The Sex Shop

Story Info
Experiences in a sex shop.
3.3k words
4.32
3.9k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of years ago I was in a German town, and about to visit a sex shop, which, by all accounts ad some great booths with glory holes. So in I went.

Passing through the entrance with a mass of magazines, videos, and sex toys. I passé through a curtain entering a dingy corridor, there were doors either side. I opened the third door on my left and went in. The first thing I noticed was the smell of cum; now that's exciting! Then the screen that was showing a choice of videos. The walls were all painted black and had a lot of dried cum on them, almost everywhere I looked at a certain height were trails of semen that run down leaving streaks. Either side there was a little door, obviously a glory hole, yet more signs of spunk all around these doors, especially below. I imagined countless men being wanked and sucked through these holes. My cock was really twitching now, aching, hopefully, to see some action at said holes. Looking at the screen in order to choose a vid to watch, I noticed in two places globs of fairly fresh cum that was slowly dribbling their way down the wall. That had my cock throbbing now, recent occupants wanking themselves off and spurting their seed onto the wall, just for me to enjoy. Looking down there was also spunk on the floor, in fact in was a bit sticky with it.

Oh, I was loving this; the seedy, debauched atmosphere was a turn on for me. The thought of all that had gone on and the signs of it was just amazing.

I put my bag on the seat and removed three magazines; I was hoping to collect some spunk from guys in the other rooms, I enjoyed looking at own spunked magazines, but other guys spunk on them would be fantastic.

I opened the little door on my left; I think the room was empty. So I opened the little door on my right. The hole was square about or 16 cm's, big enough to put an arm through, I guessed. Almost immediately a very hard cock appeared close to the hole, not through it. He was stroking it, so I gestured for him to put it through, but nothing. So I reached in to touch it, he removed his hand, and I wrapped my fingers around his big, hard cock. I gently pulled him towards me, guiding through the hole. I could now wank him properly, I stoked him up and down, revelling in his hardness, and was thinking that he must have been wanking for ages. When, suddenly a jet of cum erupted from him. Quick as a flash I grabbed a magazine to catch as much of his spunk as I could. Despite missing the first couple of jets he proceeded to pump a massive amount of cum onto the mag, splatter after splatter as it hit the page. I was thrilled the page was fairly soaked. Well that was short, but very sweet!

I laid the magazine onto the cum stained floor. I got my cock out as I watched the video, it was a lesbian film, one girl had her legs over her head, while the other was tonguing her arsehole and furiously rubbing her clit. Suddenly she orgasmed, spraying her juices over her face. Fuck that had me wanking hard.

Then a hand appeared at the other hole, I moved closer, he said let me have that lovely cock of yours. So I put it through, he wanked it for a few seconds before enveloping me with the warm wetness of his mouth. I wallowed in the fabulous sensations he was performing with his mouth and tongue for about 3 minutes before he released me. I expected a cock to come through, but nothing.

I crouched down in front of the hole and peered through. There were two men in the room, one standing the knelt in front sucking him.

Then there was noise behind me with a guy at the hole beckoning to me, and then a mouth and tongue, indicating he wanted to suck me. So with my cock still moist from hole left. I moved to hole right putting it in the hole.

I was straight away greeted with another mouth sucking me. He sucked and licked me, once again giving glorious feelings, but I had to pull away, though he made it hard to. My cock was replaced by his in the hole. I straight way crouched, not wanting to kneel in the cum covered floor, and started to suck him. It was a nice big cut cock, and felt great in my mouth. I sucked for all I was worth, once or twice he tried to pull away, but I managed to keep a hold of him. I actually really wanted him to spunk in my mouth, I was more than ready to get my first mouthful of the day. After much coaxing, and trying everything I knew, I sensed he was about to give in to me. I felt him stiffen, his prick now engorged. I sucked harder urging him to offload. Go on for fucks sake let me have your glorious, creamy spunk. For a second I felt like a whore, but I didn't care, shoot, shoot. And he did, with force spunk filled my mouth, but still he pumped. It was getting to much as I reached for a magazine in order to empty my mouth of his cum. I held it under us both spitting his creamy emission over a picture. There was more cum just dribbling out of him now, but I soon dealt with that, sucking him dry, whilst fondling him gently squeezing his balls. Once he was fully spent I spat the remaining jizz onto that picture. Wow I now have two spunk soaked pages, I would have to get them home quickly before they stuck together completely.

I decided to strip off, getting naked made me feel even hornier ready for more cock.

I looked at hole left and noticed a face there, he said he had been watching me as I sucked the guy. And then asked if he could come in with me, much for fun feeling each other's naked bodies etc. Cautiously I agreed, thinking it could be fun. Then I remembered that I had seen two men in there, but it was too late as there was a gentle knock on the door. So I unlocked it and the two men quickly scurried in. Hi they said, hi. One of them immediately started running his hand over my naked body, while the other was fondling my cock and balls. What have I let myself in for? I hope it would be good.

Soon they stopped and began undressing, until all three of us were naked, our hard throbbing cocks bouncing in the air as we moved. They then noticed my spunk soaked magazines on the floor, interesting one said I saw what you did with the other guy, perhaps we could add our spunk on a magazine for you later. I said that would be fucking hot, would love to watch you doing that.

Meanwhile the other guy had knelt behind me and was licking my inner thighs. This was guy one to kneel in front of me taking hold of my cock and fondling it, his other hand caressing my balls. Guy two was now running his tongue along my arse crack, oh, what feelings. Guy was now licking me up and down the full length of my prick. Now he was sucking me, his mouth was very wet and he was slurping now and then, and doing such wonderful things to me. Guy two forced my legs apart. The reason? to get his tongue right up my arsehole.

Shit, this was so good, but if it carried on I knew I would lose it. But they both continued giving me the most intense pleasure, I never expected this.

You must stop I pleaded, as wonderful as it is, please. They both stopped laughing. They stood and I grabbed hold of my cock trying to calm it down.

Guy one said you have a new customer, gesturing to the right hole. There was a face peering through and had obviously been watching the performance. When he saw me looking he pulled away, but the space was filled with his cock. Go on said guy two give him a suck, you might get som more cum for you magazines.

So obligingly I knelt at the hole, no longer worried about the stick cum on the floor. First I stroked him. Fondling his balls through the hole, it was just large enough to fit his balls through as well. Then I wanked him.

I looked to my side the other two were standing face to face, their groins shoved up hard against each other thrusting away. Their hands were each exploring each other's arseholes.

I returned to the matter in hand and plunged him deep into my mouth, I felt him thrusting in to me as I slid my mouth up and down his shaft, flicking my tongue over his engorged head. He quickly pulled away and spoke through the hole. I was watching you all in there for a long time he said, I was wanking all the time I am so very horny now, before I cum can I suck you, sorry to be this way but this is my first time here. Of course, I understand it's really dirty, but exciting I replied. With that I put it through he stroked and fondled before taking me in his, what I assumed was his virgin mouth. He did his best to suck me. So after a short while I stepped back knelt down again and said come on lets have you spunking in my mouth.

He came forward pushed it through, he was quite wet with pre-cum, which I licked away, before sucking him in deep, I did not have to do much because he was soon just fucking my mouth, hard, thrusting in and out.

The other guys knelt beside me as I was sucking. Guy one reached forward and was wanking my cock. Which was a new experience, being wanked as I sucked another cock. But guy two clearly not at all bothered about the sticky cum stained floor, which I guessing hundreds of men had spunked over, was laying on his back licking and probing my arsehole with his tongue, yet another first. He seemed to have an obsession with my anus, but no complaints here.

Pretty soon the guy fucking my mouth gave one last hard thrust and emptied his balls into my mouth. It was hard to move with the two men playing with me, so spunk just dribbled out of my mouth as he pumped his semen into me, Some ran onto my cock and guy one's hand as he continued to stroke me. Spunk was now running out of my mouth and coating my cock and balls. Guy two shuffled forward in order to try and catch some in his mouth.

The guy in the hole soon stopped and started to go flaccid; he pulled away a drop of spunk dripped onto the edge of the hole and ran down the wall. Meanwhile guy one removed his hand from me licking the sperm off it, before licking the cum from my cock. Guy two was still licking my balls and any spunk he could reach. The guy through the hole stooped down and thanked us all for a great first time, then left.

We all stood and guy one said well that was fun, now where were we? Guy stood wiping sperm from his lips and licking his fingers, hmmm I agree, fun.

Guy two stood face to face with me and held both our cocks in his hand, fondling and stroking together, it felt nice. Then he let go and just fondled my cock his other hand fondling my balls. He pushed his cock under my balls, between my thighs, gently thrusting back and forth. After a while he put his hand on my shoulders, gently pushing down. Now he said, let me fill your mouth with my spunk, more sperm for you magazines. He guided me down my face pressed up to his groin. His cock was standing very proud so I licked the full length, hmm he breathed. I took him in my mouth, finally, running up and down him, and then whenever I reached the head released it and flicked my tongue over the glans. Oh that feels good he muttered, before I plunged forward taking most of his length. He seemed to like work on his cock head the most, so I firmly grasped the head with my lips and thrust up and down quickly. I did like that, ha, so I carried on. The head was engorged, he felt harder, growing bigger I thought. He was grunting in a muffled way. I continued pumping my mouth furiously over him. I loved this moment, knowing the expected would be soon, also the control I have. Finally one last thrust from him and he was mine. Spunk filled my mouth he had lost control as I emptied his swollen balls, spurt after spurt erupted into my mouth. Now I was losing control, there was no more room in my mouth, his cock, and his sperm. But he was thrusting my mouth, which was forcing cum to run out. But suddenly guy one was underneath me catching the dripping semen. He was savouring his mate's spunk, not wanting to waste a drop.

I moved away only to be replaced by guy one as he sucked the last remaining drips of spunk.

I, of course reached for a magazine in order to add to my collection. Splattering the spunk onto a fresh picture, I now had three cum soaked pictures. Guy one was now standing wanking himself, unsurprisingly, as I now was. We all looked at each other, guy two now getting dressed, spent as he was.

Guy one moved towards me and took hold of my throbbing cock, then kneeling down placed his mouth around it. He stopped and said, I will now suck you dry and then you can watch as I jerk myself off over one of your magazine pictures, those horny, dirty, sluts that are begging for our spunk. With that he proceeded to suck me, very expertly. I was so horny and he was so good, that was not long before I began the most exhilarating orgasm ever, as I pumped my spunk into a very eager mouth. It was glorious as my sperm drained away, my eyes closed I almost fell backwards. I opened my eyes and looked down that man taking my spunk, I watched as his mouth filled with copious amounts of spunk filled him.

He quickly gestured, so I handed him a magazine all three of course had been spunked over, so I quickly turned a page spitting my spunk on the picture. Staying on his knees he turned to yet another page finding a girl in stockings, it happened to be a favourite of mine. Grabbing a hold of his cock he began to stroke it, after about a minute he was pumping his spunk over the girl, it was making my cock stir again what a great sight.

Soon he composed himself quickly dressing, then both of them, making sure it was clear outside, left. I sat exhausted what a fabulous, spunky time I had had.

I became aware of being watched by both holes, we had forgotten both doors were open, and these two guys much have watched most of our wanking and sucking. Then guy at hole right put his cock close to the hole and started wanking, this prompted hole left to do the same. Not having the energy to join in I sat watching them both as they jerked away. I suddenly thought they might just both spunk so I placed a magazine on the floor beneath them. To each hole in turn I said go on spunk for me. Hole left stopped as was peering in again he saw hole right start pumping his spunk through the hole, I moved to raise the magazine, I managed to catch a lot of his sperm, but some, inevitably hit the floor adding yet more to previous hundreds of other guys sperm.

I heard hole left utter a moan as he watched the spunking. This is so fucking hot he said through the hole, get a magazine ready for me. Soon his cock was at the hole wanking quite hard, fuck I'm horny, I heard him say, Seconds later he too was pumping his spunk through the hole. I was ready this time and watched as he spurted forth onto the waiting magazine, a another good soaking.

I was getting hard again now, as I sat there still naked looking at my spunky magazines and thinking how hot they all looked, not sure if I was ready for another wank before getting dressed.

Then there was a sound coming from hole right, another new guy. I looked over as his cock came through. It was a very nice cut cock and looked appealing. So I knelt down feeling the wet spunk from the guy previously, actually I quite liked it, made me feel really dirty, like cum slut.

I started to suck him, it was lovely, so firm, and big it filled my mouth. I was really; I mean really enjoying this, even so soon after shooting my load into a stranger's mouth.

I sucked him for a few minutes before he pulled away. I desperately want your spunk he said through the hole. This made me even harder and my heart was racing. He stayed looking through. Let me look at you he said, move to the other side. So I did. I could clearly see him ogling me, looking at me up and down.

Turn around and bend over. I did. Hmmm nice I heard him say.

Now stand and face me. Touch yourself, stroke that delicious cock.

Now wank it for me. I did all of this, and it was making me very horny again.

Now come to the hole let feel you, I want to touch that cock, wank you, suck you.

I moved to the hole, his hand reached through and firmly, but gently pulled into his room where his mouth seemed to engulf me. He was good, to think I almost left.

I want to suck you dry, I need your spunk in me, so go on fill my mouth with you hot, creamy sperm, he said.

I pushed myself as close to the wall as possible, he slurped loudly as he sucked at me doing everything he could to cum in that mouth. Well it took a few minutes of relentless working me, due to my recent orgasm. But eventually I pumped my sperm into his mouth, surprisingly there seemed to be quite a lot. He drained me, sucked every last drop from, even when I thought I had finished he continued to suck me dry. I sat back exhausted, before getting dressed. As I gathered my spunk drenched magazines, carefully closing them, I realised he was still watching. They look interesting he said, may I look at one. I carefully passed on through the hole and watched as he looked at it. As he reached one of the spunked pages he stopped to sniff it before taking a lick, hmm he said, I bet you will enjoy these later. He passed it back to me.

I left to get back home quickly before all the pages stuck together, needed to open them fast.

What a fabulous time, not sure it would ever happen again, all that spunk was great fun.