The Sex Worker Pt. 02

Story Info
Edward and the Dutchess hook up for money for the first time.
3.6k words
4.39
3.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sex Worker- The Real Story:

The Dutchess is a friend of mine and an online erotic model. Her photos in horns and hooves elevates my metabolic rate. We talk a lot in private chat.

September 14

Edward: Did you read the Sex Worker story? I based it on that RP you and I did a while back.

Dutchess: Oooo I loved it.

Edward: Y'know... If that could ever happen in real life...

Dutchess: Hehehe... If I ever decide to go that route you'd be the first to know...

Edward: That's a hella tease....

December 1:

Edward: How's it going?

Dutchess: Not so good. Apparently, we need the house rewired. Lots of money and the summer Convention season is over for me.

Edward: I'll help if I can...

Dutchess: Well...

Edward:???

Dutchess: You know how we talked about doing this in real life?

Edward: Doing what, exactly?

Dutchess: Taking the Demoness Dutchess live and in real life.

Edward: You're going to be an in person sex worker?

Dutchess: I said you'd be the first to know if I decided to go that way...

Edward: 😉 Yesssss...

Dutchess: Well I'm thinking of trying it out. I'll be your hooker in real life. And you'll be my first client.

Edward: When, where and how much?

Dutchess: I need $500 at least.

Edward: Do you want to meet me at the hotel bar?

Dutchess: ::blushes:: ok...

Edward: You'll be my escort for the night. We'll have dinner and drinks before we go to the room. Is that OK?

Dutchess: ::nods head:: OK.

Edward: Tomorrow night.

Dutchess: OK.

Edward: Can I ask you for one favor.

Dutchess: Sure.

Edward: I know your corset is a signature part of your look but could you not wear it for our encounter? I want to feel girl when I put my arms around you. Is that all right?

Dutchess: ::blushes:: yes...

****

The hotel bar wasn't crowded. I took a table where I could watch the entrance. I didn't want to miss her, assuming she came. She could change her mind.

Standing at the entrance to the bar, backlit by the bright lights of the lobby, an aura of light surrounded the Dutchess. The small horns she wore identified her even though the rest of her was shadowed. She stepped out of the light of the door into a quiet space to let her eyes adjust to the dimly lit room. I got to enjoy her outfit and presentation, like a true voyeur, before she came to me.

The Dutchess strode in on lifted stripper heels and fishnet stockings. She wore a simple black halter dress that clung to her curves and showed her stockings almost all the way to the tops. Her nipples tented the thin fabric cupping her breasts. She'd piled her hair up except for a couple of strands that framed her face and caressed her bare shoulders. She'd worn the short pair of horns I think of as baby succubus horns. So appropriate.

She scanned the bar. I raised an arm, and she smiled. I watched her stride across the room. There was a slight sway to her hips and a smirk as she proceeded towards me. I smiled.

"Hello, Dutchess," I scrambled to my feet to get pulled into a tight hug. I was glad she'd agree to forego her tasty corsets. The feel of her warm body as she pulled me tight made me think about foregoing dinner. As she released me, I leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

Her eyes were wide behind her glasses. I'd caught her by surprise, but she leaned into the kiss, not open mouth but warm and sexy. Her lip ring felt odd against my lips, but I liked it.

We held the kiss for a short minute. Too much public display of affection and we might get asked to leave. I didn't want to make a scene on our first 'date'. Is that what you call it when you hire an escort?

I'd chosen a corner table. She sat next to me so neither of us had our backs to the other patrons. We needed to talk this through before we committed to an irreversible course of action. Of course, she was close enough for me to feel the heat of her leg against mine.

After we ordered wine from the hovering waitress, I carefully placed my hands on the tabletop. The temptation to touch and tease was strong. Dutchess had outdone herself as a sex goddess and I wanted to explore the benefits of our new relationship. I'd palmed her fee in cash and slid it under her hand.

Paying her as an escort had implied consent but she's my friend, so I want explicit consent.

So, my hands were on the table.

"Order anything you want," I said.

"You don't have to. We can just go to the room..." she blushed.

"I've wanted to take you to dinner nearly as long as I've wanted to have sex with you. Besides. We need to talk about this... change of heart." I wanted to know, and I didn't. We turned towards each other, and our hands touched. "I'm just not capable of bending you over a chair, lifting your skirt and pounding you, without answering the questions I have running around in my mind."

Her eyes widened behind her glasses and her mouth made a pretty little pucker. "What do you mean?"

"Well," I sucked in a deep breath and held it for a moment. "When we talk about your photography and your virtual sex work, like our role playing, you've always insisted none of it would ever happen in real life. I figured that rule gave you permission to explore your fantasies without any real-world damage. Even though the tease is frustrating, the idea that you're thinking about it is a hell of a turn on. Coupled with your nude photos and casual snaps just for me? Those make the fantasy perfect."

She grinned and wiggled in her seat, rubbing against me. "I like the fantasies. They're a lot of fun."

"So now we're bringing it into the real world? Why?"

"I told you; I need some money fast."

"And I don't think that's the only reason."

She bit her lip next to the lip ring. Her hands were on the table as though she might panic and take flight. "I like you."

I touched her hand but didn't restrain it. Just gently stroked it. "So why now?"

"It might be your fault." She took a deep drink of wine. "When I role played your fantasy hooker, you made it sound so real and... hot. I know real life and real guys can't be trusted not to be assholes. But then the idea of being misused for money felt like a kink. You know I have some dark kinks."

"You've said so, but I haven't heard them all yet. Mine might be dark, too."

"Well, I think I might like being used for money. Not all the time. Not working a street corner or doing blowjobs for twenty bucks, but like a side business. Like the commission photos I do. Only I can charge a lot more." She tapped my hand absently. "And I like you. I meant it when I said you'd be the first one if I ever went down this street."

"I figured that was just you teasing."

"Were you serious?"

"Absolutely. You know I'm not just about fucking you. I want to make love to you. I want to suck your nipples, explore your pussy, taste you. Yeah, I'm sure I want to do this." I leaned in to kiss her.

She kissed me. Her hands tangle in my hair while she kissed and probed with her tongue. I was ready to let go when...

"Excuse me. Do you folks need another minute to order?" Our waitress didn't look pleased with our outburst of affection.

"No, I think we're good." I turned to the Dutchess. "Would you like a steak?"

The Dutchess nodded. "Sure. Steaks are good."

I ordered steaks and an appetizer, and two more glasses of wine.

"I have to ask: Is your significant other good with this arrangement?" I considered her SO a friend and wouldn't want to have an issue with him or interfere in their relationship.

"Of course, he is. He supports whatever I choose to do because we're partners." She blushed some more. "Are you OK with that?"

"Yeah. You know it's one of my kinks. The money aspect just makes to more perfect. It's clear we're here for fun and no threat to anyone."

"Right. I like the way you over analyze things." The Dutchess squeezed my hand.

Our conversation at dinner became increasingly intimate, and many of the facts and stories we shared with each other I won't share here. It is enough to say after an hour of drinking wine and eating good food and probing each other's histories I could say this was the best date I'd been on in years.

****

I opened the door and let the Dutchess proceed me into the room. It wasn't a suite, but it had a jacuzzi in the main room next to the king size bed. I wanted us to have some comforts.

The mirror behind the jacuzzi caught us perfectly. The contrast in size and age startled me. I am more than twice her size and old enough for her to be my daughter, and yet I can still see myself covering her in a sexual frenzy. I gripped her arm and leaned down to whisper in her ear. "Are you sure?"

She smirked at our reflections. "Help me with my dress?"

I unzipped the dress enough to expose her delicious breasts. I cupped them in my hands and nuzzled her neck. She smelled of a garden after the rain. Her sensitive nipples seem to be hardwired to her clitoris. She moaned as I teased them.

I kissed and nibbled on her shoulder while I unzipped my pants and let them drop to the floor. She tilted her head to one side to give me access to her jugular vein as though I were a vampire and closed her eyes. She yipped as I devoured her.

She twisted and shook when I touched her clit through her panties. She thrust her butt back at me. I pushed her dress up off her hips, exposing her naked ass, thong buried in her crack. I pushed her forward.

"Hey..." she called out as I pulled her thong to one side and pushed my rigid cock into her pussy. "Ohhhhhh,,,,, uhh? Yeah"

Her final grunt came as I seated myself fully with my balls slapping the hood of her now exposed clit.

I started slow, standing, stroking deeply watching our reflection in the mirror behind the jacuzzi; the Dutchess with her dress bunched at her waist and her thong pulled to one side, hands on the tub holding her up, breasts hanging and waving with each stroke.

"Oh gawd... you knew..."

"That this is one of your kinks?" I groaned. "I pay attention."

Her face twisted tighter with each thrust. Her pussy clenched as her arousal fell over into orgasm. With one hand on her hip, I reached around with the other and dragged the fully erect nipple across my palm as I pounded her pussy.

She cried out, "Oh.... Shit... Oh... Oh... Oh..."

With the Dutchess in a very vocal orgasmic state, I couldn't hold back. I grabbed her hips, underneath her dress and pulled her into my thrusts. My cock seemed to swell as her pussy clenched hard.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck.... Oh fucker..." she moaned, her face twisted in passion.

I opened my eyes and watched us as I went rigid, my cock buried deep in her twisting, spasming pussy and streamers pulsed out of my swollen member. "Oh gawd...."

We hung there, weak kneed and shivering as the passion passed.

I stepped back. Dutch straightened up, pushing her dress down. Aside from the blush on her cheeks she didn't show signs of just having orgasmic sex.

"I'm sorry. That was a bit too abrupt."

"Oh, no Edward," she patted my cheek. "That was hot as hell. I like the feeling you can't wait to fuck me. Now you can unzip me. I want to try the jacuzzi."

I undid her dress and it fell to the floor. She pushed her thong off her hips and kicked it over by the chair. All she had on were her fishnet stockings with the suspender belt which she pushed off her hips. She gingerly sat on the edge of the bed and peeled off the stockings.

Still shaking from the exertion, I turned on the water for the jacuzzi and looked for the instructions on turning on the jets. The tub was big enough for two people, and obviously intended for lovers.

The Dutchess slipped behind me and pressed her naked breasts against my back. I could feel her nipples as she rubbed them against me. Her hands explored my hairy belly and teased my nipples.

"You get in first," she said. "I need a pillow for my back."

I turned and kissed her. "Glad to be of service." The water was a little hot and the jets were strong. I settled in and then the Dutchess settled into the space between my legs. She leaned back and sighed, setting her butt against my legs with my swelling member pushing between her ass cheeks.

The jets stirred the water in the most soothing way. My cock rose again and pushed at her pussy. She raised up a little and guided me home. We sat there in tantric stillness, enjoying the feel of our bodies in intimate contact and the contentment of being with each other.

I toyed with her nipples while we lay there and her pussy twitched and pulsed around my cock though we held still.

"ohhhhh...." She moaned as her pussy twitched.

I held her hips so she couldn't slide off of my cock.

"Uhh...uhh... I... Oh shit." Her body stiffened and she twisted on my cock, her pussy spasming with orgasm. Water splashed and I tried to control her movements.

At last the moment passed. "That was crazy. I've never had a spontaneous orgasm like that."

"Supposed to be the advantage of Tantric sex."

"Really?"

"I like it all right, but I'd prefer to the old fashion bouncing between the legs kind." I grinned. "Let's got out. The water is cooling."

The Dutchess gently lifted herself off of my erect and rigid cock. Out of the tub she wrapped herself in a big fluffy towel, before she helped my stiff and aged ass out of the tub. "What I've lost in flexibility and mobility, I try to make in skill."

"Hmmm.... So far you're doing fine." She handed me a towel.

She wandered into the bathroom as I dried off and turned down the bed. Without immediate attention my cock returned to its at rest state. I laid on the bed waiting for her.

The Dutchess came out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around her modestly. She eyed me over her glasses and then turned her smirk into a smile has she chewed on a nail, indicating she was hesitant about something, or just trying to be cute. She was always cute.

As intimate as we'd been I couldn't imagine what would make her hesitate. She stared at me, up and down for a moment as though making a decision. She took her glasses off and set them on the dresser, then she let the towel drop.

Her nipples were hard and erect on her full breasts. Her hips and stomach curved invitingly to her bare pussy. She crawled up from the foot of the bed, dragging her nipples across my hairy legs and kissing the inside of my thighs.

I could guess where she was going with this. She hadn't taken her eyes off of me, as she flicked her tongue around my balls and up my slowly rising shaft. I thanked the great spirit for the magic pill that lets an old man have something left for a sexy woman.

As my cock grew rigid under the gentle teasing of her tongue, she gave my cock a long, wet lick. She grinned at me when I moaned. She repeated the lick, soaking my cock with her spit. I bit my lip.

With one last tremendous lick, she opened wide and sucked me into her mouth to the root. I don't have a porn star dick so she didn't choke, but instead teased the head of my cock with the ball in her tongue, flicking it back and forth under the crown where it was so sensitive. And her lip ring dug into the sensitive under side of my cock.

In and out she stroked my cock, and I watched her and she watched me as I moaned and bucked under her careful teasing. The more I moaned the more she grinned.

"I can't hold out..." I started to tremble, wondering how hard I could come after taking her twice already, but she spit my cock out and sat back on her knees.

"Gonna have to wait, big boy. I want you to make my world rock before I rock yours." After a few minutes of watching my cock twitch, she smirked at me and straddled my hips. She fed my cock into her pussy.

I reached up and teased her sensitive nipples. She moaned and started rocking back and forth, dragging my dick across a hard spot in her pussy. My cock buried in her soft heat, throbbing and being held by her pussy, felt so good. I pulled her down to kiss.

We buried tongues in each other's mouth. I wanted to consume her. She spread her legs wider to get me as deep as possible. Her thrusts were insistent. I held her and let her ride hard.

Her phone buzzed.

She pounded me harder. I felt the pressure build.

Her phone buzzed again.

She kissed me harder, and pounded me harder and my cock grew.

Her phone buzzed again.

She leaned back. "Oh fuck me, fuck me... Oh shit..."

I came hard. Again. Buried deep in her pussy.

Her phone buzzed.

"Shit..." she said as she rolled off of me. She grabbed her clothes and ran into the bathroom.

I rolled to my feet, slowly. I shivered from exhaustion and the incredible fuck I'd just had. The water ran in the shower.

"Are you OK?" I asked at the bathroom door.

"Yes..."

"What's the matter." The bathroom was foggy with steam from her shower.

"Nothing. It's just that it's later than I thought. My partner expects me home now."

"Oh. But he knows...?"

"Yes, of course he knows." She stepped out of the shower. Her makeup was gone and she was dripping water. I rubbed her head with a towel while she dried herself.

I kissed her neck. She arched it back so I could get a deeper bite. "Damn..."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No..." Her towel hung from her hands. I cupped her still damp breasts in my hands and continued to gnaw on her neck. She thrust her luscious butt back at my rigid cock. I thrust forward, pushing my cock between her legs where her pussy lips felt warm and wet.

"Oh shit..." she said as started to shiver. "Bed..."

We stumbled into the bed room. I laid her on the bed and crawled between her legs. She rolled us over until I was on my back and she had impaled herself on my cock.

"Oh damn..." I groaned and reached for her full breasts.

The Dutchess pounded herself on my cock. I rose up to every thrust and bit on her nipples until she moaned. Her push clenched and my cock swelled bigger than it ever got as our speed increased. She groaned and moaned. "Oh... Oh... Oh..." until she leaned forward and kissed me while she came.

I came hard. I held her ass with both hands like I was trying to split her and drove her as deep as I could while her pussy clenched and pulsated.

She collapsed on my chest and giggled. "That was fun."

I chuckled at little. "Yes it was. Thank you."

Her phone rang. This wasn't a text. Someone was calling. She rolled out of bad a grabbed the phone.

"Hey..." she said.

The voice in the phone buzzed.

"Everything is fine. Just finishing up..."

"...?"

"Yes. Later than I thought. I'll be home in a little while. Is that all right?"

"..."

"OK. Bye..."

She tuned back to me. "Sorry. He's worried about me. The job is risky and this is my first night really trying this out."

I watched Dutch dress. "So, what do you think?"

"Wow... It was fun. But that might just be the company." She smirked at me.

"So are you going to be taking customers now that you've had a good first experience?" I grinned at her.

She pursed her lips in a little 'oh' and touched her cheek. "I might. Do you want to schedule another date?"

"I would. But it will have to be next month. Need to replenish my cash reserve."

"That's OK. I might want to try a couple of other clients who have expressed a respectable interest in my services." She smirked at me.

"Let me know how that works out," I said.

She blew me a kiss and opened the door.

"Talk to you later." I followed her down the hallway. I didn't want her to leave but she had to. I pressed a couple of bills in her hand. "I know we handled the price earlier but I wanted to give you a tip."

She took the money and pulled me down to kiss her.

"Later." She waved as she strutted down the hall.