The Sex Film Pt. 02

Story Info
Ted brings along an eldery female companion into the studio!
4.1k words
4.59
17.7k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sex Film (Part 2)

Kathryn M. Burke

Over the next several months, Ted took part in more than a dozen sex films—several times with Marge, twice more with Karla (who now thoroughly enjoyed penetration into all her orifices), and also with several other girls he didn't know. They were all young—whether students at the college or women from the community, he had no idea. But everyone was legal, as Jason earnestly assured him.

After one shoot, in mid-January, Henry pulled Ted aside and said, "Say, guy, we were wondering if you could bring in a female—"

"Me?" Ted interrupted. "It seems Marge is doing a great job finding luscious young things for the camera's delectation." And my own.

"Let me finish, will you? I meant someone of your own age."

Ted gawked at him, flabbergasted.

"You know," Henry said quietly, "we also have a line of 'young-old' films where the lady is old and the guy is young. That's a pretty big turn-on for some of our viewers also."

"It is?" Ted said incredulously.

"Don't get me wrong: the lady has to be nice-looking. We don't want some dried-up old prune. You know what I mean? Personally, I think there are heaps of beautiful older gals who'd do just fine in one of our productions."

"I had no idea . . ."

"You bet! Maybe you're prejudiced, since you seem to like the young ones. But—"

"Hey! I like women of all ages!"

"Good for you. You must know some lip-smacking beauties in their fifties."

"You mean 'cougars'? Something like that?"

"Sure. Even women in their sixties."

"Sixties? Are you kidding me?"

"Hey, women are really taking care of themselves these days. I'm telling you, I've seen some scrumptious grandmother-types who I'd love to get between the sheets."

"Um, I'm not really sure I know of any such ladies—at least, any ladies who'd care to participate in one of your films."

"Well, just keep your eyes and ears open. Okay?"

"Okay."

Ted went home shaking his head at the thought. Perhaps he still retained a vestige of sexism, but the idea of women in their sixties cavorting with men in their twenties struck him as not at all appealing—even obscene, truth be told. But then, as he reflected further—and as he actually sampled some older women/younger men videos he found online—he began rethinking the matter.

And he also came up with a possible candidate.

There was a woman in the English Department, Judith Schaeffer, whom he'd known off and on for decades. In fact, he'd gone to college with her in Pennsylvania, and he knew she was a year younger than himself. He'd heard she'd been pretty wild as an undergraduate (but, much to his own regret, not with him), and he even heard stories that she was in the habit of taking on two, three, or even more men all at once. This apparently happened at frat parties, which on that campus could easily get out of hand.

But then she'd gone to graduate school and, soon after getting her Ph.D., married another young professor and promptly settled down. They'd had two kids, and Judith had worked her way up the academic ladder with impressive scholarly publications and numerous accolades as a teacher. About ten years ago she'd come to Ted's college, and he'd reaquainted himself with her after many years of silence. Then, two years ago, her husband had died of a lingering illness, and now Judith was a lonely and rather melancholy widow.

But she was still a real looker at the age of sixty-three. She'd always taken care of herself, and her sleek, curvy, well-coiffed appearance did seem to turn the heads of even some of her (male) undergraduate students. Whether she was aware of that or not, Ted didn't know.

So he sauntered over to Judith's office one day. The spring semester hadn't actually begun, but it would soon, and Judith was busy getting her books, papers, and other paraphernalia ready for the classes she would have to teach. She greeted Ted cordially but not all that cheerfully. Lately, she hadn't been very cheerful at all.

"How're things going?" Ted began neutrally.

"They're going," Judith said with a sigh. He could tell that she was both looking forward to retiring in two years and also dreading that same event. What would she do with her time if she didn't have her office to go to as a haven from her big and now empty house? He suspected she hadn't done any dating at all after her husband's passing, and was dismally resigning herself to the prospect of being a widow for the rest of her life.

Ted and Judith exchanged more idle chatter. And, because he had known her for so long, he didn't feel it beyond the bounds of good taste to ask whimsically, "So how's your sex life?"

She gave him an acid look. "You're kidding me, right?"

"Judy"—he was one of the few whom she allowed to call her by that diminutive—"you're a fine-looking woman, and it grieves me to see you not 'getting out there.'"

"You mean dating?" she said in disbelief. "You're not serious, Ted. No offense to you personally, but men of our age aren't exactly the most appetizing creatures in the world. I really don't want to get involved with being a caretaker for another invalid."

"Hey, I'm not saying you should marry anyone! Just be a merry widow! I'm sure you'd find lots of takers!"

"For a roll in the hay? Is that what you're suggesting?"

"Absolutely!"

"Once again, Ted, men in their sixties don't seem to have a lot of energy for that sort of thing—unless it's artificially induced, if you catch my meaning."

"Speak for yourself, ma'am!" Ted cried indignantly.

"I wasn't talking about you. I'm sure you're full of spunk."

You don't know that half of it, he thought. "I was referring to younger men."

"You mean men in their forties and fifties? Well, maybe, but do you really think they'd be interested in old ladies like me?"

"You're not an old lady! I bet you'd be splendid in the sack! But I was thinking of even younger guys."

She gave him an exasperated look. "Oh, come on, Ted! You must know that men in their twenties and thirties regard a woman of my age as basically invisible. As far as sex goes, we're pretty much on the shelf. No young man would look at me twice."

"Don't be so sure of that. Can I ask, though, if you—well, still have the urge?"

Judith eyed him keenly. For all the teasing banter they'd exchanged over the years, Ted had never been quite so persistent on this issue before. "Yes," she said slowly. "I'm not exactly ready for my coffin, if that's what you mean."

"That's great! I can just see you with some brawny undergraduate—"

"Oh, Ted, just stop, okay? The joke has gone far enough."

"Who's joking? Listen, Judith," he went on intensely, moving closer to her as they sat in their chairs on opposite sides of her desk. "I don't know how much you know about porn films—"

"I know nothing about porn films," she said with distaste.

"—but there's a whole line of videos that show older men getting it on with younger women, and older women getting it on with younger men."

She peered at him severely. "How do you know so much about stuff like this? Are you telling me you watch these kinds of films?"

"Not only do I watch them, but"—he paused significantly and lowered his voice so no one outside would hear—"I've appeared in them."

There was a cavernous silence, as Judith stared blankly at her longtime friend.

"Look," Ted went on in a hurry, "I'll find one of them for you."

He fished out his smartphone and almost immediately brought up one of his more recent films—with someone he hoped wasn't a college student, as that might have appalled Judith so much that she might have run screaming from her own office. As he pressed the "play" icon in the center of the video and got it running, he handed the phone over to her.

She took the phone, and in seconds her mouth made a perfect O of shock and outrage as she saw that the older man in the film, having a grand old time with a cute ponytailed teenager dressed up like a cheerleader, was indeed the very man sitting across from her. She may never have seen a sex video before, but she couldn't take her eyes off of it, and she watched it for a good many minutes as if hypnotized. At one point Ted saw her snake her free hand down below the edge of the desk and in the general area of her groin—but then she pushed the phone back in Ted's direction as if it was poisoned, and with a beet-red face gazed at him.

"That's you, isn't it?" she whispered.

"Yup," he said with some pride.

"How many of these have you done?"

"A fair number."

"And who are these girls?"

"Oh, I don't know," he said evasively. "They get them from somewhere. But don't worry: they're all legal—eighteen or older."

"And you're telling me," she said intensely, bending toward him, "that there are videos of older women and younger men?"

"You bet! I can find some for you."

"That won't be necessary."

"I think you'd be a natural for them."

"Me? Why me?"

"Because you're beautiful and unattached and, oh, plenty of reasons."

"Well," she said decisively, "you can just forget about that. What you do in your spare time is your business—but count me out!"

"You don't know what you're missing, Judith. This is just a lot of harmless fun, and you make a little pocket money in the bargain."

"I'm not entirely sure how harmless it is."

"Well," Ted said, reluctantly getting up, "if you're interested, just let me know. The studio is only about twenty minutes away from here—easy to get to. Really, Judy, it's a ball!"

She glared at him as he drifted out of her office.

Ted shrugged to himself as he walked away. He'd given it a try—but Judith seemed pretty adamant in her refusal. Of course, maybe it was just the shock of even the suggestion of such a thing, which most people would have regarded as immoral and, if word got out, would jeopardize her career. But she was on the point of retiring, and she didn't even need the income from her professorship—so what would be the harm if she got drummed out of the university?

A few days later, Judith called Ted on the phone.

"You're saying," she began hesitantly, "this studio is only a short drive away?"

"Yeah!" he said with sudden enthusiasm.

"Would you . . . take me there?"

He couldn't believe his ears. "Absolutely! Believe me, Judy, you won't regret this."

"Hey, I'm not committing myself to anything. I just want to check it out. Maybe I'll do it, maybe I won't."

"Okay, fine. No problem. I'll give the guys a call and set up a meeting."

The following Saturday afternoon saw Ted driving Judith to the studio. As they walked in, Judith tried hard not to pay attention to the grunts and groans she heard in the distance. They made their way to the main office, where Jason and Henry were poring over a laptop looking at one of their more recent videos. They quickly turned it off when their guests entered.

As they looked Judith over, they nodded to themselves and brought their heads together for a whispered colloquy. As Judith and Ted stood irresolutely in front of them, Jason began: "So, ma'am, you want to do some 'young-old' films?"

"Let's just say I'm thinking about it," she replied with a little tremor in her voice.

"I gather you've not done anything like this before?"

"Uh, no."

"Not even when you were younger? Ted here tells us you were a bit wild in your college days."

Judith turned to glare at her old friend. "I wasn't that wild—or wild in that way."

"So . . . why now?"

"Oh, I just thought it might be amusing."

Henry explained the basic terms they were prepared to offer Judith—and Ted, with just a bit of envy, noted that she would be paid quite a bit more per film than he was receiving. Well, he reflected, I guess that's what comes of being an attractive female.

Judith seemed struck by the how much the guys were willing to pay for her services. She wasn't at all hard up for money, but the extra income might allow her to be a bit more generous to her children and grandchildren.

"So you think you might be interested?" Jason said.

"I might indeed," Judith responded.

"Can you take your cllothes off?" he said, looking down at a clipboard.

There was a stunned silence.

"Wh-what did you say?" she whispered.

"Ma'am," Henry explained patiently, "we need to have a look at your, um, assets. I mean, you're gonna be the star of the show."

Judith spun on her heels to stare at Ted. "You didn't tell me this would be part of the audition!"

"They didn't make that request to me!" he cried.

"Hey, don't get offended, ma'am," Jason said placatingly. "We both think you'd be just right for some of the films we have in mind. But if we're gonna pay this kind of money, we really do need to get a good idea of what we're paying for."

Ted was convinced that steam was, in effect, coming out of Judith's ears.

"I—I can leave the room, or turn around," he said desperately.

"Oh, don't bother," she said disgustedly. "What do I care?"

And with that, she briskly began removing one piece of clothing after the other. As she did so, the three men in the room stared in awe at what was revealed. Judith Schaeffer really did have spectacular "assets"—assets that a woman of any age would be proud of. Large, round, firm breasts; a taut, flat stomach; an exquisite little mons covered with a thick bush (some of it going gray); strong, muscular thighs; shapely, tapered calves; and (as Ted in particular was able to appreciate, as he was standing behind her) a gorgeous, curved bottom that seemed to be aching for a man's touch.

"Wow," Henry breathed in genuine admiration, "you're quite something."

"Thank you," Judith said, hands on her hips and legs spread a little.

Jason and Henry again brought their heads together for a quick consultation. Then Jason said, "You ready to do something right now?"

Judith's eyes opened wide. "What do you mean, right now? Don't you need a script or something?"

Henry chuckled. "Ma'am, we don't have scripts. Basically, we like our performers to get right down to business."

Judith looked in alarm at Ted. He shrugged his shoulders in resignation.

"Who's going to be my, um, co-star?" she asked.

"A real nice guy," Jason said. "His name is Dirk."

"How old he is?"

"I think he's about twenty, twenty-one."

"And what's the overall plan?"

"Well, ma'am, the idea is that you're his grandma, and he comes into your bedroom and finds you sleeping naked, and so he—"

Judith shook her head. "I don't like that. I don't want to be the passive recipient of this man's lust. I want to take the lead."

Jason and Henry exchanged quick glances.

"Okay," Henry said. "Dirk can be the one sleeping naked in his bedroom, and you can come in and go to town on him."

"Fine, let's do it. By the way, can you give me a robe or something? I'm really not sure I want to parade around naked here."

Jason almost leaped up from his chair and went over to the side of the room, where there was a closet. Opening the door, he fished out quite an attractive little robe—maybe something along the lines of a Japanese kimono—and brought it over to Judith.

"Here, you can wear this," he said. But he added with a chuckle, "I don't imagine it'll stay on very long."

Judith put the robe on while throwing an evil look in Jason's direction. The two of them were about to head out of the room when Henry said, "Ma'am, can I ask you something?"

Judith stopped in her tracks. "What is it?"

Henry blushed crimson. "Are you, um, Jewish?"

Her eyes blazed as she said, "Yes, I am. Is that a problem for you?"

"No, no! It's just that Dirk and a lot of our other actors are—well, you know, unsnipped."

"Uncircumcised, you mean? That doesn't bother me in the least."

"Whew! Glad to hear it. We just didn't want to offend you, ma'am."

"How considerate of you."

Now all three of them—Judith, Jason, and Henry—marched off in the direction of the "set." Ted tagged along, having nothing better to do. When they got to the bedroom where the film would be shot, he pulled her aside and said, "Um, Judy, can I hang around and watch?"

She looked him up and down. "Oh, you like to watch, eh? Sure, why not?"

Judith was introduced to Dirk, who proved to be a strapping young man well over six feet tall. He seemed to have no trouble walking around naked, and Judith admired his muscular physique and eight-inch cock, which was already quivering as he took in the strikingly attractive older woman he was about to get intimate with. And when she blandly took off the robe and tossed it aside, Dirk's eyes boggled and his mouth dropped. He'd done a few "young-old" videos before, but never with a dame so luscious!

Henry quickly explained the change in the scenario, whereby Dirk would be—at the start, anyway—the passive victim of Judith's passion. Dirk smiled wryly, knowing that he'd get plenty of opportunity to take charge.

As Ted watched in fascination, the camera focused on Judith, stark naked, carefully opening the door of the bedroom, peeking in, and seeing her "grandson" asleep. She approached the bed, knelt down beside it, and pulled away the thin sheet covering him to reveal his own nudity. He was lying on his back, his cock—now only half erect—resting flat on his belly. With a quick glance to make sure he didn't wake up, she grabbed it and stuffed a good bit of it into her mouth. Judith had, in her college days, been pretty good at deep throat, but was long out of practice. So it took her quite a while to get even half or two-thirds of it into her mouth; but she used lips and tongue to get it rock hard.

Then, as Dirk continued the charade that he was still asleep, Judith clambered on top of him and, squatting over his groin, impaled herself on his member. The camera focused on it disappearing into her moist vagina, and as she began riding him she also squeezed her own breasts to stimulate herself. Dirk, eyes closed, extended his arms like a zombie and took hold of her bottom, giving it some good squeezes.

Then he popped his eyes open, crying, "Grandma! What are you doing?"

"Just having a good time," she replied.

With that, he skillfully flipped her over so that she was on her back and he was on top of her. He pummeled her forcefully as Henry held the camera inches from Judith's sex to get a close-up of their copulation. Then Dirk pulled out, made Judith turn over onto her stomach, pulled up her hips so that her bottom was raised up, and plugged her in her anus.

She had lubricated herself ahead of time; but she hadn't had anal sex in a good many years, and the sudden and not entirely expected entry of this large cock into her derrière caused her a bit of discomfort. Ted scowled in disapproval as Henry brought the camera close to Judith's face to register her pain; but gradually she got used to the procedure, and Dirk found himself going deeper and deeper into her posterior, until his cock had almost disappeared in her.

Then he flipped her over again, onto her back, and squatted over her chest. His cock was inches from her face, and he began pumping himself vigorously as his climax approached. When he came, he spattered his seed all over her cheeks and nose and forehead, some of it going into her mouth or even ending up in her hair. It was a fine "cumshot," and Dirk was rightfully proud of it.

The whole thing had taken about forty minutes.

"Fabulous, fabulous!" Jason cried. "You're a natural, Judith!"

"Thanks a lot," she said, finding a conveniently placed box of Kleenex and wiping up the discharge from her face.

"You made me come a lot faster than I usually do, ma'am," Dirk said.

"Is that right?" she replied. "I guess I'll take that as a compliment."

As Judith crawled up out of the bed, Henry led her away from the others and said, "How'd you like to do another?"

12