The Sex He Deserves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, no, no." He whined.

"Aw, you just need a little convincing. After all, no man can be raped. Isn't that what you have said for years?." Her tail squirmed and started to rub inside him and his cock got harder than it ever had. He was swelling and rigid inside her as she had her way with him, used him.

"Oh yeah, cuck. You are almost there, aren't you?" In a moment, he could feel himself cumming again. Naamah squeaked and he felt sharp points on his dick as she came again.

Naamah gasped and purred, "I hope my teeth down there didn't hurt too much. One last thing before the sun comes up."

She pressed his head down hard with one hand, and used the talon on her forefinger to scratch a big circle on his chest, then slashed lines again and again. He screamed as the lines burned into him. Then she reached into her pussy and started drawing in the circle. It itched and burned wherever her juices touched. She got off him, reached down for his cock and with two flicks the knob of his dick was on fire. He looked down. She had cut a pentacle onto his chest, and in the middle, there was a vulva in angry red scars. On the tip of his dick was a tiny inverted cross, and there was a ring of red pin pricks around the shaft of his dick.

"You're mine, cuck. And when you die, I will do this to you every night. Then you will watch me get pleasured by the rest of my herd of damned."

"No, no, no. I didn't know!" He howled.

"Own it, bitch. You knew, you just thought it wouldn't apply to you."

"Please, isn't there something? Can't I get..."

"Out of it? Well, there is only one way. If one of those women you harassed and abused forgives you, and falls in love with you, you are off the hook, and back to hoping for divine mercy. Good luck with that. And, Happy Halloween."

12