duke entered.

"Ilona?"

"Yes, my love" replied Alyssa in a nervous tone.

Alyssa's heart felt like it was going to burst out of her mouth, but at the same time, her pussy was throbbing and leaking. She spread her legs so that the Duke would soon join her. She didn't have much time. The sun would be up soon.

"What a naughty girl you are!"

The Duke took off his clothes and she could see that huge body in the pale moonlight. He walked towards her with his hard member pointing towards the ceiling. Alyssa spread her legs even wider. The duke lay on top of her. His strong muscles trapped Alyssa. The head of his member fitted at the entrance to the maid's pussy.

The duke kissed Alyssa passionately and she responded.

"Oh... oh... oh..." she moaned as she prepared to receive the duke's member.

As that huge member penetrated her, Alyssa gasped, moaned and rolled over under the Duke's gigantic body. It seemed as if she couldn't fit it all inside her. But, eventually, that snake was all into her. Alyssa would never have imagined how big it was. Her poor candle was nothing compared to that thick dick. He started to thrust into her. She liked it and moaned. It was a dream coming true.

But soon, the Duke stood up and took her by the feet and brought them to Alyssa's head. In this position, he began to thrust hard into her. Alyssa moaned and her pussy, fully engorged, was torn apart by the Duke's cock.

Proud of herself, Alyssa wanted to show that she was better than the Duchess, that fragile porcelain doll. Only she, Alyssa, was a real woman, strong, worthy of the Duke's huge body.

"Fuck me har, my love, my Duke. Fuck me hard."

And the Duke began to thrust even harder into the maid. His huge cock went in and out.

"Aaaahhh, aaahhh, aaaahhh..." Alyssa moaned.

"I'm going to make you come!"

"Go, my Duke! Make me come and come inside me! Fill me up with your cum!"

Alyssa wanted that huge, veiny cock pouring into her pussy.

"I'm going to fuck you the way you like it! The way you cum!"

"Go on, fuck me! Fuck me hard! Fuck me the way I like it!"

Alyssa was about to cum when the Duke put her on all fours.

"What a slut? So the little Duchess likes to get fucked like a bitch? What a slut! But I like it too."

The maid then arched her back and offered her pussy to the Duke. He took a firm hold of Alyssa's waist and shoved in hard. The maid screamed with arousal. Her breasts jiggled with each thrust.

Soon, however, the Duke stopped and Alyssa was startled. The giant was brushing the head of his cock against the entrance to Alyssa's ass.

"What?"

"Just the way you like it, my naughty girl!"

And the Duke pushed his huge cock into Alyssa's tight asshole.

"No, it won't go in! It won't fit!"

"No, my Love, let's continue the other way!" Alyssa begged.

Meanwhile, Nivea, the fairy, appeared at her side.

"Remember your promise: today you are the duchess. You will do what she does. It's part of the contract. You don't want to break your promise with a fairy..."

Not having heard the fairy, the Duke said:

"But I want to make you come. And you only come like that."

Alyssa looked distressed at the fairy. The fairy simply said:

"That's what you asked me. Say you want to. Tell him to put it in."

Alyssa realized she had no option.

"Put it in, my love!" said Alyssa in a voice between horny and crying.

The Duke pushed the head of his cock against the entrance to Alyssa's tight ass. She moaned loudly with pain and arousal. That giant member was ripping her ass apart.

"Ah... aaaaaahhhh... aaaaaahhhh...... ahhh my ass....!"

"Hold on" said the fairy.

The Duke shoved his cock in. Alyssa's ass felt like it was going to be ripped open. She thought she was going to pass out with a cock that big ramming into her ass. A tear rolled down her cheek. Next to her, the fairy was laughing.

"Fucking fairy. My ass is tearing up and she's laughing. He's tearing me up!"

The Duke held Alyssa's waist tightly and started thrusting in and out of her ass.

"Oh, you are so tight tonight! Your ass is so tight. I love to fuck hard you tiny asshole. That's how you like it, isn't it? To be fucked hard in the ass? That's how you ask me every night to fuck you, right?"

"Say it is" ordered the fairy.

"It is..." Alyssa replied between moans of pain and pleasure.

She was crying, but she was also moaning.

"I'll help you" said the fairy.

Nivea opened her pussy.

"Suck it. Come on. The honey from my pussy has magical properties. You need to suck me."

Feeling the pain of that huge cock into her ass, Alyssa started to lick the fairy's pussy.

"Right, now I'm licking this bitche's pussy while my ass is being ripped. Wait... This pussy is good.. very good.. I've never thought I would feel something like this in my mouth."

Instantly, Alyssa relaxed and pleasure overtook her. She could feel every vein of the Duke's cock inside her ass, but it was a delight. Now, she was overwhelmed by pleasure.

"Oh, you are a slut. You lick good. If your ass is as good as your tongue, that dick won't get out of you soon... but that's enough for. By the way you're moaning, I think I've already made my magic."

Pleased, Nivea took off her pussy from the maid's mouth and went on to touch Alyssa's pussy. It was a delicate, magical, quick touch. Waves of arousal ran through the little maid's body. She screamed with arousal.

"Oh, how fucking delicious. What a hard-on" said Alyssa.

While touching Alyssa, the fairy said:

"Ask him to fuck your ass harder, ask him that."

"Fuck my ass hard, my Duke. Fuck me harder. Fuck me as hard as you can. Shove your cock up my ass. I want it all into me."

Alyssa's words made the Duke's cock pulse inside her ass. He screamed with arousal and began to thrust faster, harder.

The fairy slipped her finger back into her pussy and put it to Alyssa's lips. She licked it and got even more aroused.

"Little slut. He's going to come in your ass. Ask for it again. Ask for cum in your ass" said the fairy

"Cum into me... cum into my little asshole."

"I'm going to fill you with cum" replied the Duke.

"Fill me up... fill me up with your semen, with your cum."

"I'm going to fill your ass with cum, my whore!"

"Yes, I'm your whore. I'm your little whore. Fuck my ass harder, fill my asshole with cum, my Duke... my asshole is yours to fuck the way you like..."

The fairy accelerated her touch. Alyssa shivered and screamed:

"I'm going to come!" said Alyssa.

"Come, my slut! You always come when I fuck your ass! You're a little slut. Your asshole is tighter than ever and I'm gonna cum so much into you!"

The Duke then fucked Alyssa the harder he could. His gigantic, veiny member pulsed and began pouring spurts of semen into Alyssa's asshole. Flooded with cum, she came.

"Ah... aaaaahhhhhhh..." Alyssa screamed.

There was so much cum that it dribbled out of Alyssa's ass and wet her pussy. She came like never before.

The Duke fell beside her and kissed her, but soon fell asleep. He seemed relaxed.

Alyssa stared at the Duke, enamored. She stayed like that for a moment, until Nivea appeared.

JakobKings
JakobKings
25 Followers
12