The Sex He Deserves

Story Info
On Halloween, Erik summons a demon for sex.
4k words
4.57
14.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright 2021.

All characters are fictional. All characters are over 18. Any resemblance to persons living or dead are coincidental.

Tonight was the night; Halloween, when the veil between the planes of existence were thinnest, when Erik would finally get a woman who knew her place, or learn fast. Well, close enough to a woman, but she would be his, and do his bidding.

He just got off his computer. The men's rights forums, and incel, involuntarily celibate, support groups got it. Women didn't know their place, and only went to bed with guys who had it all; money, looks, and, well, that stuff that gets you money, or stuff you can get with money like cars and a place to live that wasn't their mom's basement. Women wouldn't look twice at Erik unless they were laughing at his belly or his man-bun. It was so unfair that Chads, the guys with looks and money were having sex all the time. He and the other guys on the forums were just as entitled to as much sex as any other guy and were not getting any.

He was done with this bullshit. Women needed to know their place. He was going to show everyone how he was so much smarter than them.

He wasn't going to be one of those simps, those lame guys who worried about women's feelings or being nice. He'd be a gentleman, use his superior intellect, and he was going to get treated the way he should be. He wasn't going to put up with a woman taking advantage of him and running off to the next guy like the cucks did, either. He was going to get what he was owed.

Tonight, he was going to have a girl, a woman, a female that is, that is hotter than the hottest spoiled rich girl that the Chads always hooked up with. Erik's mom had changed his bed linens that afternoon, which was good, but she hadn't taken his laundry away today. "Damn it, Mom, I told you I needed the place tidy tonight", he mumbled. That shouldn't matter, though.

"Erik! I'm going to bed! Can I bring you down anything before I go upstairs?"

Erik look up the basement stairs and hesitated. "No mom! Just go to bed already!"

"Okay, Erik. I just want my little boy to be happy, especially on Halloween!"

"Good night, Mom!" Couldn't she understand he was busy? Why didn't she respect his privacy?

Erik took a deep breath, stripped down, and got back to the preparations.

Candles were burning, arranged around a 3 meter pentacle on the floor. The red chalk circle around the five pointed star, and the symbols in each point and space were meticulously drawn. Only the center pentagon was empty, except for a chalice. He knelt, naked in the pentacle. Carefully, he added the penultimate ingredient, before picking up a knife, taking a deep breath, and checking the clock. It was a bit after midnight by the clock, but the second hand was ticking down to midnight by the sun and stars.

About five seconds before the witching hour, he stuck the point of the knife into his fingertip and squeezed his blood into the chalice. As the drops fell, he began to chant the words from his reconstruction of the ancient texts. Really, the text he had pieced together from scraps and scribbles in margins of ancient books on demonology. He didn't really understand what they said, but a few online searches gave him the phonetics to say the words. There was a lot more in the old manuscripts he pieced together, warnings and such. Erik figured that was just to scare off the losers who couldn't handle this stuff, because this was the incantation that mattered. The one that would summon her.

This was it. He was about to have a girl who wouldn't say no to him, a girl who knew her place, wouldn't play games with him, and do what she was told.

As he spoke the final syllables, he could feel the air change, like before a lightning storm, becoming heavy around him. The candles flickered, and a thrumming sound made the room vibrate. The chalk lines of the pentacle burst into blue flames, and a dark shadow coalesced into a mass of thick black smoke, then dissipated revealing her in all her glory.

She was at least 190cm, but with her heels, stood a full 2 meters tall, towering over his 170cm. She wore shackles on her wrists and ankles, and a heavy collar, connected by bronze chains, the shoes and nothing else. Her body glistened with oil, and was smooth, without a single hair, and was a ginger color, darkly tanned, but with a reddish undertone. Her breasts were enormous, crested with dark, erect nipples, sagging very slightly. Her waist was narrow, and her hips were broad, and between her thighs, her smooth mound was prominent, and her clit was visible, barely protruding from her slick labia. Erik finally looked at her face, and it was perfect. She had a heart shaped face, with green eyes like a cat or jade, a widow's peak and thick dark hair, and cute little horns, maybe three cm long. She was looking around with disinterest or maybe disgust until he made eye contact, then she smiled at him.

"You summoned me? What do you wish of me?"

"I want you. I mean, I want you to be mine, always."

"You don't understand how this works, do you? I can only stay until the moment before the sun comes over the horizon and Samhain is over. Isn't there something else you should be doing?"

"No! I summoned you, you're mine, you owe me this! Know your place, woman!"

"Have it your way, but I don't make the rules, I just abide by them. What do you wish of me?"

Erik thought for a second; about six and a half hours. No time to waste. "Service me, demoness. Please me the way I want you too. You don't get to judge me. I summoned you, you owe me this."

"No foreplay, lover? That is no fun. And this place smells worse than the Pit. Let me freshen it up a bit." She snapped her beautifully manicured fingers, and the pile of dirty clothes vanished with a small puff of spicy smelling smoke, leaving a trace of powdery ash. Erik was startled, but his hard-on throbbed under his belly. He reached out to guide her to his bed. She took his hand and followed, then stepped past him to lie on her back, with her thighs spread. Her cunt was already dripping in anticipation, her clit was swollen and her labia spread for him. Her arms reached up for him.

Erik let her guide him. He knelt between her knees, then bent forward to put his face between her tits. He felt her hand lift his belly to find his penis. She guided him into her soft wetness, then gripped his ass and pulled him in tight. She ground against him hard and her pussy squeezed his dick firmly. In preparation for the ceremony he hadn't jerked off for months. In a moment he could feel his climax rising. The she-demon was moaning and shuddering under him as he groaned and came.

"Let Naamah be good to you, Erik." She whispered.

Erik was sweaty and out of breath. He could only nod. He felt her squirm under him. No, he felt her shrink.

"Open your eyes, lover", she said in a voice he recognized. When he opened his eyes, he was looking at that cheerleader from freshman year of college. She only dated jocks, frat boys with muscle. Erik's pecker was getting hard again, inside a pussy that felt very different from the one that took his virginity only moments before. She was blonde and blue-eyed, with smallish, perfectly shaped breasts, and looking down between them, he could see dark blonde hair on her mound. He had dreamt of this for a full year, never hoping to actually tap this ass, and now Naamah had given it to him. He began to thrust furiously, living out his old fantasy.

"You weren't this chubby freshman year. After the spring formal, I was looking for you. That football player had gotten me drunk and raped me when I passed out in his car, and I needed someone to talk to. But when I found you in the student union, you were telling your friends how you would never want me, because I only gave it up for guys with money."

Erik's memories bubble up from the past. He could feel his hard-on wither. He started to blush as he remembered how he was trying to play cool for guys who didn't really like him.

Naamah's body returned to the form he first saw her in. "Didn't mean to ruin the moment, lover. I borrowed her form and those memories just tumbled out. How about this?" Her body shuddered, and now a red head with an oval face looked up at him.

Erik's prick rose again. He never knew her name, just that she lived in the next dorm over and went to the gym every morning, in the spring of sophomore year, just before he dropped out. Her ass was perfection; two round cheeks, and he dreamed of riding them. "Roll over," he whispered. She obliged, raising her ass against his crotch, and reaching between her thighs to guide his dick into her. This time he got a faint whiff of her pussy, and her aroma made him dizzy.

"Oh yeah, baby, give it to me. I like a man whose dick isn't too big. This is much better than one of those really huge cocks. I wanted to get to know you then, but you were so angry all the time. I was scared to ask your name. But this is good. Do me, baby. This isn't painful at all, like those other guys."

"Stop it!" He whined.

He could feel her fingers stroking his dick as he thrust into her. She pinched her pussy lips against him, and made herself tighter for him.

"Stop what, baby? I want you to cum in me. Let me bring you off. I could have done this for you years ago."

Sophomore year was when Erik came to the conclusion that men were just screwed by society. That women treated men like shit, and men had to take it without a word. He had found the online "men's rights activist" community, and they were opening his eyes, of course he had been angry. But he misses out on this because of it. He couldn't help himself, though. She was making fun of his small dick, and yet he just had to cum again. She was doing this to him, he couldn't stop himself, and he hated himself for it. He hated the power she had over him, but loved how it felt.

"You bitch! Stop it! This isn't how it's supposed to go!" His eyes burned as he struggled not to cry.

The redhead giggled. "I have needs too, baby." He felt himself climaxing again, and flopped on her gasping and trembling. "Maybe this?" He rolled off her, and opened his eyes.

It was Susan. She had thick black hair, blue eyes, and freckles. Her breasts were fuller than he imagined, and the nipples were small and the palest pink. As she looked at him, they got hard, and darkened. "You're out of the friend-zone now, Erik." She pushed him on his back, and bent down to take his soft dick in her mouth. Her tongue and lips started moving, and he could feel it getting hard again. Her hand moved on his shaft as she sucked and licked the head of his dick.

"If you hadn't been so belligerent about women who don't shave their legs, we could have been here years ago." Her finger was under his scrotum inching towards his ass.

"No! Not that!" He squeaked.

"Just relax, Erik. You know you want it. Remember how you told me 'No isn't no, it's just yes that needs convincing'? Let me convince you."

Getting close to panic now, "No! Butt stuff is for gay boys!"

Erik looked down and now the hair was lighter brown, and the eyes were brown with golden flecks. She was curvy, but had huge tits. She looked up at him with a smile. "But you dreamed of butt stuff with me." Her chubby hand was still stroking his dick, and her fingers were playing with the rim around the tip of his pecker. "Didn't you want my ass that way? But what you said to me was that I wasn't worth showering for. That hurt, Erik. Especially after how you told me you were a nice guy, and not judgmental."

He remembered; at that party, she had a few drinks and came over to him, and he was ready to take advantage. Then she said we'd just need to shower before so she could really enjoy it. Erik knew he forgot to shower sometimes, but he was certain he couldn't smell that bad. The hint that he might not smell good had really hurt. She was kneeling over him, slipping his dick into her pussy. She was dripping and gasping, then she rose up and guided his shaft to her ass. As he penetrated, it felt too good. As soon as the knob of his cock was past the sphincter, his orgasm welled up again. She was fat, though, and he knew he deserved better.

"Someone else! Not a fat bitch!"

His prick was in her ass as she transformed. Now that cute Asian girl from his first job, that stuck up little bitch. "Oh Erik! I love the way you fill me! Touch my pussy!" He had never seen her in short sleeves, much less with her shirt off. She was covered in tattoos. Her breasts were tiny, but her nipples were chocolate colored and erect, as big as his fingertips.

No, he thought to himself, this isn't fair. She wouldn't talk to me, wouldn't look at me.

"At first I thought you were cute, even though you were chubby. But I heard you say how women without at least a B-cup weren't worth your time. Then you tried to tell me it was different with me because you love Japanese culture, and Japanese girls really know a man's place in a relationship."

Her ass was so tight. He couldn't stop himself. His dick throbbed and he came again. He was panting, sweat rolled off him. He felt himself shrivel, and pop out of her backside.

Now she sneered. "Well that is about all I expected. Glad I wasn't under your lazy ass." She took his shriveled pecker in her hand, and started massaging it back to life. "If you hadn't started 'liking' my old photos from when I was 15, you creep, I might not have blocked you." She gripped his dick too hard for a moment and he winced. "Oh yeah, and I am happa, part white, part Filippina, part Chinese, and part Korean, you loser. No Japanese at all, weaboo."

The night went on. Erik was dizzy from the exertion and climaxing. He was in tears from hearing all the missed opportunities. He had to stop, but the she-demon kept arousing him, giving him a different face, body, and voice again and again. A parade of the women he lusted after through the years, and alienated. A lifetime of women pleasured him, and brought up his worst memories, berated him, told him of the chances that he threw away. Finally, he cried out, "No more!"

Naamah transformed back into the beautiful demoness who had materialized at midnight.

"Loverboy, you learned the incantation to summon me, right? Did you read the rest of the text? The warnings, the part about summoning me isn't the same as controlling me? Did you get to the incantation that lets you control me? Ah, but your 'superior intellect' led you to believe you knew enough."

Erik paled. He trembled, he was spongy and bruised. It was those bastards who whispered about this, the hints on the forums, they set him up. This couldn't be his fault! They did this to him, and they were laughing at him! Or... they had been ass fucked by Naamah too. And those cruel assholes just want to see someone else get the same thing!

Then, for the first time in years, he admitted to himself; he screwed up.

Naamah smiled. "You worked it out. Now, you believed the 'rules' were all women only have sex because they want something. I didn't want to have sex with you, so by your rules, there is consequence for you, and compensation for me. Live your life. You will never see me again while you live."

Erik breathed a sigh of relief.

"That's a consequence. My compensation; you are mine for eternity when you die. You will be one of many that serve me and pleasure me in the afterlife."

Erik's eyes widened, but he couldn't speak.

"Yes, loverboy, you're my little cuckold now. Isn't 'cuck' the worst thing you can call someone? You are an eternal cuck now, sweetie. When I leave here, I am going straight to another guy. Hopefully, one who isn't as disappointing as you. But it isn't all bad. I guarantee I will have sex with you regularly. And we'll start now."

"I can't, I, you've, I mean, I'm not going to be able to..."

Naamah's shape shifted again. She was still the dusky reddish color, but her horns weren't cute anymore. They were 15 cm long, with needle points. Her face lengthened as did her canines. Her breasts were the same, but now matched the two that were under them. She ran her hands over her tits and and all four nipples got erect. Her hands were covered with slick looking scales, and her nails had grown into claws. A dark red tail lashed behind her. She caught both his hands in one of hers, and pinned them above his head. She rose and knelt over his face.

Erik swore he'd never use his mouth on a woman like this. This was for simps, letting a woman push them around like this. He tried to purse his lips, then he felt her lean back a little, and there was a prick under his chin. She had reached under her thigh, and had one of those razor sharp claws at his throat.

"Now, I know you have never done this before so I don't expect excellence. You'll get there in the afterlife. For now, I just want honest effort."

Tentatively, he licked her split. Her clit swelled when his tongue brushed it. And kept swelling. He tried to get his tongue towards her entrance. Her juices flowed over his face, pungent, bitter, and acidic.

"That's a good start, loverboy. Now my clit. Suck it like you want me to suck you." She angled her hips back and pointed her swollen, throbbing clit at his mouth. He hesitated, and the claw dug in a little. "Don't hold back now!" He slowly put his lips over the tip of her clit, and ran his tongue under the hood. Naamah cooed with pleasure, and ground her pussy on his face, thrusting her clit into his mouth. He felt something wrap around his cock and squeeze. He relaxed a little and helplessly let more of her clit into her mouth. Then it dawned on him. Her clit was bigger than his dick. He could feel his cock get hard as he sucked.

She let one of his hands go, and murmured, "Slip a finger into me." He did, and for a second he would have sworn something sharp scraped his finger. Naamah started to tremble and moan above him. This couldn't be more humiliating, she was forcing him to suck her cock, and use his mouth and fingers. "Come on, my little cuck, give me the sex you owe me. You were asking for this anyways." Something kept stroking his cock, making him hard despite the humiliation of all this. "You love this. You wouldn't be hard if you weren't digging this. Oh, that's it, you little bitch! You love it! You wanted this! Take it all!"

Erik could feel his face flush with humiliation and sting from the bitter demon pussy juices.

The demoness started bucking and gasping. She shrieked and his face was covered with hot, stinging slime.

"Not bad, for a virgin. But now I am going to make you my little bitch for good."

As she got off his face, he looked down, and saw her tail jerking his dick. She leaned forward and licked his chest with a long, forked tongue. "Now, I am going to give you what you really deserve. You'll love this. Just relax and take it."

Naamah rested a clawed hand on Erik's chest and slid down his body. She lowered herself onto his prick. "Well, it isn't much, but I'll get something out of it." She started snapping her hips back and forth on him. He looked down and saw her huge clit throbbing on his belly, and his face burned with shame. Naamah reached behind her and spread his thighs. As she rocked on his dick, she dragged her claws along the inside of his thighs. He shivered.

Her claws reached under his balls and spread his ass a little. Erik felt some pushing against his asshole. Tears of shame formed in the corners of his eyes as something squirmed and pressed into him. He could feel his erection soften.

"Aw, sweetie. In a moment you'll have the lead back in your little pencil." His thighs were trembling as something penetrated him. "Relax, baby. Don't fight it. You know you want this." He realized she was fucking his ass with her tail as she rode him.

12