All Comments on 'The Sex Tutor Pt. 01'

by dave_jones_50

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Name mixup

plus the sex was way too fast for learning much, hell he didn't even go down on her, could have been so much better story if you had tried.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Heaven - For Who

Nice story but the sex between the young girl and older guy happened much to soon. One thing is certain, holding out until he nailed her after another half hour of playing, even going part way, would have made it more realistic. More coming with training after this first chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!

Despite other negative comments this story is perfect for getting down to business when you don't have much time to waste! Loved it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
in need of an editor

Although some of the mistakes were minor, at the end when you shifted magically from Michael to Kevin is something that is almost unforgivable. I won't be reading the next section. For her first time she seemed very nonplussed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Writing is long hard work...but editing and proof reading is vital.

A good way to do this is print it out double line spaced (like a manuscript) and do a first edit using the blank lines for comments and changes. Then put it away for at least a day or so and read it again. And then repeat until you think it's as good as you can make it.

You lost readers because of your errors not because of your story.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
W-T-F

Your mom wanting her virgin daughter to fuck her boyfriend ... Wow .. Erotic and hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous