All Comments on 'The Sex Manual'

by sunburycd

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Overall pretty well written but it jumps a bit too quickly I think. She goes from mother to slut in the span of a night. I think story could be fleshed out a bit more before she decides to jump his bones. Maybe each day or every week she slowly builds up from handjob to blowjob to him eating her and 69 to finally fucking as she finally accepts that they don't need the city. Hard to explain to her brother how she got knocked up, but that could be another story. I do like the writing though. I think the mother is well done, the son... a bit whiny like you mention. Still alright story!

DanDraperDanDraperover 1 year ago

Good story. I hope there's more stories where they learn from that manual.

5-stars.

Lone_HawkLone_Hawkover 1 year ago

Damn site! Five stars, but it won't take. Glad to see you writing again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories are always great! Please keep writing

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Loved it! So fucking hot!! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mommy should get pregnant. Her son watching her body change is a story in and of it self!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You should definitely have a part 2 of this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Improbable plot, but super hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mommy wants a baby bump! Hot preggo sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Star. Very good, full of the essential details a sexually experienced mother would want to impart on a nervous novice son.

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

Rusty or not, the story is well done. I look forward to their future adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful story. Nice premise. Didn't feel like reading incest. And still so arousing. Loved it so much.

blaster666blaster666over 1 year ago

All I can say is Excellent! 5 stars

NevadidNevadidover 1 year ago

Good to see possibly my favourite author back. Not your best work certainly but still better than a lot of others.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

You have been truly missed and, yes, a bit rusty. I loved the bigger question underlying the story, as a minimalist how and what do you teach a new generation? What I just didn't get was her complete change from abhorring incest to embracing it with no insight for the reader to grasp on to. Then there's the whole she has no protection that would make a follow-up interesting. I don't see them going back in her lifetime, at least. LOL! Rounding up to 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome,it's been to long .keep writing , ignore the critics.

Love it.

Welcome back!

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineover 1 year ago

Beautiful story. Being so secluded, they should have taken up the nudist life style years ago. Consummated their love when he was younger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Haven't read this story yet, but i'm thrilled to see a new story by you!

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Well written. Thanks for ending it with them together. Great descriptions of emotions, made the story distinctive and a cut above. 5/5

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Nice mother/son incest story, but for the life of me, all I could think of was Jethro Bodine from the Beverly Hillbillies as Turner was learning about sex. Sorry but he just seemed to be a Jethro, all innocent, gullible and built like a brick outhouse. Just wonder if Laney was considering on getting pregnant when telling him to cum in her pussy?

Do you think the panties and nylons would still be wearable after being in a trunk all those years? I've had panties that the elastic went bad in less than five years. Also kind of a stretch, no pun intended, on how all those clothes still fit her after all those years. Still enjoyed reading the story, thanks for posting.

Klubot99Klubot99over 1 year ago

Great story. Thank you. I love the story concept and the reluctance/avoidance/disgust from Laney at the start. I just wish it was much more drawn out and slow-played bc it’s such a terrific idea for a story and would work well over ten pages with Laney strictly doing it for educational purposes at first and slowly but surely it becomes more and more sexual. I am not criticizing your story - just perhaps wishing for something more fleshed out in the future. Thanks for sharing.

BigDunk48BigDunk48over 1 year ago

Great read, enjoyed the story. Good to have you back.

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrewsover 1 year ago

Welcome back. Great work, rusty or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot and hope there’s more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FUCKING HOT!!!!!

5 Stars.

Hope you continue with their future lessons. So many possiblities for Mommy to train her son to FUCK Her Brains out.

Waiting with baited breath.

Edreed13Edreed13over 1 year ago

Great! Please continue with more!

sunburycdsunburycdover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks to all who've read, commented and enjoyed. It's good to be back.

1stltdan1stltdanover 1 year ago

Welcome back home great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No watersports? 😔

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent as always

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hello!

I've read quite a few of your stories so far, and I think this one is the most exciting, sexually speaking.

You have the gift of being able to present very believable characters in realistic settings, and this story is no exception.

The sheer throbbing excitement of the physical joining of Laney and Turner was nothing short of delicious and wonderful!

It allowed me to there with them in person, experiencing the heart pounding lust they both felt for each other after their short drama the night before. And that drama was really hot, too!

Considering their unique off grid exsistance that allowed for such a very sheltered life for Turner, I can only imagine the staggering excitement he'd feel spreading his mother's butt cheeks open like he did, and licking the satiny crease hiding there inside her wiggly hiney!

Been me in a storm of lust, I know I'd of taken three strokes and shot off across the lake!

You didn' mention it, but having lived alone with each other on a remote homestead like that, he'd have spent plenty of time staring at her bottom as she walked and bent over in front of him, the effects getting stronger and stronger as he got older, his desire for her growing and growing as his hormones raged.

And of course, he'd have had plenty of opportunities to view his mother on her hands and knees all bent over, and probably for extended periods at that. NO WAY that's not going to fuel a strong desire to mount her and hump his mother senseless!

Especially in a botanical setting. What is it about a pretty women gardening in old and faded jeans, on her knees in a garden of pretty flowers that makes you horny as hell and want to get behind her and hump her lust inducing bottom??

Works on me every time!

So, thank you very much for such an exciting portrayal of organic and natural love in a remote setting.

Five stars!

Sincerely,

B4PW.

sunburycdsunburycd2 months agoAuthor

To B4PW, five stars for YOUR review! Forget about my writing, what about yours! You had me laughing and horny the whole way through. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I wish there were more chapters to go through the other steps she planned on teaching her son

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersunburycd@sunburycd
Thank you to all that have followed me for a while now and those new to my kind of storytelling. Although my contributions have lessened, understand I do continue to read all your comments and appreciate the engagement and feedback. Just a quick note to explain myself in res...