The Sex Formula

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cum, John thought slyly, with a touch of pride. He had marked Susan as his woman.

She seemed to be trembling as her expressive green eyes remained fixed on his. She was sucking her thumb like a child, but sighed with contentment several times.

Her father suddenly appeared, wrapped her in a blanket, and picked her up. His eyes were swollen and red. Her mother was there too, brushing her daughters hair out of her face. She had been crying as well.

They had been forced to watch their only child, a bright young woman with a brilliant future, having sex with a man she loathed---And it had lasted for hours.

"No, no," whimpered Susan. "I can't leave Johnny. I mustn't leave my Johnny. Please, Dad, put me down."

She squirmed weakly in her father's arms as he carried her off, her mother whispering encouragement in her ear. Susan's hand reached out for John's as she disappeared through the door.

He remained on the floor, his hand reaching back, as her parents carried her away.

.

He was nude and in pain, exhausted and bewildered. Workers were coming into the chamber, and John found himself surrounded by people who cared nothing for him.

He could only lay there quietly as the woman who had been transformed into his true love, disappeared from his life.

He was alone again.

Although they didn't know it at the time, those seven hours changed all their lives, and put into motion a series of staggering events that shook the scientific community to its core.

Like it or not, Susan and John were connected well beyond the incident at the lab, and far beyond the humiliation they endured in front of their colleagues.

((To Be Continued))

12