The Sex Worker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm glad you're on top.

Our tongues are probing softly. I get harder, I fill you. I feel your wet pussy engulfing me. I'm tracing your garters across your ass and I you grind me by grasping your butt cheeks, spreading them, and running my fingers up and down your crack. I hold our kiss. You're on top this time so you get to drive. My hips spasm against your pussy.

You are practically purring. You look incredibly pleased with yourself as you grind harder with longer strokes. You kiss me forcefully but break it for a moment. "You can....spank me a bit if you'd like." You whisper, then grin as you ride a bit more slowly.

"You're making me as hard as a young man." I groan as I adjust myself so we stay as close as two people can get.

"Spank you? Like this?" I bring my right hand down sharply on your butt with a resounding smack. You jump and wiggle. "More?" I'm grinning. No one ever invited me to spank them before. I smack your left cheek sharply and then the right again. "Do you like it?"

You wriggle and laugh, bucking into me as if to avoid the slaps. "I do....it makes things....feel more sharp..." Then you lean up and arch a little, arms over your head offering quite the view of your stomach and breasts.

You buck when I slap so I use it to set our rhythm. It feels good. I feel like my cock is touching places I've never been, deep and wet and pulsing with sex. When you lean back, I start with my thumbs at your clit and run my splayed fingers up your belly and chest. I roughly push up and over your breasts, crushing them and then letting them bounce free. I follow your arms up as far as I can reach from flat on my back. Then I run my fingers through your hair. My cock is ready now, and so am I. I slap you again. You buck into me. It feels perfect, so I start a steady tattoo of slaps, sharp but not so hard as to hurt my hand. We're going to go slow at first. I want you to build up gradually. I want you on a higher peak and I want you to ride me hard when you cum again.

"That's right, Dutchess." I slap you again. "Fuck me just like that."

Slap. "Uuhhh" you moan.

Slap. "Yesssss."

Slap.

The spankings and the touches seem to spur you on - making you ride me more determinedly. You're struggling to get me so deep inside like that is your one focus in life. "Yes...fuck.... It feels so fucking good," You moan between bucking, sliding on and off my dick fast, so fast it's driving me crazy.

"I can't wait for you to cum in me again." You bite your lip hard*

"You're going to have to wait.." I struggle for control. Your rapid bucking is driving me to the point of no return. "Are you ready to cum?"

I can feel you, pulsing and quivering and gripping my cock as you ram yourself down on me. I don't think you've stopped cumming since I first lit you off.

"Uhh"

Slap.

"Harder."

Slap.

"Ohhhh."

I pull you down so I can bite your nipples. I take the left one between my teeth and suck and chew on it while you continue to pound me with your quivering, pulsing pussy...I move to the right one and nip it. I'm starting to lose focus...

You lose your rhythm as your need increases. "Ahhh! I don't want to wait..." you groan when bite your nipples again. Your pussy clenches so hard around my cock in a quick almost fluttery rhythm. "I'm close...just holding on to try and cum with you."

I know you want to finish. You might need to get to your next customer. You've taken more time with me than I could hope for, but I want to try one more thing. With more dexterity than I have shown in years I shift us around until you're on your back and I'm positioned squarely between your legs, hooves in the air, horns and glasses slightly off center. Your eyes are wide in surprise. My cock is a thick iron rod. I push it hard into you and buck, not really pulling out so much as letting your pussy return to normal before I slam it back hard... I dig my fingers into your hips. I am pounding you hard and fast. I am going to cum. I can't wait to see if you do... I hope you do but this can't wait...

"Oh sweet Jesus..." I freeze, my cock deep inside of you, and pulsing as I release my cum. "Oh gawd...

"Uhhhhhhhh" I shiver and groan with each pulse of pleasure. I'm pushing hard against your ankles, like I'm trying to split you like a wishbone. I shiver one last time.

You're shocked when I flipped our positions, it was sudden and impressive. And then you can't contain it. You cried out, clenching with a spasm as you came hard, the waves of it slamming and slowing. "Wow, that was a longer one than I usually have. You had me purring when you emptied yourself into me."

You pull me down for a breathless, lazy kiss. "That...was....fucking amazing." You grin up at me. "Definitely exceeded expectations." You wink as you try to catch your breath.

I'm panting and trembling as I kiss you. Somehow kissing you is more intimate than having my cock in you. He's still in place, though shrinking. I'm starting to remember that I'm an old man. My breathing is harsh and my muscles are clenching from the exercise. I love the feel of your soft flesh underneath me. I can feel your hard nipples against my chest. We break the kiss again and I push myself up on my hands.

"That was amazing. You're amazing. I'd always heard working girls don't enjoy sex with their customers. I'm glad you do." I know I sound like a naïve buffoon. I don't know anything about prostitutes. I couldn't believe my luck that I could rent you. You'd never have gone with me otherwise. Too old. Too fat. Too complicated. "I want to be one of your regulars. If I can afford you... How much do you charge?"*

You chuckle. "I enjoyed it...you found some of my buttons pretty quickly too." You seemed to switch from sex goddess to businesswoman as you considered the fee. "um...$800 will cover it, but $600 since you paid for the room is fine. I'm not entirely available on a regular basis.... Perhaps I can let you know when next I have an evening?"

Then you break into a fang baring grin that I couldn't help but return. You didn't fake anything and seem to be looking forward to more.

"You're worth more than that. Look I've got ten pictures of Ben in my wallet. You earned that and more." I wonder what stops you from working on a regular basis? Do you take incalls sometimes? Dates? Or is it just right place, right time? "Do you take more than one client on a night you're working? You're probably going to think I'm a pervert but I'd like to pick you up some night after you had a another client."

I get up and get the cash out of my wallet. 10 $100 bills neatly piled on the nightstand. "I hope I haven't offended you."

You watch me as I walk back to the bed. I lean in and kiss you again. You said you were satisfied. Hopefully we can get together again.

You smile after we kiss and lay back in the bed while I dress. "It's happened that I take more than one client in a night....but I confess not a lot of clients want to know that or would prefer to be the only one of the evening. I'm.... intrigued though. So, I'm open to it."

"Sounds great..." I stand awkwardly not wanting our time to end.

"Now, go. I have to get cleaned up. I've got things to do..."

##

12