The Sex Film Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? Right away?" she said, surprised.

"Well, yeah. You know, guys need some rest—sometimes a lot of rest—before they can 'perform' again. But ladies—well, they can usually take a lot of guys one after the other. It's just the way you're made."

"You're right about that. What exactly did you have in mind?"

"Are you prepared to take on two guys at once?"

Judith sighed. "I suppose. It's been quite a while since I've done that."

"How long?"

"Since before you were born, I imagine."

Henry chuckled. "Well, you never really forget, do you? It's kind of like riding a bicycle!"

"Yeah, it's just like that."

He led Judith to another bedroom and introduced her to her two new co-stars. They proved to be two fine-looking African Americans.

Judith looked at them in surprise. "These are supposed to be my grandsons?"

"Well, no, ma'am," Henry said. "This is just a straightforward double penetration film."

"I see."

The trio of actors got into position on a bed. All this time, Ted had been watching the proceedings with a sort of unholy fascination. Who knew Judith Schaeffer was so versatile? She was a leading scholar in her field—but also tailor-made for the kind of sex films these guys were producing.

As he saw the two black men poking Judith—all of them lying on their sides, one in front of her, one in back—Jason came up to Ted and said, "It seems you're finding things pretty exciting."

"You bet," Ted said, unable to tear his eyes away from the three figures on the bed.

"You up for a film of your own?"

"Right now, you mean?"

"Yeah, sure. We have a nice girl for you. She's a newbie."

"Well, that would be fine."

So both Ted and Judith shot their films in separate rooms. About an hour later, the two of them, still naked, met in the hallway as they were heading to a bathroom to clean up.

Once they'd done that and had gotten their clothes back on, Ted took Judith home.

In the course of the drive he said, "So, how did that second film go?"

"Oh, pretty good," she replied indifferently.

"You feel okay?"

"I'm fine. Kind of tired. And my butt's a little sore. I haven't done that in quite a while."

"Mmm. You think you'll do more films?"

"Yeah, why not? It's easy money."

"And fun too, I hope?"

"Sure, it was fun."

"The camera really loves you. It just ate you up."

"You don't say."

"And I guess you brought out the best in your partners."

"Oh, it's just because I have the right body parts."

"No way, Judith! You're a real peach."

"Am I?"

"No man in his right mind would turn you out of bed."

She eyed him askance. "You thinking of someone in particular?"

He swallowed before saying, "Well, as it happens, I am."

She now turned to look right at him as he drove. "You mean tonight? That little girl you were with didn't tucker you out?"

"That was no little girl. Anyway, I figure that, after a nice candlit dinner, some soft music, and a little cuddling, I'll revive pretty well."

"Well, that sounds very nice. I never say no to a candlelit dinner."

And that's how Ted and Judith became an "item" on campus. Everyone thought it was the cutest thing in the world for these two senior citizens to be engaging in a decorous romance. But they still interrupted their own snuggling for further sessions at the studio.

THE END


12