The Sex Formula

Story Info
A Lab Accident Results In Bizarre Sexual Encounters.
3.6k words
4.54
8.7k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 01/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

((This story is the equivalent of a somewhat dark, sexual, fairy-tale. By virtue of content, I settled on the science fiction category to publish it under. It's meant to be the first in a series. Being extremely short, this first chapter is a quick read.))

"That's my daughter, that's my daughter.... I have to get her out of there!"

John Miller could hear Susan's father up in the observation pod, screaming those words as he saw what was happening to the two of them.

John knew there would be no rescue. The protocol was to let such an event run its course.

At the sound of her father's voice, a shudder seemed to run through Susan Montgomery. A brilliant scientist in her own right, she had known instantly what would happen when the catastrophic leak took place.

For months the laboratory had worked to perfect the chemical agent which assaulted certain areas of the brain, causing an irresistible impulse to have sex.

The stuff was officially known as PK-12, but amongst themselves, workers in the laboratories referred to it as the "Sex Formula."

In experiments with animals it was so overpowering that the creatures would routinely try to breed outside their species.

The sight of chimpanzees mating with dogs, cats with rabbits, or large lizards with rats, had a sobering effect on the technicians who had close contact with the unfortunate animals.

What the privately funded project hoped to accomplish with the discovery was unclear, but the scientists associated with the government wing of San Vada Institute had recently become interested in their work.

Consequently, the scientists responsible for PK-12 were keeping its properties a well guarded secret. This didn't deter certain government researchers from suggesting the possibility of human trials moving forward. Discussions had begun on the possibility of experimenting on volunteers.

It was an idea dismissed out of hand by the woman who invented it, Doctor Stacie Montgomery. The 42-year old scientist deemed the risk far too great. Too much about her "sex formula" was still unknown.

Now, because of the accidental release in one of the isolation chambers, two human beings had been fully exposed. The observation pod was filling up with dozens of researchers who wanted to observe the results.

Susan Montgomery actively disliked John Miller. They came from vastly different backgrounds. She had grown up wealthy, attended an Ivy league school, and had followed her parents into bio-research at the laboratories they partially owned at San Vada.

He was from a poor family, had struggled through a city college, and only entered the field because he desperately needed the work.

John was very well thought of at his job, which he believed explained some of Susan's dislike for him. She wasn't used to having to treat people she considered inferior as equals.

The fact they were both working under Susan's parents, who had come to depend on John's engineering skills, probably made things worse.

Everything John said or did seemed to grate on Susan's nerves as time went by. When they'd first met, he immediately saw what a hard worker she was. He found her to be bright, level headed, and occasionally witty. Despite her usual appearance around the lab, he also thought she was a potentially pretty girl.

At work, Susan looked like the classic Hollywood version of a nerd, with her mismatched clothes, her lab coat, her ever present slide rule, outrageous glasses, and comfortably outdated tennis shoes.

She never wore even a hint of perfume, or a touch of makeup. Had she been a character in a movie, she would be teaching advance classes at "Geek High."

Away from the lab, with her hair down, and her horn rimmed glasses replaced with contacts, she could be an attractive young woman with her platinum blond hair, and blazing green eyes... When she put a little effort into it.

What John didn't realize was that she came from a family that valued intelligence over physical attributes, which is why Susan didn't always make the most use of what she'd been born with.

Her intelligence often scared men off, which resulted in a lot of insecurity on her part. She actually had a strong sex drive, which was frustrated by the fact she could be unapologetically rude, and quite snobbish at times. Never the best qualities for attracting the opposite sex.

Her two best girlfriends stopped trying to match her up when they were still seniors in high school together. Although they knew she had a warm heart, and could actually be free spirited at times, when it came to boys, they considered her hopeless.

It was when Susan started college that she developed a secret sex life that almost nobody knew about.

At 23 she was two years older than John, but they had enough in common at work that at first he hoped they might actually become friends. He flirted with her on occasion, but always in the nicest, most respectful ways.

Sometimes he thought he saw something flicker in her eyes, but for the most part she remained unreadable. Still, he looked forward to their brief exchanges at work, few and far between as the were.

Then one night at the institute's village tavern, about six months after they had met, and unbeknownst to Susan, John overheard a conversation she had with another female scientist.

Normally he wouldn't have eavesdropped, but he was sitting alone, had downed a few shots, and was nursing a beer. Besides, he had frankly found the subject matter fascinating.

The two women were conversing about possible sexual partners, and they discussed nearly every man at the institute, young or old, single or married.

When John's name was mentioned, Susan snorted, and giggled meanly. She had a few choice words about John's physical appearance that made his skin crawl. Apparently she wasn't too impressed by his juvenile attempts at flirtation

either. Finally, she made it clear she would rather fall in love with one of the chimpanzees at the lab, than to find herself in bed with Mr. Miller!

The two women laughed merrily, and their conversation ran on.

John was stunned beyond measure.

He had always been nice to her. He had given her no reason to regard him with such contempt. As a scientist she had to know that some personalities were never going to be compatible, but to make that sort of a statement...To prefer being with a chimp...

That fucking Bitch!

Saying something like that to a colleague, in a public place, was unprofessional and unacceptable. He felt like walking around the divider, where he was slinking even lower in his seat, approaching her table, and throwing his beer in her smug face. Maybe she would find that funny.

Fortunately, that feeling passed quickly. He left without being seen by the two women, angry and slightly depressed.

He couldn't very well confront her about it. What would be the point? So he began to avoid her whenever possible at work.

In the weeks that followed, the rolling of her eyes, the muttering under her breath, the clicking of her tongue, all wore on his nerves.

What he overheard her saying about him that night hardened his resolve.... He wanted nothing more to do with Doctor Susan Montgomery.

And yet there they were, NAKED together on the floor of Isolation Chamber 3-B!

He had reluctantly walked over a report she needed from another worker who claimed she was behind on her own project. He dropped the paperwork off on the counter beside her, and was turning to leave when the leak occurred.

He heard the alarm go off, and the sound of the heavy door automatically locking and sealing them in. He whirled around to see Susan looking wildly at him, her eyes wide with fear.

"Oh no," she cried, sounding like a scared teenager. "Kathy did this. Oh, God, Please---NOOOOOOO!"

She pushed past him, pathetically throwing herself against the massive door, trying to claw her way through it.

Vaguely he wondered what Kathy had to do with any of this, besides being the woman who'd sent him over with the papers he'd delivered.

He tried holding his breath as the purple cloud flooded in, but as his skin tingled from the touch of the billowing, gaseous, muck, he realized it was pointless.

Susan turned to face him, her breath coming in gasping, little, pants. She knew what was about to happen, and John could tell she was absolutely terrified!

The chemical agent immediately seeped into their bodies,

and everything quickly became a blur. It took only seconds to infect them both.

SEX-SEX-SEX-SEX-SEX

That was the first overpowering thought.

TO FUCK--TO SCREW--TO BANG--TO SCREW--TO FUCK

John wasn't sure how they were going to get naked, he just knew they would end up that way.

They must have torn at one anothers clothes, tossing them in piles around the chamber. When they were both as bare as newborn babes, she eagerly climbed on top of him.

As their bodies mashed together, John was surprised her scent was so overwhelmingly feminine; From her hair, to her breath, to the tips of her fingers, to the depths of her secret place, already moist with anticipation.

With feverish determination, she guided his engorged erection up inside her, as if it was the most natural thing in the world for them to be doing. His hands went to her hips and held on tightly.

As if from far away, they could hear her father's tortured voice still yelling from the observation pod.

"Stop them," he cried. "Reverse the pressure."

Someone had already done that. While they were frantically disrobing, the thick purple fog which had enveloped them in warm dampness, had been quickly sucked back out through emergency vents. Fresh air was being pumped into the Isolation Chamber.

It was too late, the damage was done. The Sex Formula was racing through their bloodstreams, activating primitive parts of their brains.

"My God, we have to help my daughter, she's being raped!"

Susan shuddered each time she heard her father. Her eyes darted in the direction of his voice, but she couldn't see the observation pod from her position.

Her gaze locked on John's. Her pupils opened so wide there was only a fraction of green left in her eyes. The fear John had seen there was gone, replaced with frank, wanton, desire.

She was grinding on him, the soft folds of her vagina clamping around him, a perfect tunnel of excited flesh, warm and slick, gripping his cock. Her juices were running down his shaft, mixing with his, and making a sticky mess.

He was increasing his thrusts up inside her, and she was meeting those thrusts with her own, grunting softly as she did.

Susan was burning hot and wet, inside and out, her hair matted and damp, her skin glistening with sweat.

John had a clear view of the observation pod over her slender shoulders. Fellow employees watched them with curiosity, their faces strangely child like...

...Except for her father, who was being restrained, a look of horror on his face.

John had never wanted a woman more than he now wanted Susan Montgomery. None of the unpleasantness between them mattered anymore. It was quickly being forgotten.

She leaned down over him, and he sucked on her hard nipples, first one, then the other. Their faces were only inches apart, and she rubbed her nose against his, a goofy grin on her face. They began kissing, their tongues moving together like dancers, a slow sexual romp that excited them both.

Her father screamed something out again, and again Susan shuddered.

She pulled away and began slobbering. She drooled on John uncontrollably. He might have been disgusted anywhere else, but there on the floor of the chamber, everything they were doing seemed sensual and erotic.

Now rubbing her saliva onto his chest and stomach, she leaned over and began frantically kissing him again.

Her father cried out her name, perhaps trying to cut through the haze of his daughter's sexual trance. All it provoked was more shuddering on her part.

Was she turned on by that? Did she want her father to watch as she was having intercourse? Did the thought of him watching her naked and fucking excite her?

In John's increasingly confused thoughts, those were some of the questions running through his mind. By the way she kept reacting to her father's voice, he wondered if she were, in fact, some sort of twisted "Daddy's Girl."

As the two of them fucked, was Susan fantasizing about her father?

Such wicked thoughts came and went in dreamlike stages.

Susan and John both felt detached from their bodies, yet both had never felt more alive, more in touch with their sensations.

The hapless couple made slurping sounds where their bodies were connected. Her bald, smooth, mound, slammed against his equally bald crotch.

Somewhere deep in the back of Susan's mind, amid a hundred conflicting thoughts, she was amazed they were groomed alike. Her smooth parts slid against his smooth parts, bringing her an indescribable pleasure.

It continued in slow motion, time losing all meaning. Had they been together for minutes, or were days passing by? There was no being stopped, no being saved. Things would continue until the effects of the formula wore off. It was an eternity of raw, intimate, passion.

John didn't want it to end, and he was sure Susan didn't want it to either.

She broke away from his mouth and leaned back. John's hands went from her hips to her breasts, which swayed back and forth above him. He played with her inflamed nipples, as she made soft little moans.

Then she tightened herself even harder around his cock, leaned back down until he could feel her frantic breaths against his face, and began kissing him again.

Her mouth tasted like a mixture of brown sugar and toothpaste.

SWEET--INTENSE--SEX

They heard a woman's scream, and John glanced dully up, trying to focus on what he saw. Stacie, Susan's mother, one of the most important scientists at the institute, had pushed her way into the observation pod.

She was as good looking as her daughter, thought John, though her hair was darker, her eyes a deep blue, and she was heavier of course, being in her early forties.

To John, mother and daughter had always appeared equally nerdy. Now he thought they were equally pretty. He wondered if they were as equally pervy?

Stacie Montgomery was nearly hysterical, pounding her fists uselessly against the glass.

"We have to get her out of there," she wailed. "She's completely unprotected. Release the lock...Hurry... For God's sake, do it!"

"You know we can't," said one of her assistants, a man who seemed to be spending far too much time with government scientists over the last few days. "You know it's too late for that."

"That's my baby down there!"

"It will be all right," he said coldly. "Be still."

Stacie, who had discovered PK-12, and didn't know its full potential or long term effects, made a strange, strangled, sound, and collapsed.

Her husband Sam broke away from the co-workers restraining him, and rushed to his wife's side. He disappeared beneath the window frame of the observation pod, but the couple on display could still hear his voice.

Susan tried to concentrate on what was happening with her

parents.

A queer expression came over her face. She tilted her head oddly, trying to understand what her scientist parents were saying. Were they talking about her? For some reason she felt it was important to know.

John was quickly losing interest in anything outside the chamber. The only thing he cared about anymore was the lovely female body straddling his.

As if from far away, he saw her head snap back sharply. Had she heard something? Did she know something? Every muscle in her body seemed to flex at once, but her hands remained flat on his chest.

"Mommy," she squealed quietly, in a little girls voice. "Daddy!"

Then she was looking directly into John Miller's eyes again, and most of the green coloring had returned. John felt as if his soul was being drawn into that sea of green.

Susan's eyes seemed to blaze with cold fire.

What could she be thinking? What was she feeling? As he began to lose touch with his surroundings, this female animal became his whole world. The link to his existence. He had became the center of all her attention. Only the two of them now.

PK-12, the "Sex Formula," had settled deeply into their nervous systems, controlling them in utterly obscene ways.

"Oh, Johnny," Susan was saying, as she moved up and down on him in slower, lazier, rhythms, making little circles with her sex parts around his cock. She was convinced time itself was about to stand still.

"So good, Johnny," she was whispering. "Feels... So very... GOOD!"

Her voice grew noticeably deeper as her excitement soared.

"Take me, Johnny," she ordered. "Hold me. Love me."

In the observation pod, observers had only heard John Miller making noises until now. The incoherent sounds of lovemaking.

John's hands left the girl's hips, went to her lower back, and pulled her towards him, pressing the two of them together in a heaving, writhing, mess.

"Oh God, Suzi" he cried out. "Oh God, Suzi, I want you!"

It wasn't much, but it proved to the watching scientists he still possessed some situational awareness.

And it caused the creator of the "Sex Formula," Susan's mother Stacie, to faint dead away.

They were CUMMING!

They young couple were cumming together powerfully, lost in intimate ecstasy!

John Miller was shooting up inside his partner so strongly it hurt, at least by the part of his brain that still registered pain. His prostate felt like it was going to explode, bringing the phrase "bust a nut," briefly to the front of his scrambled mind.

For the most part, though, the chemical agent PK-12 began to dull any pain the young couple felt, physical or mental.

They kept moving together in unison, their sweat soaked bodies slipping and sliding against one another, all the while staring into each others eyes.

It was beyond anything either one of them had experienced in their young lifetimes. They were one with each other, sharing their most intimate physical secrets.

Together in the purgatory of a sexual universe.

An outside observer stumbling upon them, might have concluded they had been lovers for years... Or that person might have figured they had wandered onto the set of a porn shoot, starring particularly gifted actors.

SCREW--FUCK--LOVE--MATE

People in the pod were gasping in wonder, whispering to one another, pointing, taking notes. Someone must have laughed, because Susan's father could be heard bellowing: "It's not funny!"

After that first explosive orgasm, the couple lost their complete grip on reality. They could no longer think at all. Their minds were rocketed into a happy oblivion.

They continued for hours in blissful ignorance, rejuvenating quickly, only becoming partially aware when they actually climaxed.

And because of the Sex Formula, an astounding number of orgasms followed.

They changed sexual positions frequently, apparently by instinct. Yet for all intents and purposes, they had become mindless sexual zombies.

The young couple were totally subverted by an accidental event gone mad!

They began resembling the laboratory animals which had been experimented with for so long.

It was nearly seven hours before their ordeal finally ended. By then they had climaxed nearly seventy times--Each frenzied orgasm just as powerful as the first.

When John Miller and Susan Montgomery finally became aware of their surroundings again, they were on their sides facing one another on the floor of the chamber.

John was alarmed that she looked as wrung out as an old dish rag.

Susan was worried she had somehow injured her lover.

Both had rubbed themselves raw and hurt all over.

She had dry jism spattered all over her body, from her hair to the tops of her feet.

12