The Sex Fairy: The Maid's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakobKings
JakobKings
26 Followers

"What?"

The fairy grabbed the Duke's huge cock and sucked.

"This cum after such a pleasure is a magical ingredient... This is my reward tonight".

The fairy licked the Duke's cock clean. He was still sleeping. Then she turned to Alyssa and said:

"Get on all fours. Now it's your turn."

"What?"

"I want the cum that's in you. The cum that is in your ass and in your pussy. Get on all fours. And get your ass in the air, bitch. I'm going to get all my reward: his and yours."

Alyssa obeyed. A fairy's request is not to be denied. Nivea thirstily began to lick Alyssa's ass. It was good. It was so good. Alyssa moaned. Nivea's tongue was soft and searched deep inside her ass, looking for the Duke's cum.

"Aaahh... lick my ass full of cum... go on lick it..."

The fairy licked and licked. And when there was no more cum in her ass, she sucked Alyssa's pussy.

"Ahhh.... aaaa... I'm going to come, you naughty fairy..."

"Yes, come into my mouth... that's what I want... your cum mixed with his into my mouth."

And Alyssa came on the fairy's tongue.

Nivea licked the maid's pussy one last time and ordered:

"Now go away! It'll be dawn soon!"

The next day, at breakfast, the Duke asked his wife:

"You really don't remember anything from yesterday?"

"I must have had too much wine. I don't even know how I got to my room. Why was that?"

"Oh... it was... very good..." replied the Duke, a little disappointed.

In the corner, Alyssa smiled with satisfaction. She had pleased the Duke. A lot.

"Maid, could you bring some more grapes?" asked the Duchess.

"Of course."

And Alyssa went to get the fruit. She had a bit of a limp. She walked with some difficulty.

"Why is she walking like that?" asked the Duchess.

"I have no idea", replied the Duke.

Later that night, Ilona was alone in her room when she heard:

"Consider your debt paid. What I did to you to get the Duke is now settled."

"What happened?"

"Doesn't matter."

END.

JakobKings
JakobKings
26 Followers
12